Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I answered my own question.  BBAD and twitter helped.  

I have noticed that Kevin never mentions his wife or talks to her at 5pm in the apple room.  He talks to his youngest daughter Alana.  

He has made a few comments to make me think their marriage is not in good shape.  They seem to have independent lives within it.  I am pretty sure she doesn't watch the feeds or BBAD.  

He is not allowed to have alcohol in his house and his daughters hate it when he comes home drunk.  With only one daughter and his son left at home it may be that his job there is done (in his mind) and he may be wanting to get out. 

It appears he has fallen in love with Christmas or deep infatuation.  He asked Jason if he would hump her in the jury house.  He said, fuck no!  Kevin said, there aren't any cameras.  

He asked Jason if he doesn't have a marriage any more can he come stay with him.  He didn't mean his wife would kick him out, he means he would leave. 

His mood is not about missing his family or anything about the game.  He has no clue he is now viewed as sketch (hate that word) by Paul and marked to go after they get rid of Elena and Mark.  

I think his feelings for Christmas are making him hunger for a new life and love.  

I don't hold any of this against him.   Marriages end and a young woman is often the catalyst.  Sad, but it happens often.  Life.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

1:46 AM Elena to Mark says she feels like Paul could win. Elena wants to work her way into Kevin and Jason alliance. #BB19 #BBLF

Well, Elena you are too late for that but you Mark and Cody could get something going with Kevin if you only knew he is on the outs now.  

But you can do this!

1:46 El tells Mark she knows about, Alex Kev Jason Paul alliance, she is tempted to call them out. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, urusai said:

Josh just asked Jason what intricate means.  How the hell do you graduate from college and own a business without knowing this word?  Jess was right, he is a moron.

This goes for many.   How do you even graduate from high school and say "me and him went to get a burger" or "me and my friend...."  OR starting any sentence with me!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

There were a lot of DR sessions last night.  I hope they are working hard at putting a fire under Elena, Mark, Cody and Kevin to open their eyes and see the obvious.  I have hope that production does not want Paul to run the rest of this.  How could they?  

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There were a lot of DR sessions last night.  I hope they are working hard at putting a fire under Elena, Mark, Cody and Kevin to open their eyes and see the obvious.  I have hope that production does not want Paul to run the rest of this.  How could they?  

They will lose viewers, because its so damn dull and predictable.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I hope they are working hard at putting a fire under Elena, Mark, Cody and Kevin to open their eyes and see the obvious.

I don't think they really need to open Cody's eyes. lol

• Love 6
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I answered my own question.  BBAD and twitter helped.  

I have noticed that Kevin never mentions his wife or talks to her at 5pm in the apple room.  He talks to his youngest daughter Alana.  

He has made a few comments to make me think their marriage is not in good shape.  They seem to have independent lives within it.  I am pretty sure she doesn't watch the feeds or BBAD.  

He is not allowed to have alcohol in his house and his daughters hate it when he comes home drunk.  With only one daughter and his son left at home it may be that his job there is done (in his mind) and he may be wanting to get out. 

It appears he has fallen in love with Christmas or deep infatuation.  He asked Jason if he would hump her in the jury house.  He said, fuck no!  Kevin said, there aren't any cameras.  

He asked Jason if he doesn't have a marriage any more can he come stay with him.  He didn't mean his wife would kick him out, he means he would leave. 

His mood is not about missing his family or anything about the game.  He has no clue he is now viewed as sketch (hate that word) by Paul and marked to go after they get rid of Elena and Mark.  

I think his feelings for Christmas are making him hunger for a new life and love.  

I don't hold any of this against him.   Marriages end and a young woman is often the catalyst.  Sad, but it happens often.  Life.   

Marriages shouldn't end, because Kevin wants to cuddle a younger women. He should show more restraint. I like him, he's lousy at BB though. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't think they really need to open Cody's eyes. lol

Lol. No but he needs a push to work with others and start playing.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

1:46 El tells Mark she knows about, Alex Kev Jason Paul alliance, she is tempted to call them out. 

Good luck with calling out the HoH's alliance while you're on the block. 

18 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

They will lose viewers, because its so damn dull and predictable.

I doubt viewership will change much at all. The show's audience is remarkably consistent every year.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Good luck with calling out the HoH's alliance while you're on the block. 

I doubt viewership will change much at all. The show's audience is remarkably consistent every year.

It doesn't matter that she is on the block.  She could easily share her observations with the others though that is tricky territory, granted.  Would they run to Paul and tell him?  Probably. She already knows that she is expendable so there is nothing to lose.  She needs to have a speech prepared in case she is eliminated.  

If she is pulled off with a veto that would be better, clearly.   Christmas is aware that Paul is calling the shots. She needs to be alerted to maybe, just maybe she and Josh are not his ride or die duo, though.  She is smart, I have faith she could pull off a flip if she could see the situation clearly.   She has got to drop the attitude and calling others boo boo kitty.  She has so much potential and now is the time to live up to that!  

And yes, the ratings will always be high no matter how bad the season.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is that why they are offering free feeds? I know quite a few people that have cancelled theirs! Its already slowed down on some sites .zzzzx

1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

Is that why they are offering free feeds? I know quite a few people that have cancelled theirs! Its already slowed down on some sites .zzzzx

I've seen free feeds offers every year.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

There are dull times in every season.  The traffic slows when there is not much to say.  Things will pick up, happens every year, same with the free feeds if you cancel.   

45 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Marriages shouldn't end, because Kevin wants to cuddle a younger women. He should show more restraint. I like him, he's lousy at BB though. 

I don't think he's lousy at all. From the beginning he's been very social, working nearly everyone so that for the most part he stays under the radar. He hasn't completely but he's been more successful than most older people who have played this game. 

7 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Every year they offer deals throughout the season. It's to grab people who didn't get the feeds but through watching the episodes might be enticed with a free month. Plus since the service is not exclusive to BB they hope people won't cancel it after BB and use the other features.  

• Love 1

It will be interesting to see how Paul handles this part of the game.  Can he continue to rally the troops or will the stronger ones branch off and form their own alliances.

Clearly Kevin has been DONE for a while and I think Christmas sees the light.  However neither are leadership people.

Cody could be but we have seen his aggressive behavior and antisocial actions too often.

Alex seems to hold too much of a grudge to lead so backup to Paul is her best position.  Neither couple have shown much and Whistle and Josh..no way.

Maybe just one by one they will vanish with Paul calling all the shots.

I am really disappointed in these players throwing competitions.  That's how a lot of the great players and winners won in previous seasons.  I wonder if Derrick and Jeff and Rachael are as disappointed as we are.

@peachmangosteen.  I have been looking for a post of yours to bring forward.   It had 3 or 4 video clips of Raven copying others behavior.  Loved it and I want to watch those again.  I have already skimmed many pages looking for it to no avail.  I am hoping you remember when you posted them and can go to it.   Thanks.  

• Love 1
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've heard her say that she refuses to take her medication. Why, I have no idea.

Here's some vids of Raven copying Jessica and Elena: 1, 2, 3. She is seriously disturbed. It's sad.

@wings707 here you go.   (There is a search button on top where you can easily search the forum. I discovered this recently because like you I was scrolling around looking for something. This thread is so long!)

ps there is something very off about raven 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Thank you! @Rbonnie!  So you searched peach and looked through her post?  I forget about that search feature. 

Nope, I searched the word "copying"!  Now you've taught me something too, because I didn't know you can search the posters by name.  

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

You know, I have real doubts about how much progress Xmas has made in her recovery from addiction. Because she's still acting in ways that very much scream "addict" to me -- begging the DR for pain pills, irrational mood swings and spurts of anger, and most of all, her clinging to one person as a magician who will solve all her problems (Paul). 

I agree.  Also, I remember she wanted Josh not to open his bottle of wine and to save the next couple of weeks so there would be enough to get "buzzed".  Most people who kick addiction don't drink, either.  It's all or nothing.

I can't imagine why she'd still need narcotics this far from her surgery.  If she's having nerve pain, narcotics don't help with it, you'd use non-addicting drugs.    

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't think he's lousy at all. From the beginning he's been very social, working nearly everyone so that for the most part he stays under the radar. He hasn't completely but he's been more successful than most older people who have played this game. 

He's told everyone he's fallen in love with her! How does his wife feel, that's why he was crying! He's 55, not 85. 

25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There are dull times in every season.  The traffic slows when there is not much to say.  Things will pick up, happens every year, same with the free feeds if you cancel.   

We'll see. 

28 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I've seen free feeds offers every year.

This early?  I don't think people care. If they got Paul out they might, but why watch him dictate.

9 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

@wings707 here you go.   (There is a search button on top where you can easily search the forum. I discovered this recently because like you I was scrolling around looking for something. This thread is so long!)

ps there is something very off about raven 

I think she probably has little sense of her own personality. Couple that with being raised by a grifter and her need to be the center of attention and you get Raven.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

He's told everyone he's fallen in love with her! How does his wife feel, that's why he was crying! He's 55, not 85. 

Has Kevin actually said "I'm in love with Christmas" directly or has he hinted around about it? I've witnessed his behavior around her but not heard any statements or hints, so was wondering how blatantly he's talking about it.

• Love 1

We don't know what Christmas' personality was like before she broke her foot.  To attribute her behavior entirely to drugs is probably not accurate.  I took Percocet (oxycodone) for a long stint with my back and I was not edgy nor irritable.  

She is a competitor and intense in RL with her work.  It stands to reason that those traits would surface in the house drugs or no.   

Her medication has been changed to a nerve blocking pain med.  Those are different and if anything they make you very tired. They do not make you high.  I had to take those too!  

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Has Kevin actually said "I'm in love with Christmas" directly or has he hinted around about it? I've witnessed his behavior around her but not heard any statements or hints, so was wondering how blatantly he's talking about it.

He told Jason something to the effect what happens when you fall in love?  Do you marry again or something to that effect.  He has been direct enough.  He was a fool to confide in Jason.  Jason spilled some things to Paul.  "If I don't have a marriage can I come live with you?

Christmas seems to be the only one in that house that keeps confidences.  Jason is a blabber mouth. 

16 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I agree.  Also, I remember she wanted Josh not to open his bottle of wine and to save the next couple of weeks so there would be enough to get "buzzed".  Most people who kick addiction don't drink, either.  It's all or nothing.

I can't imagine why she'd still need narcotics this far from her surgery.  If she's having nerve pain, narcotics don't help with it, you'd use non-addicting drugs.    

I have nerve pain and I never took narcotics. I use lyrica and gabapentin. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I have nerve pain and I never took narcotics. I use lyrica and gabapentin. 

She took narcotics initially and probably gabapentin now.  That is what I took.  She needed a narcotic with the break, clearly!

Here is a conversation about Kevin between Paul and Jason. 

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbusaupdates&Number=26984034&src=twitter

Feeds are on and they are getting them up early.  Cody and Jason in kitchen.  They will be blocked for a long time today.   Veto choosing then the comp.  That means I have to be productive today.  Shit.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I think she probably has little sense of her own personality. Couple that with being raised by a grifter and her need to be the center of attention and you get Raven.

Agreed,  not to mention the addition of a tv camera on her 

51 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Nope, I searched the word "copying"!  Now you've taught me something too, because I didn't know you can search the posters by name.  

Also just FYI you can click on the person's profile and see all of the posts they have made 

24 minutes ago, missyb said:

Jessicas first post house insta chat.

I like Jessica SO much better outside of the house and away from Cody.  Also good for her for giving props to Paul and putting the blame on the lemmings for being idiots and throwing their game for him.  She seems, pretty level headed and not bitter

Edited by brdwygurl

This Christmas and Kevin thing has me baffled.  I thought he was being a father figure to her.  She came into the game broken hearted and I thought he was a shoulder to lean on having all those children and a wife at home.  Do you really think it's much more? 

Last night Paul was making his rounds of the house. Getting the downloads of every conversation that took place. Xmas and Mark, Kevin and Cody, Cody and Mark, Alex and Mark, Alex and Xmas, Elena and Cody, etc. Then he went on his wisdom tour. Mark, non game talk,you can always talk to me. I know this is hard, I've done this before. You can talk to me. Same to Kevin who was missing home. You gotta talk to someone and game aside , you can talk to me. And then,it was Cody's turn. But first, he said, you don't mind if I have a quick talk with him

Now its Cody's turn. Same deal. Game aside you can talk to me. You don't have to stay in this room and be alone.

Well, this just made my blood boil. Paul declared psychological warfare on the house. It started with Dominique, hearing that she mentioned his name, so he had to go and strip her of everything, isolate her, forbid others from talking to her and voting her out. But in the middle, he tried to talk to her and then blamed her for not accepting his gesture. Then you get accused of not being able to separate game from personal.

He did this to Cody from the mount Cody put him on the block . Make Cory the untouchable person in the house and consequences for anybody that spoke to him. Strip him of his girlfriend, demean him, encourage acts of provocation over and over again and then belittling  him for not accepting his overtures. 

There is a method to Pauls actions and it may be his game play. Obviously it is but I do not like it at all. he was lucky to have 3 weeks safety to implement this following . And that has how we got to where we are today. No one will work turn against him. Even Jason jumps on being a pawn to protect Paul from going up.

Rant over.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

Also just FYI you can click on the person's profile and see all of the posts they have made 

Not all.  This doesn't go back very far.  Tried that.  

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This Christmas and Kevin thing has me baffled.  I thought he was being a father figure to her.  She came into the game broken hearted and I thought he was a shoulder to lean on having all those children and a wife at home.  Do you really think it's much more? 

He only has 2 kids at home.  They others are out living their lives.  

Yes, it is much more.  Scroll back.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

The touching and constant comments from Kevin is fairly inappropriate. It doesn't make it seem like he has a good relationship with his wife if he's talking about banging or marrying Christmas more than once. For her, it's probably nothing more than light innocent touching but for Kevin? I think there's more to it for him. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Go to their profile and then click on "See Their Activity" on the top right. It'll go to all their posts so if it's a relatively recent post, you can find it.

Cody is impressing me. I'm glad he's trying to socialize. I get he really has no other choice since it's either that or hide in the Have Not room all day, but I'm glad to see him trying with people. It seems to be doing a little bit of good, at least. So it looks like Cody and Jess' games were better without the other in the house.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Look on "see their activity" in the upper right-hand corner.   For yours it gives me 522 pages,  may not be all of your posts but it's a lot ?

IMG_0352.PNG

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Go to their profile and then click on "See Their Activity" on the top right. It'll go to all their posts so if it's a relatively recent post, you can find it.

Yes but you have to know the first line of the post you are seeking.  If you don't you have to read them all!  

I didn't know to click that, I just saw the ones that were right there, thanks. 

Edited by wings707
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The touching and constant comments from Kevin is fairly inappropriate. It doesn't make it seem like he has a good relationship with his wife if he's talking about banging or marrying Christmas more than once. For her, it's probably nothing more than light innocent touching but for Kevin? I think there's more to it for him. 

For Christmas it is the cuddling.  She just experienced a huge heart break.  Kevin said to her, you need an older man.  She said, maybe I do.  She is flirting AND getting some physical comfort and attention.  They are filling a need for each other.  Kevin will get over it once out and it may inspire him to make changes in his life he would not have considered previously.  I don't necessarily mean he will leave his wife, he may decide that they need to repair what they have.  

I place no judgement on either.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I mean, it's clear why Paul started talking to Cody last night. He was told by....someone (maybe Josh or Jason) that Cody was never going to vote for him to win. That absolutely had to have turned wheels in Paul's head....hence why he started not isolating Cody. He needs those jury votes, after all. It depends on how bitter Cody is once in jury, but he may vote for Paul because he realizes he played the best game if he does get to F2, or he could very well decide to vote for whoever's next to Paul. Again, assuming that Paul gets to F2. 

Elena and Mark came to the conclusion last night that Paul has an alliance with Alex/Jason/Kevin. Why this wasn't blatantly obvious to the entire house weeks ago is beyond me. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Elena and Mark came to the conclusion last night that Paul has an alliance with Alex/Jason/Kevin. Why this wasn't blatantly obvious to the entire house weeks ago is beyond me. 

I think ignorance can be bliss in that house, but when someone gets into power, lines can be pretty clear. Elena probably started noticing how Paul suddenly began hanging out with Alex/Jason/Kevin a whole lot more and then pieced things together from there. 

Just now, Cutty said:

I can see why it isn't obvious to them.  Paul is skilled at making everyone feel he is with them.  He kept his distance from the money room group for weeks.  It has only been recently that you see him hanging out with them for any length of time.  Since he makes the rounds no one would be suspicious of him being in there.   He barely speaks to Alex when they are outside or in the kitchen.  

• Love 1

Time for a fantasy scenario! 

Cody wins veto and takes Elena down.

Matt is evicted or Elena's replacement (*Raven?).

Elena, Mark, Cody, Christmas and Kevin align with a mission to evict Paul.  And they succeed!  

* oh would my heart but still it's beating

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god. This clip from this morning from Cody is brilliant:

https://streamable.com/srlp0

I think this explains his feelings about Paul, even after last night's conversation.

I don't get "send nudes."  I didn't pick up on what you are seeing, I guess.  Explains his feelings about Paul?  

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

Time for a fantasy scenario! 

Cody wins veto and takes Elena down.

Matt is evicted or Elena's replacement (*Raven?).

Elena, Mark, Cody, Christmas and Kevin align with a mission to evict Paul.  And they succeed!  

* oh would my heart but still it's beating

Beautiful. That would mean that Christmas would have to dump Josh, though. I kind of want Josh to go for the DE, since I know Paul probably won't. If Josh goes, Christmas has a higher chance of aligning with the other side. She's just so much better with anyone not named Paul and Josh. 

She's chatting with Jason and Cody in the kitchen right now and she's so great.  Like, her and Cody are both laughing their asses off at Jason right now. It's so great. This moment is definitely worth the watch.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

I tired to see what the bottom of the cup said but it goes by too fast. I'll keep trying!

It is Paul's mug.  It says Paul.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I tired to see what the bottom of the cup said but it goes by too fast. I'll keep trying!

It says...PAUL. He's drinking from Paul's cup! 

Also, this is a rare moment of Cody actually laughing. Him, Jason, and Xmas are joking about Cody being Tom Cruise's cousin. This is after Cody talking about how he still has personal stuff that he doesn't want to bring into game so it can be used for personal attacks (so the Paisley thing). So when people do find out about his daughter after the show, they'll understand why he hasn't said anything. Which really goes to show how awesome of a father Cody is if he's protecting her like that.

Cody's a lot of things, but I don't think anyone can honestly say that he's the worst father. I mean, we don't really know what he's like as a father, but my impressions is that he loves his daughter.

• Love 9

There is something about Paul and the way he commands his troops, tells them who to isolate, who not to talk to  that summons this scene in my mind. Its from A few Good Men:

Colonel Jessup, did you order the Code Red?

YES I ORDERED THE CODE RED !!!!

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5