Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Young Sheldon musical montages

catlover79
  • Start Topic

Mine:

- Mary lecturing George, Georgie, Missy, Meemaw and Tam to The Clash's version of "I Fought the Law" (Season 1, Episode 5).

- Sheldon's ill-fated paper route set to "Slow Ride" by Foghat (Season 2, Episode 1).

- The mini-TBBT gang to "Someday We'll Be Together" by Diana Ross and the Supremes (Season 2, Episode 22).

- Georgie dreams of being some kind of rich pimp after selling candy at school, Veronica at his side, to Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" (Season 3, Episode 3).

- Missy charges the mound after being thrown at twice while "Boys" by The Shirelles plays (Season 3, Episode 7).

- Meemaw and Georgie egging Dale's store to "The Chicken Dance" (Season 3, Episode 21).

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, catlover79 said:

It's got to be something teaching these millennial kids about life and pop culture as it was in the late 1980s/early 1990s.

From some of the behind-the-scenes stuff, there are a lot of the props on the set that the kids have no idea how to use!  Now I really feel old!  

• Love 2
On 2/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, ChitChat said:

From some of the behind-the-scenes stuff, there are a lot of the props on the set that the kids have no idea how to use!  Now I really feel old!  

So do I!! These kids have no idea how easy they have it. They didn't have rotary phones, rabbit ears and batteries that didn't recharge. On the other hand, we got to ride in the tailgate of my grandparents' Reliant K. If that had happened today, my grandparents would totally have gotten arrested!!! Ah, childhood...

• LOL 1