Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That's not a proper pour in that Kim Crawford wine commercial. Fill it to the rim!

I may have gotten too used to pouring my own wine during the pandemic ...

A proper pour just means you have to fill it more often....we don't need that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

I just got ice cream and after I washed my hands I flicked the water off and whacked my finger against the handle of a butter knife in the sink. Ow.

This place is a death trap!

Are you trying to tell us you have an elevator in your house?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I just got ice cream and after I washed my hands I flicked the water off and whacked my finger against the handle of a butter knife in the sink. Ow.

This place is a death trap!

Did you have to go to the hospital? 

• LOL 10

Dr Paradise:  it's a lot of weight to carry this type of secret.

For some reason I laughed out loud at that.  Should I get some gasoline soaked drawers or what?

And it is like 9:15 and I don't think we have reached Munt 1 yet.    This is a snoozefest.

• Love 3

I absolutely understand that there are a lot of underlying mechanisms to the super morbidly obese people not losing weight or “not being able to lose weight”. But do they really not understand the mathematics of them losing only 9 pounds when they are at the size that they are at? Like I need someone to sit their ass down and work through the calories that they are eating to give them a better idea of what they’re eating versus what they think they’re not eat it to only lose 9 pounds

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Thank god she didnt wear that tank top to meet Dr, Now.

I assume the tank top committed suicide.  It could not take it anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Nicole's porch cleaning method could benefit a lot of these people.

If only Nicole's buncha bastards had been in the hotel and we had a bed on wheels.  Good times!

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

What a great top..even worse than her tank top.... with midriff showing.

Sooooooo sexy!  She will be beating the men away with a stick.  Oh wait, she is keeping them away with her stink!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

There is NO way, with access to only a microwave and a George Forman grill, that this woman is "eating healthy." And a 5 pound weight loss is not "helping you walk better."

Edited by Guest

Strangely enough, her voiceovers sound pretty nice and articulate and they have some different, varying tones, but her office voice with Dr. now is the dull, lifeless monotone the other poundticipants use in their voice overs. 

• Love 3

See how Dr. Now is hugging the door??!?!?🤣😂

He has a nasogastric tube to connect to oxygen underneath the door...Don't you see it?

Part of your intake:  I've been taking a shower everyday.  DEAD!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

For some reason I laughed out loud at that.  Should I get some gasoline soaked drawers or what?

Only if you save a pair for Dr. Paradise. 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

And it is like 9:15 and I don't think we have reached Munt 1 yet.    This is a snoozefest.

I know. I had such high hopes of her moving in the first 20 minutes to Texas already. And we get nothing nothing!

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

A midriff shirt??

Oldest child has a stain on her shirt. Why is CPS not involved.

I think its supposed to be a sports bra. They have huge ones at Walmart.

Why are they still living at a hotel? Thats hella expensive, even if its cheap

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If only Nicole's buncha bastards had been in the hotel and we had a bed on wheels.  Good times!

One of my most favorite moments was when Nicole got super mad are her boyfriend and threw a subway sandwich at him which then ricocheted around the van. I laugh every time I think about it. Those were the good old days

• LOL 13

She's taking a shower almost every day? What is she doing that prevents her from bathing? Is she reading to the blind or running a major corporation? Is she organizing an initiative to improve deathtrap hotels elevators? WHAT?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Thank you to whichever editor decided we didn't need to hear her whining as she got back in the van.  My ears are still recovering from the hotel drama.  Elevator of death! Bed requiring feats of gymnastics to mount!  Lacerated fingers!  I am surprised she survived Death Hotel. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

There is NO way, with access to only a microwave and a George Forman grill, that this woman is "eating healthy." And a 5 pound weight loss is not "helping you walk better."

When I first lived alone my George Foreman did most of the cooking. Plenty of grilled veggies and grilled chicken. I ate a lot of salads and did cook veggies in the microwave. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4