Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Discussion

I'm so tired of Tanisha hosting the reunion.  All you get are food jokes and soft ball questions for people who genuinely sucked on the show.  Please stop changing the narrative, Lo was a bully period point blank.  I hate that she feeds into that "Fab 4" shit, or acts as though Blu and Lo are somehow better than anyone.  Lo was the first person to follow Redd, and the first to flip flop on Redd, so how the hell is she accusing anyone of being fake.  With the exception of Raensha...who is really trying hard to make her 5 minutes of fame extend to 15, everyone should be questioned harshly.  

Jada, who did almost nothing wrong except for refuse to sleep with Redd was labelled the "troublemaker."  because "everyone" had a problem with her.  But these weak bitches, once again, were cliqued up, so no matter what beef you had with one you had beef with all the others.  Lo and Britt were the worst for that, I can't remember anything Jada did/said to her.

But Tanisha just sits up there, trying to rap about getting more food and will let Lo run her mouth without saying anything.  I don't know at what point BGC decided that Lo was going to be a star, or was going to be the hero of the house, but from where I sit, she is hella lame.  

And now, somehow its not Lo and Blu's fault for ganging up on Slim and kicking her out of the house, its all Slim's fault for not standing up to two girls that are twice her size.  And Aysia is right, everytime Slim said something, there were 4 people telling her that what she said was wrong, so why should she open up to any of them?

I wish they would have Perez Hilton do the reunion show again.  Tanisha is clearly sympathetic to bullies and assholes, and he was at least a little more balanced.

Oh and Britt, trying to jump Jada now is ridiculous, just stop and accept that you're lame

And also Britt, why with a lumberjack shirt, demin booty shorts and thigh high suede boots.  You do not look cute.  Please, just stop.

• Love 2

oh and one more thought - Slim, please do not feel obligated to take advice from Tanisha whose life seems to be a constant mess.  She only gets on TV because she is loud, fat and obnoxious.  She is not someone to pattern yourself after.  Just go on, do your modelling and live your life.  Long term, it was probably better that you just left the house quietly, you actually have a career where your behavior will matter to people.  The last thing you needed in life was to act loud and ghetto, get in fights and risk not getting bookings.  I don't agree with a lot of what Slim did, but Tanisha is no ones role model.

• Love 1

I agree with that, RealityGal.  Those girls didn't like Slim because she wasn't common and ratchet like them.  In ten years, Slim will be all right, while the rest of them will be...not as well off as Slim.  

Tanisha, to me is a famewhore, pure and simple.  Her season was like 8 years ago and she's still milking BGC for all she can.  Can't hate on her for that.  She was on Celebrity Fit Club, but I don't know if she lost any weight.  Didn't Oxygen give her a wedding?  Maybe she'll turn up on "Couples Therapy" or something.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

Tanisha is clearly sympathetic to bullies and assholes, and he was at least a little more balanced.

Well, Tanisha is a bully & an asshole, so I'm not surprised she was sympathetic.

Britt is pathetic.  She saw she was all-talk on the show, so now she's going to beat Jada's ass to look "bad"?  Girl, have all the seats.  You are absolutely worthless.

Lo isn't any better, yeah Blu DID have to dumb herself down around you.  Because you are an idiot.  Deal with it & quit blaming Jada for shit she didn't do.

Tanisha, to me is a famewhore, pure and simple.  Her season was like 8 years ago and she's still milking BGC for all she can.  Can't hate on her for that.  She was on Celebrity Fit Club, but I don't know if she lost any weight.  Didn't Oxygen give her a wedding?  Maybe she'll turn up on "Couples Therapy" or something.

She already did Marriage Boot Camp.  She showed she was an asshole on that show as well.  She repeatedly hit her estranged husband, chose to not stay with him, & then was mad that he chose not to stay with her.  Who would want to be with an asshole?  I just hope he got away from her & stayed away.

• Love 1

Realitygirl - you are so right about every single sentence you wrote!  I never post on these boards but the unfairness of the show and Tanisha got me pretty riled up and I just created an account so I could say something here. 

Who let Tanisha be the host???  She has no hosting skills, and is clearly biased and judgmental.  She secretly wants to be one of the Fake 4. Tanisha hasn't called out any of the other girls, the real bullies, on any of their shit - its as if they, being the loudest and most violent, are automatically right. Yet, Slim (who wasn't perfect of course - she did turn her back on Jada at times) gets called out for really minor things by all the mean girls and then Tanisha jumps on the bandwagon and calls her out to??!!  That's so messed up and propogates the message that if you are quiet and want to use reason instead of violence and attitude, you're weak. Lo and Redd were major bullies, and Blu turned out to be a huge disappointment but somehow always ended up smelling like roses.   

I also don't get why Jada is accused of being the one everyone doesn't get along with -- NO ONE got along with the Fake 4 if they ever stood up to them. The audience at least saw what really went down, and that's why Jada's the fan fave. 

I really like that Aysia, Slim and Jada are standing up for each other in the reunion show - they clearly are not getting a fair shake from Tanisha, who needs to be fired ASAP.

• Love 1

They need to bring Delilah back every season from now on. Just send her in drunk-as-fuck as a replacement, sometimes more than once in a season even, and have her talk mad shit to all their faces until someone decks her. It'd be like this shows version of BB's Zingbot.

• Love 1

They need to bring Delilah back every season from now on. Just send her in drunk-as-fuck as a replacement, sometimes more than once in a season even, and have her talk mad shit to all their faces until someone decks her. It'd be like this shows version of BB's Zingbot.

ha ha, this comment makes me excited to watch the reunion.  

I'm sure she is a plant, but damn is she entertaining.  She cracks me up.

If I was Slim, and Tanisha didnt think I was acting right, I'd take that as a positive sign I was doing something right in life...

I know right?  From where I sit, Slim has a successful career that doesn't involve debasing herself, or acting loud and embarrassing, a happy relationship with a nice man, and friends she enjoys being around.  Tanisha has a career that revolves around making the same joke about wanting a pizza, acting loud and obnoxious on any reality show she can get cast on, and has a marriage that is falling apart.

Seriously though, if I hear one more "I want a pizza", "where is my pizza", "who called the pizza delivery man", "I have PizzaHut on speed dial" type joke from Tanisha....I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something

Finally got to see the last part of the reunion, meh.....please get another host for next year, one that doesn't play favorites to the lamest girls.

Saw the clip for the All-Star show....ah, Julie.  She was a bully in her season but here?  Bitch will assume the Slim role, there are too many real Bad Girls this time that won't hesitate to mollywhop her ass if she steps to them wrong.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1

Finally got to see the last part of the reunion, meh.....please get another host for next year, one that doesn't play favorites to the lamest girls.

Saw the clip for the All-Star show....ah, Julie.  She was a bully in her season but here?  Bitch will assume the Slim role, there are too many real Bad Girls this time that won't hesitate to mollywhop her ass if she steps to them wrong.

co-sign on needing a new host.  I'm so done with Tanisha, all she does is play favorites, refuse to ask anyone any real questions, and make fat girl jokes.  We get it Tanisha, you want a pizza and you brought twinkies for everyone.

• Love 2