Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Apparently, I'm officially old; I don't get the pointy witch nails or the super long extensions AT ALL. Don't even get me started on pre-ripped jeans....

Also, I'd like to know how she's changing shitty diapers with those talons.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Also, I'd like to know how she's changing shitty diapers with those talons.

She's not. Tyler does it. 

Those extensions are not flattering for her face shape, at all. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, druzy said:

This is a little better than yesterday

image.png.c67e3b1e61598a8316f5008829b289fe.png

She looks 100% better with bangs covering that giant five-head of hers. 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, druzy said:

Warning! Not Safe for Work!!!

image.png.7fcc035f966436ee2a37ded812f2d647.png

JesusGodLeah. Well, Catelynn finally "accomplished" some kind of goal (remember how she & Tyler always talked about goals & accomplishments they'd do "for Carly" and all?).

Her extensions make Britney Spears's jacked up extensions look downright natural in comparison. That is an accomplishment.  (I love my fellow Louisiana girl Britney, ya'll, but for decades her extensions have been a bad situation....but Catelynn's are even less natural looking).  

britneyhair.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 2/1/2020 at 4:03 PM, druzy said:

I guess Twitter isn't helping her sell any tickets. Also, she sounds like a 16 year old complaining that she's bored. 

image.png.65c87bddd9c972ea987c32dc4afa83a6.png

God her life sucks. She probably does just live for attention from her followers and a slow day on social media translates to a slow day in her life.

Or was this actually a trial to see if she could affect stock prices like when one of the Kardashians/Jenners complained about Snapchat? If so, hahahahahahaha in your dreams, Cate.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 1/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, druzy said:

This is a little better than yesterday

image.png.c67e3b1e61598a8316f5008829b289fe.png

I have been blessed with a scary fivehead, and bangs are my everything. These aren't totally doing it for Catelynn, but at least there on the right track.  (Really bad pun there, no? )

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

She’s “ clapping back “ at people commenting on novas hair.   Here’s a tip Cate: don’t put your children on your social media.    Go get a job and some clothes that fit 

Well, she did say that Twitter was boring, maybe folks were just trying to liven it up.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I understand Cate lives in the middle of bum f*** nowhere... I'm going to assume that the local hairstylists will do anything she wants to get their hands on the hundreds of dollars she's willing to spend.... Unfortunately they're making her look like a fool

• Love 12
4 hours ago, dariafan said:

Dear god.  Dies Tyler block all the mirrors ?  I mean can she not see herself ?

These women need to stop with the fucking hair extensions.  So sad she thinks this is a good look.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Thorkim said:

These women need to stop with the fucking hair extensions.  So sad she thinks this is a good look.

She’s just going to put it up in a messy bun or ponytail and let it get greasy.  She also has a small child. How can she deal with a baby while wrangling all that hair?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I would be so mad if I paid $300-$400 and now they are $50 to $100

I question anyone willing to pay more than bus fare to attend this. YouTube is free and there are way more make up artists on there who are more legitimate than someone who's riding the coattails of some basic-cable nobody. 

I wonder when this session is over they're going to be offering FaceTune or Photoshop instructions, too? Because Cait's face looks nothing like these overly retouched pics. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:42 AM, Caracoa1 said:

For her own mental health, I wish Cate would focus more on losing some weight than on her hair and nails.  Her facial features seem washed out from all the bloat...

She needs to take a big-picture look at her entire life.  Here she is with two young children, spending a fortune on waist length hair extensions.

Every mom I know has done the opposite -the waist length hair is the first to go when you become a mom!  You don't have the time or energy to mess with it!

So this is very telling to me.....

• Love 9
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

She needs to take a big-picture look at her entire life.  Here she is with two young children, spending a fortune on waist length hair extensions.

Every mom I know has done the opposite -the waist length hair is the first to go when you become a mom!  You don't have the time or energy to mess with it!

So this is very telling to me.....

Didn’t Maci also get those extensions?

• Love 6

There appear to be a total of eleven clothing items for sale on the Tierra Reign website.  Six of those eleven (so more than half) are $20 Tierra Reign Logo Shirts is slightly different colors/styles. 

https://tierrareign.com/collections/all

🙄🙄🙄

I guess at least they're kind of following through with something they started (which is a big deal for people from this franchise to do), but Tierra Reign's "re-launch" is underwhelming (yet still better than Tyler's poetry).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Here's Cate's MUA. People paid $400 to see this:

OK. First of all, is that girl cosplaying a clown afterwards? Because the amount of concealer that "make up artist" is putting on her lids is RIDICULOUS. If I saw this woman in person, I'd recoil in horror.

Second: the gum chewing! LOL. So basic. 

Third: To whom should I write my $400 check for this valuable "lesson" in clownery?

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK. First of all, is that girl cosplaying a clown afterwards? Because the amount of concealer that "make up artist" is putting on her lids is RIDICULOUS. If I saw this woman in person, I'd recoil in horror.

Second: the gum chewing! LOL. So basic. 

Third: To whom should I write my $400 check for this valuable "lesson" in clownery?

I thought she was spackling her eyelids. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 2/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, druzy said:

Here's Cate's MUA. People paid $400 to see this:

As someone who knows next to NOTHING about make-up application beyond like, eyeliner and lipstick.... are you SUPPOSED to put that much... whatever that was, on your eyelids? Concealer, ok, concealer. Like, that's a lot. My eyelids feel heavy just watching that application.

Don't mind the lifelong tomboy here lmao *shrugs*

• LOL 2
  • Love 9