Type keyword(s) to search

Season 01

shapeshifter
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

Wasn't there only like a minute on the timer? Where are they going to go?

Presumably as far away as possible down the corridor they just came in thru.  I’d be willing to bet every foot away you can get would help 

• Like 1
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the killer of the FBI brother?  Our service cut out the last 7-10 min.

I figure it was the widow because she kept popping up and she knew things she shouldn’t have.  Also she had a line early in which she said she was sorry, but made it vague, like she was sorry for her grief.

46 minutes ago, roamyn said:

Who was the killer of the FBI brother?  Our service cut out the last 7-10 min.

I figure it was the widow because she kept popping up and she knew things she shouldn’t have.  Also she had a line early in which she said she was sorry, but made it vague, like she was sorry for her grief.

Yep, I thought it was going to be the wife, too. Nice misdirection, show! Plus red silk thread sounds like it would be from a blouse not a satchel/briefcase.

• Love 1

I'm two minutes in, the victim says "oh it's you, you scared the hell. . . .Bang, Bang, Bang.

Then the wife shows up all hysterical.

My money is on the wife as the shooter.

35 minutes ago, preeya said:

I'm two minutes in, the victim says "oh it's you, you scared the hell. . . .Bang, Bang, Bang.

Then the wife shows up all hysterical.

My money is on the wife as the shooter.

OK, I was wrong about the wife being guilty as the shooter, BUT she sure was guilty of being a bad actress.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Presumably as far away as possible down the corridor they just came in thru.  I’d be willing to bet every foot away you can get would help

The explosives were designed to collapse the whole building. Running further down the corridor really doesn't help them to escape.

6 hours ago, preeya said:

OK, I was wrong about the wife being guilty as the shooter, BUT she sure was guilty of being a bad actress.

But then who was it?  Was it the attorney?  And then he was killed by a member of the gang?

That's correct.  The attorney killed both the FBI agent and the biker that he was dealing with, and then the "club president" killed the attorney in revenge, because he had to stand up for the gang. I've already forgotten why the agent was mixed up with the attorney, as my attention span is pretty short with this show.

Anyone remember the Russian thug that threatened Sela Ward's character way earlier in the season?  I guess that plotline got filed away.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Anyone remember the Russian thug that threatened Sela Ward's character way earlier in the season?  I guess that plotline got filed away

Yes, it happened in the two-part episode 8 & 9 “This Land is Your Land” & “Compromised”

I have no recollection of the Russian thug or the threat. However, if they are going to re-visit that plot it should happen in next week's finale, although it looks as if Maggie's deceased husband's "escapades" will now be front and center.

Edited by preeya

I admit, I thought it was the wife and I kept thinking a lawyer is going to have everything thrown out because the wife was too close. 

Does Maggie really need to know about the woman who Jason may have had an affair with? 

Was there a previews for next week's episode? Recording got cut off. 

On 5/8/2019 at 8:37 AM, preeya said:

I have no recollection of the Russian thug or the threat.

I vaguely remember him meeting her on the street and issuing a warning/threat which, at the time, seemed pretty ominous.  The problem with letting a plotline like that go for so long is that viewers obviously forget about it and, when he makes a reappearance, everyone is mystified.

2 hours ago, Waterston Fan said:

I admit, I thought it was the wife and I kept thinking a lawyer is going to have everything thrown out because the wife was too close. 

I think a law school could integrate any number of episodes of any cop show as examples of how to defend a suspect.  It gets laughable sometimes.

I liked this past episode pretty good, a nice actual mystery to be solved, less action and no bombs!! It seems like half of the episodes have been centered around bombings!! 

• Love 3

For a professional cartel hit man he sure was messy (breaking in, stealing a car, showing his face in daylight, leaving the body out with the garbage, hiding out in Brooklyn). By touching the dog the FBI found him and he got what he deserved at the end (being hit by a truck and knocked to the next block).

The FBI could find his DNA on the dog but not the woman?

At least Dana was honest: she can't control the rank and file. Give OA or Maggie an order and they alway talk her out of it! Time to leave!

Next season, I guess they would pass Jubal for the position to bring in someone opposite of Dana's personality.

Wasn't Kristen supposed to go to Quantico?

Ian Lim who are you right now?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another perp apprehension failure. Death by an oncoming truck.

Once again all geographical logic is defied.

Are Maggie and OA the only FBI agents in NYC?

Will Jubal inherit Dana's spot?

Very convoluted way to solve Maggie's husband's murder.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Damn, guess no Sela next year. That stinks. We (well I) like seeing women in position. That being said, Dana needed to speak with Kristen & Maggie about their side job of looking into Jason & Angela's phone calls. That was not a good use of fbi resources. It turned into a case, but it was off book sneaking.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, rhys said:

Dana needed to speak with Kristen & Maggie...

And maybe Maggie and OA about warrantless (I don't think the 'exigent circumstances' would hold up) barging into an office simply on a guess, threatening citizens with arrest, and beating of a surrendering, unarmed suspect.  That was bad.

So, their vaunted technology of facial recognition turns up one, only one match from the photo taken at the beach.  And it fortuitously matches a drug lord.

OA is gonna get laid tonight.

Yeah, I thought Kristen was gone too.  Maybe TPTB thought her erstwhile replacement just didn't have the on screen chops to carry the role.  Who knows?

I look at all those techs in that room and I think of internet Solitaire, Call of Duty, reading Primetimer forums, etc.,  every time Jubal's back is turned.

• LOL 2

I will miss Dana next season, I liked her. I hope Jubal takes over her position. 

The episode was decent, I liked the storyline pretty good although there were a few flaws, mainly them barging into the office with apparently no warrant, and the geographical stuff. But I did find the plot compelling.

• Love 1

I was surprised by the reasons for Dana's retirement but won't miss Dana.  I am hopeful they make a better casting decision in the future than the awful Connie Nielsen, for goodness sakes.  Sela Ward is just OK to me -- I never bought her in the role.  I've liked her fine in past roles but not this one.  I was irritated that Maggie cried when asking to stay on the case.  I probably would too IRL but in the hardass role that they've given Maggie, I thought she could express what she had to say without crying. 

18 hours ago, mxc90 said:

By touching the dog

He didn't "touch the dog" (you make it sound like he pet the dog)...the dog was a security dog and scratched/bit him!

Jeez people will put anything on Facebook these days. "Just got back from my trip to Mexico and I had the bestest time ever!!! Here's a pic with me and the head of Mexico's biggest drug cartel. People keep telling me that he's a murdering bastard, but I found him to be quite nice and charming. I mean how evil could he be with that dorky Hawaiian shirt he has on???"

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I won’t miss Sela Ward in this role. She didn’t seem up to the bureaucratic fighting you need to be the SAC in NYC.

They should bring in a pencil pusher by the book type to have some confit with Jubal and the agents.

Question. They have an agent on body cam giving a beat down to an unarmed female suspect. Shouldn’t she get a suspension at the very least instead of standing ovation?

• Like 1
  • Love 3