Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Kids Today

SimoneS
  • Start Topic

On 9/24/2019 at 12:56 PM, meatball77 said:

He hit the fire truck at 60 but the fire truck wasn't standing still so it wasn't as rough a hit.  Physics or something.

Why did they have all the firemen in the truck if they were going to wreck it?

I'm wondering if it's because the more weight they had in the truck, the quicker it would stop the car? Who knows.

Good to see the show back again. That Tsunami looks as scary as hell.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

I'm wondering if it's because the more weight they had in the truck, the quicker it would stop the car? Who knows.

Good to see the show back again. That Tsunami looks as scary as hell.

5 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

He hit the fire truck at 60 but the fire truck wasn't standing still so it wasn't as rough a hit.  Physics or something.

Why did they have all the firemen in the truck if they were going to wreck it?

I would say because the intercept point was so tight they could spare the seconds to stop the truck and then try to accelerate back up to speed to get in front of the car and brake it. Or the Captain wanted his crew there instead of waiting for them to arrive in a chase car after a possible crash. The last guess is the cutting room floor dialog were the firefighters refused to get off like the cop who stays with his partner/victim while the bomb squad technician defuses the bomb

• Love 2
On 9/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, starri said:

I know it's easy to misread a close male friendship has having a sexual dimension, but I honestly get more romantic chemistry from them.  Even more impressive since both are straight,AFAIK.

Gunnar and Will on Nashville. God, I think they would have lived happily ever after if Gunnar had even just a little bit of interest in being with dudes. When they got over the angst of Will's unrequited crush on Gunnar, they settled into this wonderful little bromance and man it was adorable. I really hope Sam and Chris do another project together because their chemistry is too good to waste.

I feel like a plot where Christopher tries to set Buck and Eddie up on a date is forthcoming. Then Eddie is going to have to explain what heterosexual means to Christopher. LOL.

I wonder why "This is The Day" by The The seems to by having a resurgence lately. I've been hearing it a lot in various shows the past two years. I love the song- I think it might have been used in an Apple commercial and that's why it seems to be making the rounds in t.v. shows and movies again? The earliest thing I remember ever hearing this song in was Empire Records all the way back in 1995.

Those wombnapping stories almost never end up happy (either the mom or newborn or both end up dead) so I'm happy this ended up happy. I think these are happening more because hospital maternity wards are a lot more secure than they used to be.

I really thought the dad was going to ask Maddy her name and then name his daughter after her. LOL.

• Love 2