Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

I agree with all of the above and I think whatever happened to her contributes to her poor choices. There's some damage in there somewhere (imo) She seems lost and desperate at times. It is sad.....all the way around and especially for the new child.

• Love 3
(edited)

I follow SS's tweets now and again and IMO she spouts off about Lamar all the time. But not directly. Just how sad she is and how she is trying to get over this. And all her spiritual stuff she doesn't follow.

I guess i meant I haven't seen anything where she talks about the situation publicly.  If she's involved in a Twitter war with Lamar then I take back that she wins in even the smallest way. 

I agree with Tosia; sure Sherri has made some bad choices, but I honestly think she's just really dumb.   Not that smart people can't make bad choices because of course they do but Sherri is still doing it and she's almost 50.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2
(edited)

That weasel Jeff Tarpley congratulated Sal on Twitter.  Slime balls both!!!

Agreed!  These two are a perfect example of Sherri  not learning anything; she married two huge losers in a row and decided to have a kid with each one.   Let's hope huzzband #3 either already has his own kids or doesn't want any. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3

I think sherry is the loser...and has mental problems

Delusional hops to mind.  Her Twitter is full of proverbs & platitudes that would be helpful if she ever really applied the message to her life.  Unfortunately, she's one of those that call themselves a Christian, but .....

• Love 5
(edited)

Elizabeth needs to help Sherri with her morning routine!

“I took him this morning. I went in my pajamas with no bra on. I was like, ‘please Lord, don’t let the police stop me,’” she joked. “I don’t have my hair on. I got these crazy looking pajamas on with my house shoes. Please don’t let this be the day where they take me and drag me out the car.‘”

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/sherri-shepherd-interview#ixzz422K3mdPb

Edited by springtime

Such an awesome example of Sherri's stupidity:

“I took him this morning. I went in my pajamas with no bra on. I was like, ‘please Lord, don’t let the police stop me,’” she joked. “I don’t have my hair on. I got these crazy looking pajamas on with my house shoes. Please don’t let this be the day where they take me and drag me out the car.‘”

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com...w#ixzz422K3mdPb

HOW does she attract fans, they think / act like her???????? :( :( :(

There are fans who support Sal & post to his Twitter.  Just checked & there's two little videos of the baby dancing & playing on a FILTHY rug.  I don't usually notice those things, but it just about jumped out & slapped me. 

Elizabeth needs to help Sherri with her morning routine!

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com...w#ixzz422K3mdPb

Maybe Bitsy is helping in another way? Because that story of Sherri's sounds more like something she saw on TV than something that actually happened.  I  suspect Sherri is borrowing Bitsy's Big Book of Made Up Stories trying to be funny and/or cute.  

• Love 4

Because that story of Sherri's sounds more like something she saw on TV than something that actually happened.  I  suspect Sherri is borrowing Bitsy's Big Book of Made Up Stories trying to be funny and/or cute.

Agreed.  Ha ha police brutality is so au courant and *funny.* Eye roll.

• Love 4

Agreed.  Ha ha police brutality is so au courant and *funny.* Eye roll.

Hey, I didn't say she was funny, just trying to be funny.  I think you got that but just in case anyone else didn't....

• Love 3

Cosmocrush stated:

Hey, I didn't say she was funny, just trying to be funny.

Sherri is always saying how she has been blessed with making people laugh and, lol, that is the only thing she has ever said or done that makes me laugh :)

• Love 4

Sherri didn’t want anything to do with the child with Sal but she called the child that ex-Jeff had when Jeffrey born her “step son”. That child is Jeffrey’s bio half brother, but I don’t get any relationship to Sherri.

Sal and ex-Jeff both need to shut up. I love it when Wendy Williams talks about Sal.

I get it that Sherri has to pay the $4,100 a month. But shouldn't she be entitled to receipts on how that money is spent on the kid?

• Love 1

I get it that Sherri has to pay the $4,100 a month. But shouldn't she be entitled to receipts on how that money is spent on the kid?

Not unless every man who has had to pay child support over the years got the same entitlement.

• Love 5

If I were her I would insist on it, or for the appointment of a trustee to administer the funds, with any unused funds put in an account to pay for the child's college education. Even if she has to pay for the trustee. It would be worth it just to deny Sal what I am sure will be his very liberal decisions of what the baby needs (ie something also good for Sal.)

• Love 1

Sherri didn’t want anything to do with the child with Sal but she called the child that ex-Jeff had when Jeffrey born her “step son”. That child is Jeffrey’s bio half brother, but I don’t get any relationship to Sherri.

Sal and ex-Jeff both need to shut up. I love it when Wendy Williams talks about Sal.

Oh I LUV when Wendy talks about Sal too.  It cracks me up - instead of a golddigger she refers to him as an "opportunist".  Hahaha

Child support goes for the child but that doesn't exclude things that benefit the parent like a roof over their head, utility bills etc.   So no, I don't think Sal is required to supply receipts.   $4100 is not a huge amount for Sherri and I think she just needs to suck it up and consider it the consequences of deciding to have a child with a man that never had a job the entire time she knew him.   She didn't learn how to spot a bum after her first divorce, maybe after this one she will think twice before jumping into something.   There are worse things than being single Sherri.  

• Love 10

I'm sure Bitsy is bitching about her brother in law getting this ESPN hosting gig and not her husband Tim.

But...................Matt actually played football, he did not ride the pine for years like Tim!!

• Love 3

This morning as I was driving into work, the sports radio guys were speculating that Tim must be pissed. His inexperienced brother plops into a prime TV job and gets paid ten times what Tim makes. They said Tim will need therapy because Daddy must love Matt more. It was pretty funny.

• Love 2

Best case job scenario for the Tim Hasselbecks is that he gets a coaching job somewhere - an assistant at a college program or a high school coach. They just don't have a whole lot going on. She has even less talent.

• Love 2

Karma. That is all.

Big ole' KARMA! What goes around...

I am evil, but I"d love it if Bitsy could see what it feels like not to know where her next meal is coming from. I don't want the kids to suffer, but her.... perhaps she could  learn some compassion.

• Love 5
(edited)

Best case job scenario for the Tim Hasselbecks is that he gets a coaching job somewhere - an assistant at a college program or a high school coach. They just don't have a whole lot going on. She has even less talent.

I think they thought their life was just going to be smooth sailing with things just coming their way without any sort of effort.  And for Elisabeth that was pretty much how it was.  She got voted off Survivor and for some insane reason someone in network television thought she could be an asset on air.  Geddie took care of (or I guess I should say coddled) her at the View and then Barbara begged/called in favor from Fox News for that gig and then poof it's all gone.  I hope they invested well because any sort of name brand Elisabeth had going for regarding any sort of endorsements or whatever is going to be next to nothing now since she is no longer on TV every day.  In five years she will probably pop up on some "Whatever happened to" segment somewhere.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 6

I think they thought their life was just going to be smooth sailing with things just coming their way without any sort of effort.  And for Elisabeth that was pretty much how it was.  She got voted off Survivor and for some insane reason someone in network television thought she could be an asset on air.  Geddie took care of (or I guess I should say coddled) her at the View and then Barbara begged/called in favor from Fox News for that gig and then poof it's all gone.  I hope they invested well because any sort of name brand Elisabeth had going for regarding any sort of endorsements or whatever is going to be next to nothing now since she is no longer on TV every day.  In five years she will probably pop up on some "Whatever happened to" segment somewhere.

.... & no one would deserve it more.

• Love 5

.... & no one would deserve it more.

WORD. All the hateful, cruel things she said about people.... I'd like a little karma coming her way.

in her personal life or wherever.

• Love 2

They should have the life they would have had not Bitsy's future fathr-in-law pulled strings to get her on Survivor. It all stemmed from there. Had that not happened, Bitsy would have worked at the sneaker company for a few years before the children, while Tim was an NFL journeyman. From there he could work in the front office of a team or a scout or assistant coach, making a nice but not extravagant salary. Or if not that, a respectable civilian job where his limited fame could help him - real estate, insurance, etc.

A nice life. But no millions or tacky mansion in Greenwich.

They should count what they got in those years as a precious and lucky bonus - fame, quasi-VIP status, too much money than they deserved, and a really fun job where she got to meet all sorts of cool people.

They have already been net winners in life. They should be very very grateful.

• Love 5

They should have the life they would have had not Bitsy's future fathr-in-law pulled strings to get her on Survivor. It all stemmed from there. Had that not happened, Bitsy would have worked at the sneaker company for a few years before the children, while Tim was an NFL journeyman. From there he could work in the front office of a team or a scout or assistant coach, making a nice but not extravagant salary. Or if not that, a respectable civilian job where his limited fame could help him - real estate, insurance, etc.

A nice life. But no millions or tacky mansion in Greenwich.

They should count what they got in those years as a precious and lucky bonus - fame, quasi-VIP status, too much money than they deserved, and a really fun job where she got to meet all sorts of cool people.

They have already been net winners in life. They should be very very grateful.

My bold.  But they're probably feeling sorry for their "lot" in life.  Just sayin'.

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh agreed. This is why I could never understand why Bitsy was so angry and sour on her various TV gigs. Hey, I get that you may disagree with a policy or politician (although I seriously doubt she had any *sincere* disagreement, just what she was told to believe). But she acted as if Barack Obama had personally peed in her Cheerios that morning. And the glee with which she would mock Michelle Obama. So angry, for a person who had so much.

Edited by Mumbles
  • Love 8

My bold.  But they're probably feeling sorry for their "lot" in life.  Just sayin'.

Oh agreed. This is why I could never understand why Bitsy was so angry and sour on her various TV gigs. Hey, I get that you may disagree with a policy or politician (although I seriously doubt she had any *sincere* disagreement, just what she was told to believe). But she acted as if Barack Obama had personally peed in her Cheerios that morning. And the glee with which she would mock Michelle Obama. So angry, for a person who had so much.

THIS and THIS.

That is all.

THIS and THIS.

That is all.

Elisabeth never seemed like she was appreciative of what she had. And that always flabbergasted me. She hit the jackpot being on the View and as mentioned above she always seemed so antagonistic about everything. A little humility would have done her some good.

• Love 7

Elisabeth never seemed like she was appreciative of what she had. And that always flabbergasted me. She hit the jackpot being on the View and as mentioned above she always seemed so antagonistic about everything. A little humility would have done her some good.

Agreed.  She was/is a highly unlikeable person.   Remember when they had BFF week and each co-host brought their best friend for a day?   Bitsy had some girl from school that seemed to barely know her - or at least hadn't seen her for a few years. LOL    Oh Bitsy, I always wondered how you found her and how much you paid her to show up.   I can only imagine Tim's likeability factor is on par with hers and that's how they stay married.   Well that and Elisabeth's constant vigilance about it. 

• Love 5

One thing is sure for me - Matt has a lot more charisma than Tim - and a lot more talent than Tim.

I'll go so far to say Matt's wife would not complain about a grape in the sink.

Or get upset when her husband walked their daughter to school and followed them to make sure all was well - and patrolling the park on the way back to make sure teens were not sneaking a kiss.

• Love 5

Well to be fair it was Tim who complained about the grape in the sink. He left it there as a test to see how careful Bitsy - the chief breadwinner - was about her housework.

I suspect Bitsy went to college the first day hell-bent on snagging a big man on campus and when she did it, that was it, friend-wise.

• Love 7

I forgot about that fucking grape. Him too.

And didn't know strings were pulled for Survivor participation.

Didn't she annually b-day gift one of her co-Survivors with ice ceam that he had made known he didn't like?

Tin ear doesn't even begin. And that's being kind.

Wish I could unsee her flag-run.

• Love 3

I never heard about the grape story? What a jackass. I imagine he can't be much of a man if he's that insecure over the money his wife raked in over the years. I'm sure he's had no problem spending it or living off of it.

Or was this one of those fake stories Elisabeth would tell?

• Love 1

Green - the story goes like this....I guess. Tim washed a bunch of grapes in the sink and one fell off....EH was so pissed she left it in the sink for a week.fell asleep

She was very odd back then (and now)....she would brush her teeth until Tim fell asleep - or cocoon herself in lots of clothes before getting in bed. Followed him when he once walked Gracie to school....became enraged over Plan B. Outraged some kids didn't have insurance - iirc that is where she yelled "where are the parents!" One of the last few caused her to curl up in BW's lap to be consoled when the backlash became too much for her.

• Love 2

I thought the grape was purposefully left by Tim just to test her housekeeping and see how long it took for Bitsy to remove it. But two things can be true; he could have dropped it in there by accident and then come up with the "test." Either way, what a warm, Christian marriage based on respect, huh? I wonder if the Marriage App book she wrote the intro for has anything to say.

I remember the avoiding-sex stories of the early years which were followed by "I can't keep Tim off of me" stories of the later years. I doubt either were true.

• Love 6
I remember the avoiding-sex stories of the early years which were followed by "I can't keep Tim off of me" stories of the later years. I doubt either were true

That was one of Elisabeth's problems.  She never ever seemed authentic. She had zero credibility about whatever she said.  Anything that came out of her mouth was always a part of some agenda.  Whether it was to make her look like a good Rebublican or a good Christian or some Stepford wife or whatever it didn't matter.  She was playing a role.  To this day I don't think we have ever seen the real Elisabeth.  Oh, don't get me wrong, we have seen her worst traits.  Her innate meanness.  Her lack of empathy for anyone who doesn't fit into her idea of who is deserving of compassion. Her refusal to ever consider someone else's view.  But who's to say if she hadn't been playing Republican Barbie maybe she wouldn't have been such a vicious uncaring snake?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I never heard about the grape story? What a jackass. I imagine he can't be much of a man if he's that insecure over the money his wife raked in over the years. I'm sure he's had no problem spending it or living off of it.

Or was this one of those fake stories Elisabeth would tell?

The dude is probably blue balls from no sex while she was brushing her teeth yet again or pretending to be asleep . I feel sorry for him. He probably is one of those dudes who tried to do things around the house, load the dishwasher etc,  and it's never "right" according to her Royal Hieny.... Highness 

And I do not miss her fake stories. OMG> I was waiting to hear that Timberly was reading, "The Brothers Karamozov" in Russian as a nighty night story. Cuz she's all worldly and brill like that. Maybe Timberly will escape one day and get to eat a cupcake and yank those bows out of her hair. If she were gay, that would be pure bonus only bc it would set Bitsy's head on fire.. I'd probably do a prancy dance.  FREE TIMBERLY!

You know as performance theater, I hate to say this, but watching Hasselbeck on the View during this primary season?  Would be something.  Sure I'd probably ranting and raving about whatever stupid things she was saying.  But say Drumpf gets the nomination, I so would love to see just one morning where she was on and trying to wrap her mind and ideology over having to support him on the show because he was the Republican nominee.  Just one show.  I stay up ate two days before and switch my internal clock so the late morning had become my late evening; open some nice wine and sit back and just enjoy.  Bitsy having to spend forty minutes trying to serve up Drumpf like he was the best thing ever. 

Even without a drink or four I'd be rolling on the floor as happy as my dog when he finds that tiny little spot on in the center of his back on my new carpet and just wriggles like he thinks he can dig a hole in it upside down. 

Plus what kind of Fake Barbie would her daughter have to have this time so she could tell some made up story to show her criticisms come from rational thought and not just flat out bigotry?  Mexican Building Barbie (Barbie's American Dream Crushing Wall sold separately)?  Sharia Law Barbie complete with non-vetted visa into the Us from Syria?  Chinese Birth Tourist Barbie (Climate Change Lying Chinese Ken also sold separately)? 

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 8

Plus what kind of Fake Barbie would her daughter have to have this time so she could tell some made up story to show her criticisms come from rational thought and not just flat out bigotry?  Mexican Building Barbie (Barbie's American Dream Crushing Wall sold separately)?  Sharia Law Barbie complete with non-vetted visa into the Us from Syria?  Chinese Birth Tourist Barbie (Climate Change Lying Chinese Ken also sold separately)?

Thank you for this hilarious post, but............you owe me a new keyboard as I spewed my coffee all over it :) :)

• Love 3