Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler was likely recruited, but he is also an actual fan.

From what I gathered he's applied since BB18 (as he had just turned 21 that year). He was in the finals for BBOTT- and became friends afterwards with the Willett sisters as he messaged them that he was in Finals and they remembered seeing him. He also applied last season as well. 

My guess is he either re-applied this year- or Robyn Kass remembered him and called him back in. I'm guessing the latter since he apparently was in Australia up until a few weeks prior to having to be picked up for the show. 

He's for sure the "Superfan" in the house right now, he's also a Live Feeder- but no one knows except Sam. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler, knowing the power will be used, could throw a vote to evict Rockstar instead, or he'll ensure that it's a unanimous vote against Kaitlyn to say he voted with the house. Or, if it's not unanimous, he'll claim that one of those votes to evict Rockstar was his own. Bayleigh and Haleigh are voting to evict Kaitlyn. Fessy might vote to evict Kaitlyn as well, since he could feel pressured to vote with his alliance. Scottie will also likely vote to evict Kaitlyn.

In Tyler's chat with JC yesterday, he was already laying the groundwork for keeping Kaitlyn. Tyler doesn't want her in jury, but he is also terrified of evicting her and her coming back into the house knowing that him and his allies evicted her. It's not even just about Tyler being on her shitlist, it's all of his alliance. He doesn't really want any of them to go on the block, if Kaitlyn comes back and wins HOH. However, he dgaf about RS, and whether she leaves or comes back, because she's already gunning for him and his alliance (i.e. Brett). 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

With L6 knowing that the power is in play they could make some actual amazing moves by planning their votes.  They can either make it 5-5 and say they voted to keep Kaitlyn or they can make it 9-1 or 7-3 and say that Tyler, Brett, and KC voted to keep her.  The problem is I don't think they are going to talk to each other and plan this vote out the right way.

True. They might, or they might let this play out however it does. 

Sam is likely to vote out Kaitlyn anyway, so making it a tie vote only ensures Sam having more power. 

I caught up to what happened last night and I am laughing at Rockstar apologizing to Brett, only to have her running back to Sam. Mmmhmm. Let's see how long this Brett/Rockstar apology stuff lasts and if she flips out on him again after the veto ceremony, once she's up on the block and realizes her apology tour didn't work.

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler was likely recruited, but he is also an actual fan.

Tyler is the biggest superfan in the house at the moment, and I know he's applied before (he was gonna apply for BBOTT but decided not to? Or he did apply and didn't make it), but he was also recruited as well, since he was on TKO before BB finished their casting process. I know Robyn was the casting director for that show as well, so I don't know if she asked Tyler to be on the show because of TKO or if he applied before and he just happened to also be cast on TKO and that's why his application was successful. I'm not sure if I've ever heard the full story.

17 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

One question? Brett, Sam and Haylee were recruits mentioned above. Anyone know who is a recruit? Who auditioned?

Swaggy, Winston, Scottie, and Rockstar definitely auditioned. I know that for sure. I think Kaitlyn might have auditioned, but I'm not positive. Rachel auditioned as well, because she specifically stated that she knows Jackie but she auditioned herself. Steve auditioned as well. I want to say Angela auditioned as well, but she could have been recruited. Bayleigh/Faysal were recruits. I'm not sure about any of the others.

I think even the recruits have to go through a final cut, as I know Haleigh/Kaitlyn mentioned something about being in final group together (I may be wrong about this). 

4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

In Tyler's chat with JC yesterday, he was already laying the groundwork for keeping Kaitlyn. Tyler doesn't want her in jury, but he is also terrified of evicting her and her coming back into the house knowing that him and his allies evicted her. It's not even just about Tyler being on her shitlist, it's all of his alliance. He doesn't really want any of them to go on the block, if Kaitlyn comes back and wins HOH. However, he dgaf about RS, and whether she leaves or comes back, because she's already gunning for him and his alliance (i.e. Brett). 

That's what I figured as well. He's too afraid to get Kaitlyn out this week, whether it's because he knows it's a solid number for him and it would be stupid to get her out, if he has some feelings for her, or if he just doesn't want to deal with her drama for the next week if she's evicted and does get back in. I think that's why Tyler could gun for RS to get out. Either way, he's voting to keep Kaitlyn, no doubt in my mind.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree that she's likely to be too upset to do well, but I'm still pretty sure that the comp will be so easy that it's just a guranteed win.

RS may think "Fuck it.  I'm done.  I wanna see my kids" and just flat out throw the challenge.  Wouldn't break my heart :)

• Love 11
(edited)

I thought I read here that Tyler was offered a spot on BB when he taped that other show with Kevin Hart that aired last night. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's what I figured as well. He's too afraid to get Kaitlyn out this week, whether it's because he knows it's a solid number for him and it would be stupid to get her out, if he has some feelings for her, or if he just doesn't want to deal with her drama for the next week if she's evicted and does get back in. I think that's why Tyler could gun for RS to get out. Either way, he's voting to keep Kaitlyn, no doubt in my mind.

I think he really does want Kaitlyn out before jury too though. He knows she's emotionally volatile, and he knows if she gets to jury and Tyler is at the end, at that point she will know he straight up lied to her constantly throughout the entire game. He doesn't want someone with her state of mind deciding who gets the money.

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

I think he really does want Kaitlyn out before jury too though. He knows she's emotionally volatile, and he knows if she gets to jury and Tyler is at the end, at that point she will know he straight up lied to her constantly throughout the entire game. He doesn't want someone with her state of mind deciding who gets the money.

I think he knows that, with her gone, he doesn't need to babysit her anymore. 70% of Tyler's game has been taken up by Kaitlyn. When she goes, he can finally play the game freely without worrying about Kaitlyn, what she's doing, or what she's saying that could blow up his game.

7 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

RS may think "Fuck it.  I'm done.  I wanna see my kids" and just flat out throw the challenge.  Wouldn't break my heart :)

I'd love that, not gonna lie.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

With L6 knowing that the power is in play they could make some actual amazing moves by planning their votes.  They can either make it 5-5 and say they voted to keep Kaitlyn or they can make it 9-1 or 7-3 and say that Tyler, Brett, and KC voted to keep her (Or they could swap these votes around based on won HOH).  If worst case scenario they don't win HOH they might be able to flip Kaitlyn again and in best case scenario they win HOH they just vote out Kaitlyn or Rockstar.  The problem is I don't think they are going to talk to each other and plan this vote out the right way. 

I agree. I was thinking the same thing- if L6 can make it look like they were all the votes to keep her- and she does get evicted- then if she comes back she will be firmly on their side. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Sam was definitely a recruit. As was Haleigh, As was Brett. In one of RS's emotional breakdowns, she moaned about Brett not even auditioning for the show, and both Sam and Haleigh said they didn't either. Sam also talked about how she's scared of being taken advantage of by "the business" after the show is over, because she's never had experience working with managers/agents/etc. Which really does make me wonder how tf they found her to be on the show.

I am SUPER curious as to how Sam was recruited. 

• Love 5

I think even the recruits have to go through a final cut, as I know Haleigh/Kaitlyn mentioned something about being in final group together (I may be wrong about this).

This is what makes me wonder about Tyler because he did not go to finals.

23 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I thought i read here that Tyler was offered a spot on BB when he taped that other show with Kevin Hart that aired last night. 

That's probably what happened. He just got the gig without having to go through the full process.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is what makes me wonder about Tyler because he did not go to finals.

Like I said, I could be totally wrong, but I thought there was a conversation with Haleigh/Kaitlyn about it in the last week or so. 

10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I am SUPER curious as to how Sam was recruited. 

She said through Instagram.  

• Love 3

Sam and Bayleigh are out in the yard talking.

Sam:  "You make me happy, Bayleigh."

Bayleigh:  "You make me happy, too."

Would Sam's opinion change if she knew about Swaggy and Bayleigh's extra curricular activities?  Or would she say it's no big deal?

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She said through Instagram.  

Wait, but she absolutely hates technology and social media. She can't possibly use Instagram!

And I believe you are right about recruits still going through finals; that's why it's interesting me that Tyler didn't.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, but she absolutely hates technology and social media. She can't possibly use Instagram!

And I believe you are right about recruits still going through finals; that's why it's interesting me that Tyler didn't.

Sam was talking to Tyler about how her friends encouraged her to get/use Instagram. I think she said she mainly posts about her work and does signing videos? Tyler asked if it was all bikini photos, and she said she only has 2 on there. She also said something about how she has had girls reach out to her about being an inspiration (or something similar, I can’t remeber exactly what she said) and that apparently girls have written papers/reports about her. She said she uses weird hashtags/makes them up I think? So still not sure how she was found, but she now has just under 10,000 followers. But some of those could have come from before she locked her account and after she was cast. Followers now have to be approved after someone requests them, so unless she has someone managing her account and approving them she hasn’t gained any since the show started.

• Love 1

For those who are wondering how Aunt Sam's slut shaming is playing to extremely conservative feed watchers, Jokers has maybe the most conservative feed watching demographic I know, and Sam's rankings have been dropping. She used to always be #1, now she's #4, behind Tyler, Rachel and KC.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Sam was talking to Tyler about how her friends encouraged her to get/use Instagram. I think she said she mainly posts about her work and does signing videos? Tyler asked if it was all bikini photos, and she said she only has 2 on there. She also said something about how she has had girls reach out to her about being an inspiration (or something similar, I can’t remeber exactly what she said) and that apparently girls have written papers/reports about her. She said she uses weird hashtags/makes them up I think? So still not sure how she was found, but she now has just under 10,000 followers. But some of those could have come from before she locked her account and after she was cast. Followers now have to be approved after someone requests them, so unless she has someone managing her account and approving them she hasn’t gained any since the show started.

From what I've read, she has a lot of welder fans.  I only saw one bikini photo, but that was through Google and searching for her IG name.  I'm not approved yet either, but then, how could I be since she doesn't have IG access right now.  There are some *nice* photos there - fun, cute, hot.  A nice variety.  She's sooooo not my type -- tattoos, smoker, countryfied.  I'm into clean-cut, preppy, intelligent...usually.  But dang, there's just something Sally-Field-as-Carrie-in-Smokey-and-the-Bandit about her (cute and hot all at the same time)  And when she presented that little confession to Bay, I was like, "Yes!"  I got the vibe and I know it's not a solid one, but still...nice to know.

• Love 1

I'm so disappointed in Fessy. He was cruising right along as my summer eye candy, but what he's doing is just gross. Good for Hayleigh for putting her foot down. Between this and Sam's BS nom speech towards her, I'm feeling for her this week. Maybe she can win HOH and nom Fessy and Sam, lol.

• Love 5

If I were an astute HG, I’d be pondering a few points/questions at this phase of the game:

1. There are two evictions remaining between now and Jury - one doubtful (due to Bonus Life) and one certain.
  2. Of all the remaining HGs - how many would be the most generally toxic in the JH, and who?  To me, the answer seems fairly obvious: two - Special K and Pinky.  Forget loose cannons; both would be loose H-bombs clattering around on the deck of the Good Ship Jury - pushing their own opinions and agendas, and generally wreaking havoc on ANYBODY’S attempts at effective Jury management.
  3. So - you have two people you want to get rid of pre-Jury; what’s the best way to go about it?  Again, IMHO the answer is obvious: for the first (doubtful) eviction select the one HG of the pair least capable of winning the Bonus Life comp, and send the other home on the second (certain) eviction.
  4. The nature of the Bonus Life-associated comp is an absolute unknown, so considering individual strengths and weaknesses for particular comp types is a waste of time.

5. Which leads us to our Final Round question: between K and Pinky, which would be the most inept at winning ANY kind of comp?  I’m pretty sure that answer would be Pinky.  K’s emotional meltdown upon eviction would be monumental, to be sure - but the same could easily be achieved with Pinky, by a nice little Brett/Pinky fireside chat immediately pre- or post-eviction.  Imagine Pinky’s reaction if, on her way to the Door after eviction, Brett gave her a hug and whispered in her ear “I just knew I’d beat you”....  Plus - between the two of them, I’d envision K as the most toxic in the JH.  Better to send K home on a week when you know she doesn’t stand a chance of coming back.

All of which (to me, anyway) boils down to the sequence of events most advantageous for the most HGs:

1. Fozzy uses PoV and takes down Hay.
  2. Sam picks Pinky as replacement nom.
  3. Pinky is evicted, (hopefully) blows the Bonus Life comp, and goes back to her home, her kids, and a lifetime of railing against the Privileged Rich White Male Douchebag Fratbro patriarchy.
  4. One of L6 wins the next HoH, noms K, and sends her out sobbing into the great yawning abyss of a Fozzy-less existence - or Tyler-less, or Brett-less, take your pick from which there is no return.

Thoughts?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm so disappointed in Fessy. He was cruising right along as my summer eye candy, but what he's doing is just gross. Good for Hayleigh for putting her foot down. Between this and Sam's BS nom speech towards her, I'm feeling for her this week. Maybe she can win HOH and nom Fessy and Sam, lol.

I feel for her but I don't really worry about her because I think she has a good head on her shoulders. She's only 21 but she's more mature than many of the older HG's. And despite the rough week she's had she hasn't lost her equanimity.

• Love 11
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If I were an astute HG, I’d be pondering a few points/questions at this phase of the game:

1. There are two evictions remaining between now and Jury - one doubtful (due to Bonus Life) and one certain.
  2. Of all the remaining HGs - how many would be the most generally toxic in the JH, and who?  To me, the answer seems fairly obvious: two - Special K and Pinky.  Forget loose cannons; both would be loose H-bombs clattering around on the deck of the Good Ship Jury - pushing their own opinions and agendas, and generally wreaking havoc on ANYBODY’S attempts at effective Jury management.
  3. So - you have two people you want to get rid of pre-Jury; what’s the best way to go about it?  Again, IMHO the answer is obvious: for the first (doubtful) eviction select the one HG of the pair least capable of winning the Bonus Life comp, and send the other home on the second (certain) eviction.
  4. The nature of the Bonus Life-associated comp is an absolute unknown, so considering individual strengths and weaknesses for particular comp types is a waste of time.

5. Which leads us to our Final Round question: between K and Pinky, which would be the most inept at winning ANY kind of comp?  I’m pretty sure that answer would be Pinky.  K’s emotional meltdown upon eviction would be monumental, to be sure - but the same could easily be achieved with Pinky, by a nice little Brett/Pinky fireside chat immediately pre- or post-eviction.  Imagine Pinky’s reaction if, on her way to the Door after eviction, Brett gave her a hug and whispered in her ear “I just knew I’d beat you”....  Plus - between the two of them, I’d envision K as the most toxic in the JH.  Better to send K home on a week when you know she doesn’t stand a chance of coming back.

All of which (to me, anyway) boils down to the sequence of events most advantageous for the most HGs:

3. Pinky is evicted, (hopefully) blows the Bonus Life comp, and goes back to her home, her kids, and a lifetime of railing against the Privileged Rich White Male Douchebag Fratbro patriarchy.
  4. One of L6 wins the next HoH, noms K, and sends her out sobbing into the great yawning abyss of a Fozzy-less existence - or Tyler-less, or Brett-less, take your pick from which there is no return.

Thoughts?

I completely agree that RS would be the least likely to be able to solve the puzzle comp. I dont think she could calm herself in time. 

I think if JC wins HOH, he would definitely put up Kaitlyn. She is bad for his and he believes Tylers game. And Fessy's. His two puppets ( yah right).

Edited by missyb

I know I clearly have an outsiders perspective, but it still blows my mind that it's never even occurred to the remnants of S6 there's another large alliance in the house. 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

This is exactly what I'm thinking, too. RS and Kait  for the next two evictions. I wouldn't want either in jury. I'm still thinking it's only 50/50 for RS to win any battleback, regardless of how "easy" they make it. Watch Brett rattle her right before as she walks out.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Thoughts?

This does not at all take into account my need for ridiculous drama and chaos to last throughout the season.

• Love 5

You would think being a substitute teacher, Fessy would have more self awareness of his actions.   Is his desperation for a showmance because he actually likes Haleigh or for the famewhore attention?  Personally, the lack of showmances this season is refreshing.  

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I know I clearly have an outsiders perspective, but it still blows my mind that it's never even occurred to the remnants of S6 there's another large alliance in the house. 

I think L6 has played it off so well that they are all just hanging out and are just here for the fun- that S6 don't realize they are actually playing. They all don't hang out together all the time- they try and not be seen in rooms together whispering. If they are in a room all together it's only for a few minutes to recap and then they leave. It was a bit easier last week since 3 of them were a HN- so they were able to talk a bit more freely. But if you all trust each other you don't need to constantly be meeting- unless you really have to. I think also- the 5 left are all pretty level headed they are not paranoid. After last week I was pretty convinced that they could go far- they didn't freak out when 2 of the alliance members went on the block- they waited to see what would happen. And then decided as a group which one was best to keep to further the group along. I think they could make a run for it- the girls need to stop throwing comps- there are 5 of them- they can run the HOH's if they really wanted to going forward. 

Also- S6 are so lost in their own drama that they just don't pay attention enough. Listening to them talk they have NO idea of the dynamics of the house. Sometimes you think they are there- and then they veer off course. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I wonder if the extra life will be as simple as participating in the HoH competition.  If the player achieves goal X, they come back.

The person that has leaked spoilers first on Reddit then switched over to Twitter- "RealVegas" or whatever his/her name is. Said that it will be a puzzle. 

10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

They are truly exceptionally dim and unaware. Even given L5's good work at hiding (avoiding long team convos and such), after you've been blindsided twice, you should damn well know 1) there's an Other Side, and 2) they are smarter and better organized than yours.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I wonder if the extra life will be as simple as participating in the HoH competition.  If the player achieves goal X, they come back.

That's a great idea, but unfortunately no, unless TPTB are changing their original plan (which wouldn't be unheard of). There was an accidental camera flip to an empty app store in the first live eviction episode - the bonus life comp is a solo one that happens in that room.

Just now, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says that Tyler's face in the morning is in the top 5 of the cutest things she's ever seen.

It takes a truly special person to say something I agree with completely (he's super cute), and yet have it make me want to hork. Well played, Special-K.

@Nashville, I think your analysis is spot on and very likely to be the way it plays out. The only other probable-ish possibility I can see is if they get wind from "a friend" [aka, the DR] that the bonus life comp is by no means a gimme. Then they might take a swing at Kaitlyn instead, because Angie is so hapless, she's the safer one to keep around for the next HOH comp. But I think that's unlikely, both because the scheduling works out better if the bonus life is achieved, and because Kaitlyn and (to a lesser but still significant extent) Angie both give good feeds.

• Love 1

Please remain on-topic.; if your post does not primarily have something to do with what has occurred on the Live Feeds, it is off-topic. 

If you want to discuss racism, please take it to the appropriate topic.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says that Tyler's face in the morning is in the top 5 of the cutest things she's ever seen.

Tyler groans and wills himself not to barf.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

I don’t want to know the other 4.  

If her boyfriend was already gone, he’d be gone after she said that.  

Wonder if he found out about her and Fessy and that’s why he bailed?

Tyler better hope she goes next week for good.  

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

S6 S5 has a better chance of buying a vowel than buying a clue, and that’s the wrong fucking show.

Thing is, S6 S5 has always been a victim of its own unique talent for self-deception, along with a heaping dose of self-suspicion for good measure.  Despite blindside after blindside, S6 S5 has persisted in incorrectly thinking it was always the largest alliance in the House - that its primary opposition was a 4-off alliance of Angela/Brett/Rachel/Winston, and the Fab 4 were simply lucky in getting the S6 S5-perceived “outliers” (Tyler, JC, Kaycee and Sam) to vote with them, or conning a susceptible S6 S5 member to flip on individual votes.  The notion of the alliance extending past that core 4 doesn’t seem to have ever been seriously entertained by S6 S5 - in large part, I think, because a larger alliance would be more difficult to deal with, S6 S5 simply didn’t want to have to work that hard to win, and its membership never had that strong of a trust core anyway.  So S6 S5 chose to ignore that inconvenient possibility and pretend the 4 were all they had to deal with - and they’ve paid the cost, dearly.

In fact - I’d be pretty certain S6 S5 thought they had it won down to the home stretch when they got Winston out, because in their minds (a) a 5-3 advantage would be insurmountable, (b) the “outliers” would surely abandon them now, and (c) no S6 S5 member in their right mind would flip for the 4-turned-3 NOW.  So... cue the next blindside!  ;)

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

You would think being a substitute teacher, Fessy would have more self awareness of his actions.

It's more like he's watching the kids awkwardly flirt and not know the first thing about relationships and is like "yes."

(edited)
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I feel for her but I don't really worry about her because I think she has a good head on her shoulders. She's only 21 but she's more mature than many of the older HG's. And despite the rough week she's had she hasn't lost her equanimity.

I agree.  Haleigh is a cute girl and at 21 I'm sure she's had other passionate suitors beating the path to her door.  She can handle it.  This isn't her first rodeo.   She hasn't closed him down because he has something SHE wants.  She surely isn't some inexperienced 14 year old.  I started to put inexperienced 16 year old but I really don't know if there are any around??? 

Edited by Jeanne222
(edited)

Feeds are back, Kaitlyn is crying to Fessy. I assume it's because he took off Haleigh.

ETA: Rockstar is up.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8

Why is fessy still trying to salvage the relationship with Kaitlyn now?

It's pointless and only brings him stress.

Tell her what's done is done and good luck.

• Love 1