Type keyword(s) to search

Citizen P.I. - General Discussion

• Start Topic

This Discovery+ six-part series is very well-done—when it parks the drones and slo-mo filming. Netflix’ new Unsolved Mysteries suffers from the same inexplicable flaws. If someone could explain to me how slow-motion is maybe unavoidable with god-shots and drones, I sincerely would appreciate it. 

Of the six crimes covered, the final two are by far the most gripping, and the final episode absolutely chilling. Both of these two episodes are heartbreaking, but the devotion over so many years of Carol Ann Cole’s sister is just unforgettable. There is no such thing as closure. As an older viewer of true crime shows, I am increasingly grateful for advances in technology that we didn’t have in the twentieth century. Dang, but could worlds of heartache and heartbreak been avoided, and whole lives different.