Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E3: Red Flags and Flag Football

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

I’m trying not to judge, I don’t have the cleanest past myself…but Jenn is something else!  One thing I noticed when her parents bailed her out was that everything was daddy this daddy that…her mom was trying to hug her, talk to her, comfort her, but Jenn kept talking only to daddy, looking only to daddy, thanking daddy for helping her.  It was weird.  I imagine that’s how the dynamic was when she was growing up and it hasn’t changed, 40 years, 5 kids and 1.5 husbands later. Last year I kind of liked her, and I felt bad that she couldn’t see what a tool Ryan is, but this year I’m over it. She’s a bigger user than he is!  I’m not a big fan of Gina or how she handled it, and she has to take responsibility for not doing the credit check, but Jenn swanning around batting her eyelashes while waiting for everyone else to fix her problems is getting old and tired.  She just got a big settlement from her ex and she should have waited for that before she put her family (kids and parents) through all this. Now she can get any house she wants, but I believe she did it this way to sort of force Ryan into asking her to move in

Jenn has obviously been coddled and spoiled her whole life. Someone else would always be there — and has been there, until now — to fix things, pay for things, and tell her everything would be okay. Somehow, things were magically handled.

The scene with her parents showed her basic immaturity.

Welcome to adulting, Jenn, time to grow up.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

It’s pathetic that Alexis is back since it’s only because of her gross choice of a boyfriend. She is there to antagonize Shannon. Tamra is such a rat for taking her side. Especially after the Bellino lawsuit against her. Alexis and  her jugs can LEAVE (tm Meredith Marks)

Jenn is sad for moving all her kids in with Ryan but that’s how she supports them. Gina needs to calm down. Is she even a real realtor? Kicking Travis out now seems mean. He should dump her ass.

Emily has lost weight and looks good but boudoir photo shoots are always cringe and stupid. Plus if she goes off Ozempic and gains the weight back, will she have a  reverse photo shoot?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

JJ and JJ have been doing a media tour, trying to "set the record straight".

JJ claims he tried to work it out with Shannon, but he was never good enough with her. Okay, I adore Shannon, but recognize she is A LOT! What I don't understand is why he refused to take her money for the loan. Why go forth with a lawsuit?

And Alexis says JJ offered to pay her the salary she would have made if she didn't go on the show. Then why go on the show...

https://people.com/alexis-bellino-says-john-janssen-offered-to-pay-full-rhoc-salary-to-not-film-8687101

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

He offered to pay her full show salary if she didn't go on the show, hey? Well sir, I don't believe it. In fact, it seems like something  designed to serve one purpose: stick it to Shannon. Like if you wanted to come up with something to make Shannon feel bad, you could say you're having tons of sexy time (check) (and also, barf), and old cheapskate MacGruder has suddenly got tons of money that he wants to spend on Alexis (but not on Shannon!).

Then, to add insult to injury, she gets the same kind of dog as Shannon.  Besides Giggy, what dog was more beloved than Archie? 

The whole thing seems very SWF.  

• Like 7
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

JJ claims he tried to work it out with Shannon, but he was never good enough with her. Okay, I adore Shannon, but recognize she is A LOT! What I don't understand is why he refused to take her money for the loan. Why go forth with a lawsuit?

And Alexis says JJ offered to pay her the salary she would have made if she didn't go on the show. Then why go on the show...

https://people.com/alexis-bellino-says-john-janssen-offered-to-pay-full-rhoc-salary-to-not-film-8687101

Whatever, Douchbag and Dumbass.   Part of Shannon paying John back included  signing an agreement not to trash talk Shannon and he wouldn't do that.    If he really didn't want to be on TV why hookup with a former HW looking to get back on TV?  No way People would be talking to Alexis if she wasn't back on the show and she wouldn't be on the show if she wasn't dating Shannon's ex and rubbing her face in it.  

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Why did they need to have a media tour?

It's obvious they wanted to hurt Shannon by John suing during filming about money loaned to her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7