Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Is it sad that I tested out my iphone to see if that new info would happen and I laughed when it did? 

I wonder if Kris will try to trademark it?

See I think it's doubly funny that many people have called them "The Lardassians" for years.  Maybe in part due to this?

I've actually never called them that myself. Although, I've seen many people do it, in written form. I would never consider any of the girls overweight, even when Khloe wasn't as thin as her sisters or what she and Kim call, "her best body ever!", I never would have considered her fat. But I just thought I would try and see if it came up exactly like TMZ reported and it did. Kris probably will yell about it at first and then trademark it or make a big fight with Apple about it. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I would never consider any of the girls overweight

I don't think it has to do with any of them being overweight, it has to do with them (well, Kim & only recently Khloe with Kylie bringing up the..um, rear) having giants asses. Supposedly this isn't something that Apple has done, it happens because of how people have searched somehow. 

• Love 1

Heh. Do a general google search for the phrase "lardassians". It's amusing the results you see. "Lardass" (what the Apple thing actually cues to) is definitely a generic term, but they own the "lardassian" label, lock stock and barrel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3364707/Popularity-pays-Instagram-s-popular-models-Kendall-Jenner-Cara-Delevingne-Gigi-Hadid-rake-300-000-posting-just-ONE-snap-app.html

Popularity pays! Instagram's most popular models Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid can rake in up to $300,000 for posting just ONE snap on the app

Jeez!  That' a whole lotta money for doing basically nothing but taking sefies with a product or at a place that wants publicity. People used to make their cyber-money with YouTube videos. Looks like the big money is in Instagram now.

OMG! If she see's this she'll be at the doctor's door in a flash.

Ugh. She looks hideous. Granted, she's making an ugly expression and her streaks of contour makeup are showing, but you can still tell she's ruining her face. Nightmare version of Kim.

The Christmas card is not what I was expecting, but wow so cute. Penelope and North look beautiful.

http://m.tmz.com/#ar...tmas-card-kids/

The kids are adorable as is the card.

What else could they have done this year though?  No Scott, no Lamar, no Caitlyn, and probably no Rob.  I guess the other option would have been Kanye in a Santa hat surrounded by the whole lot of them looking at their phones.   Don't think so.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

I guess the other option would have been Kanye in a Santa hat surrounded by the whole lot of them looking at their phones.   Don't think so.

That would have been a great photo LOL

• Love 3

The kids are adorable as is the card.

What else could they have done this year though?  No Scott, no Lamar, no Caitlyn, and probably no Rob.  I guess the other option would have been Kanye in a Santa hat surrounded by the whole lot of them looking at their phones.   Don't think so.

I was somewhat shocked they didn't try and use a newborn in their self-promotion (aka "the Christmas card").

Oh... hee. Rapper Saint West has retired from music after Kim Kardashian and Kanye West gave their son the same name

Also... ick. Kim Kardashian West Is Taking Placenta Pills Again

Oh, Hollywood.... 

• Love 2

This year's card is a vast improvement over the clusterfuck of last year, but why do they insist on dressing little kids in all black and why is Mason's hair never combed? Also, I think it would have looked nicer if they were all wearing shoes and dressed in holiday type clothing. There's nothing Christmas looking about the card. Still, it is so much better than seeing, yet again, Kim's cleavage, Kylie's duck lips and Kris trying to look like a 30 year old.

• Love 5

Nothing icky or odd about placenta pills. Its becoming a common practice now and if you go to many OB/GYN's they even have pamphlets about encapsulating your placenta and the benefits of taking them.  Not only does consuming your placenta supposedly help postpartum depression but apparently it also helps your milk supply when breastfeeding. 

• Love 1

They photoshopped the shit out of North for the Christmas card. Her face is thinner and elongated, her nose is narrowed and her eyes are raised. Everyone has been commenting about it on the various gossip sites.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

They photoshopped the shit out of North for the Christmas card. Her face is thinner and elongated, her nose is narrowed and her eyes are raised. Everyone has been commenting about it on the various gossip sites.

The whole card is photoshopped, I don't think any of the kids were together when they took the picture, it looks like 3 pictures that they merged.

• Love 3

Nothing icky or odd about placenta pills. Its becoming a common practice now and if you go to many OB/GYN's they even have pamphlets about encapsulating your placenta and the benefits of taking them.  Not only does consuming your placenta supposedly help postpartum depression but apparently it also helps your milk supply when breastfeeding. 

How can Kim breastfeed without her giant knockers smothering the baby?

• Love 1

The kids are cute, but not that cute. Even they must know that or why else would they photoshop (slim) North's nose?

I agree. They're cute in that generic way all kids are cute, but none of them are kiddie model gorgeous or exceptional. Well, maybe North is with her new and improved nose...

• Love 4

The family Christmas eve party was last night with everyone including Caitlyn.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/behind-the-scenes-at-kris-jenners-glitzy-christmas-eve-bash-as-all-the-sisters-and-caitlyn-join-in-the-festive-fun-34314138.html

Kendall posted a pic of everyones stockings. The order is Cait, Kris then Corey.  Interesting Tyga has one, Scott's is there too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_uXpdLjo0x/

Edited by Artsda

That was an over-the-top party, but I guess all their parties are like that.

Khloe's low-cut silvertone body suit made me wonder how in the world you get that one-piece outfit down and back up when you need to use the bathroom. That type of extremely low, wide neckline has to be held in place with double-sided sticky tape. So you'd have to undo al the tape, pull the whole outfit down to your knees, do your business, pull it all back up, and re-stick all the neckline tape back in place. What a hassle. Khloe would have to take her glam squad assistant with her to the bathroom. Good argument for not drinking much at the party!

• Love 1

Photobooths are a thing now. I went to 3 parties the last few months and they all had them.  The Kardashians seem to have them at every single party they have though and at this point all the pictures look the same. 

I'm cracking up because Kim told People the other day that Kris' party was being scaled back and it would only be family and close friends.  Then there are pictures of Drake and all these random people. Khloe's getup was ridiculous. The last couple of big parties they had she was dressed the trashiest.

That type of extremely low, wide neckline has to be held in place with double-sided sticky tape. So you'd have to undo al the tape, pull the whole outfit down to your knees, do your business, pull it all back up, and re-stick all the neckline tape back in place. What a hassle. Khloe would have to take her glam squad assistant with her to the bathroom. Good argument for not drinking much at the party!

You say that like the Kardashians wouldn't have people helping them pee, they probably all have a pee assistant LOL

I mean, all their parties are over the top, I agree. However, why do they always like photo booths? All their parties have them? Or is that a Kardashion thing? 

Photo booths are old fashioned selfies.

• Love 1

Didn't Kim say she just peed thru her spanx?

Also I think they do a couple of wardrobe changes during the night, especially if they're at home. Or even just run up to the glam room, strip down, pee, refresh their makeup, redress and return to party. If they coordinate their breaks no one will even miss them.

• Love 1

Regarding this years Christmas card: it's a very sad commentary on this family. On the most festive joyous season - they dress these beautiful sweet children, all in black, with a monotone boring nothing background. then they proceed to Photoshop one of them to meet their warped " ideals" . I found it really depressing.

• Love 10

Regarding this years Christmas card: it's a very sad commentary on this family. On the most festive joyous season - they dress these beautiful sweet children, all in black, with a monotone boring nothing background. then they proceed to Photoshop one of them to meet their warped " ideals" . I found it really depressing.

It just underscores how this family represents and stands for everything that is wrong with our society. I don't care how good of a mom everyone says Kourtney is, she dressed her toddler like a hooker for the family Christmas card. Even the saner Kardashians are mentally deranged.

• Love 7

My favorite parts of the eonline article:

"The gifts were wrapped in dark-colored paper (all the Kardashian-Jenner presents were color coordinated)"  Of course they were, how can you have gifts without coordinated paper?

"He sent his assistant to Italy and shopped via Skype" I can just imagine Kanye on Skype screaming at his assistant because of some tiny imperfection on an item.

"her mom was quick to bring her back to reality. "You're very spoiled, Kim," the momager noted. But Kim was quick to fire back. "I haven't shopped for myself in over six months," Kim replied. "And Kanye has to deal with me every day." " OMG, SIX WHOLE MONTHS?!?!?!?!? How did the world continue to spin without Kim shopping? Oh, that's right, Kanye's assistant probably did it for her.

• Love 1

"The gifts were wrapped in dark-colored paper (all the Kardashian-Jenner presents were color coordinated)"  Of course they were, how can you have gifts without coordinated paper?

"He sent his assistant to Italy and shopped via Skype" I can just imagine Kanye on Skype screaming at his assistant because of some tiny imperfection on an item.

"her mom was quick to bring her back to reality. "You're very spoiled, Kim," the momager noted. But Kim was quick to fire back. "I haven't shopped for myself in over six months," Kim replied. "And Kanye has to deal with me every day." " OMG, SIX WHOLE MONTHS?!?!?!?!? How did the world continue to spin without Kim shopping? Oh, that's right, Kanye's assistant probably did it for her.

"Kanye has to deal with me everyday!!" If that's the case then HE should be getting the 150 gifts.

I really don't care if he buys her one or one thousand gifts, but I think it's tacky as hell to make such a show of it. Does the whole family have to sit there and watch her open each one? IMO, it's less about him getting any kind of joy out of giving and more about his own ego. Two months from now will she even be able to recall half of the gifts, will she ever even use or wear some of them or just catalog them away with a self satisfied smugness. Have we ever seen the hand bag he had North paint for her? She was seen in public with the ugly thing once and then never again.

• Love 7

Dark?  Wait. Does even their wrapping paper have to be black?

• Love 4

Does the whole family have to sit there and watch her open each one? IMO, it's less about him getting any kind of joy out of giving and more about his own ego. 

Wait, seriously - did the rest of the family actually sit there and watch her open all of those gifts??  Holy &^%$, I'd be hitting the eggnog hard and then taking a nap until it was all over.

And was Rob there, or did they forget he exists?

• Love 2

Saw Kris in a clip saying how "cool" it would be to see Kourtney go on a date.  The woman is 36, with three kids, fresh out of a relationship, leave her the fuck alone.  She says her kids are her priority right now and she's 100% right. If Kris thinks watching Kourt go on a date is "cool" then she must have been over the moon watching Kim get screwed on film.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

And was Rob there, or did they forget he exists?

I'm hoping he was there and he didn't spend Christmas morning alone at Khloe's while the rest of the family were at Kris's opening gifts. However, if they all really had to sit there and watch Kim open 150 gifts then may be Rob rather skip it. lol

I'm guessing they all open gifts at the same time, so they all didn't have to hold court and watch Kim go through 150 one by one. 

Rob got a stocking so they know he exists and would probably very much be welcome but I think he's pretty badly withdrawn from so much of life I question if he even wanted to be with people. A couple of weeks ago Khloe posted this pic of them together and the wording she used in her caption was kind of sad and made me wonder if he was in a really bad place. Depression could be an endless black hole.

What would be the point of giving 150 gifts to someone at a family gathering if it isn't an exercise in excess and attention seeking? Give as many as you want but why make it a big public display? Especially in a year when other family members are coming out of relationships and may be feeling a bit alone and unloved?  I know I would be mortified by an over the top display of excess. But it's typical of Kanye, everything has to be over the top and public.. It screams of look at me!!! look at me!!! and has nothing to do with Kim at all.

I'm hoping he was there and he didn't spend Christmas morning alone at Khloe's while the rest of the family were at Kris's opening gifts. However, if they all really had to sit there and watch Kim open 150 gifts then may be Rob rather skip it. lol

I'm guessing they all open gifts at the same time, so they all didn't have to hold court and watch Kim go through 150 one by one. 

Rob got a stocking

All those stockings!! I wonder if they're from the Arthur George collection?

• Love 4