Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Regardless of whether or not it's the best game move, I really hope Elena is voted out this week simply because it's not what Paul wants.

I love it because it IS such a bad game move. 

But yes, even more so because it would piss Paul off. 

But come on, Alex ain't voting Elena out. Give me a break. 

• Love 4

Okay, I don't think Alex is really this stupid, she is just in a secret alliance with Paul and that is her number one. Numbers get you far, Paul doesn't ( in regards to her convo with Jason about following Paul).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

Okay, I don't think Alex is really this stupid, she is just in a secret alliance with Paul and that is her number one. Numbers get you far, Paul doesn't.

Speaking of someone who doesn't have a good read on the game, Alex has no clue where she stands with Paul and yet is SUPER confident that he will take her to the end. For little reason other than that he has a catch phrase called "Friendship" and that is somehow enough for her. Lordy.

• Love 5

I hope Josh is just telling Matt and Raven what they want to hear.  I don't see them getting on board with any plan to vote out Elena unless Paul tells them to do it.

• Love 2

Where's Paul? I can't believe he's letting his minions have all these conversations without butting in.

Raven is in HOH explaining to Josh how to convince Mark not to use veto. Tell Mark he'll be a hero if he doesn't use it. LOL

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, sure, me, too. I'm loving this. It's just that Christmas is so full of shit. "It's not Paul's house - but I did what he wanted to help him and not me and then I bragged about how smart I was for doing it. But it's not Paul's house."

This. I mean it's fun to watch people realize Paul is an egomaniac that is controlling the entire house, but none of them are willing to do anything about it so it doesn't matter. At the very least you'd think they could stop doing every single thing Paul tells them to do, but they can't even do that! Knowing that they see Paul for what he is and yet still let him run their games makes it even worse.

Also, even with starting to see Paul's ways, Christmas and Josh still tell themselves that Paul is just a poor victim to Elena's manipulative charms. I wish Elena was the player those two think she is!

I did thoroughly enjoy Christmas and Josh bitching about Raven. Such fun!

Josh is talking to Raven and Matt now. I love when Matt talks game. He acts like he's so smart and it's like bitch you have done nothing and are completely useless in every way!

• Love 8
Just now, Michichick said:

Where's Paul? I can't believe he's letting his minions have all these conversations without butting in.

Josh asked where he was and Matt said he was in the DR.

Edited by zorak

I loved Josh and Xmas talking about how annoying Raven is and how everything with her is an act and all about drama and attention. ANd then Paul: "It's about ego, ego, EGO." 

They're not perfect ppl by any means but Josh and Xmas do seem to have a limit on how far they'll tolerate Paul.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Josh is talking to Raven and Matt now. I love when Matt talks game. He acts like he's so smart and it's like bitch you have done nothing and are completely useless in every way!

I mean, if you need help getting to the bottom of a cereal box, Matt's your man. But otherwise, he's furniture. An end table has more use than he does.

• Love 18

Raven:  "You have to think about why I'm so mature.  I didn't have a childhood." etc., etc.

Raven:  "I don't know how long I have left on Earth.  I'm not going to waste my time on stupid things."  I guess stupid things doesn't include going on Big Brother.

• Love 15

Raven's at it again!

Well, I guess I have to eat a hat because this week is actually shaping up to be quite an interesting one.

ETA: Wait, maybe Raven would be a vote to evict Elena after all!

xT39DoVyyV9ZfM29oY.gif

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

It's practically BB 101 - if you want to flip the house, and it's risky, you do it no sooner than Wednesday afternoon. This plan of Josh's is dead in the water before it even gets off the ground. One of these assholes will tell Paul, and then Paul will go into his stupid "Friendship!" mode, and they will all fall in line. And that certainly includes Christmas.

Oh, and my little Kevin face is how I see him whenever Raven is talking about all her "terminal" diseases - eyes glazed over with a bit of an incredulous look on his face. As in "who IS this nutcase??"

• Love 15

Yes at the Kevin icon, @Katesus7! Perfect. 

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It's practically BB 101 - if you want to flip the house, and it's risky, you do it no sooner than Wednesday afternoon. This plan of Josh's is dead in the water before it even gets off the ground. One of these assholes will tell Paul, and then Paul will go into his stupid "Friendship!" mode, and they will all fall in line. And that certainly includes Christmas.

Yep. Should we do an over/under on when Paul will be told about this? And maybe a poll on who the first person to tell him will be?

• Love 5

Josh just asked Raven if he should put up her or Matt if Mark takes himself off.  She said to do whatever he wants.  He said he wants them to decide.  Raven said she would like to be able to vote out Jessica.

Matt says he and Raven will have to go up as pawns in the future.  He says he thinks it's better for Raven to go up this week since it's safer.  Matt says he would feel better about going up as a pawn when it actually matters.  But Matt says they should run it by Paul and ask him who he thinks should go up this week.

I bet they put up Christmas if Mark comes down.  She spoke way too soon!

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Matt says he and Raven will have to go up as pawns in the future.  He says he thinks it's better for Raven to go up this week since it's safer.  Matt says he would feel better about going up as a pawn when it actually matters.  But Matt says they should run it by Paul and ask him who he thinks should go up this week.

Ofgs grow a pair Matt!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

I bet they put up Christmas if Mark comes down.  She spoke way too soon!

Josh will not but Xmas on the block. She is his ride and die. Not Paul.

• Love 2

Matt, Paul, and Raven were just discussing how Jessica is definitely going home.  They say they for sure have Paul, Matt, Jason, Alex, and Christmas voting to evict her.  I hope they are wrong!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

It also allows Matt the option to keep Jessica. 

The only way Matt keeps Jessica is if his master Paul decides that's the way to go and that's never gonna happen. 

Paul will 100% decide who goes this week.

• Love 5

Raven says her mother developed gastroparesis when she was pregnant with Raven.

Raven listing off all the crap she has to have done: a new pacemaker, a hysterectomy, and knee surgery.

Raven claims she has endometriosis.  She says it's a rash that goes all over her organs.  Ummm, no.  Endometriosis is not a rash.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Now Josh is bitching to Christmas about how Elena was with Paul last night and says she was taking shots at Josh.

Yesssss Elena - keep it up! 

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why is being on the jury so important to all of them?  Free Room and board??  If your on the jury for sure you aren't getting any moolah so why are they dying to vote for a winner?

Most of them don't have a job anymore. 

1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

They get $8000 in jury. That's not worth it when you consider how much is taken out for taxes. That's probably why we don't see more professionals on the show. They make a lot more money working their everyday job so BB is not worth it. 

I've been at my fairly decent office job for almost 11 years and that's way more than I make!  But yes, that is likely why we don't see a lot of older adults. They can't risk their job. Most employers aren't going to be ok with you saying you might be gone for 3 months IF you even decide to tell them at all in you have to keep it a secret that you're on the show. 

55 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hallelujah , this conversation between Xmas and Josh is golden.

Now the games are starting. Cracks on the hold Paul has over the house.

Josh also tells her we have to stop being so close. Paul is picking  up in it.

Xmas says tell him we talk but your advice is so much more valuable.

Josh cautions her that she should not go head to head with Paul.  ( she was wrong about the world being flat was a fact).

Is Josh the wise man in the house??

There's probably a lot of us eating dirt right now cuz we wanted to swear off this week and worst case scenario might actually be the most interesting week yet! 

Cody says he tries out for BB15 and got rejected right away. 

Sounds like Mark has applied multiple times 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes at the Kevin icon, @Katesus7! Perfect. 

Yep. Should we do an over/under on when Paul will be told about this? And maybe a poll on who the first person to tell him will be?

I say ALEX will be the first, as soon as she knows.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Right?   It made no sense to me that they targeted Cody during that one comp.  I mean Marines are basically trained not to break under pressure.

Anyone who's seen even one military movie that included basic training should realize that having some actor squirt ketchup on the back of Cody's shirt is not going to do shit.   If anything it will fuel him and make him more focused and determined.   But they continue to think that they will be able to distract him during a competition.

Funny thing is, Paul's actively working to get rid of the one piece of leverage anybody has to distract Cody - Jessica.  Throw garbage on Cody all day, and he'll just tell you to let him know when you're done; go after Jessica, though, and he'll throw himself on a grenade to protect her.  Granted nobody except Jessica has much leeway with Cody now - but what leverage does anybody have with Cody once Jessica walks out the door? Cody will be the ultimate free agent.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why is being on the jury so important to all of them?  Free Room and board??  If your on the jury for sure you aren't getting any moolah so why are they dying to vote for a winner?

Free room and board, yes, plus an extra guaranteed $8,000 - $1K a week stipend until the finale, whether you're in the House or the JH.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says her mother developed gastroparesis when she was pregnant with Raven.

Raven listing off all the crap she has to have done: a new pacemaker, a hysterectomy, and knee surgery.

Hey, I think the knee surgery is new.

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Raven death watch: Raven's mom has had more surgeries than she's been alive. Raven also saying she has arthritis. Is this a new affliction? I haven't heard her mention this -itis yet.

She has mentioned arthritis. I think it was around the time of when she bravely came out as a person with an inverted spine.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven claims she has endometriosis.  She says it's a rash that goes all over her organs.  Ummm, no.  Endometriosis is not a rash.

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Cody says he tries out for BB15 and got rejected right away. 

Weird, he would've fit right in with that cast.

Christmas and Josh just tried to get Jason and Alex on board to get out Elena. They were not down. LOL.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

WOO! PAUL BITCH FEST!! The first this season!

I've been thinking that when these fools turn on Paul, there's going to be so much material. You just know so many of them have been holding it in about his know-it-all attitude and his over the top stories. Along with Christmas/Josh picking up on him ordering Josh around.

I can't wait.

• Love 3

I can't wait until Josh pulls out the pots and pans on Paul. The hypocrisy will be phenomenal!

Paul: "Yeah, that's real mature buddy. Everybody at home is watching this and seeing you for the bully you are."

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ha! She can't even keep track of her fake issues. My endometriosis is the most painful thing I have ever been through. The cramps hurt more than the major surgery I had to treat it. Raven can shut up anytime.

• Love 10

Jessica was spilling information to Elena. I thought it'd be about Paul, but it's about Christmas.

"You can't react emotionally. You have to just be aware. Christmas does not like you. Your name is coming out of her mouth...If I was going to campaign this week, they think that I could flop her to vote you."

Who told Jessica that she could flip the votes?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven claims that when she was in 5th grade she was doing 10th grade math.  She says she excels at math.

It's possible, but it means very little.   Some people are ahead of their peers in one area, until their peers catch up. Some kids learn incrementally, some kids learn all at once.   You can do 10th grade math in 5th grade, and by the time you're in 10th grade, you're doing 10th grade math.

Sorry - it's just my little pet peeve about parents bragging about kids being gifted.  it's like a lot of other developmental things - being ahead in one area when you're a kid, doesn't automatically mean you're better in that area as an adult.  

Edited by backformore
  • Love 4

"Honestly, I think your closest ally in this game, the person that will take you the farthest, will probably be Paul. But also keep in mind that people are either going to look for him for leadership for the whole game, or they're going to turn on him sooner rather than later."

No, Jessica, no! She's helping Paul's game on the way out?!

• Love 4

Poor Jessica, She really can't help her own self can she ? She has been her own worse enemy throughout the game. And she sees so much. Or , who is she getting this information from ? I would say Kevin but for the first time, it seems to come to her when she gets out of the DR.

• Love 1

I wonder if Kevin is the person who's telling Jessica stuff. She said she didn't want to say the person's name in order to protect his or her game. She seems pretty resigned to going home. She just said that people are over that actor (Raven) with all her diseases. Funny if everyone flipped to vote out Raven (if she ends up being the replacement nom).

42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The only way Matt keeps Jessica is if his master Paul decides that's the way to go and that's never gonna happen. 

Paul will 100% decide who goes this week.

Actually... for any HG whose sole strategy has been laying low until Jury, Paul's oligarchy ends with this week's PoV nom (assuming Mark takes himself off the Block, and he'd be an idiot not to).

Once the replacement PoV nominee is named, neither Paul nor anybody else has any sway or control over the Jury prospects of any HG not OTB.  Jury at the very least is guaranteed for all HGs except one nom - and neither Paul nor anybody else has any direct control over who that is, outside of their individual eviction vote.  

Whether another HG chooses to cede Paul additional control over their eviction vote is, of course, their own personal choice - no matter how stupid it may be.

That plan to vote out Elena that Josh has is NOT going to work. His plan relies on Cody voting out Elena without even telling Mark. Cody's not going to do that.

Besides Jessica, Mark is his only ally. He's not even going to believe that Josh and crew are being honest about the vote. And if Paul gets wind of it, he will maybe try to psychologically use this Elena vote to blindside Cody by letting him believe they're keeping Jess and then voting her out and alienating him from Mark. So either way Cody just going to be suspicious and want to include Mark.

Maybe Mark will be ok with voting Elena. Elena is his showmance but she neither shows nor mances him so he could be done. I wonder if Christmas would go for voting out Raven though. They maybe could get Kevin/Cody/Mark/Christmas voting Raven out. Josh breaks the tie... but I doubt it.

• Love 2