Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

No one has died on the table - have they? 

Vianey (of Vianey and Allen of flying freeway mattress fame) arrested on the table, but was revived.     Then either Kandi or Brandy arrested after surgery, but was revived.  

The Wild Thing commercial!   The Geico people must be reading our requests. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who can drink 20 gallons of milk? Do.people not realize milk expires?

You can freeze milk. When my son was school-aged and I didn't have a car, I'd get a bunch of milk, pay for a cab ride home, and freeze what we didn't use right away so I wouldn't have to struggle with it every week.  Also, the person may be buying for multiple people or has a large family. People with kids at home 24/7 can go through a lot of milk. (is this where I say no one needs dairy milk and they should drink almond & soy milk?)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Take a couple of lactaid pills, grind them up, put them in the regular milk, give it a few good shakes, and let it sit in the fridge at least overnight. Works a treat. I have zero lactose tolerance and it works for me.

My pills are the orange flavoured chewables and we couldn't find any regular ones at the store last time.

Oh, well. I'm not the only one suffering. (I've since found lactose free milk but I'll keep that tip in mind, thanks!)

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Someone give that woman sugar free gummi bears.. I had those once. Couldn't run to the throne fast enough.

Ever read the Amazon reviews on those things? They're hilarious! (Haribo brand, I believe it was.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

It's crazy. The whole world has been flipped onto its head. My sons were freaking out and asking me for advice and I told them that it's all new to me too. Two of them have lost their incomes. I will hunker down for however long it takes. As long as my cats have food and litter, we're good.

Definitely scary times for all. It's good to have a safe haven here on PT. Stay safe, Pepper!

I've been working from home since Friday. Its no hardship for me to shelter in place. I feel bad for my friends who have kids at home or work in restaurants or other service jobs with no safety net. 

• Love 8
Just now, ams1001 said:

Ever read the Amazon reviews on those things? They're hilarious! (Haribo brand, I believe it was.)

I have read them, one of the funniest things I have seen!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Wait how does a c-section cause bowel obstruction when they don't cut into the bowel? Color me confused. What other bowel surgery did she have?

Your intestine is kind of wrapped up in mesh bag.  The tissue forming that 'bag' is connected to the tissue lining abdomen on the inside.  Any time anything is cut or inflamed inside the abdomen, scar tissue can from in that delicate cheesecloth-like tissue, and it then functions like nasty rubber bands around the intestine, causing blockages.  Unfortunately, a fairly common thing. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 4

She's still on a liquid diet a month out?  Hadn't heard of that regimen.

ETA:  Did she just strike the Hulk pose and say She-Ra?!?!?  Somewhere the Princess of Power is pissed!!!! 😂

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ThereButFor said:

I am sick to death of women in my Facebook sewing group talking about the masks they're making despite the advice that a cotton fabric mask will do nothing against this kind of virus!  I've unfollowed them all.

Oh, my god, yes! Every day some posts about their stupid fecking face mask pattern. 🙄 Then they inevitably get butt hurt when some sensible, rational person reminds the group it’s a shit idea and cry “bully”!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What I want to know is why the woman behind her has so many jars of what looks like face cream.  

Huh. I'm a big fan of Olay. Is there a factory shut-down I don't know about? 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Wild Thing commercial!   The Geico people must be reading our requests. 

I would watch that commercial every hour on the hour. That guy's face! He's hilarious! "You make everything......groovy" LOL, he's so cute!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
Just now, snarkish said:

Wait. We're at month 6 and she's ALREADY been given surgery, and we only have 10 minutes of show left??

Yeah, this episode is a baffling hot mess.

She doesn't look much smaller, but she is walking better...  She lost almost as much as she was supposed to... so maybe she is learning to eat right and getting her brain in the right place.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Albanese makes the sugar free ones now, (the reviews still say Haribo, so they're the same product).   They will make a grown man cry for his mommy.  

Nope, the Jazz show ended for now, but I bet they will keep filming for  as long as they can get TLC to show it.  

I don't care how much she loses, Coliesa will always be a selfish jerk.   I see no chance that she'll keep this weight loss journey going.   

She is bragging about fitting in underwear???   That top is so tacky.   That dress looks like it's related to that awful top she's wearing.  That lace dress is hideous.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I hope they do a follow-up on her.  She is going to need a lot of therapy to cope especially if she is off the pain killers and cigs plus her comfort food.   It looks like they move to Houston instead of staying in Louisiana.

Til next time, if there is a next time.  Good night to all!!! Stay healthy and socially distant. 

• Love 8
Just now, mmecorday said:

My eyes are tired. I read this as "Fortunately I am Jazz Handed."

Please help. Its been two years. I cant stop Jazz hands. My family has left me. Ive lost my home. I have nothing left except for jazz hands.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Intestinal blockage from scar tissue from a C-section? Due to my hearing loss, I have captions on so I can see Dr. Now's mangled English.

Eek, this is one of my biggest fears! After multiple bowl surgeries and c sections, it’s chopped to hell up in there!

• Love 1