Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Someone, somewhere fanwanked that NuJason got a job as a pizza delivery man and was the one who delivered the pizzas for the Q's Thanksgiving dinner.

I just thought he'd be led to the Qs by a "bright shining star" which would turn out to be the shrine that they will have erected in honour of the golden holy son which was Jason Morgan.

• Love 2

I was more confused about why he needed Britt's assistance. If he had evidence that Anna and Robert did something re: Faison, why not just arrest her?

Yeah, I didn't understand that either. Then again, I was having rage blackouts that this show cares more about Justice for Faison! than Robin.

• Love 1

Not a Kiki fan, but I have to hand it to her. Most girls would have run crying from the room after seeing her "boyfriend" in bed with another woman, but Kiki just plants herself there and wants to talk it out. 

Michael's argument that people are deciding what he should and shouldn't know reminded me of Jason's anger at Sam for not telling him that Robin "died" in the lab explosion. 

It was so contrived, but I did enjoy the legacy pictures and Jason having a twinge of recognition at Alan, Lilia and Edward. It gave me hope that he'll be a Q and not a Morgan. 

Sonny and Carly rotting in jail is a think of beauty. I just hope they throw Shawn in the next cell and lose the keys.

• Love 2

I thought it was kinda funny Michael wanting to keep going with Rosalie with Kiki there. I mean it his apartment he can do what he wants. Kiki can leave. I just really dont care about Kiki.

I laughed and laughed. That's what the hell you get for barging your dumbass face into the apartment of your ex, who told you last night to kick rocks. Michael can do whatever the fuck he wants in his own home. She's treated him like a simpleton, deciding what he should and shouldn't know. He told her he was done with her - he's the only one being honest and up front with his shit. I would have liked it better if Rosalie hadn't apologized since it wasn't like she was pushing him off after KiKi trespassed in Michael's home. If she didn't like what she saw she was welcome to get the fuck up through at any time. It wasn't on Michael or Rosalie to spare her poor little dumbass sensibilities, SHE was the interloper. Rosalie was invited and Michael lives there.

I wish a M.F. would burst uninvited into my bedroom.

• Love 6

I had to laugh when Kiki said "you are ending things because I lied?"  Seriously?  What's trust in a relationship?

And in the end she turned it into Michael being wrong with the whole I know your upset but ending everything is sad nonsense.  Honestly, what's the point of having people in your life if they are going to continuously lie to your face?  I still don't see any big losses with Sonny and Kiki.  Carly is another story because for good or evil she is Michael's mother.

• Love 2

Carly's actions are another topic, but props to LW for showing up and doing a good job through this. Proof some people can still act like they are professional performers even with terrible material.

I'm glad Michael got to tell it like it is to Liar Kiki. Yes generally on this show the crap way men treat women needs to be toned down a lot, but the Brother Hopper who called someone else a tramp needs to STFU and Go and I don't care who tells her off or how.

• Love 10

That's what I hate most about Kiki.  She cannot see where she's wrong - ever.  She always spins things around ...

I'm telling you, the Sonny/Kiki pairing needs to happen. They're like peas in a pod. Plus, it would be SO awful and I need to see just how bad. Bonus, easier fast forwarding.

I don't know what this says about me, but I thought Michael was sexy today. Him treating Kiki like shit was doing it for me. And I give CD props for being able to maintain such a good level of acting while KA was doing whatever the fuck she was doing with her face.

Several people in this episode just really need to be punched in the face. Lucy, Duke, and Kiki for sure. And then maybe just knock Liz and Jake's heads together so they will shut up and stop acting like teenagers in love.

Nik/Britt is just sad to watch IMO. I feel like TC thinks it's beneath him/such a joke. 

I can't with Liz/Jake. And Liz having a picture of Jason on her mantle is just beyond. This story is offensively stupid.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I will say, as much as the Jason picture thing annoys me, I at least buy Jason as her great love more than I'll ever buy Nik.  I mean, we all know it's really Lucky, but if he's not going to be around for the foreseeable future, they're not going to focus on that relationship. And BM and RH already have oodles more chemistry than BH and TC (which will never not skeeve me out).  

• Love 9

I hate "Kiki" with the heat of 10,000 suns. Still, Michael's "Go away while I'm fucking this woman," actions and attitude was reprehensible. Who does that? It just reinforces to me that this show is about people with paper-thin personalities. What a douche.

Rosalie should have taken him to the shed for treating her as an object like that, even if it was just for a moment.

I didn't see this at all.  Kiki entered Michael's apartment and HIS bedroom unannounced and uninvited.  He broke up with her already, and instead of getting a clue when he didn't accept her messages or texts or Morgan's, that Michael didn't want to talk to her, she pushed her way into his home.  She doesn't get to barge into HIS home and dictate to him, which is what she did.  Don't forget that she lives at the brownstone, on his dime, because for some crazy reason, she'd rather live with her ex boyfriend than her current one.  WTF?

I couldn't agree more. I don't care what happens to Kikaka or what's said to her but Michael looks like a "tool" himself with how he's behaving.

Rosalie admits she revealed Ava's location to the Nina, playing a pretty big part in the baby's kidnapping and he can barely start humping her fast enough. Kiki comes in and he basically stopped just short of telling Rosalie to "straddle" him for a ride.

Imo it's just nasty behavior.

So you're saying that Michael should be raging at Rosalie?  She was genuinely remorseful for what she did, and I don't see why Michael has to throw her out of his bed because of it.  Since when did this child become Michael's?  I appreciate the fact that Rosalie was more honest with Michael in the short period of time she spent with him as compared to the more than a year Kiki has spent with Michael and has never been honest with him.  He owes her nothing, and Kiki barged in on them.  It's not like Michael was having sex in her room.  HER room is at the brownstone with his brother that Michael pays for.  I'm betting that's going to stop.

It's also funny that Michael never used a single negative derogatory term about Kiki like Sonny always does with regard to women, but Kiki used one against Rosalie, and Rosalie didn't do anything.  Go figure.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 12

I hate "Kiki" with the heat of 10,000 suns. Still, Michael's "Go away while I'm fucking this woman," actions and attitude was reprehensible. Who does that? It just reinforces to me that this show is about people with paper-thin personalities. What a douche.

Michael was having sex, in his bed, in his apartment with the door locked. Kiki went in uninvited and refused to leave them alone in their state of undress. 

The person in the wrong are not the two people rudely interrupted. Kiki refused to leave when Michael asked her to, if she had any manners, if she isn't a self centered shrew, she would have backed right out and save all of them the humilation.

By going in and confronting Michael, she forced him to defend himself and Rosalie. How was he suppose to handle the situation exactly? He was nicer to her than I would have been, if my ex showed up at my door step acting the way she did.

And the stupid POS turned her anger on Rosalie when she went to apologize. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 13

I will say, as much as the Jason picture thing annoys me, I at least buy Jason as her great love more than I'll ever buy Nik.  I mean, we all know it's really Lucky, but if he's not going to be around for the foreseeable future, they're not going to focus on that relationship. And BM and RH already have oodles more chemistry than BH and TC (which will never not skeeve me out).  

This is super, super true.

Nik/Britt is just sad to watch IMO. I feel like TC thinks it's beneath him/such a joke. 

I mean, his writing is shit, but so are most everyone else's and most of them show up more than TC. Maybe he comes off more apathetic than he appears? I don't know.

• Love 1

Michael ranking Kiki out for the shit she is and the memorial wall at the hospital were the definite high points of the episode today.  Michael showing up at the jail, however, was not a good sign.  No backsliding, Michael!  Go over to the Quartermaine mansion and comfort your grandmother!

I can't get over how much better in every way, acting-wise, Billy Miller is over Steve Burton.  It's so refreshing to see an actor actually act in that role.  For the first time in over a decade, I actually like the character.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 4

I mean, his writing is shit, but so are most everyone else's and most of them show up more than TC. Maybe he comes off more apathetic than he appears? I don't know.

Yea really. I mean almost everyone must hate what they're doing! But yea, it might just be something TC projects that he doesn't actually feel. I've thought he looked bored/apathetic/over it pretty much every time I've ever seen him, so it actually isn't just this story.

Is anyone willing to transcribe everything Michael said to Kiki? It was all just SO awesome and I wanna be able to just read it whenever I need a pick-me-up.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

We do?

The Lucky whose brother she fucked when engaged to be married to Lucky?

Sorry, Liz has no "love of my life". She is the female Sonny in that regard.

Even then, I can make a better argument for Sonny with Brenda than I ever could Lucky as Liz' forever and ever. His brother literally screwed the Lucky love out of her. She said so.

• Love 2

If he thinks his current writing is so beneath him, maybe they should pair him up with Nina.  Just the thought of watching uptight TC trying to deal with MSt and all of her insanity makes me happy.  

On a semi-related note, The Nina stealing Sonny's property...errr...daughter/granddaughter better mean we're going to get a few Sonny/Nina scenes.  I mean, come on, CrazyNina and AngrySonny?  The UCG will be off the charts.  Every acting tic known to man will be on full display. 

The Lucky whose brother she fucked when engaged to be married to Lucky?

Sorry, Liz has no "love of my life". She is the female Sonny in that regard.

And the same Lucky who screwed his drug pusher in their marital bed.  Most "love of their life" type soap couples have done some truly shitty things to each other.  It's the nature of soaps.  And Lucky has pretty much always been portrayed as the "love of Liz's life."  Yes, they've both had other relationships, but, again, pretty common in soap couples.  

And, of course, anything that Liz did with Nik was basically a mirror image of Lucky/Sarah, so...

She's definitely no Sonny.  Sonny has more bed partners in 6 months than Liz has had in the past decade. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 14

.  Michael showing up at the jail, however, was not a good sign.  No backsliding, Michael!

I think it's a great sign.  Michael is likely going to turn the cold anger he showed Kiki on his parents, but like a million times worse. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 8

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me who the show is trying to say Liz loves now, the fact is...Jason was married with a child.

He was Sam's husband.

And Liz having a pic of her and Jason on her mantel with pics of her sister and children...but not Lucky or Zander...two of her children's daddies....is insane.

• Love 7

OMG I just can't with Sonny and his martyrdom its maddening! Almost pisses me off as much as KA's shitty acting.

And TC is being wasted doesn't surprise me KT is going to recurring

Jake and Liz are insane can't help it I still adore them

Yea really. I mean almost everyone must hate what they're doing! But yea, it might just be something TC projects that he doesn't actually feel. I've thought he looked bored/apathetic/over it pretty much every time I've ever seen him, so it actually isn't just this story.

Is anyone willing to transcribe everything Michael said to Kiki? It was all just SO awesome and I wanna be able to just read it whenever I need a pick-me-up.

http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/transcripts.shtml

transcript should be up tomorrow

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me who the show is trying to say Liz loves now, the fact is...Jason was married with a child.

He was Sam's husband.

And Liz having a pic of her and Jason on her mantel with pics of her sister and children...but not Lucky or Zander...two of her children's daddies....is insane.

The picture is a giant plot point. We've never seen it before and Liz's house, and I'll be surprised if after they're done with the picture for this plot, we'll ever see it again.

• Love 4

I don't know what this says about me, but I thought Michael was sexy today. Him treating Kiki like shit was doing it for me. And I give CD props for being able to maintain such a good level of acting while KA was doing whatever the fuck she was doing with her face.

I found CD pretty sexy today.  I like this calm, cold demeanor about him where he just tells it like it is and doesn't give a shit.  He wasn't even rude about it.  No screaming, no insults.  When Kiki refused to leave and insisted on confronting him, he told her exactly what he thought of her, and he wasn't mean, but he was brutally honest and matter-of-fact with her.  I am digging this side of Michael.

Michael was having sex, in his bed, in his apartment with the door locked. Kiki went in uninvited and refused to leave them alone in their state of undress. 

The person in the wrong are not the two people rudely interrupted. Kiki refused to leave when Michael asked her to, if she had any manners, if she isn't a self centered shrew, she would have backed right out and save all of them the humilation.

By going in and confronting Michael, she forced him to defend himself and Rosalie. How was he suppose to handle the situation exactly? He was nicer to her than I would have been, if my ex showed up at my door step acting the way she did.

And the stupid POS turned her anger on Rosalie when she went to apologize. 

Exactly.  She is the one that forced the confrontation and demanded answers.  Michael gave them to her, and she didn't like to hear the truth about herself.  What drove me crazy about Kiki is that she's STILL acting like all her choices were the right ones.  WHAT??  She still refuses to admit that lying to Michael about hiding Franco was wrong, and even with the AJ/Sonny thing, she's "I know I lied, but I did it for the right reasons."  In Kiki's mind, she is always right and has perfectly good reasons for always lying to Michael and he should just accept it, and Michael is always wrong, and she wonders why he doesn't trust her or want her in his life.

I can't get over how much better in every way Billy Miller s over Steve Burton.  It's so refreshing to see an actor actually act in that role.  For the first time in over a decade, I actually like the character.

Really?  I think he's horrible.  I don't recognize the character he is playing, and I"m not seeing great acting chops in his performance at all.  I'm bored to tears with him and the character.

Here's some of my favorites:

Kiki:  Okay, um look.  I know that you are upset, and I know that you are angry, because I didn't tell you what happened between AJ and Sonny, and you have every right to be

Michael:  You know, I don't really need your permission to feel however the hell I want.

Michael:  How many times did I tell you that honesty was the most important thing to me in a relationship?  (When Kiki starts defending her choice for lying to him about Franco) Yeah, Franco was such a great guy, that show he put on at the wedding completely justifies your faith. No wonder you lied for him, just like you lied for your mother, the murderer, just like you lied for Sonny, the other murderer  (Implication: Franco is a murderer just like Ava and Sonny.  So of course, she will keep their secrets)

Kiki:  There is nothing going on between me and Morgan

Michael:  Am I suppose to believe that?  Afterall, you confided in Morgan, not me.  Who knows what else you've been doing.

Kiki:  No, no, no, you're wrong.

Michael:  Am I?  You know when you were with Morgan, I was the one who understood you.  I was the one you talked to.  Then when we're supposedly together, he's the one you talked to, he's the one you tell all your secrets.

Kiki:  No, that's not what it's like

Michael:  Maybe you just want the brother you can't have.  Maybe it adds some more drama, makes you feel a little more important.  Regardless, it's Morgan's turn now, and he's more than welcome to you.

Kiki:  I wasn't protecting Sonny, I was protecting you.

Michael:  No, you lied because it was easier than dealing with the truth because you wanted to control what I knew rather than let me make my own decisions.

Kiki:  I didn't want you to hurt anymore.  Okay, I thought I was being kinder by keeping silent

Michael:  Kinder?!  Sonny killed AJ.  That is the fundamental truth of my life.  How could I love someone that would hide something like that from me?  Why would I want to be with someone like that?

Kiki:  So what are you saying, Michael?  Are you saying that because I lied, it's over?

Michael:  Yes, Kiki.  That is what I'm saying.

Kiki:  It's over.

Michael:  That's what I said.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 7

And the same Lucky who screwed his drug pusher in their marital bed.  Most "love of their life" type soap couples have done some truly shitty things to each other.  It's the nature of soaps.  And Lucky has pretty much always been portrayed as the "love of Liz's life."  Yes, they've both had other relationships, but, again, pretty common in soap couples.  

I am not here for Lucky did worse song and dance. Liz just can't do wrong. Someone always did it first etc.

Nothing Lucky did compared to Liz' actions with Nik. Nor did he denounce loving her to any of the people he was with. You can't have a love of your life whose penis didn't make your insides melt. No really, I am quoting Liz. 

Yes, soaps are notorious of having couples do shitty things to one another but that doesn't mean they maintain the status quo in the eye of viewers. If a couple went through Niz, I wouldn't consider them love of each other's lives and my smart soap fans wouldn't either. 

Even the show haven't tried to undo that travesty.  

Please stay gone Lucky.

I have decided that Kiki is Carly 2.0. Both can not admit that they did anything wrong. Both have slept with brothers. Both have gotten everything that they have from the men in their lives. I just hope that Kiki doesn't turn in pregnant and declare that Morgan is the daddy.

• Love 2

The picture is a giant plot point. We've never seen it before and Liz's house, and I'll be surprised if after they're done with the picture for this plot, we'll ever see it again.

While I get it's a plot point, as is everything in the Liz/Jason/Sam/Patty quad, at a certain point, it's still things the characters are doing and saying. Some fans will ignore and others won't, you know?

The show may be fine and dandy pretending that Liz and Jason were tru wuv and then drop it like it never happened six months from now, but I'm over Ron's stories that are impossible to follow.

• Love 2

I have decided that Kiki is Carly 2.0. Both can not admit that they did anything wrong. Both have slept with brothers. Both have gotten everything that they have from the men in their lives. I just hope that Kiki doesn't turn in pregnant and declare that Morgan is the daddy.

For th sake of argument, let's say that eh-VAH's baby is Morgan's. If he then had a child with Kiki, the Amor baby would be both the sister and aunt to the Mooch/Cappy baby.

And Carly would have grandchildren by both eh-VAH and Kiki. This is so hysterically awful that I need it to happen.

ETA: Even better if I finally get wish of Si[c]ki. I would definitely need let's say Alexis to try to explain this situation to say Tracy and Julian, and for them to both make epic "ewwww" faces before reaching for a bottle of wine.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I was more confused about why he needed Britt's assistance. If he had evidence that Anna and Robert did something re: Faison, why not just arrest her?

Does he have actual evidence or just strong suspicions? Maybe Britt will help him get actual evidence.

Don't forget that she lives at the brownstone, on his dime, because for some crazy reason, she'd rather live with her ex boyfriend than her current one.  WTF?

Lauren and Michael decided not to live together, and Michael offered her a room in the brownstone.

Hello, anvils. Same as Jakson having feels about seeing photos of the Qs at GH. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, JASON MORGAN. Sheesh.

Edited by dubbel zout

Kiki: So what are you saying, Michael? Are you saying that because I lied, it's over?

Michael: Yes, Kiki. That is what I'm saying.

Kiki: It's over.

Michael: That's what I said.

This still me laugh. Man, that shit needs to be put on a loop.

ETA: I thought Kekekaka needed a place to stay. Silas had to many people around. Micheal asked her to move in & she declined. He mentioned Morgan and the brownstone. She then asked for a sweet deal like that.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1
And the same Lucky who screwed his drug pusher in their marital bed.  Most "love of their life" type soap couples have done some truly shitty things to each other.  It's the nature of soaps.  And Lucky has pretty much always been portrayed as the "love of Liz's life."  Yes, they've both had other relationships, but, again, pretty common in soap couples

I am not here for Lucky did worse song and dance. Liz just can't do wrong. Someone always did it first etc.

Nowhere did KerleyQ say Liz can never do any wrong.

Yes, soaps are notorious of having couples do shitty things to one another but that doesn't mean they maintain the status quo in the eye of viewers. If a couple went through Niz, I wouldn't consider them love of each other's lives and my smart soap fans wouldn't either.

Even the show haven't tried to undo that travesty.

I'm an L&L2 fan from way back. And was even more of a fan of the sibling relationship Lucky and Nikolas built up. I'm a fan of all three characters. I consider Niz an out-of-character crapfest on both Nikolas' and Liz's parts and actually the show DID try to undo it. Nikolas actually said the Liz affair was an act of insanity on his part when he left in the summer of 2011. And the show and Liz forgot Niz until for some ungodly reason Ron decided to bring it back up.

Because it was so badly inorganic and so badly written and just came out of nowhere when it happened and so obviously because Guza had no idea what to do with Liz or Nik or Lucky at that point, I can get past Niz, but I can totally understand how the Niz affair is a dealbreaker in terms of Liz and Lucky ever getting together again for others.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9
Kiki:  So what are you saying, Michael?  Are you saying that because I lied, it's over?

Michael:  Yes, Kiki.  That is what I'm saying.

Honestly that next line should have been "yes its over because you are a flaming moron."

• Love 7

While I get it's a plot point, as is everything in the Liz/Jason/Sam/Patty quad, at a certain point, it's still things the characters are doing and saying. Some fans will ignore and others won't, you know?

The show may be fine and dandy pretending that Liz and Jason were tru wuv and then drop it like it never happened six months from now, but I'm over Ron's stories that are impossible to follow.

Oh no I totally agree. I can actually totally buy that Liz has a picture in her home of Jason, but she would so have one of Nik and Lucky and Emily too if she has his Jason's mulleted mug up there.

• Love 2

Lauren and Michael decided not to live together, and Michael offered her a room in the brownstone.

No, Kiki decided that they shouldn't live together.  Michael asked her to come back to the apartment, and Kiki basically said "I don't really think we should do that right now.," and when Michael asked "why not?"  I believe Kiki's response was something about everything is going better for them right now, and she feels they should take it slow.  So she opted to move in with Morgan - WTF - and that's when she started lying to Michael all over again and confiding in Morgan.  So no, it was never what Michael wanted, but Michael can't force her to stay with him.  

Also Michael didn't offer her a room at the brownstone.  He casually mentioned to Kiki that he was putting Morgan up at the brownstone in one of the new luxury apartments, and he would work for his room and board by renovating the place.  Kiki then asked "Can I get that sweet ride too?"  Michael never offered it to her.  She asked him for it - rent free, and Michael being nice, sweet Michael agreed.  I'm glad sweet Michael has been replaced with the I-don't-give-a-shit Michael.  He's way sexier.

This still me laugh. Man, that shit needs to be put on a loop.

What's funny about that exchange is that she said the exact same thing to Morgan when his lie about their marriage was outed, and she dumped him over it.  That was ONE lie.  Kiki hasn't stopped lying to Michael since she met him.  Also, I don't recall Kiki ever apologizing to Michael as in "I'm sorry for lying to you." I don't recall those words ever coming out of her mouth today.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2

I love Carly being all "yeah I have no idea why I did all those blatantly out of character things".

I know. That was some funny backpedaling. But I can't believe they have Carly spewing the "I thought Franco being Jason's twin meant he had some of Jason's goodness in him" crap. Even a deeply grieving Carly would not fall for a SERIAL KILLER who had her son raped. I don't care how much she was reeling from the loss.

The show has been pulling shit like this since RC took over. They have the characters act wildly out of character or stupid as shit or a combo of both, then when we have the grand finale to the storyline, the character will comment how wildly out of character and stupid they have been acting. Maxie did something similar after Levi. Its RC's fuck you to the audience. 

• Love 2

Yes and both are equally awful. Only difference is LW can act.

Michael and CD were  simply awesome today, cannot be said enough

• Love 4

No, Kiki decided that they shouldn't live together.  Michael asked her to come back to the apartment, and Kiki basically said "I don't really think we should do that right now.," and when Michael asked "why not?"  I believe Kiki's response was something about everything is going better for them right now, and she feels they should take it slow.  So she opted to move in with Morgan - WTF - and that's when she started lying to Michael all over again and confiding in Morgan.  So no, it was never what Michael wanted, but Michael can't force her to stay with him.  

Also Michael didn't offer her a room at the brownstone.  He casually mentioned to Kiki that he was putting Morgan up at the brownstone in one of the new luxury apartments, and he would work for his room and board by renovating the place.  Kiki then asked "Can I get that sweet ride too?"  Michael never offered it to her.  She asked him for it - rent free, and Michael being nice, sweet Michael agreed.  I'm glad sweet Michael has been replaced with the I-don't-give-a-shit Michael.  He's way sexier.

What's funny about that exchange is that she said the exact same thing to Morgan when his lie about their marriage was outed, and she dumped him over it.  That was ONE lie.  Kiki hasn't stopped lying to Michael since she met him.  Also, I don't recall Kiki ever apologizing to Michael as in "I'm sorry for lying to you." I don't recall those words ever coming out of her mouth today.

Nope, she didn't! I just got done saying that to someone. Intolerable! I can't think about it too long otherwise I start to get legit angry that Kristen Alderson is on this show.

• Love 1

Nowhere did KerleyQ say Liz can never do any wrong

Nowhere did I say they did.

I am the one saying that Elizabeth can do no wrong. It is always someone else' fault, or someone else did it first, this time Lucky was the culprit. Or whatever grievances one might have with the character is a non issue because it just a plot point, or you know it is a soap opera, everyone does it,  or the writing wa/is terrible. You take your pick. 

I should start calling her Teflon.

I can actually totally buy that Liz has a picture in her home of Jason, but she would so have one of Nik and Lucky and Emily too if she has his Jason's mulleted mug up there.

But of course. 

Why would she apologize, Kiki is not sorry for lying to Michael. He is acting out, he'll see things her way, that she lied for his own good, when he calms down.

It may mean I've got a withered heart, but seeing Kiki aka Mrs. Potato Head scorned just puts a HUGE smile on my face!  Her "dramatic" face - bug-eyed, mouth hanging open, not blinking, with just a hint of drool as Michael drop kiki's her to the door is like a dose of magic sunshine to me.  And then when she stomp-hops off like a demented jackalope.....it just doesn't get any better for me.  (Other than seeing Wile E. Coyote drop a safe on The Nina, or Sonny being caught wearing Carly's bloomers).  But my depraved sensibilities left me loving Michael treating her like the root vegetable she is.

But then we had.... Lucy.  My apologies to all of you who like Lucy, but I can't stand her.  Not even a little. And now that she's appointed herself as Dick Lavery's defender, it's possible she's gotten even worse.  Her going off on Anna just pissed me off.  And the way she talks.

I.  AM.  DUKE'S FRIEND.  And.  I cannot.  BELIEVE. thatyouhadhim.  ARRESTED.  For.  ONE.  littlemistake.  I. MEAN, the MANYOULOVE!

Why Anna didn't just sigh, pull out her pistol and shoot her dead is beyond me.  

I hope that at least Anna is free of him and then Lucy and Dick can spend their time together OFFscreen.

Edited by boes
  • Love 12

OMG all of this.  What I wouldn't give for Jax and Skye to swoop back into town and dig a deeper rock bottom for Carly.

I don't have a problem with Alexis hating AJ for the Kristina kidnapping.  But I do recall she went on some ridiculous tirade about how much better a father Sonny was and it made my ears bleed.

I have a big problem with Alexis period. She was told on her way to the court to file the papers AJ was coerced into signing them. She ignored it. AJ taking Kristina was *what comes around goes around.* same for Sonny's child. grand or not. What's worse being raised by a killer for hire mobster or a certified nut ??

AJ did nothing to have his son stolen, Sonny is the mob, AVA is the other mobster and a killer for hire. Why is an alcoholic worse ? Thanks for telling us what's going on, I can't bear to bother watching. I don't care for any character. Robins gone, AJ is dead, Anna is a keystone cop, and Roberts gone. Luke may be on his way back. I cannot conceive of one reason to watch.

• Love 4

I am the one saying that Elizabeth can do no wrong. It is always someone else' fault, or someone else did it first, this time Lucky was the culprit. Or whatever grievances one might have with the character is a non issue because it just a plot point, or you know it is a soap opera, everyone does it, everyone does it,  or the writing wa/is terrible. You take your pick.

i consider Liz developing romantic feelings for Nik after 12 years out of nowhere to be out-of-character. I don't consider her going to ask Nikolas to break off his engagement to Britt the night before their engagement party after Liz rejected him more than once to be out-of-character. 

Just like I consider Sam letting Jake be kidnapped out-of-character. And Carly confiding AJ's murder to Franco out-of-character. I'm not dismissing an action just because it's Liz.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Is that guy a real US Govt agent, suddenly turning up to claim that Anna and  Robert killed Faison? How on earth could anyone even have guessed what Anna and Robert did to Faison? And will Anna find herself in one of the PC cells where she's been tossing people?

Maybe Ron is planning that all the people Anna is arresting will be no-billed and will go free because she herself is under suspicion for Faison's murder.

• Love 1

..... he was putting Morgan up at the brownstone in one of the new luxury apartments, and he would work for his room and board by renovating the place.  Kiki then asked "Can I get that sweet ride too?"  Michael never offered it to her.  She asked him for it - rent free, and Michael being nice, sweet Michael agreed.

I don't believe Kiki has strictly fulfilled her end of the bargain, as in actually doing any work, I think she mostly stood around in ill-fitting clothes yammering at Morgan while he tried to get stuff done. She might have held up a paint roller at some point, but I doubt it ever got anything other than dust on it while it was in her hands.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 3

I can't even re: the WSB guy wanting Britt's help to go after Anna for "murder of Faison."

This makes no sense whatsoever. I mean really the WSB or American govt suddenly has issues with rogue agents on this show?!? Seems to me that has happened quite a bit lo these many years! Who is RC kidding here? Plus, if Anna and Robert did kill Faison how would anyone prove it, let alone Britt? And frankly, who gives a fuck if Faison is dead? The WSB or US Govt are really concerned about that criminal mastermind?

Maybe Ron is planning that all the people Anna is arresting will be no-billed and will go free because she herself is under suspicion for Faison's murder.

I wouldn't put it past him, though the DA is the one issuing the arrest warrants not Anna. Nevertheless, this or some version of it will likely be the get out of free card for Sonny and Carly.

• Love 2

Kiki and Carly are similiar.I however am just indiffernt to kiki.I've hated carly from day one with her showing up in town whining about how she desrved to get revenge on Bobbie because horror of horrors she put her up for adoption ect.

I love lucy but this duke and lucy crap makes no sense.I'm still annoyed as heck because I don't know where lucy has gotten all her money.Lucy was acting like she was rich again but yet last year couldn't afford to open up deception.

So you're saying that Michael should be raging at Rosalie?

No, that is not what I meant which is why I didn't put it in my post. It was my thinking that Michael could have a more appropriate reaction than merely trying to slide back between her legs.

And maybe she was remorseful or maybe she was just covering her own ass for when the full truth comes out, after all there is that "big, huge, massive secret" of hers she's still touting around, but I don't know or care which it is.

And no the child isn't Michael, but it is his little sister or niece and even beyond that it's an innocent infant at the end of the day, and imho it's a pretty shitty thing to do playing with the life of a poor newborn baby regardless of how "remorseful" one may or may not be, but Michael didn't even flinch.

I don't care how angry he is with Kiki or how good in bed Rosalie might be, Michael is practically acting like this baby isn't even his family anymore because of all the "you're dead to me"s he's been tossing around and to me that is...too immature for words frankly.

He hasn't even bothered to check up on the search or see if there's anything he can do to help. No he was too busy using Rosalie to stick it to Kiki by sticking it to Rosalie, to me that's the very height of a "tool" move but YMMV.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
I wouldn't put it past him, though the DA is the one issuing the arrest warrants not Anna. Nevertheless, this or some version of it will likely be the get out of free card for Sonny and Carly.

And then we'll be "treated" to Sonny and Carly judging Anna for daring to arrest them when she's a big old mean killer.  And I'll throw some bar ware of my own. 

• Love 7