Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Isn't there an off-topic thread here to talk about pets and such?  Just wondering.  It's a bit much to wade through off-topic posts.  If I'm the only one who doesn't like it, I'll shut up.

Those of us who live here are in an alliance and want Paul out.  :^)  It is a dull season and like in the house when the drama settles we talk about our lives, a bit  lol  Cats, Irma, mothers travel, food obsessions sparked by what they eat etc.  For the record, I am fine with it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Isn't there an off-topic thread here to talk about pets and such?  Just wondering.  It's a bit much to wade through off-topic posts.  If I'm the only one who doesn't like it, I'll shut up.

I'd definitely suggest the Small Talk Thread. That'll be excellent for any off topic discussions (and I definitely should highly encourage using it).

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

After Jason listened to the good bye messages it was clear he did not believe what Josh said about his alliance with Paul and Christmas.  He told Julie that Paul went against his alliance and he was pissed!  He still thought Paul was with him, so he must have believed Paul's message. 

I don't know, in Jason's interview on the live feed he said that Paul is clearly running the house, and he called Alex and Paul assholes. Sounded to me like Jason thinks his eviction was orchestrated by Paul and Alex.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I don't know, in Jason's interview on the live feed he said that Paul is clearly running the house, and he called Alex and Paul assholes. Sounded to me like Jason thinks his eviction was orchestrated by Paul and Alex.

I agree.   I deleted this post; he confused me in that interview.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I feel bad for him that he thinks Alex turned on him.  I can understand why but on Thursday she'll likely be there to set him straight!

I think it's projecting because he's really mad at himself for always listening to her.  He tried to bring up scenarios like this many times and she always  him he was dumb and leave the game play to her.  He's kicking himself now.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I think it's projecting because he's really mad at himself for always listening to her.  He tried to bring up scenarios like this many times and she always  him he was dumb and leave the game play to her.  He's kicking himself now.

I agree - he was his own worst enemy!  However his common sense didn't have a chance in this game of lemmings.  What was he doing to do - team up with Kevin? lol

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I agree - he was his own worst enemy!  However his common sense didn't have a chance in this game of lemmings.  What was he doing to do - team up with Kevin? lol

True, but he also didn't have to completely trash Kevin when talking with Alex and Paul. He could have stayed silent. From Jason's live feeds exit interview, he even said that he'll only be friends with Kevin after the show. Oh, and Paul, though I can't imagine why he'd say that if he was pissed at him for not being about Friendship. He didn't even say Alex's name, which goes to show that he might be pissed at her for getting in the way of him and Kevin being allies and friends. She always bashed Kevin to Jason, and he had to have been torn since he liked both of them. I guess Alex really has pushed him over the edge if he won't even consider them friends or whatever after the finale.

That could change, but him only saying Kevin/Paul's names as people he'll stay in contact with says volumes about Alex/Jason as a game duo.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

You aren't the only one who doesn't like it. Thanks for speaking up, I was too much of a chicken to say anything haha. Sooooo .... you're pretty much my Paul now.

• Love 18
49 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Good point.   He was kicking himself all through that interview and he wanted back in the house to have at Alex, mainly.  

27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

True, but he also didn't have to completely trash Kevin when talking with Alex and Paul. He could have stayed silent

This is his lack of game savvy and his insecurity knowing that.  He thought he had to do that to move forward with his "alliance."  He didn't know he had the option of remaining silent.  It tortured him. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Tiffany "New York" Pollard is still a delicious mess, so I think she'd make an interesting houseguest.

She was a housemate on one of the Big Brother UK seasons. Her fellow houseguests were Angie Bowie, ex-wife of David Bowie, and David Gest. When Angie Bowie was told that David Bowie had died Tiffany thought they were talking about David Gest and became hysterical. Tiffany has been on some sort of celebrity dating show with Callum Best who was also on a season of Celebrity Big Brother UK.

Gary Busey has also been a cast member of Celebrity Big Brother UK. He was on the same season as Stephanie Pratt whose brother, Spencer, appeared on a different season with his wife, Heidi Montag. 

Other C-Z list celebrities who have appeared in the UK edition of Celebrity Big Brother are: Frankie Grande! Also, Brandi Granville, Dustin Diamond, Ray J,  Aubrey O'Day, Prez Hilton, Romeo, Tara Reid, Ivana Trump, Coolio, Jermaine Jackson, Dennis Rodman, Traci Bingham and Prince Lorenzo from Bachelorette "fame." 

Another season featured Farrah Abraham, Janice Dickinson, Jenna Jamison, and Tila Tequila. Tila Tequila ended up getting kicked off after her pro-Nazi social media posts came to light.

Another season had Germaine Greer, Jackie Stallone, and Brigitte Nielson as houseguests. Germaine Greer self-evicted after complaining of "bullying" by Brigitte and another housemate, John McCririck. She compared the Big Brother House to a, "fascist prison." Director Ken Russell also self-evicted after one week during his 2007 season after getting into an altercation with fellow housemate, Jane Goody and her mother, Jackiey. "I grew up in the slums of Southampton, but I have never heard such talk." Russell said in an interview with the Daily Mail,  "There used to be a word for such low-lifes - guttersnipes. I haven't used that word for more than 60 years - not until I met that girl and her mother." Jade Goody was "famous" for winning the UK version of Big Brother four years before she appeared on Celebrity Big Brother. She died of cancer in 2009.

I have wanted a US version of Celebrity Big Brother for years! I am so excited it's finally going to happen!.

Edited by TresGatos
Prince Lorenzo not Lorenza
  • Love 1

So the 4 of them had beer last night, Josh/Paul/Alex/Xmas and totally left Kevin out. Mean @ssholes!

Christmas sleeps with Paul, WTH is wrong with her, needy much? 

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TresGatos said:

She was a housemate on one of the Big Brother UK seasons. Her fellow houseguests were Angie Bowie, ex-wife of David Bowie, and David Gest. When Angie Bowie was told that David Bowie had died Tiffany thought they were talking about David Gest and became hysterical. Tiffany has been on some sort of celebrity dating show with Callum Best who was also on a season of Celebrity Big Brother UK.

Gary Busey has also been a cast member of Celebrity Big Brother UK. He was on the same season as Stephanie Pratt whose brother, Spencer, appeared on a different season with his wife, Heidi Montag. 

Other C-Z list celebrities who have appeared in the UK edition of Celebrity Big Brother are: Frankie Grande! Also, Brandi Granville, Dustin Diamond, Ray J,  Aubrey O'Day, Prez Hilton, Romeo, Tara Reid, Ivana Trump, Coolio, Jermaine Jackson, Dennis Rodman, Traci Bingham and Prince Lorenza from Bachelorette "fame." 

Another season featured Farrah Abraham, Janice Dickinson, Jenna Jamison, and Tila Tequila. Tila Tequila ended up getting kicked off after her pro-Nazi social media posts came to light.

Another season had Germaine Greer, Jackie Stallone, and Brigitte Nielson as houseguests. Germaine Greer self-evicted after complaining of "bullying" by Brigitte and another housemate, John McCririck. She compared the Big Brother House to a, "fascist prison." Director Ken Russell also self-evicted after one week during his 2007 season after getting into an altercation with fellow housemate, Jane Goody and her mother, Jackiey. "I grew up in the slums of Southampton, but I have never heard such talk." Russell said in an interview with the Daily Mail,  "There used to be a word for such low-lifes - guttersnipes. I haven't used that word for more than 60 years - not until I met that girl and her mother." Jade Goody was "famous" for winning the UK version of Big Brother four years before she appeared on Celebrity Big Brother. She died of cancer in 2009.

I have wanted a US version of Celebrity Big Brother for years! I am so excited it's finally going to happen!.

I watched  most of them, they were  loud and obnoxious.They get paid a lot, but swearing and nudity is big on BBUK, you won't see any of that.

I suspect we'll get Tonya Harding.

• Love 1

As a lurker, I don't mind when postings veer into personal discussions. I just appreciate all of you who watch the feeds and keep us non-feeders in the loop.  And technically, wouldn't Celebrity BB be off topic too.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 15

Kevin should have been included whether he drinks or not!  They had a fun gathering regardless.  There is no reason to shun him.  NONE!  He is not even the next one out if all goes as planned!  

• Love 7

So former HGs come back dressed as the Avengers and either do a skit live or taped.  I assume this is for an HOH comp.  They will be asked questions about their costumes and roles?  Or on comic book covers and they have to find the mistakes?   Any guesses or does someone know?  

Edited by wings707
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin should have been included whether he drinks or not!  They had a fun gathering regardless.  There is no reason to shun him.  NONE!  He is not even the next one out if all goes as planned!  

Paul is keeping up the mean attack, to throw Alex off. I don't think that would take much, seeing her gameplay last night. 

I have disliked players before, but this lot, they take such pleasure in playing mean, they make me sick! 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Paul is keeping up the mean attack, to throw Alex off. I don't think that would take much, seeing her gameplay last night. 

I have disliked players before, but this lot, they take such pleasure in playing mean, they make me sick! 

Yes, I know that is Paul's reason but NOT necessary.  He could have told Alex that he should be included especially since he is going next.  

1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Any reports on who Josh is planning to nominate today?  I mean we know it will be Alex and Kevin but was just looking for confirmation.

Yes, that is the plan. 

1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

If this sat next to me on the subway I would change my seat.  If there were no other seats I would stand elsewhere.  Just sayin'

IMG_8362.JPG

I imagine if i saw someone looking like that on a Subway, I'd get off and take the next train.  

And I'd wonder what psychiatric facility he just left.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Kevin doesn't drink, right?

I'm not sure if he should since i think he, himself said he was an alcoholic but I do believe he had his two beers during the labor day BBQ.

Just realized that Jason is going to be even more pissed off at Alex when he hears from raven that Alex won HOH and didn't go after Josh, Paul or Christmas AT ALL!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

I can't believe our only hope for getting Paul out in some way before F2 is Josh and it's a small hope at that.

I must say if Josh is "our only hope" then methinks we have no hope at all.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Either way, I feel that Josh has to put Paul on the block at some point this week to stop his "never been on the block argument".

Ugh, right. And like you said he has a legit reason he can give and he could use Paul's (and Christmas') tactics against him so perfectly. 

In a way I do see why Josh is hesitant/scared to make these kinds of moves. Doing so would give him a better shot at winning the game, but it might drastically lessen his chances of making the finals. He probably feels pretty confident he'll make F2 at this point, so he's probably torn between doing nothing and making $50000 or taking a risk and having a shot at the half million. It's a tough spot to be in. 

For a second I had a dream that he could nom Kevin/Alex and then either him or Kevin could win veto and he could get Kevin to evict Paul and then he could send Paul home in a tie-breaker, but then I remembered Kevin is as stupid and completely dependent on Paul as Alex so he'd never go for it anyway.

There's just literally no way that Paul would get the votes so, while nomming Paul would be a good move to have at the endgame, does Josh really wanna deal with Paul (and Christmas) berating him for days for it? Although they do that now and have all season anyway so I think he should just go for it.

Was the HOH comics? Is that why I saw Alex wearing a leotard/superhero type outfit this morning? And if so, is she just still wearing her costume from the comp or did she get some kind of punishment?

ETA: Well, at least they're finally starting to get it lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

With Jason gone, it'll be difficult to know Alex' real thoughts on current events in the house. I want to think she's not as moronic as she appears and is playing along because she realizes she's outnumbered. 

No one can be as stupid as she's appearing to be 

Every chance she has had to show some intelligence, she's been stupid, so it really does seem as though she just is THIS stupid. 

Which, after the show, should help her with Jason. "No, just watch the show. I really was just that stupid!"

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm not sure if he should since i think he, himself said he was an alcoholic but I do believe he had his two beers during the labor day BBQ.

He never said he was an alcoholic.  He mentioned his family not liking it when he came home drunk and no alcohol allowed in the house.  Sure it sounds like it but he did not use the word.  

15 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Hmm, Aaryn (BB15) is saying she wants to evacuate but apparently her husband is going along with a bunch of guys from work and wants to stay

There is no leaving now.  That window of opportunity is gone.  No flights, not enough gas or water and clogged highways.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He never said he was an alcoholic.  He mentioned his family not liking it when he came home drunk and no alcohol allowed in the house.  Sure it sounds like it but he did not use the word.  

There is no leaving now.  That window of opportunity is gone.  No flights, not enough gas or water and clogged highways.  

ok, my bad. i must have read what someone else typed somewhere. hence why i added 'i think" ;)

• Love 2

Based on whose definition of "best game"?  Dr. Will's?  Production?

"Best game" meaning who production wants to see win, IMO. Yes, I cynically believe that over the last few seasons at least, production decided who they wanted to win and subtly (or sometimes not so subtly) manipulated the game and the houseguests accordingly. Viewers get distracted by the drama and bread and circuses but at the end of the day, I think production decides.

Will's job is simply to expand discussion, and promote consideration of alternate interpretations of gameplay; pushing one interpretation over another, though, would be akin to tampering with the jury.  

Okay. Alternate interpretations of gameplay very much has looked to me like "you may be mad at this person or resent that you didn't make it until the F2 but here's how you could see things differently" based on x,y, and z criteria that usually favors one of the F2. Whether Dr. Will does that at production's behest is anyone's guess but I bet they wouldn't keep asking him back if he happened to be steering things in a way they consistently didn't like.

Oh, and I think the AFP award is largely a bone thrown to viewers to balance out production's shenanigans. That's assuming production isn't manipulating those votes as well...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's just literally no way that Paul would get the votes so, while nomming Paul would be a good move to have at the endgame, does Josh really wanna deal with Paul (and Christmas) berating him for days for it? Although they do that now and have all season anyway so I think he should just go for it.

Josh would just need one vote to force a tie. Unfortunately none of these idiots will vote the bearded douche off. Alex won't. Kevin won't. Bitchmas won't. How fucking sad is that? 

Didn't see much discussion about this last night but pretty sure Alex wanted/thought everyone was voting Kevin out. Josh told her he voted Kevin and Paul actually admitted he voted Raven out because she was more of a competition threat than Kevin. Alex didn't seem to push it farther than that. She really is the worst.

• Love 4

Josh COULD go to alex and tell her voting out Jason was Paul's idea and that Paul has never had any intentions of getting rid of Kevin.  That might say Alex a bit.  But still very risky for Josh's game. He's sitting pretty right now. 

I think Paul wants to go to F2 with Josh or Kevin.  Christmas' social game is probably considered pretty good (even though we know it sucks) and he's been priming Josh as the season bully the entire time so he looks bad to the jurors. 

• Love 4

I think Paul's F3 is Christmas and Kevin, since he knows he can beat both of them and then he can cut Christmas and go to F2 with Kevin, who he spent weeks making everyone hate. That's why it is going to be so delicious to watch Paul explain to Christmas why Josh has to go before F3 (going to F3 with Josh/Christmas isn't awful, either, but it's not as good of a move because of the slight risk that they could choose each other over him).

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul's F3 is Christmas and Kevin, since he knows he can beat both of them and then he can cut Christmas and go to F2 with Kevin, who he spent weeks making everyone hate.

Taking Kevin seems unnecessarily risky to me. He hasn't really offended anyone, like Josh has. Paul would still probably beat him but he has a better story to tell than Josh or even Christmas. 

I also think Kevin has a tough road to even make it that far. He goes this week if Alex wins veto. If he survives this week he goes at F4 if Josh/Christmas win veto. If Paul gets the chance he might cut Josh or Christmas to take Kevin though. But will he get that shot?

Edited by Cutty
10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Taking Kevin seems unnecessarily risky to me. He hasn't really offended anyone, like Josh has. Paul would still probably beat him but he has a better story to tell than Josh or even Christmas. 

I also think Kevin has a tough road to even make it that far. He goes this week if Alex wins veto. If he survives this week he goes at F4 if Josh/Christmas win veto. If Paul gets the chance he might cut Josh or Christmas to take Kevin though. But will he get that shot?

Paul will just tell Alex not to use veto and she'll listen.  Oh the beauty of Alex getting evicted after winning the Veto...a La Survivor where those ladies all convinced Eric to use II on one of them and then they voted him off. That Survivor season was kind of similar to this BB season with mean nasty people and stupidity.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul's F3 is Christmas and Kevin, since he knows he can beat both of them and then he can cut Christmas and go to F2 with Kevin, who he spent weeks making everyone hate. That's why it is going to be so delicious to watch Paul explain to Christmas why Josh has to go before F3 (going to F3 with Josh/Christmas isn't awful, either, but it's not as good of a move because of the slight risk that they could choose each other over him).

ahh yes - good point! I forget that Christmas can't win a comp unless it's handed to her.  Her only chance is the first comp, being that it's endurance.  And likely a swing of some sort since we haven't had one of those yet this season.

And we never got the chicken wire and eggs comp either :( 

Did anyone hear them talk about what the comp was last night?

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Not totally risky unless they all talk and realize that Kevin hasn't done anything except lay in his bed 90% of the time.  Paul has brainwashed everyone to make them think that Kevin is some evil genius. He's the reason why the votes were wonky... he already won $25k and lied about it... (nevermind it's the only reason paul is in the house, so everyone should be thanking Kevin for their new BFF) and he's the worst human being on the planet (in alex's head)

• Love 3

You know what I don't understand, after Jason was voted out and Paul and Josh had that fake argument for Alex's benefit, with Paul yelling that he would have been voted out and would Josh have voted him out?  Shouldn't he have been having that faux argument with Xmas?  She broke the tie.  What Paul was saying to Josh made no sense.  They should of planned that little squabble better.  Paul is not even trying to make sense and he really doesn't have to make sense with that group becuz nobody questioned why he was blaming Josh.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, lasandi said:

You know what I don't understand, after Jason was voted out and Paul and Josh had that fake argument for Alex's benefit, with Paul yelling that he would have been voted out and would Josh have voted him out?  Shouldn't he have been having that faux argument with Xmas?  She broke the tie.  What Paul was saying to Josh made no sense.  They should of planned that little squabble better.  Paul is not even trying to make sense and he really doesn't have to make sense with that group becuz nobody questioned why he was blaming Josh.  

He wants to discredit Josh because he plans to take him to F2 and wants Alex to hate him.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lasandi said:

That's because Paul already has framed the votes to Alex as him and her VTE Kevin.  

Which means Josh (and Raven) had to VTE Jason, to create the tie broken by St. Swithin's Day.

It's all staging for Alex's benefit, anyway; the fact that Paul benefits from it by tying Alex closer to him is purely coincidental.  

No, it is.  

Really.  

Just ask Paul - he'll tell you.

:P

• Love 3