Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

NC is so good that I have to say if prime time show runners and producers were doing their jobs, they'd have already snatched him up.   He elevates every scene he is.  On one hand I don't want to lose him on GH, on the other, it'd be a damn shame and waste of he didn't get better jobs.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

Ava’s stabbing could have also been done by Victor or one of his people 

Oh that's true.  That thuggish cousin could have been a big misdirect.  

Nicolas's behavior was disgusting today.  Blaming his wife!  Wow.  New low, and that's saying something in his case. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And he's also great against MW, who is miles better than MC, to say the least.  So impressed with this kid. 

Great ending--one I didn't see coming. 

Me too. I mean ultimately as I've said, people like whom they like. I know a lot of people don't like new Trina, but I find myself liking her a lot  - mostly to the point where I don't miss SM's Trina. she's not better (or worse) but she's settled in to be Trina and I think that's ultimately where you should be. 

at any rate. I think since NC has been here today was his best work. i feel whatever praise he gets from it today is very well deserved. 

10 minutes ago, CeChase said:

NC is so good that I have to say if prime time show runners and producers were doing their jobs, they'd have already snatched him up.   He elevates every scene he is.  On one hand I don't want to lose him on GH, on the other, it'd be a damn shame and waste of he didn't get better jobs.  

I think it would also depend on him for the most part. some people like being in daytime and a lot of people (as we know) do use it as a stepping stone for primetime. GH is as we know very accommodating for other projects so whatever happens happens. Hopefully we get to have him as spencer for a v. long time. 

19 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Nicolas's behavior was disgusting today.  Blaming his wife!  Wow.  New low, and that's saying something in his case. 

It really was. like just right off the bat blaming everyone but himself for his actions (and like Spencer said, if Nik actually did it to hurt Spencer, it wouldnt even be so bad because then Nik was thinking about Spencerbut once again the only thing Nik was thinking about was getting laid.  I was watching when Lucky found out about Nik + Liz and Nik was trying to get Lucky's anger all on him and not on Liz.  It was really pathetic that this time Nik instead of owning it, just pushed it anywhere where he thought/hoped it would stick. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

you can legit remove "Liz thing" and add

"Victor thing"
"Cody thing"
"Society Setups thing"
"BLQ's music thing"

etc tc lol

Yes on the endless Victor thing. We’re no closer to knowing why Victor keeps saying the family needs to be united. He keeps hinting that something is coming, but it’s been going on for months

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

DO Kevin and Laura support Liz not being in treatment though?

Laura is a no-show at the moment but Kevin could have kept her in Fernhill if he though she needed it. A 72 hour hold is an evaluation period; after it Kevin could have committed her if he thought she should be in hospital, or he could have made it a condition of her employment at GH that she had to attend therapy. But he did neither.

I'm sure that Kevin would say that counseling could help Liz but unlike Finn he's not going to force her into it.

3 hours ago, racked said:

I’ll join the chorus of praising NAC (sorry if this annoys some!). I love when he shows that vulnerability. Spencer is such an entitled arrogant shit but deep down he really just want his father to choose him first and foremost. Nikolas is incapable though, and he keeps crushing Spencer with his choices.

That's a very good point, and it helps make this version of Spencer more understandable and less of a dick,

• Love 1

I’ll give GH credit for eliciting more than eye-rolling and boredom from me today. The scenes of a married man blaming his wife and son for his affair and getting caught reminded me of my ex in a really uncomfortable way. So, kudos? 

I hated Nik when he threatened Hayden, then I liked him, and now I’m back to hating him. I also thought NC was entertaining. I’d watch an hour of NC over Austin or Cody any day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, CeChase said:

Remember NC's first episode when he was clearly nervous and a lot of us wondered if he had the goods? Well, he's come a long way since then.

Not sure how Ava will survive the fish hooking (one of the writers must have seen "I know What You Did Last Summer" recently) but they better not kill my girl.

In other news, Mr. Sheffield is really starting to alternately bore/annoy me these days.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, racked said:

Based on mondays preview of Victor asking Spencer what he remembers about the past few hours I’m guessing he will be a suspect in “who hooked Ava?” storyline. Actually Liz will be a suspect too and the guy Austin was arguing with. This is dumb we all know it’s gonna be Esme or Ryan. 

Austin's cousin, or whoever he is, picked up the knife with his right hand. Esme is left handed, Ryan only has a left hand now. Is Spencer or Liz left handed? Captain Hook is definitely left handed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Daisy said:

a daytime emmy is a real emmy.

Not necessarily.  At least not nowadays.  Years ago when there were more soaps — yes.

6 hours ago, Gemini2989 said:

My god TC is one of the most overrated actors in daytime and NAC is quickly climbing that list. He’s good but far from this amazing actor that people are falling over themselves to praise. And just because you’re good in daytime doesn’t mean you will make it in prime time or be on the level of winning a Oscar🙄

Thank you!

10 hours ago, CeChase said:

And throwing her murdered daughter back in her face. Forget the cheating. There should be no coming back from this.

Nikolas is delusional and a dick. For the longest time, Ava told him that he should make amends with his son while he still had the chance.

Nobody should be married to that sea slug. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Not winning an Emmy or an Oscar doesn’t mean someone isn’t an outstanding actor.  There are more “losers’ than winners. I find all these back and forth over NC a bit confusing. We are all free to like/dislike whomever we choose. But why are we arguing with each other about it? vive la difference and all that jazz 😀

back on topic for yesterday’s show, is it wrong that I truly wanted Ava to just take a pistol out of her bag and shoot Nik in the crotch? That’s th only part of him that ever thinks, so it would hurt more than anywhere else. Besides, he doesn’t deserve a quick death. Make it sow and painful 

just how much time passed between Spencer leaving Nik and Nik finding him drunk? I swear this show is making ME drunk with its lack of continuity and jumping around Willy nilly!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And throwing her murdered daughter back in her face. Forget the cheating. There should be no coming back from this.

Ava should have remembered when Nikolas was pretending to haunt Ava when she thought he was dead and thought she was going crazy and he straight out told her that it was her fault that Kiki was killed.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I find all these back and forth over NC a bit confusing. We are all free to like/dislike whomever we choose. But why are we arguing with each other about it? vive la difference and all that jazz 😀

Yeah.  I don't care if someone doesn't like him, but there's no need to come at those of us who do.  

Re: Nik and his Blame Game.  Besides blaming Ava, which was disgusting, he also kind of blamed Spencer with the whole "I thought you were broke up."  That's some high school shit a friend might pull on you, but not your fucking father.  I'm shocked "I tripped and my penis fell into her" wasn't deployed.  Shut up, Nik.

As to who hooked Ava, I'm going with Comet.  Sure, it looked like a human hand, but he's pretty clever and no doubt sick to death of having to listen to people bitch about their problems in his luxury digs.

But, for real, Ava better be OK.  I mean, I'm sure TJ--the INTERN who seems to be involved in every department--will perform live-saving surgery on her, but it's still worrisome.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 8/23/2022 at 12:20 PM, mostlylurking said:

I can’t with this recast of Jordan.  Half the time I don’t even remember who she’s supposed to be.  Nothing against the actress as she actually has more emotions than the previous Jordan but for some reason this recast just doesn’t work for me at all.

In a couple of her scenes this week (with Hatman I think), she had a totally different screen presence than usual…made me think for a moment that she’d have been better cast as an attorney, CEO, or editor of Crimson.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

Curtis, what did you expect would happen when you threw in your lot with Ms. Wu? His protestations about the illegality of her business is ridiculous. He knows she's a mobster. I love how she expects him to hold up his side of the deal with the gentlest of threats, but you know she'll cut him in a second if she needs to. 

Maybe it’s just me, but I also have to ask myself occasionally “is Selina threatening, flirting, or both?”  LL is a breath of fresh air whenever she’s on; she posted some new publicity stills recently so hopefully she’ll occasionally pop up in the credits.

3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Elizabeth's right hand is injured so it could have been her,although I don't think so.  Why was her head bleeding?

She entered the scene coming out of some shrubbery, so I assumed that - but it was never established.  So guessing that’ll be another element of the picnic mystery.

Friday was some good soap.  I noticed MC did a much better job on the reveal scene on the Friday “recap” take than the Thursday original - in that one, it didn’t seem like he knew where to look.

The only two actors/characters I’ve observed as left handed are JS/Chase and NLG/Alexis - I even noticed the latter recently when she was signing a check or document or something.  Of course, Ryan would also have to be left-handed.  

The Drew/Carly double entendre scene talking about fire (“it’s fascinating but you might get burned”) make me think it was written by a fourth grader learning about similes (I think that’s the right word?).  Cringeworthy.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

The only two actors/characters I’ve observed as left handed are JS/Chase and NLG/Alexis - I even noticed the latter recently when she was signing a check or document or something.  Of course, Ryan would also have to be left-handed.  

You guys sure are sharp!  I only half-watch GH most of the time, so the handed-ness of the Left Hooker escaped me. Theoretically, it should make the prep easier to find since we port-siders make up only 10% of the population. But the PCPD will still find a way to screw that up too, lol.

Very nice catch about NLG/Alexis, mbluecpa! A very attentive viewer you are!

As an aside, do any of my fellow lefties out there find it amusing when someone comments on our dominant hand whenever we engage in a mundane activity like writing?

Edited by Winston Wolfe
16 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I only half-watch GH most of the time…

Very nice catch about NLG/Alexis, mbluecpa! A very attentive viewer you are!

My attention always seems to drift to the non-dialog details like wardrobe, set, etc. when I check out of a scene (my way of half-watching).  I think the Alexis scene was when the Davis crew met at Kelly’s and I was annoyed by Sam’s pissiness.  😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

I was annoyed by Sam’s pissiness.

Although she's been much better lately, it seems the only time Sam isn't pissy is when she's in scenes with Dante. Removed from Jason's orbit she's become 100% more tolerable these days.  On another note, Anna's physical bullying of Lucy is starting to concern me. It almost seems like Anna has some kind of deep-rooted, pre-existing dislike for her. Anna is usually so mannered and cultured, she doesn't get physical with others unless totally necessary.

• Love 2

Maxie/KStorm is also a lefty, but I can't think of a person less likely to ram a hook into someone.

ETA: So is Leslie Charleson (Happy 45th--you're a murderer for no reason!)

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Useful 2

Maybe the person is ambidextrous and only uses their left hand when they wish to hook something that is not a fish.

I am 100% certain that the one person who did not do it was Esme as she is the only one who right now would have motive for doing so and enjoy herself in the process.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I think it's supposed to show how she is losing track of time.

Yeah.  And Victor also asks Spencer what's the last thing he remembers, so I guess he's going to have memory gaps, too (how much beer did he drink?), and thus be considered a suspect in the hooking. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

As an aside, do any of my fellow lefties out there find it amusing when someone comments on our dominant hand whenever we engage in a mundane activity like writing?

The tech support folks would always comment when they saw my mouse on the lefthand side. I would always say, "Now you know how I feel on a daily basis."

12 minutes ago, ciarra said:
5 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Why was her head bleeding?

No one knows.   I think it's supposed to show how she is losing track of time.

And make her a suspect in Ava's hooking. Given that it's the PCPD who will investigate, I'm sure even Leo will somehow have to account for his whereabouts.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, DanaK said:

Yes on the endless Victor thing. We’re no closer to knowing why Victor keeps saying the family needs to be united. He keeps hinting that something is coming, but it’s been going on for months

Has it only been months? It feels as though he's been hinting at this for years.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

ETA: So is Leslie Charleson (Happy 45th--you're a murderer for no reason!)

Hmmm…maybe she came back from an overseas conference, wondered ‘why are these people acting at home in my living room and boat house?,’ then went off the deep end.  Or maybe revenge for Ava and Sonny defiling the family crypt? 😅

I’m enjoying scenes with Easton Rocket Sweda (Leo), and he’s actually getting ‘kid’ writing.  His adult scene partners also have a comfortable rapport with him.

While I didn’t think it possible, the current writing for Olivia is making her become even *more* of a caricature.

• LOL 3

“Give the woman her pickles!” 🤣

Count me in as being #TeamNAC. Also, #TeamICannotStandNikolas - what a lowlife.

I believe there’s only one person with “revenge murder of Ava” on the brain, and it’s Esme. I also think Spencer will find hooked Ava and help to save her life with Finn. Place your bets!

(It would appear MW is letting her hair grow and I find that to be a big mistake.)

ETA - Ava will need a new liver(?) and Esme will be a match. Ryan will make it known because he doesn’t want to lose his obsession.

Edited by Desperado
  • Useful 1
On 8/26/2022 at 10:14 PM, Daisy said:

I think it would also depend on him for the most part. some people like being in daytime and a lot of people (as we know) do use it as a stepping stone for primetime. GH is as we know very accommodating for other projects so whatever happens happens. Hopefully we get to have him as spencer for a v. long time. 

NAC is in a weird place, casting-wise. He's too young to take seriously as a rookie cop or medical intern on a primetime drama, at least for now.  He's too old to be the cute young kid on some family sitcom. (He COULD reasonably play the cool older brother.) Primetime teen dramas don't really exist on the Big 4 anymore, so he'd probably have to play a supporting role as the son of the middle-aged lead character.

The CW is in shambles right now, as are Freeform and MTV in terms of scripted teen dramas. It's possible NAC could do an edgy teen drama on Hulu, Netflix, or HBO Max, but that's a longshot especially because they tend to lean more towards showbiz kids and not regular people that started acting when they hit adulthood.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/26/2022 at 7:27 PM, Gemini2989 said:

My god TC is one of the most overrated actors in daytime and NAC is quickly climbing that list. He’s good but far from this amazing actor that people are falling over themselves to praise. And just because you’re good in daytime doesn’t mean you will make it in prime time or be on the level of winning a Oscar🙄

It doesn't seem like most of them make it anyway.  The soap is possible steady work (though no vacations for some :) ).  It's possible they'd prefer that to having to look for a new job all the time.  

I'm starting to root for Finn to tell Liz, fine, you're on your own.   Maybe he is not tired of it, but I am!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Personally, I never said NC is going to win an oscar.  I said I think he is somewhat likely to get scooped up in primetime.   And by that I don't even mean network, where the best work is not being done anyway.  I mean a streamer.   He has a magnetism IMO that makes him riveting on screen.  It's not really about looks or talent, though IMO he has both.  It's that extra something.  I think Billy Miller is HOT.  But I never thought he'd make it in prime time because he mumbles.   For one contrasting example.  But it's very competitive and don't forget nepotism plays a HUGE roles these days, thus all the nepo babies as they're called.  So he may never go anywhere, just my opinion that given the right opportunities he would do very well in non-daytime roles.  Doesn't mean he'll have those opportunities.   And it's nothing for anyone to get mad about, which sorry, I think is weird 

Edited by CeChase
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CeChase said:

Personally, I never said NC is going to win an oscar.  I said I think he is somewhat likely to get scooped up in primetime.   And by that I don't even mean network, where the best work is not being done anyway.  I mean a streamer.   He has a magnetism IMO that makes him riveting on screen.  It's not really about looks or talent, though IMO he has both.  It's that extra something.  I think Billy Miller is HOT.  But I never thought he'd make it in prime time because he mumbles.   For one contrasting example.  But it's very competitive and don't forget nepotism plays a HUGE roles these days, thus all the nepo babies as they're called.  So he may never go anywhere, just my opinion that given the right opportunities he would do very well in non-daytime roles.  Doesn't mean he'll have those opportunities.   And it's nothing for anyone to get mad about, which sorry, I think is weird 

Yeah, like I said, I think NAC is at a disadvantage in the sense that he doesn't come from a showbiz family- it sounds like he comes from a regular middle-class (maybe upper middle class?) family in Florida. Most of the famous kids in his age bracket are either nepo babies or they have been acting since they were toddlers.

That's kinda the sad part about the death of soaps- they really did offer a stepping stone for people who didn't come from showbiz families, especially the ones that were located in New York City and are all gone now. 

In any event, I do root for NAC. He comes off as very intelligent and I imagine he's getting tips from his co-stars about playing the game. His grateful "aw, shucks" Daytime Emmy acceptance speech was delightful and endearing.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Yeah, like I said, I think NAC is at a disadvantage in the sense that he doesn't come from a showbiz family- it sounds like he comes from a regular middle-class (maybe upper middle class?) family in Florida. Most of the famous kids in his age bracket are either nepo babies or they have been acting since they were toddlers.

That's kinda the sad part about the death of soaps- they really did offer a stepping stone for people who didn't come from showbiz families, especially the ones that were located in New York City and are all gone now. 

In any event, I do root for NAC. He comes off as very intelligent and I imagine he's getting tips from his co-stars about playing the game. His grateful "aw, shucks" Daytime Emmy acceptance speech was delightful and endearing.

I actually missed your comment about the nepo babies.  I'm so disgusted by how huge that has become.  So many of them have nearly zero talent, and the ones who do have talent, it's often very minor talent.   It's the same with the nepo models.   It's become a joke in my opinion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, YaddaYadda said:

Nikolas is delusional and a dick. For the longest time, Ava told him that he should make amends with his son while he still had the chance.

Nobody should be married to that sea slug. 

I always thought Nik sucked. (Unpopular, but hey!) Glad to see the writing validating my feelings there!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

I got a sinking feeling when suddenly everyone was mad at, or threatened by, Ava, but the gutting still took me by suprise! My only consolation is that if she was going to be killed dead, dead, the ramping up of the whodunit would have started 15 weeks beforehand, not 15 minutes. 

(Along with some of you, I'm sure it's Esme or Ryan. The hook is an intriguing choice because of his lost hand.)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I always thought Nik sucked. (Unpopular, but hey!) Glad to see the writing validating my feelings there!

I've always liked the character, but he really sucks. I used to enjoy TC's Nik's annoyance at Spencer's antics, though. 

• Love 3

All I have to say is, if I were Nina, and Joss talked to me that way, she would have been the one being slapped into next week. You spoiled entitled cow- it's not your house, she's your elder, and IT'S NOT YOUR HOUSE.  "My mother taught me how to deal with backstabbing bitches," was the truest thing Joss ever spoken. Her mother's daughter. 

Sonny is speaking truth. (but I mean Michael + Joss DO have the right to be mad- but they don't have the right to be... what they do to Nina on a daily basis. all joss had to do was walk away). 

Bearded Wonder deserved that slap and then some. Do it again. He starts shouting at Britt  why is she being such a cow and not admit that she likes him  and is attracted to him. and Britt laughs in his face who says anything about liking him? (SAY IT AGAIN, BRITT). what a tool.. Britt... walks it back. (WHY). She confesses about her feelings of Jason.(gag) they kiss again and bond.

That was a good way to not throw Dominque under the bus. (but that is basically... Nina's storyline then. COME ON SHOW).

LOL Finn's reactions to Spencer's drunk babbling is awesome.

Liz says that she keeps thinking this will go away but Finn won't let it go. so how can you have a relationship that you can't trust someone. Nik goes ditto.

Olivia admits hosting this party is an ordeal.
Val + Nina are always good

I am so tired of anna

Nik: i tried to deal with Ava's trust issues. I mean I own my part, but hey in the end the biggest betrayal was Ava. She was vindictive.. We're so over. holy moses- talk about gaslighting. (Liz: OMG! WHAT DID YOU DO, NIK? Nik: that's not important. LMAO okay there, dumbo).

Baby Jason shows medical knowledge.

Nik finds out that Ava was hurt, and now it's OMG my wife. Go kick a rock, you moron.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

Ava was stabbed at a hospital fundraiser and multiple doctors and nurses were there. It didn’t cross Joss or Dex’s minds to get one of them? Also, not waiting for the ambulance was one of the dumbest decision they could have made but since this isn’t real life, I’m sure they’ll get patted on the back and told that they did exactly what needed to be done to save her life. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Ava was stabbed at a hospital fundraiser and multiple doctors and nurses were there. It didn’t cross Joss or Dex’s minds to get one of them? Also, not waiting for the ambulance was one of the dumbest decision they could have made but since this isn’t real life, I’m sure they’ll get patted on the back and told that they did exactly what needed to be done to save her life. 

I read this in the recap on SoapCentral. How stupid!!!! 

As you said, plenty of doctors and nurses were roaming around all day but they didn't think to grab one of those ppl to help! A house full of medical prof'ls?!?! Not to mention Monica!! 

But the show clearly wanted a Josslyn/Dex moment so they forced one! Goodness! 🙄

Edited by lala2
  • Love 3
Just now, lala2 said:

I read this in the recap on SoapCentral. How stupid!!!! 

As you said, plenty of doctors and nurses were roaming around all day  but they didn't think to grab one of those ppl to help! A house full of medical prof'ls?!?! Not to mention Monica!! 

But the show clearly wanted a Josslyn/Dex moment so they forced one! Goodness! 🙄

not to mention that yes, she was bleeding out. but i am PRETTY damn sure that you're NOT supposed to move someone like hat without being supported either. it's not just blood loss it's like internal damage etc. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

This!!! The “saviour” is Joss’ BF 🤮. I liked my version way better, the whole show was highly disappointing. I liked Valentine, Nina and Spencer, however.

So Bearded guy will be Mac’s son after all. Mac deserves SO MUCH BETTER! Not to mention Britt.

Don’t get me started on Anna calling Sonny A ROLE MODEL. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Love 16

After Joss's nasty display with Nina, I was expecting her to roll Ava into the pond and leave the scene. But no, Joss is a hero for staying with Ava and trying to save her. Joss is still despicable.

Dear horse whisperer, go away! 

Victor/Spencer scenes were good.

Someone hit Finn on the head so that he forgets that Elizabeth exists. This whole thing needs to stop, end. 

Nina/Valentin scenes were good.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Yes! And Olivia gets a call from the PCPD later telling her there was a stabbing on her property. Jesus Christ. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

okay. i will give some benefit of the doubt
Baby Jason SHOULD NOT HAVE MOVED HER

but. most of the drs + nurses at the party were impaired. so i would't really trust them to do medical stuff at the moment.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Her mother's daughter. 

The second biggest, loudest mouth in PC finds a bleeding body and cannot yell for help loud enough to attract attention of anyone, (except for the Baby Jasus of course).

Cody , its not Britt's fault she didn't read your signals. or she hasn't seen the attraction between you, it is the writers fault, NONE of us viewers see it either!!

I was falling asleep and couldn't bear to open my eyes to see the kiss.

40 minutes ago, Daisy said:

LOL Finn's reactions to Spencer's drunk babbling is awesome.

Drunk Spencer was very much like young Spencer, some good acting choices. But I wonder if it is NC's acting choice to stand with such a head forward posture? Is he trying to demonstrate that he is a Cassadine and will soon be a hunch back Valentine was????  I hope that isn't the actor's actual posture at such a young age.

23 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Don’t get me started on Anna calling Sonny A ROLE MODEL. 🤮

Than goodness I think was asleep by that part.

Edited by Blackie
spelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Daisy said:

All I have to say is, if I were Nina, and Joss talked to me that way, she would have been the one being slapped into next week.

I haven't seen it yet, but if I were Nina I would've just walked away from the little asshole.  She owes her nothing, including listening to her rant and rave.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Sonny is speaking truth. (but I mean Michael + Joss DO have the right to be mad- but they don't have the right to be... what they do to Nina on a daily basis. all joss had to do was walk away). 

Joss was unbelievably rude to Nina, especially after Nina explained why she was there. Ugh, Joss is really such an awful person. 

Cody, you've been told by Britt—multiple times!—that she doesn't want to talk about her family. Why are the men on this show so disrespectful toward the women they claim to like/love? It's so, so gross.

I don't care about Joss and Dex except if it frees Cam from his harridan of a girlfriend. 

32 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I laughed at that. What did she expect, when she didn't have the event catered? What a dope. Also, if you don't want people in the house, don't leave the doors wide open.

I really liked Anna's dress.

• Love 10
On 8/26/2022 at 12:18 PM, YaddaYadda said:

The childish behavior toward Nina needs to end. They're fundraising for a hospital and one of the richest people in town, who also happens to be the editor-in-chief of a magazine, isn't even invited because Carly might get offended and Olivia will get her knickers in a twist. 

Petty and dumb much? 

yes, and am I the only one annoyed that Olivia did not say thank you to Nina?

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Seeing her hosting it was an ordeal for the audience too.

I enjoy Valentin and Nina much more now that they have broken up and he's not a lovelorn wimp around her anymore.

Why is Joss even at the party? It is for GH donors and their families and since renouncing Sonny as her family, she shouldn't even be there. (Being Michael's sister shouldn't count since he's not there as a donor.)

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I haven't seen it yet, but if I were Nina I would've just walked away from the little asshole.  She owes her nothing, including listening to her rant and rave.

It would do Joss far more good to have Ninawalk away from her than Nina constantly asking for forgiveness. Carly made her decision and moved on (poor Drew!); Sonny moved on; and Joss has lost nothing other than her stepfather in the house she no longer lives in.

Carly's children need to stop feeding on revenge like an ancient myrhical demon.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly's children need to stop feeding on revenge like an ancient myrhical demon.

Carly and her spawns are cerberus. A three-headed attack dog.

I wouldn't dream of speaking to anyone the way Joss spoke to Nina or to any other adult. Take a seat, little girl and stop flapping your gums.

• Applause 3
  • Love 9