Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wait! They're going home to "dump all the food out!?" I thought he only ate "fast food?" 

I'm too bored to even google an eye-roll gif.

23 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

I thought she had 3 girls. Where are the other 2?

They said they spend a couple months each year with their grandparents(? or some relative). I wonder why the little one doesn't go. Too young? I hope it's not something like it's their father's family and she has a different dad...

Is Gatorade on the diet? Cuz that bottle looked like Gatorade.

• Love 3

Jessica should join in on the Dr. Now diet, before she needs 8 hunky firemen to move her fat butt too.

Month 1- 729 lbs.     I figured it had to be 750.    Oh well.  

I bet Jessica's girls have one dad for two girls, and a separate dad for the third.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

So, I just spaced out. No idea what is happening or has happened. Very little incline to care. 

Nothing happening, so you didn't miss anything.

2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Weight???

• Love 3

He isn't a dad he is a fucking referee..I have an acquaintance who always posted s daddy memes...dude you have been dating your girlfriend, who only had the kids on weekends, for a year...as Maury would say you Are Not the father...fuck off with that BS

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why is he talking about his kids? He’s not their father and he isn’t even married to their mother. She was once referee to as a fiancé and later as a girlfriend. And the two older kids don’t even live with them. And that’s curiousmtoo.

Y'all know me. All these people living together, bring kids to live w/men who aren't their father.  I don't get it. Two adults can do what they want (tho I'm gonna still be judgmental), but women, leave your kids out of your affairs until you get married.

Plus - this guy is hardly father material. He's sick. He's demanding. Your daughters are getting no idea of what a man/father should be to his wife or to his kids. I do not get the attraction, and I certainly don't see the concern for the children - which should be primary on mom's mind. She needs to go to school, take care of the kids, and live her life. I have to wonder if some of these women don't lose out on better relationships because they are so bogged down being caregivers to obesees they can't see the opportunities around them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Not surprised that he's got skin infections. Who knows what's been harbored in all those folds.

So far we’ve had chip wrappers, fried chicken and maggots in the folds.  He’ll have to work hard to top that. 

• LOL 7

Since the girlfriend claims to be a nursing student, I suggest they test her intelligence and she go see a therapist because I can't figure her out.

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Love 6

So Jessica dumped her three kids, and nursing school to stay with the Whale?   

So Jessica only has one she can take out of state?     I guess the other two will have to stay with someone else?   

By the way Jessica-he's not her daddy.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5