Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

threw a subway sandwich at him which then ricocheted around the van. I laugh every time I think about it. Those were the good old days

Right? Back in the days when real shit happened and they didn't rely on the TLC Folding Table™️ to create action.

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Thank you to whichever editor decided we didn't need to hear her whining as she got back in the van.  My ears are still recovering from the hotel drama.  Elevator of death! Bed requiring feats of gymnastics to mount!  Lacerated fingers!  I am surprised she survived Death Hotel. 

Was she staying at The Cecil?

• LOL 11
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why ask these patients why they overeat?  It’s complex....like asking am alcoholic why they drink.  It’s not cause there’re thirsty.  

It’s a brilliant question, it measures the patient’s delusions and lying. The correct answer is they foolishly acted on immediate gratification with no regard for long term consequences. Also they are stupid and weak. But instead they act like they have no self awareness. Dr Now learns a lot from this question.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too. It’s like Nora Ephron and her neck. I can’t stop being upset about my thinning hair.

The neck issue resonates with me. I've been lifting weights with my face to try to fix my neck.

UM...all of those hash browns and blueberry muffins are not on Dr. Now's plan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

The one time a therapist leaves the door open for all to hear the session, risking all types of HIPAA violations...

Chrystal thought he meant HIPPO violations 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too. It’s like Nora Ephron and her neck. I can’t stop being upset about my thinning hair.

I used to hate how thick my hair was as a child and teen, but I am grateful for it now in my late 60's even though I still have trouble getting it into most barrettes --even the ones that claim they are for thick hair.  and fortunately it hasn't greyed very much so far.

It is my neck and the blue veins showing on my hands that bother me.

• Love 4

She keeps mentioning 'exercises' - does she really think her doing a couple sitting exercises is going to outdoor a meal sufficient to feed a middle-school hockey team?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

She keeps mentioning 'exercises' - does she really think her doing a couple sitting exercises is going to outdoor a meal sufficient to feed a middle-school hockey team?

She's bed jogging, like Lupe. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I used to hate how thick my hair was as a child and teen, but I am grateful for it now in my late 60's even though I still have trouble getting it into most barrettes --even the ones that claim they are for thick hair.  and fortunately it hasn't greyed very much so far.

It is my neck and the blue veins showing on my hands that bother me.

You're lucky.  I used to have incredibly thick hair...now I use rubber bands made for little girls, I've lost that much hair.  Depressing.

When she was saying “blah blah blah and focus” I was only half paying attention so I thought she was going to say fuck instead of focus.

Which made me think of my daughter, who has a speech delay. This week during her zoom therapy, her speech therapist was trying to get her to say “duck”. It came out as “fuck fuck fuck”. 😂 

• LOL 7

Entrance arch reminds me of a dungeon.  Just bar it with an old-fashioned metal-reinforced gate and don't let her have any food except what can fit through an old-fashioned key hole (the legend of why Nuremberg bratwurst are so small compared to most sausages 🙂  a prisoner's wife used to make them so they would fit through a key hole)

• LOL 1