Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

As of now, does Alex want or not want Jason to use the veto on Jessica?

ETA: I have never seen Matt wear anything besides that ugly ass orange tank and blue shorts.

I mean this happens every season so you'd think I'd just be used to it by now, but I still hate it. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Dom is telling Jessica that she was betrayed!  LOL!  You did it to yourself, you pinhead.  

LOL The fact she's whining to Jess of all people about this is hilarious. It's too bad Cody's not there to laugh in her face. You wanted to be team Paul, you made your bed.

Why is Kevin relocating Dom's sleeping arrangements? Does Jess intend to stay in the HN room even though she's not one? lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dovpm30 said:

There has been three. Paul, Jason, and Josh. Jason and Josh both got the have not extension and Paul got the no have not pass for the week

Ughhhhh Mark/Matt Jason/josh these similar names are killing me! 

• Love 1

They are playing a game and having a good time now.  A few jewels from twitter.  Not much from now until Thursday.  

Kevin to Jason- She (Dominique) doesn't talk now. She is the one preaching how if God wants it this way, this is how God wants things  . [more self absorbed parsley] 

Kevin to Jessica -you always have to have a good rack Jessica-you saying I don't have a good rack? Kevin- No, you have excellent rack

#BB19 Xmas tells Elena she felt close 2 Mark & then he started having private convos w Cody & not talking 2 her when she was put on the blk [me, maybe he did know

Kevin to Jason He doesn't want to share his room w/ Dom & Jess- What did she (Raven) think, she is going to win? She is just going to cry herself to victory?

Kevin- Jessica can go anytime and Christmas can go anytime. Elena and Raven (need to go) [me, YES Raven]. Jason- Raven is a slippery slope

Kev calls Dom a weirdo. [me, agree] 

Kevin is telling Jason that if he gets the next HOH then Matt and Josh are going up. Jason said  good nominees

• Love 2

AG is going to let this puppy roll now.  It has taken off, job done keeping Paul in 3 weeks to get the ball rolling.  I applaud that choice.  Not sure how this would have gone without him to educate them.   Stop and imagine where this might have gone without his guidance.  He will not make it far now.  The tides will turn and Christmas plus Jason will lead the way.  

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Why is Kevin relocating Dom's sleeping arrangements?

He does NOT want to sleep in the same room with her!  I don't blame him. 

Just now, nightowl1989 said:

Damn Kevin. I really liked you, but I just can't anymore. You're such a disappointment.

Why, I have not been on the feeds. 

Count me out on Victor.  Victor was that house you need to sell, but every time you think you have a deal done the buyers' financing falls through.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:14 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is not good at this lol.

Alex's approach to this game has been standard gamer mentality; there's no problem you can't overcome by charging it head-on and shooting it enough times.  Unfortunately - for Alex, anyway - Call of Duty does not translate well to BB.

5 hours ago, wings707 said:

The is the Raven Death Watch, thread at Sucks.  It is a must read, I start my day with this and coffee.  It makes me embrace the day with joy.  

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/131874/m-dying-m-dying-m-dying-Ravens-Deathwatch-kill?page=23#.WWqgZ4Tyupo

I'm very happy in that I've found Raven the next big thing she needs - her very own theme song:  :>

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Count me out on Victor.  Victor was that house you need to sell, but every time you think you have a deal done the buyers' financing falls through.

So harsh.  For me it boiled down to, I would do him.  Sometimes game play bears no weight. 

• Love 2

What if Raven might be somewhat telling the truth about her illness (I do not personally believe her that it is a bad as she said it is)?  I remember back in the TWOP days we all sort of laughed at Frankie from the Real World and her illness and she eventually ended up dying from it at a young age.

5 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

What if Raven might be somewhat telling the truth about her illness (I do not personally believe her that it is a bad as she said it is)?  I remember back in the TWOP days we all sort of laughed at Frankie from the Real World and her illness and she eventually ended up dying from it at a young age.

She is not.  @HahYallDoin, please step forward again, and educate those who have missed your posts.  She has this condition and has been clear that Raven is grossly misrepresenting the disease.  It is a bear to live with but Raven is not telling the truth.  She is not dying  Her "pace maker" (a gastric stimulator really)  is not for her heart and it does not expire.  There is more.  

• Love 1

From Joker's:

Sat 9:39 PM BBT Dom and Ramses in Apple room..she says God is not happy and what you reap you will sow

Er... Reckon there was any chance Dominique was standing in front of a mirror when she said that?

In any case, I have my doubts about how likely it is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH is all that concerned about the current season of BB....

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

You mean, am I gonna feel bad for all the things I've said about her if she really does shuffle off this mortal coil in the next five two years? Nope.

For one thing, I feel that she opened herself up to various opinions about her by signing her life away for the next three months to be on camera 24/7 and have the Internet watching your every move. She claims she did that to further her platform. Okay whatever. It's a chance at relevancy within a small fan base (I feel the Big Brother fandom is very vocal but not very large) and her chances are good for at least a jury stipend. But she opened herself up to criticism when she signed up for the show, and if she didn't understand that, she should have done her research better.

I also tend to view this show as a standalone thing. It doesn't matter to me what your story has been before coming in the house (unless it seriously impacts the game), it doesn't matter to me what these people do when they leave the house. I care about what I see happen in the house. Pre-show interviews aside, these people are basically blank slates for me - apart from Paul because he's a returnee. 

An attention whore is still an attention whore whether they're dying of a terminal illness or not. I feel sympathy for a person who is going through something like that, of course. I joke about being a heartless bitch but I have a soft, gooey center. But if that person takes that sympathy and continues to push for more, through their words or their actions or both? I start to side eye that person. 

That's what Raven is for me. She comes across as an attention seeker who knows that she can get sympathy because of her medical situation. Again, if it was a strategy and she had said something, anything, to a camera over the past however many days they've been in there, I wouldn't mind. Hell, I'd probably cheer her on. But she hasn't, which makes me think that she's sincere in her attention seeking and it's not game-calculated behavior. Also, the frequency of it and the changing stories bug the hell out of me. 

• Love 7

OK, watching BBAD on Pacific Coast right now ... I have no idea if this is live "live" or if this some sort of delayed portion of the feeds.

But 1) Raven LITERALLY just ran toward the sliding glass door to Ramses. No signs of a limp, no gasps of pain, etc. So either she's magically healed (ya'll), or her limping comes and goes?!

And 2) she cackles like the Wicked Witch of the West.

SOOO annoying. To quote Chandler from "Friends" -- "Could she BE any more annoying?!?"

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You mean, am I gonna feel bad for all the things I've said about her if she really does shuffle off this mortal coil in the next five two years? Nope.

For one thing, I feel that she opened herself up to various opinions about her by signing her life away for the next three months to be on camera 24/7 and have the Internet watching your every move. She claims she did that to further her platform. Okay whatever. It's a chance at relevancy within a small fan base (I feel the Big Brother fandom is very vocal but not very large) and her chances are good for at least a jury stipend. But she opened herself up to criticism when she signed up for the show, and if she didn't understand that, she should have done her research better.

I also tend to view this show as a standalone thing. It doesn't matter to me what your story has been before coming in the house (unless it seriously impacts the game), it doesn't matter to me what these people do when they leave the house. I care about what I see happen in the house. Pre-show interviews aside, these people are basically blank slates for me - apart from Paul because he's a returnee. 

An attention whore is still an attention whore whether they're dying of a terminal illness or not. I feel sympathy for a person who is going through something like that, of course. I joke about being a heartless bitch but I have a soft, gooey center. But if that person takes that sympathy and continues to push for more, through their words or their actions or both? I start to side eye that person. 

That's what Raven is for me. She comes across as an attention seeker who knows that she can get sympathy because of her medical situation. Again, if it was a strategy and she had said something, anything, to a camera over the past however many days they've been in there, I wouldn't mind. Hell, I'd probably cheer her on. But she hasn't, which makes me think that she's sincere in her attention seeking and it's not game-calculated behavior. Also, the frequency of it and the changing stories bug the hell out of me. 

Amen. She is NOT happy that's Christmas is still there, taking all the attention off of her. She's the ONLY one that repeatly complains about how unfair it is (she just talked about it again). I heard Matt, Raven & Paul say something yesterday, but Paul just agrees with anything anyone says, and you know Matt got that in his head because of Raven, because SHE HASNT STOPPED TALKING ABOUT IT. 

I'm not saying she isn't sick, but she is for sure using it to further her game and it's evident because she's pissssssed that's Christmas is there "stealing her thunder". 

Kevin said this earlier tonight: 

https://twitter.com/bb_updates/status/886434867680075776

I agree with him, unless she starts making moves and actually playing, she shouldn't just be handed half a million dollars cuz she's sick? That's ridiculous. Big Brother isn't a charity. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Why is Elena always petting and rubbing Paul, but when Mark is affectionate with her she looks like a human blow-up doll with her mouth open, staring off into space and arms at her sides? She annoys me the most. Mark is way too good for her.

It's funny, but every time someone mentions Jason I have to stop and think of exactly which one he is. 

If the battle back is an endurance comp, does anyone think the others will stand a chance against Cody?

• Love 1

The "showmance"  thing has always bugged me.  They couple up too early. and once you've established a "couple name"  and you're sleeping with someone, it's hard to extricate yourself from the relationship without alienating other house guests.  

I was giving Raven the benefit of the doubt until I read about her mom setting up "go fund me"  accounts.  That's bullshit.    I had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my arm.   I guess I should call myself a "cancer survivor"  and talk about how the cancer could come back any time (true)  and kill me (unlikely).   I Am dying!  I'm almost dead.  I probably only have decades left to live! 

(off to set up a go fund me page)

• Love 6
4 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I looked up Frankie. She had cystic fibrosis, which kills people while they are young; these days the average life expectancy is 37. 

Raven has a manageable disease that she's playing up for all it's worth.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

AG is going to let this puppy roll now.  It has taken off, job done keeping Paul in 3 weeks to get the ball rolling.  I applaud that choice.  Not sure how this would have gone without him to educate them.   Stop and imagine where this might have gone without his guidance.

Oh man, I can almost guarantee I would like this season 10 times more if Paul wasn't here. This group didn't need him at all and actually imo he has ruined the potential. If he lasts much longer after his safety is over (and he will) this season will just continue to go down the toilet.

4 hours ago, mertensia said:

Raven has a manageable disease that she's playing up for all it's worth.

Well, she does also have that 'rare nerve disease that only her and one other person have' so. 

Like @Callaphera said, I think if Raven were doing all this as a strategy then it'd be less annoying. I would still find it gross and I wouldn't respect it though. But I don't think she is. I just think she's the type of person who has to have all the attention and sympathy on her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
(edited)

Dan was the first person to say this (and later Vanessa): You can tell a lot about how everyone votes based on the vote order. Jess, Christmas and Kevin voted first then it went to commercial. Wouldn't take a genius to realize those are the stray votes.

Vanessa correctly concluded that the last person to vote votes with the majority if the vote has already been decided. Simple fact being if they were voting a different way they would've been put in a different spot to create more suspense with the vote.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Why is Elena always petting and rubbing Paul, but when Mark is affectionate with her she looks like a human blow-up doll with her mouth open, staring off into space and arms at her sides? She annoys me the most. Mark is way too good for her. 

If the battle back is an endurance comp, does anyone think the others will stand a chance against Cody?

She with Mark along with Matt with Raven seemed to be just going through the we have to put on a act as a showmance motions most of the time. Cody and Jess actually looked and acted like they cared for each other. 

I really don't think anyone has a chance against Cody.  That's who they'll want back, not Cameron nobody knows or Jillian who has no idea what was going on.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Like @Callaphera said, I think if Raven were doing all this as a strategy then it'd be less annoying. I would still find it gross and I wouldn't respect it though. But I don't think she is. I just think she's the type of person who has to have all the attention and sympathy on her.

Very true. I've been reading up on her conversation with Matt last night and she was complaining heavily about Christmas and how she was ruining "their game". Well, no. It's easy to see what Raven means, even through just her words. She means that Christmas' injury is ruining her game of garnering sympathy. You can tell from her actions that she'd want Christmas out solely because of that. Her limp comes and goes whenever she's around Christmas and whenever it's a convenient time to remind people of her own foot injury. She can't help but talk about her foot injury and it's now officially up there with Kryssie's amputated hands, if not surpassed it. She seems to have a very difficult time not having the attention on her, so she has to go out of her way to make it about her. It's actually more sad than anything at this point, because it's not strategy; it just seems to be a big part of who she is. 

Someone on Reddit brought up that Raven might have a form of Munchausen Syndrome. One of the causes of this disorder is said to be a history of illness, much like Raven's actual diseases. Not that I think this is the case; I think she just has an issue with not being cared for as a result of her illness taking up most of her teenage years.

In other news, I read about a Josh vs Mark fight....over pillows. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK honestly I'm less annoyed now and more super entertained by this whole thing. Raven is giving me such Danielle Murphree vibes. So hilarious!

I WISH she gave me more Danielle vibes. I actually liked Danielle! At least Danielle was entertaining! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

AG is going to let this puppy roll now.  It has taken off, job done keeping Paul in 3 weeks to get the ball rolling.  I applaud that choice.  Not sure how this would have gone without him to educate them.   Stop and imagine where this might have gone without his guidance.  He will not make it far now.  The tides will turn and Christmas plus Jason will lead the way.  

I will applaud this if it happens, but I see no sign Paul is in any danger yet at all, Cody was always right about Paul. The rest of them are his groupies. And as it has been said, this is basically the BB version of Survivor: Redemption Island where Boston Rob just had his minions carry him to the win and thank him for the opportunity.  It's just too much. Three weeks of safety was beyond excessive. I think the dynamics would have been much more interesting without him.

But again, I haven't seen any sign that he's not making it far.  And I'm not sure Jason knows how to look up without asking five to seven people how to do it first.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Dom is my BEC so I cannot find humor in her victim posturing.  I did get a chuckle when she said she looked up in the sky and saw 3 snakes though.  Now she is having visions.  Snakes in BB?  Say it isn't so!  Also funny that had she not done that stupid show, she would not be on the block. 

I don't know how to bring a video clip here from twitter and not from lack of trying.  There is a good one with Raven telling Christmas that she injured her foot a couple of years ago and posted a pic of her with a cast on instagram.   She demonstrates by lifting her leg in the air over her head.   Christmas is cutting up some food as she listens, gives her a strained laugh/snarl.  Funny. 

Josh told Jason if he wins HOH he is going to put Matt and Raven on the block (yes please!).  

If the polls are a reflection of who will win the Haulting Hex, it will be Dom.  I want extreme chaos but this will not create that.  We will just have her wandering around giving the side eye to her perceived betrayers and puffed up because god gave it to her.  

Edited by wings707
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If the polls are a reflection of who will win the Haulting Hex, it will be Dom.  I want extreme chaos but this will not create that.  We will just have her wandering around giving the side eye to her perceived betrayers and puffed up because god gave it to her.  

I'm not so sure about this. In the end, the casuals are the ones who really determine the votes. Paul makes sense as he's the most well known. Then, Christmas had a bigger following than any other person. So I suspect the next temptation is going to Kevin. He's gotten good screen time in the episodes and is likeable. Dominique is pretty much invisible on the show and will remain that way until tonight's episode. I don't think it'll be enough to get her the Halting Hex. Jessica probably won't get it either, even though she's second in the polls. Alex might be the next to get it after Kevin. 

At least, that's what I'm guessing. Even though Dom getting the Hex for Thursday will cause ultimate chaos, I don't believe that she will.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Cody and Jess actually looked and acted like they cared for each other. 

Around jess or talking about her was the ONLY time he showed emotion lol. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I was also assuming the Hex would be Alex or Kevin, which would be bad because both would run straight to Paul.

I think most of the houseguests assume it will be Raven's two diseases, but we know that's not happening.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Raven was just running around the kitchen trying to get away from Matt.  Matt called her out on it and said, "Look at you moving around on that foot.  You're good to go so don't act like you're not!"  Raven said, "My foot hurts!  I have stitches in my hand.  Not hand. Foot!".  Then Raven left the room and Christmas started defending her.  Matt said, "Don't let that little Satan spawn fool you.  That girl is the devil".  Yes, Matt!  Please expose her to the rest of the house!

• Love 17
(edited)

@zorak beat me to it and had the better write up. Nice catch! I'll add to this, Raven, last night:

It's nice seeing Jessica have fun. We could have had this for those two weeks instead of the Cody and Jessica show?

Kevin was talking earlier about Game of Thrones starting tonight (fuck yeah!) and how no one is going to be watching Big Brother, so they won't see him fall off the "fucking balance beam". Yeah, pretty much, Kevin. 

Edited by Callaphera
beaten to the punch
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven was just running around the kitchen trying to get away from Matt.  Matt called her out on it and said, "Look at you moving around on that foot.  You're good to go so don't act like you're not!"  Raven said, "My foot hurts!  I have stitches in my hand.  Not hand. Foot!".  Then Raven left the room and Christmas started defending her.  Matt said, "Don't let that little Satan spawn fool you.  That girl is the devil".  Yes, Matt!  Please expose her to the rest of the house!

Oh wow!   I knew was onto her and tired of her constant health chatter but I guess I didn't realize just how much.  LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

Matt seems to be my topic for today. So, the moment mentioned earlier between Matt and Raven and Christmas, now on video: here.

Matt has been running around and having fun with Jessica since I've turned on the feeds. Both of them look like they're having a blast. And then Raven, hearing all the commotion and yelling in the backyard, has to go out and check to see "what's going on". Because of course he can't have fun! He has to fawn over her and her foot injury.

Seriously, Matt. Move on. Take your two shirts, your cereal, and go. Raven ain't worth it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, I'll ask again politely. No napping. Please?"

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, Rise and Shine!"

Big Brother: "Mark, Elena, this is a reminder. No napping from 10 am to 10 pm. Thank you."

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exactly what you would hear if I were in that house. 

• Love 5

Paul and Jason had a conversation, and both agreed that religion has no place in this game.  He turned to Alex and said, pointing to her rosary, you should not have brought it in here.  

Dom, rather than campaigning to stay and being her most fun self takes to her bed.  Talking to Mark she tells him Paul is a snake.  And then the clincher "The one thing that was shocking in that whole confrontation with him (Paul) was that he disrespected God."   LOL

Alex is most definitely on to Kevin.  Earlier she and Jason were talking and they both think Kevin was one of the votes to evict Ramses.  Now she's talking to Josh cautioning him about what he says around Kevin.  She told him that she thinks Kevin listens to everything that goes on in the house and that he's playing both sides.

• Love 1

Dominique to Josh:  "You can tell a lot about a person based on how they act while they're under fire."  So what does laying around in the bed moping say about you, Dominique?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex is most definitely on to Kevin.  Earlier she and Jason were talking and they both think Kevin was one of the votes to evict Ramses.  Now she's talking to Josh cautioning him about what he says around Kevin.  She told him that she thinks Kevin listens to everything that goes on in the house and that he's playing both sides.

I heard that convo and she is right.  Kevin is playing well.  If he were not older and a mobster his strategy wouldn't work!  LOL.

He said to Paul (day or so ago), I needed 23k for my daughter, I got it the next day. I will tell you the story when we are out of here.  I would love to know more of his story.  

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Dominique to Josh:  "You can tell a lot about a person based on how they act while they're under fire."  So what does laying around in the bed moping say about you, Dominique?

Plus, judging everyone, acting superior, being rude and ignoring everyone.   

• Love 1

Y'all. Y'all.

In today's As The Stomach Turns: Raven Edition we have:

• another retelling of the toe injury
  • the claim that if her iPhone gets too close to her stomach, it turns off (?) her gastric stimulator
  • the claim that she didn't bring enough of her life saving medication with her for her stay in the Big Brother house (and jury) because it's too expensive.

I'd say that you can't make this shit up, but Raven is proving that theory wrong.

Also, because it tickled me, this happened earlier in the kitchen between Raven and Matt:

Raven: "Do you love me?"
Matt: (looking straight ahead) "I think I'll go outside."

and

Raven: "I think I could learn to love you. I think I kinda already do."
Matt: *silence*

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Raven: "Do you love me?"
Matt: (looking straight ahead) "I think I'll go outside."

and

Raven: "I think I could learn to love you. I think I kinda already do."
Matt: *silence*

I caught this conversation.  Maybe there is hope for Matt to be the one to subtly or not so subtly be responsible for getting her out.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I heard that convo and she is right.  Kevin is playing well.  If he were not older and a mobster his strategy wouldn't work!  LOL.

Totally! He's been passed off at the old dumb guy and while they all seem to know what he's doing. They don't care lol 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jessica is totally regretting sitting down to have a conversation with her. 

And the 1-2 other people she's had the same conversation with in the past hour lol. 

Shes going to say something in her veto speech but not sure how yet. Something about Paul being a snake. And people need to realize that even tho this is a game, the game has consequences outside of the game. And god still speaks to her even tho she's playing a game 

Oh and she's waiting for god to tell her what to say during her veto speech 

Let's not forget that a week or so ago Dom said she does not fight fair. The Christian god loving woman that she is....

• Love 1