Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I meant to turn in today to see if production gave them the opportunity to go inside the house to shower, fix hair and make up for the show.   On Thursdays the women, at least, seem to spend a few hours in the bathroom getting ready for their closeups.  But I forgot and now the feeds are already showing pups and kittens.  

I did see a photo on Jokers showing chairs set up in front of the dance platform, supposedly for them to sit in during the live show.   

They didn't let the Dyre Fest group do that so I assume they won't go inside pre-show.

I just wonder where they'll do the HOH that's apparently starting on tonight's episode. I guess the 'basement.'

I kinda wish they had made changes in the house and everyone got to go in and look around for like 5 minutes and then answer questions about it.

• Like 2

Okay.  So how are we seeing everyone's nominees shaping up, based on whomever wins?

Angela: Cam and Chelsie.  She'll want to target Chelsie, as will Leah, but Makensy, Rubina, and Kimo will just vote out Cam if he's still there by eviction night.

Cam: Kimo and Rubina.  He's already told Chelsie and Makensy that those will be his choices, with Kimo as the target.

Chelsie: Hard to say with her.

Kimo: Cam and Leah.  I doubt that he'll care about the target here, but he might prefer Leah for putting up T'kor.

Makensy: Kimo and Rubina.  Like Cam, Kimo will be her target.

Rubina: Cam and Leah.  Like Kimo, she might prefer Leah, though if she's still gung-ho about the women, then she could target Cam instead.

Just my thoughts.  All of yours, though?