Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Let’s Get Metaphysical

• Start Topic

At the Miravel Resort, Tamra tries to mediate a peace between Kelly and Shannon; Vicki arrives and finds herself in hot water with Kelly; after an aerial yoga class, Tamra confronts Emily about not inviting her and Shannon to Las Vegas.

Airs 9/24/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Maybe the crystal healer could smack Shannon on the head with a crystal and cure her. Honestly all these women are dingbats. 

No Kelly, the problem is all the alcohol being drunk. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Most of the employees at Miravel look like hippies.  No thank you for me, on that place.  I am really growing to hate Gina.  What a “B”.

If I were Emily, I wouldn’t have wanted all the ladies at her performance either.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 16

Tamra needed Vicki to tell her Kelly is aggressive?  Really????

Kelly might owe Gina a muffin basket because as long as Gina is there, Kelly might not be the worst one.  Still too early to call it.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8

They are on a diet, they had private chefs, but they need to have Vicki bring them In and Out burgers. Pick a lane women. You aren’t so health conscious  (and ingesting a lot of calories through the booze) as you want us to believe you are. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

I am so confused.   What happened to the spread by the executive chefs??  That they had to ask Vickie to bring them fast food?  

Didn’t they change villas? Maybe it was left behind.

Edited by pieinmyeye
2 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Didn’t they change villa? Maybe it was left behind.

I thought Brauwyn, Kelly, send Emily drove to Shannon's villa where the spread was.   Then it looked like they took the food back to their villa.  I think. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Kelly needs to be shot with a tranquilizer dart. 😳

And I'm going to take it one step crueler and say....and then she should be euthanized. (I'm not serious folks!)

I feel sorry for the wildlife living within a hundred miles of these crazy bitches.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mr. Minor said:

How am I suppose to unsee Icki waddling out of the bedroom. 🤮😟

Shall I send you to that spa so you too can experience the tranquility?

I wonder if anyone can book Kelly for a head banging to get some sense. Nah. I’d have to wear ear plugs the whole time. Not worth it. 

• Love 5