Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Yep, if it were just me, I'd have stuffing, gravy and pie

I'm all about the stuffing. I used to stuff the turkey but have moved on to making it in a separate pan. the secret is adding extra butter, it works a charm!

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Alien Guy and Crazy Ukrainian girl are back!

Oh. Wouldnt it be super sweet if Natalie comes to the house and he has a whole room set up with like a lap top hooked up to some radio/satellite thing and articles pinned to the wall about aliens!??!?! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Deep fried turkey is amazing! If it’s done right you never want to have turkey any other way again! 

I've heard that turkey deep fried in peanut oil is the best.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is everyone acting like Deavan is some blushing virgin? She has two kids and IS ALREADY MARRIED. I can't. My blood pressure. 

I can only imagine that the whole wedding scenario is because they had no other storyline.  I think this is the last season for them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I love this translator’s voice. He’s clear, has the appropriate level of volume, and enunciates every syllable. I hate when I have to turn on subtitles even when the show is in English. Looking at you, The Crown!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Off topic, but have you seen the new French manicures that have a dark color strip instead of white tips? I was fascinated watching someone getting it done at the salon. My friend calls them “mechanics’ manicures” 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Deep fried turkey is amazing! If it’s done right you never want to have turkey any other way again! 

I’ve always wanted to try it but felt the need to call a grownup because I don’t want to burn the house down.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I've heard that turkey deep fried in peanut oil is the best.

That’s true. It’s a whole process, we inject the turkey with butter and herbs. Delicious! You have to fry it outside, it’s messy business. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

The brother is smart. He knows Brittany is just in it for attention. She craves the drama. Now she doesn’t have to convert and she’s not going to like that. No more drama. 

Edited by Rabithed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11