Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael is thinking about all the time he has invested in Grangie and how much it’s going to suck to find a new mark.

It wouldn’t take that long, if anything this show and LAL proves how many desperate people are out there with low self esteem.

oh shut up Angela. You are no prize.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope TLC keeps shots of Colt’s doughy thighs to a minimum.

Not a chance. They know our weaknesses and delight in torturing us. How else do you explain Angela, Debbie, and Libby and her whole trashy, skanky, shrewish family? 

Angie is hammered. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael is thinking about all the time he has invested in Grangie and how much it’s going to suck to find a new mark.

meh, he probably has a few suckers on the hook already.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

It's been three years of abuse and derogatory behaviour from Angela, Mykull. No Green Card is worth it. There are nicer American women.

Micheal will never step one toe in the States for a very long time if things stay the way they are.

He really missed the mark with Angela.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Good evening all!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Good evening friends! A little sad tonite as my mom who watches with me is in the hospital. Need a lot of snark...

Mykull declare those three years lost and move on to a non abusive person.

We'll try, hon, we'll try! *hugs*

• Love 6

Hi all, I just came from a 3 hour meeting, where my contributions were devalued as I was “only a Home Ec teacher”. I’m ready for snark.

Watching Angela and Michael is horrifying. It’s abusive, it’s got racist undertones, and I need it off my tv. 

• Love 5

Several weeks ago, I said Angela had a few decent qualities.

I take it all back.

What a loud, rude, overbearing bitch.  Michael, a green card and $1,000,000 a year isn’t worth having her scream in your face like that!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

When Angela gets that little itch that only a man can scratch she will run back to Michael as no one else will have her.

Michael should let her go to show who has the upper hand.

The fat slobby 'Merican?  Or the young man?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Minor note why is Angela wearing two pairs of glasses on her head? Did she run out of room in her enormous bra?

oh she’s invoking Jesus? Jesus wept, Grangela. Jesus wept.

Mykull you’re an idiot for putting up with this. Btw. big Ed is a piece of crap, not that we didn’t know this. But he said at the end of Pillow Talk that he loved Angela. Then you marry her.

oh God, the coven. Why must Andrei be nice to people that aren’t nice to him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Lawd Hammercy I did NOT know it was going to be a Parade of Racism tonight. Grangie peeled back that mask and YIKES

Mykull, she just showed you every inch of who she is. Believe her. Run the other way.

• Love 21