Type keyword(s) to search

What If (2013)

Rick Kitchen
  • Start Topic

Horrible title, but a sweet little romcom.  Daniel Radcliffe was very good, and I didn't know Zoe Kazan, but she was fine, too.  I felt sorry for Chantry's boyfriend.  Adam Driver, as usual, was excellent.  I think he has like five movies coming out soon.

The funniest thing about the whole movie is how tall Adam Driver is, and how tiny Radcliffe and Kazan are, and Driver has to bend over to talk to them.

Mackenzie Davis, as Nicole, is gorgeous.

Horrible title, but a sweet little romcom.  Daniel Radcliffe was very good, and I didn't know Zoe Kazan, but she was fine, too.  I felt sorry for Chantry's boyfriend.  Adam Driver, as usual, was excellent.  I think he has like five movies coming out soon.

Yes. Not the most earth shattering of movies but a pretty good little slice of life movie. I liked the way there were no real "dramatic gestures" it was just like a slow eventual slide ... that is what happens with me in real life. I am like, I will go for drinks with joe.. no harm in going for drinks with joe again, no harm in just joe and I going to he beach... sure fine, we swam naked what is the big deal... so I kissed him -- it was a peck on the cheek... then like one day you are head over heels and panic stricken because it came in such small intervals.

What does the title refer to?

• Love 1