Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

I was at a loss of what to wear for dinner but I guess I can just wear my bra

Or maybe a hot pink slip dress with rhinestone straps? Loren thought that was classy.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m totally in on Forbidden Love.

Oh, same! I think we ought to live chat it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK Thais, here's your cue--pour salt into his open wound while you have the chance. Maybe say some shit about his brother or something. 

Cue to start a fight: a lovely night at a steakhouse, with the man you supposedly love.  For the love of Mike.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Or maybe a hot pink slip dress with rhinestone straps? Loren thought that was classy.

Get me a Barbie necklace like Jasmine…classy

• LOL 7

Bless Emily's dad, he's really all in. 

Oh, surprise! Kobe's friend says something nice and doesn't make a scene or make it all about him. Making him classier than 90% of the Americans who are on this hellscape of a show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Were any of Rob's friends or his mother at the wedding? 

I think his sister and friends?  Its odd he wouldn’t stay with family.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

God that little girl is just adorable. I just want to squeeze her and squeeze her. 

Just now, For Cereals said:

Maybe they just don't have the space? I'd be hard pressed to scare up somewhere to stash another person. Maybe Rob likes his own space and privacy. My friend who lives in Turkey always stays in a hotel when he visits. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Mr. Traveler and I always get a hotel room.  It's not out of any animosity with family, but just for a retreat.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Mr. Traveler and I always get a hotel room.  It's not out of any animosity with family, but just for a retreat.

I get that!  But Rob is cheap!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Do any of these storylines focus on Alexei? Or is it always Loren?

whatever, this is all manufactured so they can stay on the show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I think Jasmine uninvited Gino from the pageant because she figured there might be better sugar daddy options at this sketchy pageant. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
15 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I wouldn't stay with family, either. There is beauty in being able to bail at will.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So Loren had surgery, and complains about not being with the kids, and now wants to be a full time worker outside the home?      Alexei's had pretty good jobs, so she could find something with work from home options, and a nanny for the kids.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I wouldn't stay with family, either. There is beauty in being able to bail at will.

No totally get it.  I usually don’t either but Rob is cheap.  I can see him putting out a pallet or sleeping bag. 🤣

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Isn’t Loren’s “influencing” a career? 

That’s what I thought.  She wanted to be a 3 under 3 momfluencer.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Influencing on what? A new vintage whine?

I did see a video where she’s hawking some kind of gadget to get rid of a double chin. I guess it didn’t work because she opted for the surgery 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Loren had surgery, and complains about not being with the kids, and now wants to be a full time worker outside the home?      Alexei's had pretty good jobs, so she could find something with work from home options, and a nanny for the kids.   

She can work part time. She can go hybrid. What does she want to do? She was an executive assistant back in NYC. I don't blame her for wanting to work, but she needs to come up with a plan. That's not just whinging at her husband, anyway. Seriously. Can't she just go to yoga or pilates like the other SAHM's in her neighborhood? 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

That’s what I thought.  She wanted to be a 3 under 3 momfluencer.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god I am DYING over here. LOREN? All she does is fold laundry! 

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She can work part time. She can go hybrid. What does she want to do? She was an executive assistant back in NYC. I don't blame her for wanting to work, but she needs to come up with a plan. That's not just whinging at her husband, anyway. Seriously. Can't she just go to yoga or pilates like the other SAHM's in her neighborhood? 

Or volunteer somewhere if she wants to keep her resume relevant

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I joined a mom's club and did volunteer work, both of which weren't as demanding as a paid job.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Rob's dad must be stunning, because mom is kind of a blank slate.

I love how his mother is all "he's been through a lot, because of all the stuff we've been through". Like what? Name three things! This is reality TV, you gotta dish!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1