Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

With Jessica adding that she heard Misha refer to the actor with him in the empty (or whatever realm) as "handsome". Has anyone's opinions on who that could be changed? 

John Barrowman.  That's my swag. UNLESS Misha is being Misha and he's in the Empty with himself. Or maybe it's Matt Cohen as Michael.

I feel like I need to hear him talk about this "Handsome" actor to get a feel for the context.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jakes said:

By the way you have to be happy that Misha said Jack will imprint on Cas as Daddy.  I know you wanted that storyline for Cas--so did I.

I was pleased to hear that :) . I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but the Misha insight into Cas was the most appealing parts of the comic con spoilers for me :) . I also like knowing that we should know his fate by episode 6.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

If this is true, then not Death, since he is not a new character.  However, for me, the trustworthiness is put into doubt because of this:

Both Jared and Jensen in their press interviews said they recorded the voice work in February, not April.  

Maybe Misha recorded his in April.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

It could easily have been this! Since he was barely in the second half of season 12 (he was only in episodes 15, 19 and 23), it is pretty feasible that he did his recordings at a different time to J2. 

16 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

It's possible.  And I really don't know much about how it works other than they had to rent and get time at a recording studio in Vancouver.  I'm just not convinced they would have done that at two different times when it's probably pretty expensive and easier to do it all at once.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

It's possible.  And I really don't know much about how it works other than they had to rent and get time at a recording studio in Vancouver.  I'm just not convinced they would have done that at two different times when it's probably pretty expensive and easier to do it all at once.  

No--Jensen was asked about the Scooby voicing of the dialogue and he said J2M were all there at the same time and they all had goose bumps about it and they were filmed doing the voice acting and said he's sure it will be seen on extras and the such.

• Love 3
Just now, Jakes said:

No--Jensen was asked about the Scooby voicing of the dialogue and he said J2M were all there at the same time and they all had goose bumps about it and they were filmed doing the voice acting and said he's sure it will be seen on extras and the such.

So they all recorded in February or April? I'm confused

(edited)
48 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

John Barrowman.  That's my swag. UNLESS Misha is being Misha and he's in the Empty with himself. Or maybe it's Matt Cohen as Michael.

I feel like I need to hear him talk about this "Handsome" actor to get a feel for the context.

Isn't Michaal in Lucifer's cage?  I can't see Cas being sent to the cage after death.   I figure Cas is either in The Veil or The Empty.   I really hope we see death again. 

I think Julian is going to be a Toronto Con maybe someone can ask him to give hints.

Edited by ILoveReading
(edited)
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Isn't Michaal in Lucifer's cage?  I can't see Cas being sent to the cage after death.   I figure Cas is either in The Veil or The Empty.   I really hope we see death again. 

I think Julian is going to be a Toronto Con maybe someone can ask him to give hints.

I don't know if I believe that Michael is still in the Cage. If Lucifer could communicate out why couldn't Michael. Maybe someone got Michael out of the Cage. Maybe Michael's been out since Amara shook the cage. Lucifer claims he was in a corner diddling himself and singing showtunes. But we never saw it. Is Lucifer lying? He has reason given he's now saying he's the oldest LOL.  God claims he was in no shape to fight so that means God knew he was in the Cage and chose to leave him there..which really??? Chuck? You are the worst.  Or he's not in there and hasn't been since Amara shook the Cage. At this point given the stupid shenanigans required to get Lucifer out of the Cage at Crowley's expense, I'd like to find out that Michael was always out and planning something.

1 hour ago, Jakes said:

They all did it when Jensen mentioned that he did it--in February.

Thanks!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I just cannot believe that Dean is going to pray to God/Amara for Crowley's resurrection. That is so ridiculous.  Dean literally had a knife to Crowley's throat hours before when he thought Crowley let Lucifer out of the Cage. At best they have an unrequited bromance from Crowley's side and at worst grudging allies when in dire straits. I think this pisses me off more than anything I've heard thus far LOLOL.

Wouldn't Crowley's resurrection void the Rift closing?

OHHHHHH maybe he'll pray for it to try and undo the Rift closing to get Mary back. I can buy him doing it for that reason. But not because it's someone he really cares about having around unless he's being totally mercenary and wants to make sure the King of Hell is in his back pocket.  Also, Dean. Crowley killed himself. You saw he wanted out.

Oh no wait, he can't expect that because he thinks Mary is dead. Sigh.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I just cannot believe that Dean is going to pray to God/Amara for Crowley's resurrection. That is so ridiculous.  Dean literally had a knife to Crowley's throat hours before when he thought Crowley let Lucifer out of the Cage. At best they have an unrequited bromance from Crowley's side and at worst grudging allies when in dire straits. I think this pisses me off more than anything I've heard thus far LOLOL.

Did you watch Jensen's roundtable interview? It's not that he's praying to God for Crowley, but just praying. He's asking for God to help and one of the things he says is bring them all back, including Crowley. To me, it's just Dean asking for help, not asking for Crowley specifically. Jensen was just using it as a way to illustrate that Dean maybe has some regrets with Crowley. The actual question was something about how Dean feels about Crowley's sacrifice. But, I suspect he's really asking God to bring Cass back. And, it sounds like Dean is feeling desperate to me.

12 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Wouldn't Crowley's resurrection void the Rift closing?

It shouldn't. I mean, Crowley did give his life for the spell to work. If God brings Crowley back later, that shouldn't negate the spell working, IMO.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Did you watch Jensen's roundtable interview? It's not that he's praying to God for Crowley, but just praying. He's asking for God to help and one of the things he says is bring them all back, including Crowley. To me, it's just Dean asking for help, not asking for Crowley specifically. Jensen was just using it as a way to illustrate that Dean maybe has some regrets with Crowley. The actual question was something about how Dean feels about Crowley's sacrifice. But, I suspect he's really asking God to bring Cass back. And, it sounds like Dean is feeling desperate to me.

Yes, I watched it and I know what's what Jensen said. I still don't see why Dean would include Crowley in that as well. It goes back to my point as to why the show just can't let Dean pray for Cas to be resurrected and let it sit at that. That's all. It''s my annoyance. I realize it won't annoy others.

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Yes, I watched it and I know what's what Jensen said. I still don't see why Dean would include Crowley in that as well. It goes back to my point as to why the show just can't let Dean pray for Cas to be resurrected and let it sit at that. That's all. It''s my annoyance. I realize it won't annoy others.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but my take is Dean would never pray and ask God for something for himself. That's just not who Dean is, IMO. So, he asks for God to bring them all back, but I'd bet what Dean really wants is Cass back. Which, I think would be actually not only a great character beat, but also very in-character.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, catrox14 said:

All I'm getting is that Misha is coming back with the important parts but we don't know what those important parts are. I'm remaining skeptical because they are still being IMO pretty vague.

Which Cas Will Return? Misha was a bit vague when asked whether the version of Cas we know would return, so it’s a bit up in the air right now: “Well, we’re going to see different iterations of….well, yeah. The Cas that comes back is not like a totally different Cas.” , which to me implies there is something going to be different about Cas.  And IMO the SDCC panel doesn't really help other than to address that Misha hasn't been fired.

Ah well. We shall see. I wish I had your confidence, but I do not.

Do you have a link to the sizzle reel? I've been looking all over for it. 

So are they going to bring back Julian or make Cas into Death.  Maybe Death tells Cas he has a choice in that other realm. He can die as an angel, become human  or return as Death...to teach Cas a lesson about killing reapers?

tumblr_otm1jxNcWt1qf8cgzo2_1280.jpg

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but my take is Dean would never pray and ask God for something for himself. That's just not who Dean is, IMO. So, he asks for God to bring them all back, but I'd bet what Dean really wants is Cass back. Which, I think would be actually not only a great character beat, but also very in-character.

Dean has prayed for help with Sam but that was also him asking for help. To me this would be a similar thing. 

I think it would be interesting for Dean to pray to God for Cas when before he's prayed to Cas for help and then God when Cas didn't answer. I guess I don't see that as selfish per se. And I'm not picturing anything like "Bring Cas back to ME" but more a general "God, I need help. Castiel doesn't deserve this" something like that. 

21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Dean has prayed for help with Sam but that was also him asking for help. To me this would be a similar thing. 

I think it would be interesting for Dean to pray to God for Cas when before he's prayed to Cas for help and then God when Cas didn't answer. I guess I don't see that as selfish per se. And I'm not picturing anything like "Bring Cas back to ME" but more a general "God, I need help. Castiel doesn't deserve this" something like that. 

Well, I don't think it's selfish, myself, but I think Dean would. ::shrugs::

• Love 3
(edited)

I think he's just praying in general, not for one specific person.  He's lost his mother and his best friend within seconds of each other.  It would be strange to me if he prayed specifically for Cas under those circumstances.  I'm guessing he just prays to God to help by bringing back everyone who was just lost.  Chuck left the world in his and Sam's hands, and they are now truly on their own, with Lucifer's spawn on the loose.  I know I'd be freaking out.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think he's just praying in general, not for one specific person.  He's lost his mother and his best friend within seconds of each other.  It would be strange to me if he prayed specifically for Cas under those circumstances.  I'm guessing he just prays to God to help by bringing back everyone who was just lost.  Chuck left the world in his and Sam's hands, and they are now truly on their own, with Lucifer's spawn on the loose.  I know I'd be freaking out.

I can see this. Especially when you factor in that Lucifer went further off the rails when Chuck left. He could be a positive influence on both Jack and his father.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

Writing staff: Andrew Dabb is showrunner with Robert Singer. Writers: Eugenie Ross Leming and Brad Buckner, Robert Berens, Meredith Glynn, Steve Yockey, Davy Perez and  John Bring (writers’ assistant).

Well that's interesting.  I was just reading a script that I was considering for our theater and it was bugging me because the playwright's name sounded so familiar but I couldn't place it.  It was Steve Yockey.   It was a well written, melancholy, yet creepy little story with some definite supernatural elements to it-although a bit too avant-garde for our audience. 

As to the spoilers, they make sense to me so far and I'm good with most of them.  But like most of you, I just do not get the Lucifer obsession.  Now, if we could have the Lucifer who was talking to Dagon, I might be interested, at least for an episode or two.   He was pretty menacing there.  But Daddy!Lucifer?  No.  Just no.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, enaiowen said:

Now, if we could have the Lucifer who was talking to Dagon, I might be interested, at least for an episode or two.   He was pretty menacing there.  But Daddy!Lucifer?  No.  Just no.

I think when we first see Lucifer in S13, he might be pretty menacing.  As I recall, he didn't look too happy to be trapped in the AU.  But all in all, I do hope that he's not in more than a handful of episodes - and maybe they'll be strewn apart so it won't be too much Lucifer overload all at once like if he was in 2 or 3 back to back.  Then again, back to back might get him out of the way even faster.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, I don't understand what Dabb/Singer are thinking with this season.

Like they are saying "We want to see how the boys deal with family being pulled apart". Um wasn't that what the literal first 11 seasons of the show was all about?

They have had nothing but family, blood or not, pulled away from them like EVERY season. 

Is it really Lucifer's family that they are talking about being pulled apart? I mean given the obsession with Lucifer.

I laugh at them spinning that "the show reinvents itself and never repeats itself".  OKAY GUYS. SUREEEEE.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3
(edited)

Was listening to a SDCC Dabb interview and someone asked him how they come up with arcs for the season 13 seasons in--and part of his answer was they come up with scenarios and run thru how it will effect our CORE CHARACTERS and he ran them off as Sam, Dean and Cas.  Just nice when Cas is included in the big boys club and by the show runner.

By the way did Bob Singer ever do anything as nice than giving Misha his big boy seat and take Misha's small one? 

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jakes said:

By the way did Bob Singer ever do anything as nice than giving Misha his big boy seat and take Misha's small one? 

That whole thing was a planned bit. There is no way the show is going to put Misha in a tiny chair. So him giving up his seat for Misha was part of the bit.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That whole thing was a planned bit. There is no way the show is going to put Misha in a tiny chair. So him giving up his seat for Misha was part of the bit.

I know the whole thing was a bit--but Singer changing seats at the very end I took as an improv by Bob.  But I could be wrong.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 2
(edited)

What the heck is Dabb talking about with Mary going through the Rift knowingly/intentionally? 

Why would the show focus on Lucifer grabbing Mary's sleeve and her trying to resist going through if she did it knowingly. What?

6 minutes ago, Jakes said:

I know the whole thing was a bit--but Singer changing seats at the very end I took as an improv by Bob.  But I could be wrong.

IMO, I think that was actually supposed to have happened long before it did. I don't think the intention was for Misha to stay on the kiddy seat the entire time or even as long as he was. IMO someone forgot their part until Bob was like...OH YEAH.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

What the heck is Dabb talking about with Mary going through the Rift knowingly/intentionally? 

That was very odd.  And then Jared repeated it - as if he wasn't there acting in the scene when it was shot!  I don't know, maybe it was written differently than it played out and they are remembering what was in the script?

I really want to know which episode it was that Bob Singer directed where Jared and Jensen switched Sam and Dean's parts!  Anyone know? 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I really want to know which episode it was that Bob Singer directed where Jared and Jensen switched Sam and Dean's parts!  Anyone know? 

Did they specify it was this year (well, season 12, anyway)?  If so, Singer directed The Foundry, First Blood and All Along the Watchtower, and frankly, considering how OOC the boys have been written lately, it could have been any of them.  

OTOH, The Foundry was written by Berens and the other two by Dabb, so you'd think (hope!) they'd know the characters by now. *sigh*  I'm kind of hoping it was a different season with a neophyte writer.

10 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Did they specify it was this year (well, season 12, anyway)?  If so, Singer directed The Foundry, First Blood and All Along the Watchtower, and frankly, considering how OOC the boys have been written lately, it could have been any of them.  

OTOH, The Foundry was written by Berens and the other two by Dabb, so you'd think (hope!) they'd know the characters by now. *sigh*  I'm kind of hoping it was a different season with a neophyte writer.

They were referring to S11 and I believe it was the Duo's script E21.  The J's talked about it previously at a con.  They thought the crew was pranking them with the script it was so off.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

They were referring to S11 and I believe it was the Duo's script E21.  The J's talked about it previously at a con.  They thought the crew was pranking them with the script it was so off.

OK, that makes sense (that it was the Duo).  And that Singer let it pass until the boys brought it up.  Ep 21 was directed by Thomas Wright, not SInger.  The only one that fits the description of Singer, season 11 and the Duo is O Brother Where Art Thou, which, yeah.  

Edited by ahrtee
40 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Did they specify it was this year (well, season 12, anyway)?

27 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

23 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

OK, that makes sense (that it was the Duo).  And that Singer let it pass until the boys brought it up.  Ep 21 was directed by Thomas Wright, not SInger.  The only one that fits the description of Singer, season 11 and the Duo is O Brother Where Art Thou, which, yeah.  

Taking to All Seasons since it's not Spoilers or speculation about S13.

8 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Why would the show focus on Lucifer grabbing Mary's sleeve and her trying to resist going through if she did it knowingly. What?

6 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

That was very odd.  And then Jared repeated it - as if he wasn't there acting in the scene when it was shot!  I don't know, maybe it was written differently than it played out and they are remembering what was in the script?

I think it's more based on Mary's conversation with Kelly about sacrificing herself for her children.  It was right after that when she came out and started pummeling Lucifer with her magical brass knuckles.  She told Sam and Dean to both stay back, so I think she was prepared for whatever the consequences were at that time.  She may not have willingly jumped into the rift, but she was prepared to die for her sons.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think it's more based on Mary's conversation with Kelly about sacrificing herself for her children.  It was right after that when she came out and started pummeling Lucifer with her magical brass knuckles.  She told Sam and Dean to both stay back, so I think she was prepared for whatever the consequences were at that time.  She may not have willingly jumped into the rift, but she was prepared to die for her sons.

Mary was willing to die for her boys, by being killed by Lucifer but I never had the impression she was expecting or planning for the consequence of ending up in the Rift. The way Dabb and later Jared said it, makes it seem like she  KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY went to the other side.  Still weird.

• Love 1

I agree that it didn't look like she went into the rift willingly, but she did take Lucifer on willingly, and he could have simply snapped his fingers and killed her.  They definitely worded it awkwardly, but I think the overall reason for that scene was to show Mary making the sacrifice for her sons.  And I think we've already determined that these people don't actually watch their own show.  ;-)

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I agree that it didn't look like she went into the rift willingly, but she did take Lucifer on willingly, and he could have simply snapped his fingers and killed her.  They definitely worded it awkwardly, but I think the overall reason for that scene was to show Mary making the sacrifice for her sons.  And I think we've already determined that these people don't actually watch their own show.  ;-)

True that!!

This is the most promising thing I've read yet.

https://www.themarysue.com/sdcc-2017-supernatural-cast-interview/

Despite being slightly stabbed to death through the heart by Lucifer, Collins joined the Hall H panel and will be returning as Castiel next season. Though Cas is going to stay dead for “a little while,” we will find him “in a new environment that’s not what you’d expect … I have no idea how we’re going to shoot it, it’s gonna be super weird,” Collins said. Cas, however, won’t be alone in this strange new world. He will be joined by a “new-ish” character played by “a really amazing actor. So we’re super lucky to have this guy. Very good looking as well,” Collins hinted. This could be related to a tease from Singer that “we have a character … that’s coming back, that’s not in the form of the character we knew before.”

I'm standing by my spec that this is Cas facing himself. 

loss of Castiel as well as the boys’ mother, Mary (Samantha Smith) who pulled Lucifer with her into an alternative dimension to save the boys. “There’s too much for him to process from an emotional standpoint of what just happened,” Jensen Ackles said of how his character handles the grief. In true Dean fashion, “he’s gonna try to bottle it up, and … eventually it’s going to come crashing out.” Jared Padalecki (Sam) said of his on-screen brother, “I think Dean is very clearly pushing something down. Not wanting to talk about it, doing the classic Dean bit.” As for Sam, he “didn’t have the same relationship that Dean did with Cas, but he did love Cas and vice versa,” Padalecki said, and while Sam is “heartbroken,” about Castiel, he is much more worried about Jack, the devil’s son who was born in the finale and created the rift Mary and his father disappeared into.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, catrox14 said:

the boys’ mother, Mary (Samantha Smith) who pulled Lucifer with her into an alternative dimension to save the boys.

Wait - what?  First Dabb is saying that Mary went willingly, now there's spin that Mary pulled Lucifer through the rift?!  smh...

12 hours ago, catrox14 said:

This is the most promising thing I've read yet.

https://www.themarysue.com/sdcc-2017-supernatural-cast-interview/

I'm standing by my spec that this is Cas facing himself. 

Well we do agree on this--I also think Cas is facing himself in the Empty(if it is the Empty).  In fact I think he might be facing multiple iterations of himself...perhaps all his past iterations.  Misha did briefly mention before he stopped himself having iterations plural and also mentioned a tough challenge.  Maybe Cas is in a zone where he is confronts all his past iteration such as crazy Cas.  Just a little intuition and even more speculation on this.

• Love 1

Just to add to my previous comment. 

I've been thinking about a few things from Misha, the cast at the panel, and "The Mary Sue" article:

• Misha buffing up
  • Jokes about a naked character and having to blur things out, which seemed to be directed at Misha during the panel
  • Misha saying that he's going to have a hard time playing some aspects of 'Cas'
  • The Mary Sue article in which he's talking about playing opposite a very handsome, talented actor and he doesn't really know how it's going to be filmed. Now he could be fully speaking about another actor that he finds handsome and talented, it could be Alexander Calvert as Jackifer or it could someone else. Or it could be in true Misha fashion being Misha about himself in a joking way.
  • Misha saying they are going to see a realm that's been mentioned but not shown
  • Singer speaking about a 'new-ish' character. 
  • My reaction at the end of 12.23 of  "HOLY SHIT THAT'S MISHA!" when Spawnifer was revealed.

Taking all that into account: I think

• Cas will see a version of himself in the Empty or Angel Heaven
  • He'll be in Angel heaven with a potential rebirth cycle (kind of like how Cylons were re-born into a tub of goo with new memories from their previous version)
  • Cas will be split into a Dark Cas and Light Cas because of his connection to Spawnifer 
  • Cas will be a hybrid thing of Jacstiel.

I'm making an official SWAG SERVE spec if not a full on "eat my hat" ante.

Well Misha mentioned he'll be the same page with the boys and on the same mission united--so I think whatever Cas has to deal with before episode 6, he'll come back good guy Cas and then be surrogate daddy to Jack.  But what happens in that Empty or whatever--I don't have a firm guess.  Too little clues.

• Love 1
(edited)

Some more table press interviews from SDCC. I have only had time to listen to Misha's, so not too sure how much new info is in the others. Misha's didn't really have anything groundbreaking just some stuff about Cas next season, the end of GISHWHES and his thoughts on directing. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

• Jokes about a naked character and having to blur things out, which seemed to be directed at Misha during the paneL.

Yes, it was directed at Misha. Dabb was joking that they made Jack naked in order to compete with Dynasty next season. Jared then asked "if you were to die at the end of season twelve, like someone on this stage, would you come back naked?" And the whole blur effects joke started. 

Personally, I'm not reading too much into it because it started about Jack and was a random tangent after a teasing question from Jared :)

6 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Wait - what?  First Dabb is saying that Mary went willingly, now there's spin that Mary pulled Lucifer through the rift?!  smh...

Maybe the writer misinterpreted or misspoke but if that is correct it absolutely makes no sense, not based on what was shown.

I swear they really don't watch their own show. LOL

She wasn't in a position physically to pull him into anything LOL.

Back when the episode aired, I thought it was absurd for Mary to punch Lucifer because it wasn't going to do anything to him and all he had to do was smite her. So I thought well maybe part of her plan was to try and punch him hard enough that he would get off balance and she could PUSH him back through the Rift, not that she planned to go through with him. But on screen Lucifer literally PULLED HER through. What the heck?

TVLine Spoilers

http://tvline.com/2017/07/26/supernatural-spoilers-season-13-big-bad-old-friend-alternate-world/#more-851680

Nothing new here.

Performance!

“[Lucifer’s child] Jack is not the biggest threat they are dealing with,” executive producer Andrew Dabb revealed during a San Diego Comic-Con interview. While the EP declined to identify which evildoer gets that special title, he hinted that “it’s an old — let’s call him friend — who we have not seen for many years.”

The mysterious foe “probably is not currently in our world,” Dabb added. “He [is] from the alternate world,” where some of the show’s deceased characters are still alive and kicking.

Could the Big Bad be the archangel Michael, who was trapped in Lucifer’s cage during Season 5 and, last we heard, driven mad? “I’ll plead the fifth on that one,” Dabb responded.

Whoever the returning player is, he “will create many, many problems” for Dean and Sam. (We wouldn’t expect anything less.)

• Love 1
Just now, companionenvy said:

Gabriel? I feel like alt-verse is an opportunity to bring back old favorites who died in our world, so Michael would be a missed opportunity in that respect (although a long overdue presence in certain others).

UO time. I don't want to see Gabriel ever again. LOL I'm almost as sick of Gabriel as Lucifer.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

Gabriel? I feel like alt-verse is an opportunity to bring back old favorites who died in our world, so Michael would be a missed opportunity in that respect (although a long overdue presence in certain others).

Unless they make Alt!Gabriel truly evil, it doesn't sound like him.  I can't see him in any form being "the biggest threat they are dealing with."  (Actually, the same goes for me for Michael, though I know MMV.)  But maybe angels in the AU aren't just dicks but are actually demonically evil (which might explain why Alt!Bobby kills all angels on sight.)  Would that mean that demons in the AU aren't evil but Alt!angels?

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

UO time. I don't want to see Gabriel ever again. LOL I'm almost as sick of Gabriel as Lucifer.

I'm over Gabriel too.

One character I'd really like to see come back is Hendrikson.  He was the first death I really disliked.  I thought he would have made a great hunter in training and i really liked his relationship with Dean. 

I

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Unless they make Alt!Gabriel truly evil, it doesn't sound like him.  I can't see him in any form being "the biggest threat they are dealing with."  (Actually, the same goes for me for Michael, though I know MMV.)  But maybe angels in the AU aren't just dicks but are actually demonically evil (which might explain why Alt!Bobby kills all angels on sight.)  Would that mean that demons in the AU aren't evil but Alt!angels?

Yeah don't think it's Gabriel--though I love Gabriel!