Type keyword(s) to search

Dark Winds - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I am so, so, soooooo late to the party!

Zahn McLarnon will always, always be Walks on Clouds (second actor and recast and soooo much better) from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman for me. In his first appearance, he didn't speak English, but communicated with Matthew via sign and his utter grief and pain were so visceral after what the Army did to his fiancee and other fellow Cheyenne. And of course, by the end of that season, he spoke English flawlessly, hee! But I will watch him in anything and everything.

That said, the first season was very good, though my spidey sense sussed out by his second appearance that "Father" Tso was sketchy, and of course knew Whitover was in it...somehow.

As for Frank Nakai surviving? The HELL?! Not only was he shot in the chest, but was he faking his open-eyed dead body by holding his breath and not moving for however long it was?

But the second season was just goddamned disappointing. I didn't give any bluedilly FUCKS about the blonde serial killer with Mommy issues. And I've read all the comments here, but don't see any resemblance to Crispin Glover/George McFly at all. But potato and potahto and all that. 

I should have gone to bed after finishing the first season, but noooo, I stuck and watched all of the second (and not gonna lie, fast forwarded all scenes of dead eye blonde serial killer, because I just didn't give a fuck).

And now I want to go and see if I can find SkinWalkers, because I do so love me some Wes Studi, though I hated him in my all time favorite, Last of the Mohicans and cheered when Russel Means' Chingachgook killed his Magua.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 1