Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tonight is gonna be rough. I need to go to sleep for work, but tonight might be an eventful night of feeds.

What to do?

I'm guessing the feeds haven't gone down for the traditional 4th of July party yet? I'm waiting for them to come back after they've all had their two drink limit and are all drunk and lazy from food because shit always pops off after the parties.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Imhere said:

What bugs me about Rachael is her constant looking at herself in every mirror near her. She seems a bit too into herself to me.

That irritates me, too, but it tends to be more indicative of insecurity rather than arrogance.  Remember when Victoria would not only stare at her reflection as she walked, she would also do a little en pointe motion to check out her butt as well.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Imhere said:

Wow, the way Sawggy scrunches his nose up and squints all the time is so annoying!

It's because he can't see. He doesn't have contacts and refuses to wear his glasses unless he has to (so those glasses that we see him wear are actually his). It's really sad that he's sacrificing his sight for the embarrassment of wearing glasses.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm guessing the feeds haven't gone down for the traditional 4th of July party yet? I'm waiting for them to come back after they've all had their two drink limit and are all drunk and lazy from food because shit always pops off after the parties.

True. Hopefully the feeds go down by the time I head to bed, so I can at least get a few hours of sleep before I inevitably wake up at 5am EST because I'll be too curious to find out what's going on on the feeds. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's really sad that he's sacrificing his sight for the embarrassment of wearing glasses.

He's obviously so insecure and it's all false bravado. There's something really tragic about his whole thing.

4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Boo-hoo-hoo, why meee? Boo-hoo-hoo, why not her, why not them, boo-hoo-hoo-hoo, whyeeyeeyee MEEEEEE?

SHEESH!

Who is this about?

• Love 1

Looking at Sam right now I totally believe that she's a hairdresser. What she's wearing right now is like a textbook sloppy bun down to the fringe bangs. And I never noticed how nice her streaked highlights look. 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is this about?

Sorry, Bayleigh crying to Tyler about possibly getting put up.

Loving me some bad-ass Sam in this veto comp.

Glad to see I'm not the only one watching BB instead of fireworks.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

Great POV comp. I was impressed with Steve's performance. Can not really fault the loss of balance. He tried. 
Very impressed with Sam. She is doing great and has changed my mind about her ability as a competitor.

• Love 1

I think they might be giving them a 4th of July celebration right now.  It just switched to old episodes.  Does anyone know how long the feeds are typically blocked while that is going on?

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I thought, from them talking, that they were doing all these fear factor-esque challenges at once and Sam was getting shocked the entire time and got out early.

From my understanding, the real issue with the shocking part of the comp was that JC had to keep re-shooting his lines and Production never stopped shocking them during the breaks. So they weren't just shocked during the comp, but even when Production would ask them to pause so that they could re-film JC.

Just now, zorak said:

I think they might be giving them a 4th of July celebration right now.  It just switched to old episodes.  Does anyone know how long the feeds are typically blocked while that is going on?

Usually only two hours at most?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I haven’t t been able to watch the feeds or read here much, family visiting.  Sam has the advantage so why is she concerned about having enough ‘votes to stay.’   What did I miss?   

1 minute ago, Wings said:

I haven’t t been able to watch the feeds or read here much, family visiting.  Sam has the advantage so why is she concerned about having enough ‘votes to stay.’   What did I miss?   

She wants to save the power if she can.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

It'll likely be at least two hours. 

1 minute ago, Wings said:

With all of our questions about the word "chance" in her app, tonight's episode confirmed that it's only a chance. They must have let Sam know after her conversation with Tyler that it wasn't a for-sure thing. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

The language is very ambiguous. it says "CHANCE" to re-enter the game. Sam has given Tyler the impression that the power is way more absolute than it actually is.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

She wants to save the power if she can.

Thanks, I figured that must be the case but she seemed so concerned.  

And JC/Winston are talking about the votes. JC finally brought up the fact that Winston's still the other side's biggest target so it doesn't matter about voting unanimously or not. Winston's still being a dumbass, claiming that since Sam knows nothing about the game, she should go.

Brett's just chilling beside them, listening and not saying much to help defend Winston's idea, which goes to show for me that he thinks it's a dumbass plan as well.

• Love 1

After the bathroom convo with JC, Winston and Brett went to the storage room.  The first thing Winston said to Brett is that he thinks JC is full of shit and doesn't know anything.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

From my understanding, the real issue with the shocking part of the comp was that JC had to keep re-shooting his lines and Production never stopped shocking them during the breaks. So they weren't just shocked during the comp, but even when Production would ask them to pause so that they could re-film JC.

Usually only two hours at most?

That's ridiculous.

• Love 2

So Brett and Winston are going to sleep in the HOH room tonight with Tyler.  That'll be interesting.  That's probably when Winston will bring up keeping Steve over Sam.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

So Brett and Winston are going to sleep in the HOH room tonight with Tyler.  That'll be interesting.  That's probably when Winston will bring up keeping Steve over Sam.

Aren't Brinston Have-Nots? Can they sleep in the HoH room with Tyler? 

Kaitlyn says she has no idea why Big Brother cast her.  Rachel says it's because Kaitlyn can get along with a lot of different people.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Aren't Brinston Have-Nots? Can they sleep in the HoH room with Tyler? 

Have Nots ended at midnight last night.

(edited)

I think Winston is being super short sighted here. Before seeing tonights POV comp, I would have agreed that Sam was not an asset to his alliance. But after seeing how tough and determined she was, I changed my mind about her. She will be great in endurance comps. Better than Steve. Winston just doesn't relate to Sam and i get that too, but trying to convince Rachel and Angela ( and he seems to have succeeded) that he can protect them if Steve gets HOH is BS. The girls should know they are in better hands with a Sam HOH than Steve. How can they forget the POV and no one brings up how well she did in that ?

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Curiously, Rachel says she is scared of being judged for what she says.  Hmmm.

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

How can they forget the POV and no one brings up how well she did in that ?

I don't know but the only thing they seem to ever focus on about her performance in the POV comp is her outburst where she yelled, "Fuck you, motherfucker!" at someone from production.  Winston brought it up again today when he was trying to convince Angela that they need to keep Steve.

I can see it from both sides. I think Tyler and Rachel have a soft spot for Sam. However it's hard to be in an alliance with someone who's constantly saying how much she dislikes everyone in the house. I also think that Winston is right in that Steve is sort of an odd man out and they CAN scoop him up. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Rachel told Angela that Kaitlyn said earlier she is voting to keep Steve because she gave Steve her word.

Kaycee came into the HN room where Angela and Rachel are.  They asked about the vote.  Kaycee said they absolutely have to vote Steve out.  They wanted to know who was saying that.  She told them it was Tyler and she said JC had been saying it, too.  Then she left but now she's back.

Edited by zorak

Angela and JC are talking in the bathroom.  He said Winston told him he's not sure how he's going to vote.  But he told her that he told Winston that it doesn't matter what the vote is, Winston is still going to be a target either way.

Rachel is talking to Winston in the bathroom.  She is telling him that JC said that Haleigh said that she'll vote however JC and Tyler tell her to vote.  Winston doesn't believe it (and he shouldn't).  Rachel says if Tyler tells her to vote Steve out, she'll vote Steve out.  Winston wants to talk it out tonight.  Rachel is going through the pros of keeping Sam from a competitive standpoint.  She feels that Sam would be beneficial in ways that Steve would not.

Angela is blow drying her hair still and Rachel told her she's going to vote how Tyler tells her to and she thinks they all should do that.

• Love 1

Winston and Brett were talking about Rock Star potentially having the power.

Winston: "Why would she be fucking trending? She doesn't do anything."
Brett: "It's the fucking purple hair. I don't know."

(I could have those backwards but I don't think it really matters.)

Those two have officially gone 'round the bend. I didn't think I'd like Winston but his paranoia is fantastic on the feeds.

• Love 3

JC is making some good, calm, collected arguments. Leaving Steve and SCott in, is making it too powerful. You have to make a small move to prevent that from happenieng. Clever argument. I like it.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

JC is making some good, calm, collected arguments. Leaving Steve and SCott in, is making it too powerful. You have to make a small move to prevent that from happenieng. Clever argument. I like it.

I have not liked JC until this conversation. He seems to be a very thoughtful player.

I kind of thought Tyler would support Sam so him saying he doesn't care surprises me a bit.

Oh, I see now.  Strategery.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

JC said to Haleigh that he likes Rockstar but that Rockstar always goes running back to Swaggy with everything.

Haleigh says she doesn't like that Tyler isn't giving them anything regarding the vote one way or the other.  She says it's his HOH so he should be saying something.

Haleigh says the biggest thing is that if she votes to keep Sam, she doesn't want Swaggy and company to know it was her.

I do appreciate the fact that JC seems to have no qualms exposing whose side he's on by voting to keep Sam.  When Angela brought up how Swaggy's side would know where JC's allegiance lies, he said he knew and he didn't care.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

This says something nice (about Rachel) that they both want to marry Rachel.  But I caught about ten minutes of feeds where Brett was whining that Rachel won't leave him alone, and Winston was like, yeah dude, I've never seen such an aggressive chick.  I haven't seen enough to judge whether Brett and Winston are wildly exaggerating because they're so arrogant.

That makes sense.  Thanks for translating dude-bro for me!

I’ve already spent entirely too much time watching this and from where I’m sitting, those two are using aggressive because they recognize there’d be significant blowback if they said they didn’t like her because she thinks for herself and won’t do what they tell her to do. 

Rachel’s been a relatively pleasant surprise and she was one of the first to remember Sam is there, even as RoboSam, and took the initiative to spend some time chatting, etc. Indeed, it speaks volumes she’s the marry choice.  

As for Winston, when he first started going off the rails about Sam or Steve while ranting at Brett, he said he’d be open to keeping Sam if she’d agree to obey them. Yep. He actually said obey. Brett gave him side-eye and has been trying to reel him back in ever since. 

So, where Winston is concerned, women need to be submissive and do as they’re told and I’m wondering if Brett is wondering if he jumped the gun in this relationship with his new BFF. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't get the worry about knowing who you voted for. If you keep your mouth shut and don't admit it, the other side only has their best guess as to who voted for whom.

Dang!  I wish I could have subtitles for JC.

Edited by Skycatcher

The benefit to my feeds being two minutes behind everyone else is that I get to know about events before they happen. So I made sure to watch Kaitlyn's eyes light up and her look the happiest I've ever seen when Tyler told her "You're my favourite person" in the HoH bathroom while Kaitlyn was sprinkling essential oil all over Tyler's bracelet (totally not a euphemism). 

It sounds like he wants to have a discussion with her tomorrow. I guess the official "try to flip Kaitlyn" moment is going to happen tomorrow before the live show.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I have not liked JC until this conversation. He seems to be a very thoughtful player.

I am so surprised at how much I am enjoying listening to JC talking to Hay. His best argument is the caution about letting an alliance get too powerful ala Derrick and his crew from season 16. He is not being condescending, loud, aggressive. Just discussing.

• Love 3