Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Disappointed to hear Stephanie, Harris, and Ryan won't be on the Tell All Nothing but it's probably a smart move for Stephanie because it would only make her look worse.

I did not watch the Preview so I will be seeing it fresh with you all. Let the games begin.....

Stephanie is suing TLC or Sharp.  Let's see how they explain her absence.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The tell all oks good but I fear it will be disappointing 

Oh, aren't they always? Its the snark that keeps us coming back.

Just now, Arynm said:

Wow! Mike mom right off the bat with some shady shit! No one objects at a wedding anymore! It just is not done.

That whole "objection" thing is bogus anyway. Its "can anyone here show just cause why these two can't be married". As in legally. Like Mr. Rochester and Jane. They couldn't get married because his living wife was stashed away in the attic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

You know I mock the Real Housewives for the ball gowns at the reunions but is this what they’re all wearing? Come on people. A little effort.

Rebecca looks like crap, and yeah, Rebecca...you do at times look like an old hag. Sorry I’m misinformed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You know I mock the Real Housewives for the ball gowns at the reunions but is this what they’re all wearing? Come on people. A little effort.

This is just the “Meet and Greet.” Most of them will change for the actual show. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3