Type keyword(s) to search

Just saying....

• Start Topic

Kayla and Luke: let me start out by saying his mom and sister need to find some business. Kayla is right in the fact that whatever goes on between them should be between them. His mom can say all she want that she would do the same for both of them but the lies. She did not go this hard when Luke cheated on Kayla. Their relationship would probably even out if the mom and sister stop jumping in. They will figure it out. His mom acts like a teen, calling that girl a bitc* and carrying on. Get a grip grandma he is not a child.

Rachel: I've been in your shoes (regarding your mother). You have to stop blaming your now life on your mother. You are old enough to make your own decisions. If you keep blaming your mother on every new mistake YOU make you will never get anywhere. Your mother is doing well for herself it seems. So, how is it your still struggling to let the past go? You might need therapy. Once I opened my eyes and seen that I have control of my life as an adult. Everything came out for the better. You blaming everything on your mother is an excuse. You can go get your license but you keep putting it off. First it was your contacts now your saying you need to set up a good day because 8 hours is a lot. You have someone to watch your child, GO. Even your boyfriend is looking at you sideways because he know you just have excuses for excuses. 

Brianna: If you have time to date then you have time to potty train your son. Daring should be put on the back order until you at least have him potty train. Having a spouse is not the only thing on this planet to focus on. Get a hobby that ain't got nothing to do with a man. Find hobbies that include your son. Then maybe he will like being with you more than his grandma. 

Kiaya: Girl you got this dont be letting that inmate treat you like you did anything wrong. O have a Inmate BD and when it dont go his way I'm everything but a child of God. They don't realize as a single mother(I have 3 childrens) caring for kids is really a lot financially, mentally and physically.  I set up some video visits and moss a couple because things come up. We in the outside world, they just sitting there with time to waste. I pray he gets out and jump right in. Be a father and a dad.

• Love 3