Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Harris doesn't even pretend....he wants to come here so he can support all his family and he has never seen anyone giving free money like Stephanie.   Of course he is going to love Stephanie.......and his wife totally agrees.

• Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

My family is from Jamaica and it’s not uncommon to hope that a parent can get to (in my case Canada, or the US, UK) and work to send back money. The ultimate goal is that they can eventually bring their kids/family over. I say go for it, Harris! 

I live in Canada too, a lot of my immigrant classmates had a mom back in their home country that dad was sending money to and working to bring over here. Not uncommon and I absolutely wasn’t critical of him in doing that. I say go for it! 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

At this point I don't care if Harris takes Stephanie for a ride. I mean she went shopping for a boy toy in Belize.

I feel like she doesn't have children that it will effect so if she is dumb enough to pay for a man then let her, it sounds like his family is okay with it.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK - Yara was barely showing - now she's delivering a baby??

And she said that Jovi was stuck overseas.  I wonder if he was even able to come back at any point between the wedding and the delivery.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Poor Stephanie (lol) He is literally making out with his wife on the beach with their 4 kids playing in the surf. She is so dumb. She deserves everything she gets.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just wanted to tell you guys that you are my favorite thing about watching 90 Day Fiance. The show wouldn't be the same without your snark. I thought this season was a little unbearable at first, but now I found your live chat and I joined in on the fun!

So again, I thank you guys and your snark for bringing out the best of me every Sunday night!

Same. I will be bereft when this show is over...

• Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just wanted to tell you guys that you are my favorite thing about watching 90 Day Fiance. The show wouldn't be the same without your snark. I thought this season was a little unbearable at first, but now I found your live chat and I joined in on the fun!

So again, I thank you guys and your snark for bringing out the best of me every Sunday night!

You bring it every week! The wit is strong in this one.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I live in Canada too, a lot of my immigrant classmates had a mom back in their home country that dad was sending money to and working to bring over here. Not uncommon.

Waving at you from BC. When the border opens, I should head to Sequim (just to laugh at Mike). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We are platinum 90 day snark. You won’t find better

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm here to see the scenes from my town and if Stephanie brings Harris here. I laughed when she asked Harris about the picture with his baby mama and he said they looked happy together because she was remembering the good times on his birthday. Is that what the kids call sex these days? 😂

OMG please tell us if you recognize any of her town. That shot with people fishing was weird! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Next 90DF spin-off: Parents who want to be reunited with their children, featuring Stephanie & Ry-Harris, Tarzel, Leida & Eric, Shoulders McGee & Ronald.

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like Jovi...”

actually, this song was written about prison 

ETA : Actually written by clergyman John Newton and published with William Cowper. Newton had been a seaman and a slave trader and apparently had a reputation for being insubordinate. After his conversion during a storm at sea, he continued in the slave trade before ultimately becoming a clergyman and an abolitionist. 👍

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't think that I would be watching this hot mess if it wasn't for the brilliant snark found here!

• Love 11
Just now, Meowwww said:

Natalies dress looks blue from the back.  And the people watching can’t see...their phones are up covering their faces as they film. 

There’s a professional camera crew documenting the wedding...but they will get a better shot!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3