Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I think Abigail may have shamed Sami  (if that's what you call trading insults about sexual conquests) when she talked about all of those  notches on Sami's bed. No, she didn't use the word "slut" on Sami, but that did  strike me as an odd comment coming from "the other woman."  Abigail seemed to imply Sami was worse because she had been with more men than her (although I wasn't sure why Abigail wasn't considering that the way she was going with the desperate propositioning in conference rooms that she'll most likely have the same number of sex partners at 37. If Abigail considers herself "purer" or whatever, that's simply because of youth, not because she's devoted herself to the idea of having deeper-meaninged sex with only single people.) In any other context, I wouldn't have thought much about that comment coming from Abigail since those comments are the norm on Days, but because she was  the "other woman", it seemed like an inappropriate time to make the comment. At this point in time, nobody cares who has had more sex partners. Right now people are concentrating on which party had sex with somebody else's fiance.

There were so many other things Abigail could have thrown in Sami's face about her past which would have proved her point about Sami's character, but, no, instead she talked about Sami being all alone in her big bed thinking about the notches on it.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Do you know the timeline for JS's decision to leave?  I know AS had announced her leaving last year, right?  And these shows are taped so far in advance, so they might have had to do some quick re-writes.

The writers knew at least a year before hand that AS and JS were leaving when their contracts expired. I actually think JS told them in January of 2013 and AS agreed to stay on a little longer after her contract expired so  they would have more time to give her a proper ending. They had plenty of time to give Sami a decent ending and this is what they're coming up with.

I have been watching for six weeks or so, after decades away, so do not know much about Sonny, but so far he seems much too good for Will, who is, to me, one of the most immediately unlikeable characters I have come across in recent memory.

Sonny is way too good for Will. Will wasn't always this bad. His downfall started when he got Gabi pregnant. I'm hoping (but not expecting) the writers will bring on a new gay/bi guy so there's a possibility Sonny won't get stuck with him.

• Love 1

Maybe Will's point of view would be easier to fathom if another person was playing his character,  but this Nu-Will is so bad. He tends to play the character one-dimensionally either way (i.e when he's getting along with Sami or when he's fighting with her). As such, it's harder to understand the transitions in his character.

EJ is one of the strangest characters on the show yet somehow Will managed to come across as the crazy, unhinged one in his conversation with EJ. Ordinarily EJ would have looked like a hypocrite for calling Will a "snake", but Will was coming across as so delusional that what EJ had to say about Will's character actually seemed reasonable.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

The writers knew at least a year before hand that AS and JS were leaving when their contracts expired. I actually think JS told them in January of 2013 and AS agreed to stay on a little longer after her contract expired so  they would have more time to give her a proper ending. They had plenty of time to give Sami a decent ending and this is what they're coming up with.

Sonny is way too good for Will. Will wasn't always this bad. His downfall started when he got Gabi pregnant. I'm hoping (but not expecting) the writers will bring on a new gay/bi guy so there's a possibility Sonny won't get stuck with him.

Oh, hmm.  I was thinking JS sprung his departure on them and that's why this sl is such crap.  But alas, no.  This is just how they write the show.  I'm trying to give tiic the benefit of the doubt.  Maybe they are just punking us.  Maybe the ending will be all amazing and well-written and satisfying.  But alas, no. 

All of this talk about Will/GW has made me realize that I know exactly what he looks like with that head/chin down, eyes up stance; A bull ready to charge.  No wonder he evokes no sympathy from me.  He's hostile and on the offensive -- as well as stupid and ineffectual. 

And I think that Marlena is only half right about his reasons for writing that editorial.  He wanted the cover story and the money.  But also the attention and the glorification of being the one to "take down" Sami Brady and EJ Dimera.  He also wanted to "take a stand" and seem like he's actually doing something, rather than letting everyone else do it for him.  Now he has opportunity (the job offer) and the means (cover story and inside information) to get the attention he seems to want right now.  It's like he's "sympathizing" with Abby, but it really seems like he wants to usurp the attention away from her, onto himself.  Being "outraged" on her behalf enables him to feel justifiably angry at his mom.  He lacks the balls to do it on his own, like everything else.   

Oh, and I never thought, when he came on, that I would like Sonny more than almost all of the other characters.  He really does deserve a better husband than Will.  He needs to be half of a power couple.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 5

EJ's not going to prison, he knows that and the cops probably do too. Kristen's not even going to prison for her laundry list of crimes that included rape.

I knew Kristen would get away with what she did to Eric.  Today was just the beginning.

Legacy viewer here, although I haven't watched regularly in a few years. AS's announced departure has me wandering back in.

However, what I'm curious about right now is what happened at the end of Kristen's trial. I saw the judge hesitate after reading the verdict, stepped away to get something from the other room and when I came back, she was wearing a rather stylish ankle bracelet and planning a trip. I don't know where the Salem PD found the funds for such a nice looking tracker, but... There it is.

Help? TIA

• Love 1

Legacy viewer here, although I haven't watched regularly in a few years. AS's announced departure has me wandering back in.

However, what I'm curious about right now is what happened at the end of Kristen's trial. I saw the judge hesitate after reading the verdict, stepped away to get something from the other room and when I came back, she was wearing a rather stylish ankle bracelet and planning a trip. I don't know where the Salem PD found the funds for such a nice looking tracker, but... There it is.

Help? TIA

That wasn't a trial.  It was Salem's version of a grand jury indictment.  Grand Juries don't have judges but in Salem......

Anyway, it was a petition for Kristen to get bail, sensible arguments were made as to why that was a really bad idea but sensible and Salem don't belong together in the same sentence, especially if the police are involved.

So Kristen got bail for a million bucks and a tracking device, and Roman said that Stefano bought the judge.

Now if Stefano could only go out and buy us a few decent writers.

• Love 5

And Sonny ends up being the latest person to learn what Will of all people said yesterday: Going head-to-head with Sami never turns out well.

One of the few things the writers have gotten correct in this SL is all these idiots picking a fight with Sami, and getting their asses handed to them.  Of course, then they all proceed to whine about how mean Sami is while conveniently forgetting they attacked Sami in the first place.

The other thing they got right was Kate and Sami.  Those two just click.  I like that Sami's had two different portraits hanging in the mansion.  One with EJ and one with Kate.

In January 2013, JS and AS both told Corday and the writers they were leaving before this SL was ever written.  Maybe they believed they might convince them to stay.  Instead this SL sent JS running out the door.  He hated it, and has been very vocal about continuing to promote EJ/Sami.

While I think Sonny has possibilities, and like the actor, being stuck in SLs with Will is stifling him.  I didn't like how CM was phoning it in his last few months on the show, but he was a better actor than the new guy.

The boring twit isn't sorry for what she did, and she isn't sorry she got caught.  She is angry that EJ wants Sami which makes her yet another Salem idiot.  I don't believe EJ loves Sami, but he is obsessed with her, will do anything to have her, and if he can't have her, he will do anything to destroy her.  Anyone who has been in Salem for just a few weeks has had a front row seat to this obsession, so they should know that.

EJ does see the side piece as a child, which also annoys her, and that's another reason EJ looks so pathetic and sleazy in this SL.  He did his children's babysitter, and now he is running around Salem trying to do damage control.

Sami did target EJ more than she did the boring twit.  She sent him to jail, took DE, and was planning on doing more, however, Will's article spiked Sami's guns.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

Days should have never posted the Will article. It was terribly written. It isn't worthy of being posted in the comment section of youtube let alone any type of official news publication.

I think Marlena pretty much summed up my thoughts on this show and the majority of its storylines when she said to Will: "Honey, this is not making any sense." I tune into this show knowing full well that I ain't watching Breaking Bad or True Detective. I know not to expect a true representative of the judicial process or see medical procedures, diagnoses and jargon used and portrayed accurately. I know characters don't act consistently and sooner or later all of them will look like hypocrites. I know I have to suspend disbelief, but this show is really crossing the line with me by trying to shove the victimhood halo over the horribly coiffed and colored heads of the Horton women. Days is trying my patience. What I object to most right now is them trying to tell me that up is down and black is white. That is what this whole Abigail did nothing wrong and this hurts Abby the most shit is for me.

Ah Will, weasly in both appearance and action. I want to taste his salty tears over no one patting him on the back about how good his article is.

Kristen getting out on bail is the most assinine development. I get that she needs to be out to interact with everyone but cheese and rice. As many judges and cops as Stefano is alleged to have on his payroll he must own the whole town. Also funny that Steffie is so good at buying up public officials but can't find an effective assassin to save his life. None of them seems aware of the double tap to the head concept used by most hired guns.

I said in the unpopular opinion thread that I really like the actress that plays Anne and hope they expand her role on the show. I would love if they put her in Lucas's orbit because that man needs airtime. It grinded my gears that Jen was given the opportunity to dominate, have the last word and slam the door in Anne's face with righteous indignation based on such a specious argument.

How can Abby say in the same breath that she wanted to have sex with EJ, she isn't an innocent victim, she was a pursurer and then call it a mistake? Oh yes, because she is a Horton.

At this point both Abby and Jen are like visual ipecac to me - they make me want to vomit just looking at them.

Sami asking for help from EJ to deal with the board is disgusting. I really hope the show isn't headed for a reunion between those two. Way too many references to them deserving each other. Also, seriously were Abby and Jen thinking of putting that type of statement in a press release? (Heavy sarcasm ahead)They must be really good at the jobs they never go to.

EJ's parting shot to Will that he always puts his family first was the biggest laugh this episode. Was he doing that when he told Johnny his mom didn't love him or when he exposed them to the Rafe doppleganger. I just can't with his ass and can't wait until he is off my screen.

I also can't wait until there is a new day on Days mainly because I am tired of looking at Jen's struggle Farrah Fawcett hair. WTF is that. Homegirl needs a new do stat! She either needs to chop it off or add some extensions for fullness. Tired of that scraggly dry mess. Also, that dress she is wearing is just too young and 'sweet' for her.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 8

Was Theresa's comment about "Today is the hottest day of the year" so that we were given the shot of Brady taking off his sweaty shirt and titillating the cameras with his sweaty, hairless body?

I thought the juxtaposition between that and seeing Marlena dressed for fall in that heavy ass tweed jacket, over a white blouse covered in about as much gold as Mr. T hilarious. Also, Will was dressed like some high schooler out of an Archie comic. He was just missing the little beanie crown hat. Go back to Riverdale fool!

Hate to harp on fashion but I find the number of women carrying a clutch handbag kind of hilarious. Eve, Theresa, Marlena, Abby and a few others were carrying them. Must've been some kind of clearance going on. I never understood clutches outside of evening wear. They are just so inconvenient to me as an everyday bag.

If I had a dollar for every time Brady ended a conversation with Theresa about the annulment papers being on the way I would be a hundredaire. I really do wonder where if anywhere the writers are taking Theresa and Brady. Jawn in a coma bit is going nowhere fast. This story needs something. I do like it for the most part mainly for the actress of Theresa but I do think her ass needs to get caught. I usually hate the shoehorning of Dan into every story as hero, I am so looking for some movement on this story I am not hating his buttinski ways right now. That is how bad things are.

• Love 6

Will is insufferable and showed his immaturity when he whined to Marlena about no one congratulating him on his cover story. I kind of loved Marlena for just casting a rather disdainful look at him and leaving. But it made me remember the sweet chemistry between Chandler Massey's Will and Marlena and, well -- yeah, I still miss Chandler. 

Also -- now that the Dimeras are cowed and defeated, why can't Bo come home? Wasn't he on a secret mission to create their downfall? #bringboback

• Love 2

Because if I hear Fancyface once more in my lifetime I will stab myself.  Same with Doc.

Did you notice Mar didn't hug neither Sami nor Will?  Cheeses, does Stef have her remote control?

Yes, Chandler and Mar had some very great, supportive scenes together and I miss him too.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 7

I think Abigail did congratulate Will on his cover story....before she saw the article. Why he would expect her to congratulate him after she saw what he wrote is  beyond me, however.

Other than Abigail (because he was "protecting" her) and Sonny, I don't get who he was expecting a congratulations from. Despite my dislike of Abigail, I wouldn't blame her if she blasted him from here to Siberia though. That's how lame Will is -- he's making me hope Abigail slaps him across the face a couple of times.

I guess he expected Kate to congratulate him for using their private conversation as interview material?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Maybe Bo can come home when Hope has moved on with Aiden and then strike up a romance with...Abigail? Jen? Oh wait, Kate? Knowing the writers, he'd wind up with Jordan. 

Forgot to comment on Jenn's fugly dress, which I think I wore when I was a sophomore in high school. Somewhere there's a picture of me in it on vacation with my parents. 

• Love 2

Was Theresa's comment about "Today is the hottest day of the year" so that we were given the shot of Brady taking off his sweaty shirt and titillating the cameras with his sweaty, hairless body?

Ha! My husband walked into the room right as Brady was taking off his shirt and sarcastically said, "Of course." I had to assure him it was because it was the "hottest day of the year" and this clothing removal very, very important to the plot. :)

• Love 5

What is anybody going to do when Sami leaves?

With the exception of Brady and Teresa, most of the characters have been written to have a reaction to Sami. And  since all of the focus is on how much they dislike what she does, it almost seems like they don't have any personalities outside of that.

Maybe once she's gone, they'll have to turn on each other, but as is the case when Rafe and Jordan are semi-fighting with each other, will anybody care? Even the Eve-Jennifer rivalry was  hard for me to pay attention to. And I completely skipped over Daniel and Kristen. BTW, why does Kristen look like she's auditioning for a part in an Austin Powers movie even when she's showing up for court?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 7
I think Abigail did congratulate Will on his cover story....before she saw the article. Why he would expect her to congratulate him after she saw what he wrote is  beyond me, however.

Yes, she did. And we saw how delighted Sami was...until she read the article.

That was possibly the funniest thing about Will's whole whiny rant. He claimed he wanted to write something he'd be proud of. Apparently he possesses zero awareness that nobody thinks writing a hit piece on family is admirable, however one feels about the people in question. Even if Abby had been kept completely out of the article, people would still not be praising Will for the article. Some of them would not be ripping into him quite as much, but, still, nobody was going to call and congratulate him on dissing his mother in that fashion.

• Love 6

That was possibly the funniest thing about Will's whole whiny rant. He claimed he wanted to write something he'd be proud of. Apparently he possesses zero awareness that nobody thinks writing a hit piece on family is admirable, however one feels about the people in question.

Its enough to make me want Will do all those television interviews his editor is setting up.  He really doesn't get it so it would be comedy gold if a reporter blindsided him on TV.

• Love 5

Its enough to make me want Will do all those television interviews his editor is setting up.  He really doesn't get it so it would be comedy gold if a reporter blindsided him on TV.

That would be pretty funny.  I can see him now giving the STARE and being surprised that he gets absolutely NO reaction.

Pretty much what he got from the EJ the numerous times he tried to throw him out of the apartment.  Will made these grandiose gestures, flinging the door open and pointing the way out and EJ basically picked at his teeth, yawned and sat his british behind down for good long -chew-out-William session.

Will had all the menace of Henery Hawk going up against Foghorn Leghorn in those scenes - and without any of the charm.

• Love 6
Its enough to make me want Will do all those television interviews his editor is setting up.  He really doesn't get it so it would be comedy gold if a reporter blindsided him on TV.

Yup. Because all the interviewers would want to ask Will about is why he wrote an article about his own mother, and isn't that a giant conflict of interest one way or another, etc. Will would be lucky to get any questions relating to the actual content of the article, much less the sort of "How did you become such a terrific writer? Have you heard talk of a Pulitzer yet?" fawning he's obviously dreaming of.

TrueVista publishing such an unethical piece of crap does explain why it's a magazine Adrienne reads.

• Love 3

Yup. Because all the interviewers would want to ask Will about is why he wrote an article about his own mother, and isn't that a giant conflict of interest one way or another, etc. Will would be lucky to get any questions relating to the actual content of the article, much less the sort of "How did you become such a terrific writer? Have you heard talk of a Pulitzer yet?" fawning he's obviously dreaming of.

Actually it would be even worse than that.  Asking him why he put family drama on display for the world to read would lead to questions like 'so your father went to jail for shooting your stepfather..." and "so your mother had a pregnancy where each twin had a different father....."

Because Will wrote this article, the "journalist" will feel emboldened to pry and expect an answer.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Once Sami is gone and Kate has finally moved on to something better what are Rafe and Tamiflu going to do?

Get personalities. Haha just kidding.

Forgot to comment on Jenn's fugly dress, which I think I wore when I was a sophomore in high school. Somewhere there's a picture of me in it on vacation with my parents.

Wasn't it a dress Jenn Lidley wore on an early season of Dawson's Creek? From American Eagle?

• Love 3

But it made me remember the sweet chemistry between Chandler Massey's Will and Marlena and, well -- yeah, I still miss Chandler.

Same here. It was at that moment I realized I miss CM as Will.

• Love 1

I want to see Victor's reaction to the article. If TrueVista is a tabloid then I guess he wouldn't care about it publishing articles that were written using unethical and possibly illegal methods, but he should care that such a poorly written article was allowed to go to print. And if Will works at a tabloid where does he get off calling himself a journalist.

In the future, if Will ever gets on Victor's bad side, Victor won't hesitate to insult Will's writing skills, and for selling out his mother, the moment Will walks into the Kiriakis mansion. I think Victor usually starts off his conversations with insults, so....

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I know it's naughty of me but I relished when Victor said his brutal un pc remarks to Nicole. He's just an cranky old man who has no fucks to give and doesn't give a damn who offends. Of course they saddled him with his twerp wife so that kind of threw ice on his fire.

• Love 1

Maybe this should be over in the questions/answers thread, but how the hell did Maggie end up married to Victor??

I think it was an evil demon curse but I might be remembering it wrong.

• Love 3

Victor was married to Vivian, and Vivian tried to bury Maggie alive, but she left Victor when he told her he was in love with Maggie.

Oh how I miss when people were buried alive.  Those were the days.  I miss LS as well. 

I ...sixth? ...the sentiment that I miss CM and that CM's Will had chemistry with DH's Marlena.  There was a softness in Marlena when she was with Will that is never seen in her anymore.  I could actually *feel* the affection between them.  CM had chemistry with all of his onscreen parents (bio and step) and grandparents (and, Gabby) I thought.  GW's Will is just so hard-edged and seemingly mean-spirited.  Besides a few times with Sonny, I don't feel any affection and love for any of his family members -- not even Marlena and Kate, who Will often went to for support.  You never know what you had until it's gone I guess. 

I'm all for media questions starting to roll in for Will.  Not only about EJ's shooting and Lucas going to prison, but Will's relationship with Gabby and their baby together, the circumstances of Nick's death and relationship to them all, Gabby going to prison for Nick's murder, the birth circumstances of his siblings and Grace, gay marriage and its controversies, his husband's connection to the Kiriakis businesses and Victor's wars with Stephano and the Dimera businesses, and Will often being supported financially with Dimera mob money. He cracked open Pandora's box with that article, and If Will thinks he can just pick and choose which family secrets get leaked to the media, he needs to be "taught a lesson".  I hope this opens Sonny's eyes to Will and his lack of character. 

• Love 5

Maybe this should be over in the questions/answers thread, but how the hell did Maggie end up married to Victor??

Once Mickey died and they were getting rid of Melanie I think they needed something for Maggie to do.  They decided on a love story.  Outside of the initial "what the hell" aspect of it, I find Maggie and Victor totally boring.  It's an incredibly unlikely pairing that unfortunately hasn't done anything for either character.  They didn't make Maggie "darker", and they didn't make Victor "lighter" so they still remain this awkward pair.

• Love 2

Oh how I miss when people were buried alive.  Those were the days.  I miss LS as well. 

I ...sixth? ...the sentiment that I miss CM and that CM's Will had chemistry with DH's Marlena.  There was a softness in Marlena when she was with Will that is never seen in her anymore.  I could actually *feel* the affection between them.  CM had chemistry with all of his onscreen parents (bio and step) and grandparents (and, Gabby) I thought.  GW's Will is just so hard-edged and seemingly mean-spirited.  Besides a few times with Sonny, I don't feel any affection and love for any of his family members -- not even Marlena and Kate, who Will often went to for support.  You never know what you had until it's gone I guess. 

I'm all for media questions starting to roll in for Will.  Not only about EJ's shooting and Lucas going to prison, but Will's relationship with Gabby and their baby together, the circumstances of Nick's death and relationship to them all, Gabby going to prison for Nick's murder, the birth circumstances of his siblings and Grace, gay marriage and its controversies, his husband's connection to the Kiriakis businesses and Victor's wars with Stephano and the Dimera businesses, and Will often being supported financially with Dimera mob money. He cracked open Pandora's box with that article, and If Will thinks he can just pick and choose which family secrets get leaked to the media, he needs to be "taught a lesson".  I hope this opens Sonny's eyes to Will and his lack of character. 

I like this post to the power of 10.  You've delineated beautifully the sort of fallout and followup that SHOULD come from this story.  As you say, Will opened a door to a shitload of juicy secrets and stories.  And since he had no problem betraying his mother, why shouldn't the editor expect he'd be just as willing to throw everyone else to the wolves as well?

I so hope this comes back to bite him in his bony flat butt.

• Love 2

Maggie drags Victor down because she's so ugh. Something about her irks me. My friend likes her because she's good. My friend likes good characters but hasn't watched DOOL in years and shocked when I told her that Jenn isn't well liked.

• Love 3

Because if I hear Fancyface once more in my lifetime I will stab myself.  Same with Doc.

OMG I totally agree!  I thought I was the only one that hated that stupid nickname! And I'm sick of hearing Doc too.  Just SHADDUP already!

Maggie drags Victor down because she's so ugh. Something about her irks me. My friend likes her because she's good. My friend likes good characters but hasn't watched DOOL in years and shocked when I told her that Jenn isn't well liked.

Honestly, Maggie ruins everything good - just like Adrienne.  They show up and you know the good times are over. I wish Victor would leave Maggie - yeah, yeah, it's very sweet their tender love, but she's so righteous and judgemental - she takes all the fun out of his zesty zingers.

I can believe that people are shocked about how much Jennifer is loathed now.  She actually used to be a cool character and funny and charming - it's crazy how far from any of that she is now. 

• Love 3

I want to like Maggie because she's such a longterm character with ties to so much rich history.  And I do, every now and then.  But mostly she bugs me, just like Sunnyheart says, because she's so judgemental.  Also, they have her spending way too much time crying either about or over her 50 year old egg baby.  And while we hear about Melanie and Parker, Egg Baby's offspring,, when is the last time we heard one word about either of her two daughters or her other grandson?

And since she pretty much disapproves of everything that makes Victor the person he is, why are they a couple??

• Love 4

IMHO they are a couple because they are some of the last old people left.  And we were very sad when Mickey died unexpectedly and she had to find him in the upstairs bedroom packing for their vacation that would rekindle the romance.   

Since we're reliving this, I still feel for Vic and Caroline when he visited her in the pub to tell her he was going to marry Maggie.  Caroline lost Shawn a few years before and while she wasn't trying to restart the affair that resulted in Bo, Vic knew she would be hurt by the news.  Sometimes the writing is very good. To this day though, I don't see Caroline and Maggie interacting. 

I heard Caroline was going to retire this summer.  She deserves it.  I love Sami but it always pissed me off she was always dropping off the kids but never worked there.  Kayla did, even as a doctor.  That's weird too.  Maybe someone needs to see if her kid is now a mummy in a box upstairs we'll see in a future episode of Cold Case in Eric's current Brady Pub apartment.  He's so self involved he wouldn't notice...

OK, today I see Will in the same Bert & Ernie stripey shirt, and I'm waiting for the chest shavers to come in and tend to Brady any second now.

I want to like Maggie because she's such a longterm character with ties to so much rich history.  And I do, every now and then.  But mostly she bugs me, just like Sunnyheart says, because she's so judgemental.  Also, they have her spending way too much time crying either about or over her 50 year old egg baby.  And while we hear about Melanie and Parker, Egg Baby's offspring,, when is the last time we heard one word about either of her two daughters or her other grandson?

And since she pretty much disapproves of everything that makes Victor the person he is, why are they a couple??

This is what makes their relationship so incredibly boring.  She seems to be against everything that Victor stands for, outside of Daniel what do either of them have in common with the other.  I realized that I like Maggie with Mickey, and I love her relationship with Lucas.  Hell I even liked Maggie when she was fighting with Bonnie over Mickey.

The character now has none of those interactions that interest me.  Mickey and Bonnie are gone.  The writers pretend that her and Lucas don't know each other anymore.  She spends her days being judgmental and all her interactions are with her boring son, his offspring, Brady, and her mismatched husband.

I guess what I am saying is that I liked Maggie better when she was a "Horton" as opposed to a "Kiriakis" now.

• Love 1

How in the hell would the article be less damaging without Abby's name? Talk about Pretzel logic. Anything to make Abby the victim. Hey, show? Why not make Sami back into old school Sami and have her drug Abby or something if they are going to treat Sami as the bad one.

The twisted logic on this show makes me sick.

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 5

I had high hopes (I know) for the JJ and Paige thing, because I thought they could bring in some good youth-related summer hijinks like we used to get, now that Paige has decided to use her words, with her mom and friend (who by the way, think just wants Paige for herself.  Which would be cool, too).  But, if it's even possible, they are more boring than their parents. It's times like these when I miss Jack. 

Funny, because the fact that Paige uses her words (as does J.J.) is actually why I like them together.  I find J.J. and Paige refreshing, frankly, because unlike most couples, whenever they have a fight or a tiff, they actually talk things through.  What a concept, huh?  Reminds me of the old-school couples who did the same things.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 11

Abby needs her teeth knocked out.

Dear, you are just like your mother too. And that is no compliment.

P.S. You are nothing like your Father.

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 7

I don't know what I'm enjoying more:  Will's getting bitched out by Abby or watching KM eat the scenery.  Abby was certainly filled with righteous fury today wasn't she?  Equating Will's writing an article about her helping to destroy a relationship with Judas' betraying Christ?  A drop in the bucket for Lil' Miss Deveraux.  And of course the worst thing of all is that her mom found out--HER MOM FOUND OUT!!  Who cares that three little children had their family torn apart--Abby's mom was upset.

Utterly, utterly ridiculous.  And it's at the point now that I don't care if EJ and Sami reconcile or not.  I just want Abby to be sidelined--KM is really the worst.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

The writers have to be trolling. I just can't believe even semi competent soap writers would write this crap on purpose.

Wait... they're making it Victor's fault??? The hell?

And Sami? Get your gun!

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 5