Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Also as an aside, the commercial for the Quarantine special bugs me. I would like to nut punch whoever is saying quarantine time is never easy as though quarantine is a common situation. And then the idiot goes on to say "but if we stick together nothing can it hurt us." WHAT? That is just patently false. Ugh. These 90 Day dumbasses..

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mine is shocking, luckily it’s cold enough to wear a hat when I take the hounds for a walk

LOL. I adore you! I may have cut unevenly.... but whatevers.  

• Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

This scene is so boring I'm just going to pretend I'm watching the music video for "Rio."

DIT DIT DIT DO DEE DOOOOOO

DIT DIT DIT DO DEE DOOOOOO

DIT DIT DIT DOOT DEE DOO DE DOOO DE DOO DOO DEE DOOOOOOOOO

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Princess Toast FOUR TIMES? Did all the other sponsors pull their ads? 

And where's the Wild Thing guy? I miss him. He makes everything groovy.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Skeevy bastard. He won’t acknowledge the word relationship in connection to her. “Now you’re in my life”.  “I posted about you.” Empty words. 

Avery, he doesn’t care about you. 

This is like Tiffany and Ronald, with Tiffany being shocked, shocked I tell you, that the unreformed gambler and drug user is still tempted by gambling and drugs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mine is shocking, luckily it’s cold enough to wear a hat when I take the hounds for a walk

5 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Off topic. I cut 4 inches off my hair (it is one length). I watched a youtube video. I am lame. lol

I watched a few videos how to cut bangs, then I texted my hairdresser. She told me to step away from the scissors. I have some hair wax and really strong hair spray. She sent me links to styling hair so I'm gonna try that out later. If it doesn't work out, I'm cutting my bangs next weekend.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AVERY WHAT DID YOU RISK? YOU TOOK A TRIP TO AUSTRALIA. I mean, its not like you sold your car or anything. 

And if she had sold her car, or given up her job, or whatever...

Go home and get another one!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Also as an aside, I would like to nut punch whoever is saying quarantine time is never easy as though quarantine is a common situation. Invent the idiot goes on to say but if we stick together nothing can it hurt us is just patently false. Ugh. These 90 Day dumbasses..

It should be interesting how they do that show. If they joke too much about it then it will seem like they aren't taking the Coronovirus seriously but on the other hand we don't want the idiots on this show trying to educate us.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

I watched a few videos how to cut bangs, then I texted my hairdresser. She told me to step away from the scissors. I have some hair wax and really strong hair spray. She sent me links to styling hair so I'm gonna try that out later. If it doesn't work out, I'm cutting my bangs next weekend.

Told myself to step away from the scissors used to trim the dog's butt hairs from becoming ingrown hairs...

• LOL 8

I disagree that Ash should be required to tell a client about his personal life.  He should be able to tell them to back off given that a relationship with a client would be inappropriate.  As to whether Ash actually holds himself to that standard is another matter.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This scene is so boring I'm just going to pretend I'm watching the music video for "Rio."

Thanks for the tip. I love that song. I’ll pretend Ash and what’s her face are Duran Duran from now on.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

You could grow them out and clip them back in the meantime??

• Useful 1
  • Love 2