Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It seems that this guy dropped his lawsuit against the police officer, and Katie. There are two sides to a story, and the gossip site/magazine posted his side only. 

I mean Katie ran with her one sided YES text message and convicted Heather and starts a crusade .. you get back what you put out 

• Like 3

So it seems my cousin who made it down to the wire to be on the next season of the Golden Bachelorette but just didn't make the final cut has been called (again) by the casting company that Bravo uses for the upcoming dating show with Shannon, Gizelle, Ashley and Luann! I have been encouraging him to do this shit show of a show but he does not want to get the idiot edit and you know these women will always have the upper hand no matter how unfunny they are.  

He would have to be in Cabo Sept. 8th to begin 3 weeks of filming, he said he would do it if Bravo pays him a lot, I laughed because Bravo does not pay big bucks to just anyone, expenses yes but a big pay day to a nobody, hah!

I will let you know if he decides to film.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So it seems my cousin who made it down to the wire to be on the next season of the Golden Bachelorette but just didn't make the final cut has been called (again) by the casting company that Bravo uses for the upcoming dating show with Shannon, Gizelle, Ashley and Luann! I have been encouraging him to do this shit show of a show but he does not want to get the idiot edit and you know these women will always have the upper hand no matter how unfunny they are.  

He would have to be in Cabo Sept. 8th to begin 3 weeks of filming, he said he would do it if Bravo pays him a lot, I laughed because Bravo does not pay big bucks to just anyone, expenses yes but a big pay day to a nobody, hah!

I will let you know if he decides to film.

YAY!  A potential insider.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She [Tamra] has all of those except for breast implants. She had an autoimmune response to them, she became sick, so she removed them years ago. 

I am ashamed to know that they ended up on display in Andy's clubhouse.  😐

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

YAY!  A potential insider.

Well I hate to tell you all but it has been confirmed that he will not be cavorting with the Countess in Cabo or any of the housewives in Cabo, he has opted to not be made a fool of on national TV. 

He still has a chance of being on TV because that casting agency has asked him about being on a game show...stay tuned for more information about that!

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She has all of those except for breast implants. She had an autoimmune response to them, she became sick, so she removed them years ago. 

16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I am ashamed to know that they ended up on display in Andy's clubhouse.  😐

Wow, I had totally forgotten about both! 

• Like 3
On 8/29/2024 at 2:34 PM, SweetieDarling said:

He'll probably dump her after the reunion, then sue her for the cost of the ring

I bet he will dump her if she doesn't get a second season.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
On 9/5/2024 at 1:45 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean Katie ran with her one sided YES text message and convicted Heather and starts a crusade .. you get back what you put out 

Well, it seems that some people (like him) "remembered" an old incident, and decided to get their 15 minutes of fame. 

• Like 1