Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Does anyone know whether the HNs volunteered/if they're doing some stupid rotating system with it?

ETA: Kaitlyn looks more and more like Nicole Richie every time I see her.

Does anyone know why Sam wants to talk to Kaitlyn right now? She said it wasn't a big deal but it's kind of a big deal lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Does anyone know who Swaggy and Kaitlyn were just talking about?  I came in on the middle of a convo between them where it sounded like Kaitlyn was talking about one of the other girls maybe making slop cookies and whoever it was refused to say how they were made and made a comment about how it's a reason to keep them around since they knew how it make it.  Swaggy said that they would "get her ass" real soon.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone know whether the HNs volunteered/if they're doing some stupid rotating system with it?

I think some volunteered. I know Kaitlyn did....as she complains about it.

Sam/Kaitlyn are going to talk now. Kaycee told her to apologize to Kaitlyn so she can possibly get a sympathy vote. By the way, no idea why Sam has to apologize but I guess we'll find out.

They're trying to find a quiet place to talk.

• Love 1

I think they volunteered because Kaitlyn was saying earlier that she kept needing to remind herself why she volunteered to be on slop (good karma).

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It's so awkward watching Sam talk to people as a robot.

I feel bad for her. It definitely is awkward because there's technical difficulties so she can't properly converse with people.

Kaitlyn complaining about the veto that she didn't have to participate in. 

• Love 1

Sam just flat out asked Kaitlyn who she would like to see go on the block if Steve or Sam were to come off.  Kaitlyn was somewhat non-committal but was very quick to say that she and Bayleigh are good friends so she wouldn't want it to be Bayleigh.  I heard her say JC and Angela's name and there was a third but I don't remember who she said.

Why the hell is Sam telling Kaitlyn that she chose Tyler and Scottie as part of her path even before she was on the block?  How can that be good for her game???

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Sam just flat out asked Kaitlyn who she would like to see go on the block if Steve or Sam were to come off.  Kaitlyn was somewhat non-committal but was very quick to say that she and Bayleigh are good friends so she wouldn't want it to be Bayleigh.  I heard her say JC and Angela's name and there was a third but I don't remember who she said.

Winston. Kaitlyn wants Angela on the block but isn't telling Sam that directly, since she doesn't trust Sam. 

I think Sam is trying to show Kaitlyn she is “with” her, talking about the high school clicks, and trying to bond with her, and doing what she was told to do, basically. She’s campaigning. 

• Love 2

Kaitlyn is telling Sam that she's noticed Sam spending a lot of time with Winston and Angela.  She wants to know if they've talked game with Sam.  Sam tells her no.

This Kaitlyn/Sam conversation is going nowhere. Kaitlyn is not receptive at all and Sam isn't giving her anything. Kaitlyn's trying, but Sam's not giving her much. And Sam's trying, but she's not the best at campaigning and Kaitlyn's getting snappy since she doesn't like Sam. 

It's a whole mess, and it doesn't help that Sam's a freaking robot.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn is still refusing to say who she would want to go up in Steve's place if Steve came off the block.  She told her that Sam knew who and she wasn't going to say it.

Kaitlyn told Sam that even if Sam goes this week the good thing is that Sam can win the Battle Back.  

Sam just brought up Brushgate with Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn is trying to say it's no big deal and that Kaitlyn found her brush and she has the same exact brush as Sam.

(edited)

And the conversation is done, certainly guaranteeing Sam will have to use her power on eviction night.

She would have had better luck convincing Angie.

ETA: Wait, never mind! Kaitlyn's out with Haleigh/Faysal, telling them that she doesn't want Sam going home!

I mean, she's still likely being voted out, but this conversation may have partially worked?!?!

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

Bayleigh is talking to Rockstar and Kaitlyn.  She said that Swaggy C is just a character.

She also said she doesn't know how people have handled him his whole life.

Then they were talking about his glasses and why doesn't he wear them and how can he see.  Someone said he needs to work on his vision.  Bayleigh said there are a lot of things he needs to work on but the first thing would be psychological help.  Zing!

• Love 6

Rockstar is talking about how she got a boob job.  The other girls are telling her they look really good.  She said when she was 13 she was pretty flat chested and that she told herself then that if they didn't grow she was going to buy a pair.  They didn't grow and so she had it done.

• Love 1

Ok....I already want to shoot myself for watching the feeds on a Sat nite hoping for something interesting, but omg...my brain cells are dying from trying to decipher what the two fucking idiots are talking about in the hammock. "I wouldnt want to fuck witcho outsida da house" but...blah blah blah.

Are these morons 12? They both appear to be on the same mental level and are understanding each other but jesus christ they are dim?

• Love 1

Brett is talking to Angela, Winston, and Rachel about how Rockstar said that the way she was going to make it in the BB house was to give everyone a handjob.  They are horrified that she would say that as a mom of 3.

• Love 1

Winston and company seem to think that they could flip Steve in a few weeks.  

Angela seems to think that the 4 of them have done a good job of hanging out with other people.  Winston thinks that a lot of people in the house probably think of the 4 of them as a final 4 alliance but he says it doesn't matter, which is funny because their names are the ones that keep getting thrown around for who to put up next week by the people who are not on their side of the house.

Winston will be the death of any alliance he is in. 

And NO to Paul. Things will develop , they always do.

Many of us have been watching for 20 years and , I think, it is just become a little boring. Everything is so same ole in the beginning. It will heat up. 

Love them or hate them, at least they all are there to play. Not be led. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Winston and company seem to think that they could flip Steve in a few weeks.  

Angela seems to think that the 4 of them have done a good job of hanging out with other people.  Winston thinks that a lot of people in the house probably think of the 4 of them as a final 4 alliance but he says it doesn't matter, which is funny because their names are the ones that keep getting thrown around for who to put up next week by the people who are not on their side of the house.

It's really just Winston who thinks this. Everyone else is sick of trying to convince him otherwise. 

Brett is cracking me up, though. He was laughing at the "Baggy" name that Winston came up with for Swaggy/Bayleigh, and then called Winston "cute" for thinking of it. 

This Faysal/Haleigh stuff makes me feel bad for Haleigh. Faysal is declaring his feelings for her and how he's jealous when she hangs with other guys and blahblahblah. Haleigh clearly has no interest in him, but likes the attention. But yeah, Faysal is sending off some possessive vibes toward Haleigh. I don't think he means to, but he is. 

I will say, I'm laughing at all the girls not being interested in Winston. I think he'll be the first out of the alliance for eviction and I'm here for it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Yup. And Bayleigh is more than willing to help people remove their boogers. She asked Rachel if she wanted Bayleigh to do it and I think she did it to Swaggy last night, too. Some people juggle geese. Bayleigh likes picking her friends noses?

Well I guess she does not follow the old saying, "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose.  But you cannot pick your friend's nose."

• Love 4

Winston and Angela think they could maybe pull in Kaitlyn down the road because Kaitlyn is all about loyalty and friendship (shudder).  They think she'd be better for their game than Haleigh because Haleigh seems to care more about winning in their eyes.  Then they were talking about Sam.  Angela said Sam is good for them because sometimes you need pawns and she fills that role.

JC is talking to Sam in the storage room.  He told her that after eviction night he will tell her exactly who didn't vote to keep her.

Sam sounds absolutely nothing like her CBS bio. Really just the complete opposite, 

I am liking KayCee a lot. 

Winston talks too much and acts like he ha played big brother 10 times.

Ok I’ve missed a lot and have a legit question... this Prom... is it a real CBS thing or is it a goofy houseguests are bored so they said “we should have a prom” thing?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lisin said:

or is it a goofy houseguests are bored so they said “we should have a prom” thing?

It's this^^ part.  I'm sure CBS doesn't mind, but it's definitely bored houseguests.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Rockstar is out by the hot tub and says that Winston is trying to run the whole house.  Now they're saying that they think Winston might be a cop.  LOL  Rockstar says he might not be a cop but that he definitely doesn't do pharmaceutical sales.  Someone else said they don't see Brett being a cop either.

Rockstar doesn't think that the show would cast another cop who wasn't going to be upfront about it.  I don't think these people are as smart as they think they are.  

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It's this^^ part.  I'm sure CBS doesn't mind, but it's definitely bored houseguests.

Awesome! Thanks! I was going to be annoyed if we had fish/reruns all day tomorrow because of a prom but if it’s just bored houseguests it could be fun. Or at least we’ll get to see it. 

• Love 1

Rockstar just asked Steve if he thinks that Winston really is a medical sales rep.  Steve said he thinks Winston is a doctor.  I was really hoping Rockstar would say that she thinks he might be a cop.  That would have been very funny to see Steve's reaction.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, this is not a punishment that should happen in the first fucking week. It's ridiculous. It could maybe be kinda fun if it was later on in the season, but being the first week it's just cruel.

Especially since the first week is essentially TWO weeks, right? Remember how awkward Sam looked as a robot when the feeds first turned on? She had presumably already been a robot for a while, right? 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Now Steve is sitting with Rockstar and Faysal in the backyard and Steve is explaining to Faysal why he thinks Winston is a doctor or in med school at the least.  And Rockstar and Steve think that Brett has the secret power.  They think Angela has been kissing Brett's ass because she knows he has the power.  I can't wait for them to find out Sam has the power.

• Love 2
(edited)

If anybody would stop and think for two seconds about what happened the first week and what the audience would be talking about (i.e. trending), it should be obvious that the Robot Lady has the power. It's not hard to figure out.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If anybody would stop and think for two seconds about what happened the first week and what the audience would be talking about (i.e. trending), it should be obvious that the Robot Lady has the power. It's not hard to figure out.

What’s funny is that Rockstar and Steve said that they had thought about crap from a demographic standpoint and this coupled with some of Brett’s behavior led them to the conclusion about Brett having the power.  It sounded like they were really over analyzing everything.  

(edited)

Rockstar is up with Haleigh and Tyler in the HOH sharing the Winston is a doctor/med school student theories. I bet Tyler fills in Winston later. Haleigh had already blown up Steve's game by telling Tyler that Steve wants to put Winston and Angela on the block next week.

Tyler's reaction- daaaaam! Tyler is also very good at keeping a straight face when they discuss Brett having the power.  in other words, Tyler plays dumb quite well. 

Haha They just compared Winston to Dr. Will!

Edited by vb68
(edited)
8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I have seen robot Sam interacting, but I’ve given it some thought - when she has to go to the bathroom, the robot is still standing there. When she wants to eat, the robot is still standing there. Hell, if she just wants to not control a freaking robot for half an hour and take a break, the robot is still standing there. So it’s more noticeable that she seems to be ‘not trying’. 

I'm sure if she were giving good TV,  production would be all over that. It must be very frustrating for them to stage an elaborate punishment and then just have the robot sit there doing nothing.

Edited by Skycatcher
(edited)
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Remember how awkward Sam looked as a robot when the feeds first turned on? She had presumably already been a robot for a while, right? 

How could you be anything but awkwud as a robot? As much as I hatehatehate Paul I remember his first season secret service agent bit which was hysterical.  I wonder what he could have done with the robot punishment.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

It would have been better because then I wouldn't have had to see his punchable face!

You're right!  That would have been a distinct improvement, especially the elimination of that gawd-awful grubby beard!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

Well, I stayed with it awhile till I finally fell asleep and I have some questions. Does the HOH have to stay in the room for the entire length of his reign? Didn’t see Tyler out in the yard at all.  Who is it that Hayleigh likes and is she playing them all?   Why does everyone seem to fear the “showmance” this year?  Is it really true that they are planning on bringing in people from other seasons later in the game? 

7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Does the HOH have to stay in the room for the entire length of his reign? Didn’t see Tyler out in the yard at all.

The HOH can do whatever he/she wants. I saw Tyler shooting pool last night.

5 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

How could you be anything but awkwud as a robot? As much as I hatehatehate Paul I remember his first season secret service agent bit which was hysterical.  I wonder what he could have done with the robot punishment.

The robot punishment would have 100% been better if Sam had already gotten the chance to establish bonds in the house. But this is the first week, and everything Sam has been saying, it sounds like BB has had her at least 50% as a robot since the punishment started, but likely longer (since she never had a chance to unpack). Paul's SS stuff would have been awkward on week 1, but he didn't need to do it until much later in the season, when people already knew him. Sam as a robot would have been fine in week three or four. 

But then, I guess BB thinks that it wouldn't have been a punishment. Much like how Kaycee's punishment isn't a punishment in any way, but it's just a silly unitard. Her pinwheel has NEVER spun in the couple of days the feeds have been on. 

I find myself unable to really stand Kaitlyn. People elsewhere seem to be going nuts for her, but all I see is her turning into a petty mean girl when she's in danger. She's happily throwing out names and throwing people under the bus. She's not afraid to speak up, but it's a fine line between being right and being wrong. Plus, I still question her career as a life coach. My mom is into chakras and healings and all that stuff. She owns a retail store and part of it includes this stuff. But for Kaitlyn, it feels like more of an act? I'm sure she believes in this stuff, but she's using it here as a character trait. Plus, life coach at 24 really makes it seem like she just wants to be self employed so she can do whatever she wants while making a ton of money. I really don't think she's going to end up being a nice person. With her conversation with Sambot, I know Sam was being frustrating at times with not knowing the game, but Kaitlyn kept snapping at her. Fine, she doesn't like her and she was trying to get info. But it just showed her potential to turn into a bully in a couple of weeks. So I can't wait for others to see that when it happens. 

But the Bro Alliance with Rachel/Angela also had a bitch session about the houseguests and it's not a bad thing now....but it has potential to turn into a Bully Session. And I just started to like Rachel and Brett. The group is self aware as they've called themselves out on the bitching, but they'd actually have to correct their behaviour when they recognize their bitching could turn into bullying. 

Faysal is also turning into Caleb 2.0 with Haleigh as Amber 2.0. He was trying to get Haleigh into his bed all night, to the point where he was physically grabbing her blankets last night and trying to drag her out of bed. I am not ok with him going, because he is a creepy man. 

I will say, even when Sam has to use her power this week, she's in no danger of going home next week. She also will be the one to officially make the divide between the house happen. It'll b 8 v 8 if Sam chooses Level 6 + JC. But those people NEED to be honest. Tyler's the only one who has actually given her some information. Everyone else is making it clear she's just a number for them. But the other side of the house has also done jackshit to bring Sam over to their side. 

I am starting to warm to Bayleigh when she's not around Swaggy. He needs to go so I can see her play. She's not that great of a girl, but her showmance is 100% bringing her down. I still don't hate Angie, but I can see why others don't like her. She keeps bitching and bitching, but she doesn't have the self awareness to stop. Haleigh's obviously using flirting as a tactic but people are already caught on so it won't last long. But still, poor girl is kind of stuck with Faysal, who likely won't leave her alone until one gets evicted. 

I don't hate Steve, and I know he's staying, but I think he's bringing Scottie's game down. I want to like Scottie but he spends all of his time with Steve so, like Bayleigh, I want to see them without their ride or die. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, missyb said:

I am liking KayCee a lot. 

Same. She has such an easiness to her that I appreciate. Sometimes she can come off a little smug when she's talking game though. Well, at least with Sam. But that might be a product of the robot thing. 

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Especially since the first week is essentially TWO weeks, right? Remember how awkward Sam looked as a robot when the feeds first turned on? She had presumably already been a robot for a while, right? 

Good point. Sam probably got the punishment on like day 2 or 3 and by the time eviction rolls around it'll be like day 14. So fucked up.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

I can't wait for them to find out Sam has the power.

So same. No one knows but Tyler, right? And it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it. That'll be fun.

7 hours ago, vb68 said:

Swaggy has thought about the editing of the eps and that's why he determined since it wasn't him it must be Angela. He says himself and her must have dominated the first ep and therefore would be most likely to get it. It's not bad spec really. It's just that none of them can see that Sam would be someone the audience would like and root for.

36 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

*sigh* I hate myself. I just subscribed to the live feeds and recently resubscribed to Netflix and have at least six different shows to catch up on. I'm not going to have free time to do anything else.

Same. So same. What shows on Netflix are you looking to watch? I'm going through The Magicians right now and let me tell you, it is a delightfully weird and stupid show.

• Love 6

Same. She has such an easiness to her that I appreciate. Sometimes she can come off a little smug when she's talking game though. Well, at least with Sam. But that might be a product of the robot thing. 

Good point. Sam probably got the punishment on like day 2 or 3 and by the time eviction rolls around it'll be like day 14. So fucked up.

So same. No one knows but Tyler, right? And it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it. That'll be fun.

Swaggy has thought about the editing of the eps and that's why he determined since it wasn't him it must be Angela. He says himself and her must have dominated the first ep and therefore would be most likely to get it. It's not bad spec really. It's just that none of them can see that Sam would be someone the audience would like and root for.

Same. So same. What shows on Netflix are you looking to watch? I'm going through The Magicians right now and let me tell you, it is a delightfully weird and stupid show.

I need to get caught up on the Marvel shows, Fuller House, Unfortunate Events,  and Voltron,  I want to watch Altered Carbon.

• Love 1