Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Smashton

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

On 11/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, gingerella said:

Uch, I hope to hell its not Rhylee again...I’d rather have that psycho Brit with no fiancé, at least he brings witty snark

My initial response was to ask, "WHICH psycho Brit"? which speaks volumes on its own. Perhaps any Brits applying for a role need to bring their A game, or at least represent in a positive way?

Edited by Chalby
no need for a preposition
On 11/20/2019 at 1:26 PM, dleighg said:

I was in Hong Kong this past August, and can concur that there are times to visit, and times to not visit

I, too, have visited Hong Kong in August and I have to agree with you - not the time to visit. The humidity alone had me drenched 24/7, so I was grateful for the sudden downpours that occured. Made my messy perspiration less apparent.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I didn't care about Ashton saying he was working too hard for a bj.  Who among us hasn't said something a long those lines.

His “working hard” seemed to consist of having a polite conversation with a female coworker who told him he wasn’t interested and than just grabbing another female coworker who wasn’t interested and kissing her. If that’s his definition of making an effort than he really should just pay for a sex worker. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3