Type keyword(s) to search

Leverage: Redemption in the Media

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Good. I hope we see the team break him out.

I think it would be really funny to start the season with everyone coming back/walking in the door after a successful rescue mission. It becomes a job you hear about but do you not actually see. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 2/26/2024 at 10:14 PM, Sarah 103 said:

I think it would be really funny to start the season with everyone coming back/walking in the door after a successful rescue mission. It becomes a job you hear about but do you not actually see. 

On 2/27/2024 at 12:20 PM, Orbert said:

Original Leverage did that sometimes.  I like the idea that the team is always busy doing things, and we don't always see every job.

So did I. And I loved hearing about the jobs from the crazy parts of an island in the Caribbean in the Cross My Heart Job-which included a shipwreck, Eliot fighting Brazilian combat divers with spear guns underwater, and Hardison somehow fakes a volcano eruption. Or like in Broken Wing where we see only glimpses of everyone but Parker on the job in Japan a katana duel, some award ceremony, and a monkey. Or the Golf job only seeing glimpses of Parker and Sophie's job. They are so much fun.

Edited by andromeda331
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I thought Almost Paradise had been put on indefinite hiatus.

I don't know. Imdb says it has been renewed for season three but I can't find an article or anything that says it has. Season two came out last July I hope they wouldn't go through the trouble of bringing the show back only to cancel it. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Is he going to have time for it, Leverage and Almost Paradise? That's a lot of shows even if they are all produced by Devlin. 

I would say yes as long as the filming schedules do not overlap. Each series is only about 10-13 episodes per season. It seems pretty doable for the actor.  

• Like 2
On 3/2/2024 at 11:26 PM, andromeda331 said:

So did I. And I loved hearing about the jobs from the crazy parts of an island in the Caribbean in the Cross My Heart Job-which included a shipwreck, Eliot fighting Brazilian combat divers with spear guns underwater, and Hardison somehow fakes a volcano eruption. Or like in Broken Wing where we see only glimpses of everyone but Parker on the job in Japan a katana duel, some award ceremony, and a monkey. Or the Golf job only seeing glimpses of Parker and Sophie's job. They are so much fun.

One of my favorites in this vein is an episode where someone said (I don't remember exactly) something like "some wild things happening in the middle east" and then they ask Elliot where he'd been and with a murderous look he says "in the middle east."  lol  I liked knowing they were off doing their own things for their own reasons and then coming back together for the greater good.

• Like 5

Love that line. 

Hardison: We are doing some hinky things in Pakistan. Hinky.

And the pause right before Eliot admits he was in Pakistan just kills me.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, P2C2E said:

Love that line. 

Hardison: We are doing some hinky things in Pakistan. Hinky.

And the pause right before Eliot admits he was in Pakistan just kills me.

I also like the one when Eliot's in the car with Sterling complaining about the coffee that Sterling got. Even though he did put something in the coffee the line is still pretty funny.

"You crawled through a sewer in Yemen  to kill the head of Al-Quada but the coffee is a problem."

And of course right before that.

"Let me get this straight, 'cause I'm having a hard time believing this. You're telling me you think he acted alone." Sterling

"That's not what I said, is it? I said I don't think that there was only one bullet. Where did you get this coffee, man? It's horrible!" Eliot

"Coffee's fine. If there was a second bullet, that means there was a second shooter. Otherwise, he fired a carcano bolt-action twice in less than two seconds, which simply cannot be done. You do realize that, on a topic where nobody agrees on anything, you picked the one thing, the only thing which is not up for debate! Simply humanly impossible!" Sterling

"I did it." Eliot

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2