Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

You mean God did not properly explain it to her?!

God sent her into the house to be herself. Which is why she's curled up in bed. Because she petitioned God and was like, "God, what's up?" And God told her to be herself. Or some fresh bullshit like that.

If Dominique does have a direct line to God, I wonder if she takes requests. God's all seeing, all knowing, right? Maybe She can help me find my cell phone charger. 

ETA: Jessica had the best way ever to shut down a Dominique circular conversation: "I actually feel a little sick right now, so I'm gonna go." (I should add, the conversation with Dominique and God didn't make her sick, she just didn't sleep well)

Also, Jason does a decent James Hetfield impression.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Why oh why can we not have a live POV meeting ala BBOTT ??? Did it hurt BBOTT letting us watch.

I want to see Dom call down the wrath. She does plan on letting everyone know he is  snake and I like that !! Will Paul jump up on his own pulpit to defend his character ??

Pissed that we will miss it.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't think Dom understands the type of show she agreed to sign up for. 

I think god told her it would be good for plans to televise her motivational speaking.  She mentioned she hoped to be discovered and offered a position somewhere.  

ETA.  From Jokers.  

Elena is just playing the game. Repeats, she is just playing a game. Says they had a real personal connection, but feels Elena has been taken over by the game. 

Dom says she petitioned God for nearly a week because she felt like something wasn't right. She said God said Pauls name to her 3 times, and she ignored it - because she'd shared so much with him. Then when Paul gave Elena the information to pull the triggered, she knew it was true. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I wish somebody would put Raven on the block with the speech, "As sick as you say you are you need to be home taking care of yourself. I for one have no intention of giving you $500000 just because you're playing the sick card. You're playing it very well but not $500000 worth. "

• Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I think god told her it would be good for plans to televise her motivational speaking.  She mentioned she hoped to be discovered and offered a position somewhere.  

Faux-Prah ain't getting shit from her time on Big Brother. 

ETA:

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I wish somebody would put Raven on the block with the speech, "As sick as you say you are you need to be home taking care of yourself. I for one have no intention of giving you $500000 just because you're playing the sick card. You're playing it very well but not $500000 worth. "

"Raven, I've chosen to nominate you for eviction because you said you didn't bring enough medication with you for your stay in the Big Brother house. I just can't have it on my conscience that you might die if you don't get more."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

Why oh why can we not have a live POV meeting ala BBOTT ??? Did it hurt BBOTT letting us watch.

I want to see Dom call down the wrath. She does plan on letting everyone know he is  snake and I like that !! Will Paul jump up on his own pulpit to defend his character ??

Pissed that we will miss it.

But she already did after the veto comp! Apparently she spent hours talking in circles which ended up being that Paul is a snake. So I'm not sure what she plans for this new speech to accomplish.  

(edited)
54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He said to Paul (day or so ago), I needed 23k for my daughter, I got it the next day. I will tell you the story when we are out of here.  I would love to know more of his story.  

Could that be referring to the 25K he took as his temptation?  Or were they in the house too long by then for it to have been only one day after he needed it?  I can't remember what day he won it but it was early on 

But it would make sense too why he won't tell him the story till they're out of the house 

ETA: I looked it up, he took the money the first night, I bet that's what he was referring to.  I agree, I would love to know what the story is behind him needing it.  Maybe to help with a wedding? 

Edited by Rbonnie
Did some research lol
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, I'll ask again politely. No napping. Please?"

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, Rise and Shine!"

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, this is a reminder. No napping from 10 am to 10 pm. Thank you."

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exactly what you would hear if I were in that house. 

Aww Callaphera! You got me. For a second there I was so excited they had implemented my BB dream of a no daytime napping rule.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't with this dog conversation between Paul and Christmas.

YES you need to leash your dog. I don't care if it's the nicest, sweetest dog in the world. I don't care if it's a Pomeranian or a Pit bull. LEASH THAT MOTHER.

YES you need to spay or neuter your dog, unless you're a legit for real breeder. No, they don't feel like less of a male if their balls aren't brushing the ground. (Also, you get to make jokes like I do about my cat missing his hairballs)

Guh.

ETA:

2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Aww Callaphera! You got me. For a second there I was so excited they had implemented my BB dream of a no daytime napping rule.

No, they do have that rule! They don't always follow it but sometimes they do! Which is why they were getting hammered with those messages this morning. I'm just saying that I'd be the same. I sleep like the dead. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

YES you need to leash your dog. I don't care if it's the nicest, sweetest dog in the world. I don't care if it's a Pomeranian or a Pit bull. LEASH THAT MOTHER.

YES you need to spay or neuter your dog, unless you're a legit for real breeder. No, they don't feel like less of a male if their balls aren't brushing the ground. 

Guh.

ETA:

No, they do have that rule! They don't always follow it but sometimes they do! Which is why they were getting hammered with those messages this morning. I'm just saying that I'd be the same. I sleep like the dead. 

OMG they do? For everyone, not just the have nots? That is exciting news to me! (I prolly need to get out more ;)

• Love 1

YES you need to spay or neuter your dog, unless you're a legit for real breeder. No, they don't feel like less of a male if their balls aren't brushing the ground. 

Guh.

Duh! That's exactly why you fix 'em. So they don't feel and more importantly act like a male . I know the subject is dogs, but I once had a cat who had to be on female hormones just to keep him calmed  down, even after I had him fixed  - twice .

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Dom says she petitioned God for nearly a week because she felt like something wasn't right. She said God said Pauls name to her 3 times, and she ignored it - because she'd shared so much with him. Then when Paul gave Elena the information to pull the triggered, she knew it was true. 

Dom denied Paul three times?  Hmm....

• Love 5
Just now, Jel said:

OMG they do? For everyone, not just the have nots? That is exciting news to me! (I prolly need to get out more ;)

I think it started during BB: OTT and continued on to this season. From 10 am to 10 pm, there's supposed to be a no napping rule. It was hilarious in the beginning of the feeds, because they would all crawl into bed around 11 pm. And hilarious when they have a night like Friday where they're kept up for a competition and then spend so long rehashing and game talking that they pass the 10 am mark and have to stay awake for another 12 hours.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Duh! That's exactly why you fix 'em. So they don't feel and more importantly act like a male . I know the subject is dogs, but I once had a cat who had to be on female hormones just to keep him calmed  down, even after I had him fixed  - twice .

If it's an appearance thing, I saw a segment on Bondi Vet where they put in a prosthetic ball sack so that he would have all the appearance of being unfixed but minus the aggression and bad behavior. I mean, the vet is expensive enough (I need to have my cat's teeth cleaned and I'm dreading the bill) but if you can afford or care enough, he can have fake balls!

• Love 2

...... a prosthetic ball sack.......but if you can afford or care enough, he can have fake balls!

OMG! That is the ultimate in male vanity, and I'm not talking about the dog. LOL - I'm reminded of those rednecks who have fake ball sacs on the trailer hitch of their trucks. Talk about pathetic !

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Raven, I've chosen to nominate you for eviction because you said you didn't bring enough medication with you for your stay in the Big Brother house. I just can't have it on my conscience that you might die if you don't get more."

Perfection!  

17 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Could that be referring to the 25K he took as his temptation?  Or were they in the house too long by then for it to have been only one day after he needed i

This conversation recently happened.  I think Kevin told Paul he took that temptation.  Not sure though. 

• Love 1

Jason and Mark were just talking.  Jason assured him he will not use the veto to take Jess down.  Mark wants to know why Matt was never in consideration to go on the block.  Jason also told him earlier that he didn't really understand why everyone was pushing for Mark to go up if Jess comes down.  He told Mark that even Elena said Mark would be a good choice.

WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHh  jessica and josh are hanging out together on the chaise lounge????? 

28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

YES you need to spay or neuter your dog, unless you're a legit for real breeder. No, they don't feel like less of a male if their balls aren't brushing the ground. (Also, you get to make jokes like I do about my cat missing his hairballs)

Guh.

ETA:

This drives me SO crazy... if you care about your dog.. YOU LEASH IT. You can't read your dog's mind. You can't read another dog's mind. If your dog is just fine and a dog comes to attack it, YOUR LEASH will allow you to pull your freaking dog away!!!!! I used to walk on a path that had signs that said you needed to leash your dog and so often I would see people who didn't.  And I'm not ballsy enough to say something. LEASH YOUR EFFING DOG. 

• Love 5

Paul is telling Alex that she needs to use veto on Jess to put Mark up.  He tells her that she needs to tell Jason to use it but say that she has a different idea because he knows that Jason will not want to use it if he thinks Mark is going up.

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think it started during BB: OTT and continued on to this season. From 10 am to 10 pm, there's supposed to be a no napping rule. It was hilarious in the beginning of the feeds, because they would all crawl into bed around 11 pm. And hilarious when they have a night like Friday where they're kept up for a competition and then spend so long rehashing and game talking that they pass the 10 am mark and have to stay awake for another 12 hours.

If it's an appearance thing, I saw a segment on Bondi Vet where they put in a prosthetic ball sack so that he would have all the appearance of being unfixed but minus the aggression and bad behavior. I mean, the vet is expensive enough (I need to have my cat's teeth cleaned and I'm dreading the bill) but if you can afford or care enough, he can have fake balls!

And be just like Cody!

;)

ETA: Err I meant Califiore.  This current Cody is plenty ballsy.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 2

Josh and Mark are talking about relatinships.  Josh says he doesn't show emotions when he's in a relationship.  He's not romantic.   You sound like am amazing catch Josh!

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, zorak said:

She told him that she thinks Kevin listens to everything that goes on in the house and that he's playing both sides.

There's only one side so he can't be playing both sides!

56 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Kevin told Paul he took that temptation.  Not sure though. 

He did. Because all these idiots tell Paul everything.

This is the first season in such a long time where I have barely spent any time on the feeds this early. I'm usually on them all damn day, but I've watched them for maybe a total of 2 hours average every day so far this season. And somehow, even with seeing so little of them, I still hate all these people lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

It's interesting to me that mark likes to wear these tiny pink swim shorts around all the time. 

Like I can't decide if I like his confidence or if it's kinda weird.  But not weird.   

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is the first season in such a long time where I have barely spent any time on the feeds this early. I'm usually on them all damn day, but I've watched them for maybe a total of 2 hours average every day so far this season. And somehow, even with seeing so little of them, I still hate all these people lol.

I hate some every season.  Natalie/James/Bridget/Paulie/Zakyiah all made my skin crawl.  

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I saw a segment on Bondi Vet where they put in a prosthetic ball sack so that he would have all the appearance of being unfixed but minus the aggression and bad behavior. I mean, the vet is expensive enough (I need to have my cat's teeth cleaned and I'm dreading the bill) but if you can afford or care enough, he can have fake balls!

Neuticals. 

I have the most useless information.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Neuticals. 

I have the most useless information.

Yes! I couldn't remember the name of them, just that it made me laugh like a loon when I heard it. Bless your useless information retaining brain. 

Heh. Neuticals. 

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Has Paul or anyone else been saying it a lot this season?

Mark seemed to think so.  I guess someone on the other side of the yard said it.  Then Mark told Elena that it was bad how much the people in the house use the c word.  Elena was like, "Cunt?".  Then Mark made his comment to the others about them saying it so much.  Paul said that he was glad other people were using it because then maybe people on the outside wouldn't be so uptight about the use of the word.  Then Paul went into his whole spiel about how he has so many friends from the UK and Australia who use the word so much because it's part of their culture.  Mark responded by saying that the difference is we are not in the UK or Australia.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Has Paul or anyone else been saying it a lot this season?

Paul has gone on at least two (hour long) rants about the word cunt and how it's freely used in Europe and Australia the same way we use bitch in North America, therefore it shouldn't be such a big deal and we're overly sensitive. 

Clearly the reaction to him calling Big Meech a cunt last summer got to him. NEVER CARED, eh, Paul?

ETA: Also, this is Mark on Day 1 of being a Have Not. By the end of the week, he's gonna go full Hantz and headbutt someone or something. This is great. I'm here for Mark losing his shit.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Alex is so naïve.  She's bringing up to Raven yet again how she's made people swear on things that are important to them and that's how she knows they're telling the truth to her.  I guess Dom was trying to tell Alex that people were lying to her and Alex doesn't see how that could possibly be.

• Love 4
(edited)

Of all causes one could take up, Paul chooses the pro frequent use of the word cunt cause to spend his words on. He's something else.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 10
Just now, Jel said:

Of all causes one could take up, Paul choose the pro frequent use of the word cunt cause to spend his words on. He's something else.

I dunno. From watching him last season and now again this season, this seems like exactly the thing a guy like Paul would take up as a cause for action. 

• Love 3

Dom has been talking in the Wave room, while Jess is there, to the cameras. She is taking every opportunity to call Paul out.

In actuality her observations regarding Paul are quite accurate.

• Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

Dom has been talking in the Wave room, while Jess is there, to the cameras. She is taking every opportunity to call Paul out.

In actuality her observations regarding Paul are quite accurate.

What cracked me up is when she started talking about Jessica and Cody.  I knew Jessica was in there supposedly taking a nap.  So as soon as she said Cody's and Jessica's name I switched to the other camera view and sure enough, Jessica's eyes were open.

Dom is so f**ing creeeeepy?

23 minutes ago, Jel said:

Of all causes one could take up, Paul chooses the pro frequent use of the word cunt cause to spend his words on. He's something else.

And to let your dog off leash, and dont spay and neuter ?idiot

• Love 4
(edited)

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  19m19 minutes ago

More

4:17 PM Dom is upset Paul disrespected God and she hopes live viewers took note of that. You do not disrespect her father (God) #BB19 #BBLF

We did take note, of your crazy.  You pinhead.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Christmas said she wished his snake ensemble was a little easier to remove so that way he could start pulling things off and say he was shedding his skin.

Now he's contemplating wearing his ridiculous fur collar vest, too so he can say he killed a rabbit or mongoose or something.

• Love 1

This will drive Dom further into her hidey hole.  With operation baby sit* in place she will really be alone.  

*Paul has organized the plan to take turns staying by Mark's side so he doesn't go talk to Dom.   Elena took a watch today and said to Paul, "do I have to be with him all day?"  LOL!  

Alex doesn't want to put Raven up because she's afraid people might actually send Raven home and she doesn't want to be responsible for sending the sick girl home.  And that's exactly why she should do it, because if nobody will have the balls to put Raven up, she won't ever be voted out.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex is telling Jason she's thinking about putting Kevin up on the block. 

That would actually be a big move.  It'd get rid of a Paul toady and reduce his power a bit.  Plus, although she doesn't know it, it'll make it that much easier for Cody to get back into the house and possibly link up with her again.

• Love 2