Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler has a F2 deal with Sam, JC, Angela probably assumes it cause they're cuddle buddies now, F3 with Sam and Kaycee? And at one point he had something with Scottie and not sure if that's still valid after this week.  And NONE of those people have caught on that he has deals with everyone.  So I wouldn't say he's been doing nothing. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh's brain has returned, but it's too late because Faysal is Faysal.

How in the motherfuck does Faysal think Scottie is close to Kaycee but not Brett after last night's display?

I know this will come as a huge shock, but the way he thinks this is: he's dumb. Pretty, but dumb.

9 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I know, right?  Could you imagine the throes of paranoia Vanessa would have been in after seeing that?

And what about the second Hacker?  Did Kaycee ever cop to winning the second Hacker comp?  Nobody seems to care about that.  Who was it who nailed that it was Kaycee, because they could hear her celebrating?  Kaycee denied it, and the subject completely got dropped.  

I feel badly for Tyler.  I mean, as a Superfan he came in to play, but with this crew, he barely has to lift a finger.  He must be sooooo bored!  No wonder his game is slipping.  By the time he has to step it up, his skilz will have atrophied.

That was Haleigh.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I really don't think Tyler has had it easy. He basically has 1,000 balls in the air and has been able to maintain them. He's dealt with Kaitlyn and Sam. There hasn't been a "go with the House" mentality, so almost every vote has been close and depended on one or two people. 

I also will reserve judgment about L4 playing "for" him. They have been a strong team - it's obviously been working to get them further. And, for someone like Kaycee, he's basically a shield in front of her. Until I see a Cody Move (literally picking Derrick over 500k), I'll give them credit for getting this far. 

Exactly. Yes, Angela made a comment about throwing herself under the bus for Tyler, but I don't believe it.  Her intro package was all about being super competitive, beating guys, etc. I don't really understand the idea that L4 should have turned on Tyler already. I know people WANT it to happen, but they need the numbers and he's helping win and keep them all safe. Not counting the power, lol. I am curious how his team will react if he ever has to use it (and more power to his resume if he never does). 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fuck it. I've been saying that she's playing the long con, I can't root for Haleigh anymore, Scottie is fucked so... go Sam. Win it all. I guess.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD WEEK FOR ME. L6 WAS SUPPOSED TO LOSE A NUMBER. What. The. Fuck. 

Would Brett go if Scottie won Veto?

Just now, Sara2009 said:

Would Brett go if Scottie won Veto?

Probably. Unless Sam gets thrown up there. All three of which are shitty choices for my continued enjoyment of this game but since they're not playing for me, I'll just keep bitching from my little corner of the Internet. 

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Probably. Unless Sam gets thrown up there. All three of which are shitty choices for my continued enjoyment of this game but since they're not playing for me, I'll just keep bitching from my little corner of the Internet. 

I've mentioned this before, but my ideal F3 has been Haleigh, Scottie, and Brett for about a week and a half now. So Scottie/Brett being in danger this week sucks for me. I don't even mind Sam because she is entertaining while Angela and Kaycee are not (Tyler is entertaining outside of those two).

• Love 4
14 hours ago, zenithwit said:

ETA: BB keeps having a rolling banner above the feeds saying to watch the "latest gruel "HOH competition".  Really BB?  20 minutes is not "grueling".

212894-mean-girls-grool-cool-and-great.j

Fessy wanting to nominate and evict someone because of their relationship with Haleigh is the most Fessy thing ever.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Fessy wanting to nominate and evict someone because of their relationship with Haleigh is the most Fessy thing ever.

Last night, Fessy wanted to tell Scottie (I'm assuming in his nom speech?) to stop touching and stop looking at Haleigh. I mean...

Fessy, here's a tip from someone who's older and wiser than you: thinking with your dick never ends in happiness. Maybe an orgasm or two but not true happiness. Try thinking with your upstairs brain for a few minutes. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Last night, Fessy wanted to tell Scottie (I'm assuming in his nom speech?) to stop touching and stop looking at Haleigh. I mean...

Yikes. That would be on par with Sam's nomination speech toward Kaitlyn and Haleigh. Like...I hope he doesn't do that, but it's bad enough that he's thinking that way.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That is so gross. Haleigh and Scottie would have made a much better duo than Haleigh and the Hulk. I need him to go next week.

• Love 10

Sam getting to have a random convo with Brett - she's talking about starting her bee colony.   He looks like he's not interested at all and would rather be anywhere else but he keeps asking questions.  I actually found it very interesting. 

• Love 7
Just now, CrazyDog said:

That is so gross. Haleigh and Scottie would have made a much better duo than Haleigh and the Hulk. I need him to go next week.

Fessy was bitching for awhile last night (I still can't believe I stayed up to watch all that but in my defense, I'm sick with a summer cold which might also explain my bitchiness because no one likes sipping Nyquil out of the bottle with a bendy straw) that Haleigh lets the other guys in the house (*coughScottieandBrettcough*) touch her and cuddle her and put their hands on her leg. 

Haleigh kepts telling him that she doesn't do those thing - well, okay, she admitted that she let Scottie play with her hair the other night - and let's be honest, she does cuddle with Scottie and she did spend FIVE HOURS!!!1 in the hammock with Brett who was touching her leg but guess what? That's Haleigh's choice, not yours, Fessy. Fuck right off with that shit. 

Haleigh should just be banned from ever drinking alcohol in the house again. 

• Love 14

Hey, remember when we got that Racism Super Cut from BB15? I wonder if we can get a "Fessy is a horrible dating prospect, ladies WATCH OUT" Super Cut out of this season. 

1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Hardcore OG, I love it!

Damn it, if I'm going to be sick and have to cancel my birthday plans next week, I'm at least going to enjoy the drugs with fancee accessories. I might pop a drink umbrella in there, too. 

• Love 7

Why does Haleigh have to be self-aware like this and make me want to like her again when I know from watching this season that she's just going to completely forget she ever said that and continue trying to skip through the game all tra-la-la Tyler's my bestest friend in the world! Let's make a deal with him!

• Love 7

Just before switching over to the birds/bees talk, Angela and Kaycee were having what might’ve been a top 3 contender for most boring chat ever. 

The only reason it’s noteworthy is due to Kaycee trying to swallow both of her own feet at once after saying “it’s your dad’s birthday today” to Tyler. 

He said nothing. She tried to correct with it being his anniversary but nope. After an uncomfortable few moments, Tyler topic swerved hard and they moved on.

I’m still cringing because it was that awful. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why does Haleigh have to be self-aware like this and make me want to like her again when I know from watching this season that she's just going to completely forget she ever said that and continue trying to skip through the game all tra-la-la Tyler's my bestest friend in the world! Let's make a deal with him!

It's not even that he/they aren't targeting Tyler directly, it's the fact that Faysal is putting up someone close to his own F2 out of jealousy, and feels the need to get a MAN out this week.  He could literally be targeting anyone who isn't Scottie this week, and they would be making a better decision.  But Fessie gonna Fess.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

He is a tool.  So easy to say that since he won't have the chance to prove it.  I was really glad he got booted, and it is kind of funny since going in, I wanted him to do well.  And then he opened his mouth.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fessy was bitching for awhile last night (I still can't believe I stayed up to watch all that but in my defense, I'm sick with a summer cold which might also explain my bitchiness because no one likes sipping Nyquil out of the bottle with a bendy straw) that Haleigh lets the other guys in the house (*coughScottieandBrettcough*) touch her and cuddle her and put their hands on her leg. 

Haleigh kepts telling him that she doesn't do those thing - well, okay, she admitted that she let Scottie play with her hair the other night - and let's be honest, she does cuddle with Scottie and she did spend FIVE HOURS!!!1 in the hammock with Brett who was touching her leg but guess what? That's Haleigh's choice, not yours, Fessy. Fuck right off with that shit. 

Haleigh should just be banned from ever drinking alcohol in the house again. 

I never understood what some of the female fans seem to see in Faysal, let's not forget he enjoyed getting attention from different women in the game, but he doesn't like a woman getting attention from different men.

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

But Fessie gonna Fess.

So far this season, we've had Winston Winstoning (being paranoid), Sam Samming (being... Sam), and now Fessy's Fessing.

And Haleigh is just dumb as a post.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Lolololol. Whoopsy daisy.

Yep, I signed up for the feeds just as the broadcast show got started and then cancelled a few hours later after what, 30 minutes of fish so we couldn't see the immediate fallout.  I can see more than enough of what goes on in the house on BBAD.  I don't need the live feeds (thanks to all of you here...)  Most nights I don't even watch BBAD.

Edited by llongori
just 'cause
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Sam may have her crazy moments but I think she is spot on about being replaced by ANGELA. It has been pretty obvious. And it happened during ANGELAs HOH which is when Sam went off the rails.

i do think this is one of the reasons she has been quite off these last 2 weeks. I also think this is why she seems to be getting tighter with JC who seems to genuinely like her as a friend. For JCs game he should really want to hold on to Sam and try to subtly get out ANGELA and Kaycee. He really should see them as a threat to his game with Tyler. Sam would choose JC over ANGELA and Kaycee. Tyler would not.

Just curious, why do you always write ANGELA in all caps instead of Angela?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Tyler has a F2 deal with Sam, JC, Angela probably assumes it cause they're cuddle buddies now, F3 with Sam and Kaycee? And at one point he had something with Scottie and not sure if that's still valid after this week.  And NONE of those people have caught on that he has deals with everyone.  So I wouldn't say he's been doing nothing. 

This is why I don't believe Tyler necessarily has this sewn up—assuming he makes it to F2, he's gonna have to let down an awful lot of people along the way, which will be a pretty big current he'll have to swim against with the jury. And while it's entirely possible they'll be sufficiently misted that they happily vote for him anyway, well, misting's a valid strategy and he's put in the work.

(Plus now he has the OTEV curse on his ass. Which may be a dumb superstition, but ask Bayleigh how being the first to enter the house worked out for her.)

• Love 4
5 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

So.... he's saying it was a good idea to get rid of him? He's such a dummy.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Psychology, believe it or not. 

While she has not been bright,  I think she's so sweet that she'd probably be a good therapist.

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Lolololol. Whoopsy daisy.

It's mind-boggling that they didn't reconsider once Fessy and Swaggy were cast. You seriously can't compare your crew members to two guys who played college sports. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

This is why I don't believe Tyler necessarily has this sewn up—assuming he makes it to F2, he's gonna have to let down an awful lot of people along the way, which will be a pretty big current he'll have to swim against with the jury. And while it's entirely possible they'll be sufficiently misted that they happily vote for him anyway, well, misting's a valid strategy and he's put in the work.

(Plus now he has the OTEV curse on his ass. Which may be a dumb superstition, but ask Bayleigh how being the first to enter the house worked out for her.)

I saw this from Andy last night: 

I think it's all on how you handle it. 
Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I saw this from Andy last night: 

I think it's all on how you handle it. 

Oh, definitely. And if he keeps up that level of gameplay for another six weeks, great! But we'll see how he does in the clutch.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I wonder why noms are so late today....... are people still getting yelled at and fired from last night? 

Noms are usually late on Friday evenings. They were only earlier the past two weeks because they had to get to the Hacker comps.

Just now, vb68 said:

Noms are usually late on Friday evenings. They were only earlier the past two weeks because they had to get to the Hacker comps.

oh good call - i'm totally thrown off by the last 2 weeks!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

That's a very precise way  to sum up why I don't get why anyone would ever root for Fessy. It's fine not to like Tyler and L4. But Fessy is legitimately gross and stalkerish. It sucks that he made it to jury. I want to yell at Haleigh to keep her distance.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wonder why noms are so late today....... are people still getting yelled at and fired from last night? 

I think during Sam's nominations it was around 2 p.m. and then with Bay it was around 5 p.m. 

30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, Swaggy, you totally would have gone wildn and would have cookd every1 in every comp eva! *laugh cry emoji* *laugh cry emoji* *laugh cry emoji* *laugh cry emoji*

How's that Nyquil treating you? :D

34 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Shorter Swaggy:

I WOULDA WON IF I HADN'T LOST.

But also "You were dumb to get rid of me even though I would have won had you not gotten rid of me."

He's such a tool. 

And luckily, unlike with Bayleigh, he's so dumb that you don't see much "microaggression" defenses of him out there.

Sam and Brett talking - Brett says he's probably going up. Sam asks why.  He says because Fessy hasn't talked to him at all and he's already told Tyler that he's safe.  Sam says Brett or Scottie wouldn't be the target.  Brett says he promised he would never put him up - Sam asks if he has reminded Fessy of that.  Sam thinks the plan is to backdoor Angela maybe. 

Sam says "it might be scottie's plan - he wants you gone because you talk to me" Brett says "But Fessy wants me gone because I talk to Haleigh"

• Love 4