5.  ????

6.  see no evil

7.  explosion

8.  death

9.  touchdown???

10. praying

11. praying

12. love (the episode???)

13. jackpot (777 is the jackpot win on a slot machine)

HEAD might be Headless/Abraham and HEART might be either Icabod or Katrina as they refer to each other as 'my love'.  Maybe Abraham and Katrina die in an explosion?

LOL. Yeah, I love that we're crazy devoted enough that we are analyzing icons that abaiers throws into a tweet for fun. Hee.

I intrepreted his icons like this --> OMG, I LOVE this episode, it's so shocking! Be prepared to cry though. There's gonna be some evil, but don't worry, we know what you want. There's gonna be action and explosions! Someone's going to die, but you're gonna celebrate!! You're going to have hope about something, then you are going to cheer when it happens, and I think you'll LOVE it! It might be a gamble, but this episode is so worth it!

Or he could've been drunk and just randomly clicked icons!!

• Love 3

Or he could've been drunk and just randomly clicked icons!!

Or his cat just happened to walk across the keyboard LOL.   Either way, if Halcyon's icon reading is correct, I say let's go with the cat or the drunken Aaron Beier scenario because I like it, I like it. 

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 3

What If, when things started to go downhill fast, Goffman’s political instincts kicked in and he double down hard.  That’s the advice I could see him giving a political candidate.

Cause appearing wishy-washy is never a good look in politics.  When will the tweet come that says "Mistakes were made"?

I say let's go with the cat or the drunken Aaron Beier scenario

I opt for a drunken cat typing. 

Not that I am advocating you get your cat drunk, but last night my brother texted me because his dog had knocked over his rum & coke and then quickly licked it all off the patio floor before they could stop her.  I told him to take away her keys.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 1

I opt for a drunken cat typing.

Not that I am advocating you get your cat drunk, but last night my brother texted me because his dog had knocked over his rum & coke and then quickly licked it all off the patio floor before they could stop her.  I told him to take away her keys.

Dogs and cats!  Drinking together!  Writing episodes of television shows!

Fast Foward to Emmy Award Ceremony 2016

"And the Emmy for Best Writing in a Drama Series goes to "Sleepy Hollow!"    . . ."accepting the award for Miss Kitty and Fido are Fox Presidents Dana Walden and Gary Newman". . . .

• Love 3

Dogs and cats!  Drinking together!  Writing episodes of television shows!

A sure sign of the Apocalypse!

But back to Media instead of "What do you think should happen" - Not sure if this is just attention getting stuff or any indication of where story lines are heading.

30d328b35f1f2bdbde1e03780708a8f3.jpg

Also, Tom Mison has always been pro-Ichabbie. The only change was relatively recently when he said something about how Ichabod and Abbie would never choose each other. But that came across as having come from above, especially with what they were trying to push for a while. So whereas this isn't necessarily indicative of storylines to come, IMO it's significant that he feels he can just say it.

• Love 2

Neil Jackson saying goodbye on his twitter @TheNeilJackson

http://www.tvguide.com/news/sleepy-hollow-abbie-vs-katrina-ichabod

Title is Watch Out, Katrina! Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison says Ichabod is "Completely in Love" with Abbie.

Seems to me FOX has decided for S3 and is starting the heavy duty PR to get people interested again and talking about SH.

Since when do cast members announce their goodbyes before the season finale or their character's exit from the show? Isn't that technically a spoiler? Either the show has been cancelled and the cast has been notified or they are really desperate to appease angry fans.

• Love 1

Welp, I just gonna grab some popcorn and sit back and watch heads explode.....

Too late. The heads have already started exploding and its not pretty. It's quite disturbing actually.

For the record (from a knowledgeble source), that segment was filmed some time in November. Also, all of the clips are from Heartless and prior.

Honestly though, Mison's just messing/teasing with the fans and the shipping, that's all. Is there some truth in it? (i.e. hinting at the show). We shall see. It's still pretty funny though/makes me laugh.

• Love 3

Lmao.  Man, I love Tom.  The man is trying to get the lost audience back by being direct and not wasting time being coy or trying to appease the handful of Ichatrina stans.  The show should give him a medal and take notes.  This is how you get your peeps back. 

Edited by BigEasygirl

Since I have no trust when it comes to SH - I assume I'm being played with again when I watch the clip

I don't think the clip means anything - apparently this was filmed back in November? But it is really interesting that Tom Mison just came right out and said it...

Okay - now I feel like I cannot believe my lying ears - so I feel like I need to listen again...

• Love 1

Ok, that 'Ichabod Crane' account is kinda... whoa.  Um... step away from The Twitter.

Also, Tom Mison officially cracks me up.  I do think he's sorta fucking with the fans. But he says it so sincerely you do kinda wonder if, from an acting standpoint, that is really how he is playing Crane.  Some of the looks he gives Abbie are so soulful, you really do have to wonder.

• Love 3

Ok, that 'Ichabod Crane' account is kinda... whoa.  Um... step away from The Twitter.

Also, Tom Mison officially cracks me up.  I do think he's sorta fucking with the fans. But he says it so sincerely you do kinda wonder if, from an acting standpoint, that is really how he is playing Crane.  Some of the looks he gives Abbie are so soulful, you really do have to wonder.

He did some major eye-bleeping in the last episode... almost on par with that look he gave Abbie right before he left her in Purgatory.

• Love 1

I think Mison is being sincere that Crane is totally in love with Abbie. I think the drama will come out of Ichabod being married and not wanting to get a divorce because honorable man reasons. He'll pine from afar. And/or Katrina is going to figure out and try to conjure a spell to keep him with her for reasons.

That's why I love the guy. He's just does not care. God, I am finding this all so bloody hilarious. Of course I'm commenting, so I'm part of the craziness, but still. The Schaden is strong today.

But I will say that I am totally creeped out by this person. Truly. It gives me so much second-hand embarrassment but it's like creepy too. Same with that one person on twitter who lost it this week. We're talking stalker levels of creep.

There is only one person who has a true grasp of the character, the mentality, the mannerisms, the physicality and overall how Ichabod SHOULD appear on screen. And that would be Mr. Tom Mison aka The Man Who Launched a Million Few Entertaining Meltdowns!!

He is the one who brings the written material to life on screen. Everyone else is just a parody or a cosplay with no real insight into the actual character.

ETA: Okay, my mouth dropped when I viewed this. Reason #1) damn, Mison was looking FINE right at the beginning of the clip. Wow. #2) THIS was interesting, even though much of it was about Katrina. This is what I want to see. And an actual explanation of a certain thing we've been complaining about. What the guy said to Katrina - damn show....

I'm reading the tweets and I'm fucking dying at the bats flying out of the brain! Ha! All that needs to happen now is for Katia to come out saying that Katrina has been fighting a potent attraction to Abraham. (I'm not really joking, they actually have chem, unlike her lack thereof with Ichabod.)

1.  romantic love

2.  shock

3.  sadness & tears

4.  a demon

5.  ????

6.  see no evil

7.  explosion

8.  death

9.  touchdown???

10. praying

11. praying

12. love (the episode???)

13. jackpot (777 is the jackpot win on a slot machine)

HEAD might be Headless/Abraham and HEART might be either Icabod or Katrina as they refer to each other as 'my love'.  Maybe Abraham and Katrina die in an explosion?

I think #11 is actually clapping?

Have a question:  Does the above mentioned meltdowns somehow explain Orlando Jones' latest Tumblr remarks on Sandra Dee and thugs?????

And here we thought Season One of SH was batshit crazy!  Sleepy Hollow Season Two: Behind the Scenes is the most batshit crazy thing I've ever seen!   If the BTS show had actually hit the air, ratings would have gone through the roof. 

• Love 1

Agreed! No interest in Goffman's take but that Tweet sounds like he might recognize he's on the chopping block... (I can only hope!)

I'm such a sucker. I feel sad for him. I know, I know - he's highly paid and he destroyed a fun show, but that's a very melancholy tweet.

Well, will this Goffman tweet do?  

So why is it I can't edit to make comments after the quote!!  I'll add it here.  Do you know what I find hilarious?  Some people acting as if season two had high ratings and critics love but FOX decided to make changes due to a vocal group of Ichabbie fans.  If SH season two ratings were great, FOX would have let it ride.  If SH season two had low ratings but was critically acclaimed, FOX would have let it ride.  But SH season two had slipping ratings and critical misgivings, and that's why FOX stepped in. Frankly, I'm surprised they did;  networks usually cancel and move on.  Somebody at that network - or one of their very close, valued relatives - must really like SH for FOX to even attempt to save it. 

mark goffmanVerified account ‏@markgoffman

Part 26: The Value of Being Prepared via @sharethis

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 1

I'm such a sucker. I feel sad for him. I know, I know - he's highly paid and he destroyed a fun show, but that's a very melancholy tweet.

Taking into account the smatterings of detail I've picked up from him, I don't.  He seems to excel at double speak and redirection.  I have no doubt manipulation is part of his tool bag and I view this "woe is me" tweet designed to preserve that high paying career as a showrunnerintotheground.

Go here. Scroll down a while to find it.

Wow.  No wonder I don't venture view far in the internet wilderness!  There's a lot of crazycakes out there.

• Love 2

The damage control in full effect. I fear it's too late though. I'm not falling for it. All I got from those Spellcaster previews was that Katrina is still in the mix and the central focus. The Spellcaster is tied to her background pretty much like every other villain or person of significance on the show. She's still all up in the archives playing third wheel investigator to our Mulder and Scully. Abbie got a whopping 1 episode this season covering her background but Katrina gets an entire season to work through relationship issues and deal with her past. It's utterly ridiculous.

• Love 10

Have a question:  Does the above mentioned meltdowns somehow explain Orlando Jones' latest Tumblr remarks on Sandra Dee and thugs?????

Oh, hahahaha. Yes, that's also a meltdown of sorts, but from a "fan" named Sandra. She's made many racist comments, including one directly to a black fan on Twitter who wasn't even @-ing her.

But any7way, she lost her mind after Katia's poor me Tweet and started going crazy on @Abaiers and referred to us (Abbie fans, basically) as thugs. I think there are some screengrabs on tumblr.

• Love 1

And here we thought Season One of SH was batshit crazy!  Sleepy Hollow Season Two: Behind the Scenes is the most batshit crazy thing I've ever seen!   If the BTS show had actually hit the air, ratings would have gone through the roof.

This pic he posted at around the time the Tom Mison interview dropped had me ROLLING.

https://twitter.com/TheOrlandoJones/status/561316086813974528/photo/1

• Love 2

that's also a meltdown of sorts, but from a "fan" named Sandra. She's made many racist comments  .......................... But any7way, she lost her mind after Katia's poor me Tweet and started going crazy on @Abaiers and referred to us (Abbie fans, basically) as thugs

I'm surprised that any of those racist assholes even watch the show. I'm fairly certain some of them don't, they're just insane trolls. Even if Abbie did get pushed out of the middle of the picture, she was in it from the beginning. Why would they even watch something with a black leading lady and several others who are also people of colour? Or maybe they are so warped that they descended like flies when they thought Abbie would have to cede precedence to a white character.

Edited by yuggapukka

I don't think the clip means anything - apparently this was filmed back in November? But it is really interesting that Tom Mison just came right out and said it...

Okay - now I feel like I cannot believe my lying ears - so I feel like I need to listen again...

I'm thinking this was some brilliant PR.  For the rest of the season episodes, the Ichatrina fans will watch because of their beloved Katrina. The Ichabbie fans will watch because, even tho the episodes are Katrina-heavy, Ichabod is really "completely in love" with Abbie. Everyone else, (me included) will watch because, if the show really is changing back to S1 writing, they are willing to put up with Katrina-heavy episodes the rest of the season anticipating the changes for S3.

• Love 3

I'm thinking this was some brilliant PR.  For the rest of the season episodes, the Ichatrina fans will watch because of their beloved Katrina. The Ichabbie fans will watch because, even tho the episodes are Katrina-heavy, Ichabod is really "completely in love" with Abbie. Everyone else, (me included) will watch because, if the show really is changing back to S1 writing, they are willing to put up with Katrina-heavy episodes the rest of the season anticipating the changes for S3.

I agree with this.  I will watch the rest of the season.  And hopefully come back for S3.

But this whole thing is really an eye-opener.  For certain fans to get so bent out of shape over a TV show is mind-boggling.  

• Love 1

I don't trust any of these writers' assessments of what's a good episode. Weren't they touting how great "Deliverance" and the mid-season finale were going to be? We saw how that turned out.

I wouldn't believe anything the showrunners say. If they said Sunday was the day before Monday, I'd believe they were lying.

Until I see proof otherwise, I believe Mison is trolling based on marching orders.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 2