Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/23/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, maggiemae said:

Good grief - did MM say one word during the Flay segment? She just shoveled it in.

Joy was in heaven and certainly made sure everyone knew how wonderful it was and thanked Bobby.

She wasnt the only one "Shoveling it in".

I cant stand her but....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Megan's hatred of Adam Schiff is weird even for her. She hates him because her team hates him.  She is incapable of making an informed decision based on facts. I loved Sunny toying with Megan today over Adam Schiff. The audience was with her and Nutmeg was flustered.  Sunny has not forgotten, she is being nice to her professionally. 

Meghan says I think there should be someone that conservatives are more comfortable with.  Did I miss the memo that said conservatives need placated at every turn?

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Adam Schiff is a man of integrity who is doing his job. 

Yes, he took what happened and put it in mafia terms. Maybe it was a mistake. But, he is doing his fucking job!  Put it in the context of everything he has done.  Schiff's job is NOT to convince Meghan of anything. 

Indeed.  I don't get the partisan crap re him.  Saying you won't work with someone from the other side is partisan.  Doing your job is not.  MEEgan could only be convinced of something if dear old dad came creeping out of his coffin to tell her.  Or her husband.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
42 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Actually she didn't, Joy shovelled it in, so did Ana, but as you posted, they were really enjoying the food. Joy finished dessert, before he finished saying dessert. But no, MM didn't shovel anything during that segment

I don't care to see people eating. That's just me, cook it, then eat it afterwards.

She did however say how good it was.

Actually she did, at a faster pace than Ana and just as quick as Joy, who was thoroughly enjoying herself , love it :))

there’s a single camera shot of MMmmmmm munching  away and noted that she ate her dessert as well , just like Joy. Lol...

• Love 17
3 hours ago, lusinia said:

This just confirms that she really does think Republican=Meghan, in any context, and why she thinks the other hosts are criticizing her when they say the word "Republican".

The House already has enough votes to impeach.  No Meghan or any other Republicans Representatives are needed. 

The Senate needs 67 votes for conviction.  There are 49 Democrats (although I don't know for certain that they would all vote in favor), and former Senator Jeff Flake said yesterday that there are at least 35 Republican senators who would vote for impeachment if they could do so anonymously(?!). The day before, Mike Murphy, a Republican operative (who once worked for Meghan's father), said he was told the same thing by a current Senator, except with the number of votes being 30. 

So it sounds like nobody needs to be convinced of the facts in order to vote to remove the president.  What's needed is a supply of courage.   Maybe the hearings will contribute to that.  It will also help that support for impeachment is going up in the polls, and that was before the release of the phone call "transcript" and the whistleblower complaint.

I would call them pussies but that would be an insult to pussies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I can always count on The Raw Story to showcase MeAgain's latest tirade or idiocy. 🤣❄️

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/meghan-mccain-erupts-after-view-co-hosts-agree-with-schiff-on-impeachment-he-doesnt-need-you-he-needs-me/

“With all due respect, again,” McCain said, “he doesn’t need you, he needs me. For the final time, these guys don’t need anybody at this table except me to believe them.”

So what exactly does she mean by that?  That she will vote for Trump unless she is convinced he should be impeached? What does it matter what Meghan thinks?

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

“I feel like the media has been calling wolf. US Democrats have been calling wolf since before he was in office.”

Also, the phrase she most likely meant, "crying wolf" doesn't even fit the situation -

Crying Wolf Meaning

Definition: To send a false alarm for danger; to call for help when it is not needed. Oftentimes, this idiom is used to describe someone who is complaining about something or requesting help for something when help is not needed.

The meaning of the idiom “cry wolf” is to lie.

If Abby meant the second, broader definition, she's still wrong -- the press and Democrats weren't making up what they were saying about Trump.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, bannana said:

And when Joy threw to her, because she had someone she wanted to acknowledge, MeAgain, instead of just saying what she was supposed to say, said that she didn't have enough time, it was too long, what she needed to say.  Then, having wasted all that time she quickly said the guy's name, they showed his picture and she rattled off the honour he was given.  So pathetic.

Yes, that was so bizarrely ridiculous,  but very Meghan. 

That stank face Meghan had on when Ana shared that message from her husband, her lip was literally curled up in a snarl. 

Meghan saying she can't stand Schiff 😂😂😂 and Sunny reaction was hilarious.  

I also love that in politics since the womb🙄 she has no idea who and how these committees are made up. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

YAY!!!  Megs McCain is singlehandedly going to save the good old US of A!!!!  Thanks, Meggie!!!!

With her rootin’ tootin’ guns a-shootin’.

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

“With all due respect, again,” McCain said, “he doesn’t need you, he needs me. For the final time, these guys don’t need anybody at this table except me to believe them.”

So what exactly does she mean by that?  That she will vote for Trump unless she is convinced he should be impeached? What does it matter what Meghan thinks?

She really is just the most obnoxious infant.  

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Actually she didn't, Joy shovelled it in, so did Ana, but as you posted, they were really enjoying the food. Joy finished dessert, before he finished saying dessert. But no, MM didn't shovel anything during that segment

I don't care to see people eating. That's just me, cook it, then eat it afterwards.

She did however say how good it was.

Again different show than I saw. The camera showed MM with her face about 6 inches from the plate at least 3 times I thought her hair was going to get in it . Another couple times she was shown with fork being lifted. She drank wine too.

I don't understand really. 

when Flay mentioned the Tiramisu Joy said I haven’t tried that yet   I don’t like watching people eat but at least camera shot was far enough away to see what Flay was doing. I certainly only saw eating from plate in front of them. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Clarify
  • Love 16
42 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

The camera showed MM with her face about 6 inches from the plate at least 3 times I thought her hair was going to get in it . Another couple times she was shown with fork being lifted. She drank wine too.

The cameraperson (or director) also gave Meghan the honor of an extreme close-up with her mouth full of food. 

Edited by lusinia
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, merriebreeze said:

Missed the show, but caught this youtube clip

The cooking segment with Bobby Flay was very good IMO. C'mon they're ALL chowing down and enjoying his food. He's a pro at cooking and as a TV personality. It's a good thing it was on a Whoopi-free Friday.

Yeah, Whoopie might have pushed them all at out of the way and thrown her body on the food, except of course, she doesn’t eat.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Ahhhhhhhh one finger on the button!!!!!  da da daaaaaaaaaaaa!  seriously, its like a boardgame Clue, for instance. .  A murder mystery.  Who has their finger on button??  We dont know, who could it be, is it him, or her?  We must report to the Oval Office to solve this mystery.  Ok thats enough methinks.  I dont need any boyz in black knocking on my door for doing/saying/writing/joking/inciting about POTUS lol

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lusinia said:

Also, the phrase she most likely meant, "crying wolf" doesn't even fit the situation -

If Abby meant the second, broader definition, she's still wrong -- the press and Democrats weren't making up what they were saying about Trump.

She was annoying the fuck out of me this week.  Ive been spoiled while she was gone.  Now its chipmunk-o-rama. That chirps lol.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think Meghan thought that all the time had been blown for Ana and Sunny to toot their horns, and was upset that she was forgotten.  She couldn't immediately shake that off when she got a few seconds, so she just blurted it out. 

I understand Meghan a little too well, which frightens me. 

Im here for ya Red.  Everytime i experience something in common with her, i get a shiver up my spine lol.  As the Elders would say 'a chicken just walked over your grave'.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wouldn't watch a show absent of Joy and Sunny, who are the only substantive hosts, IMO.  Without them, we have meandering Whoopi, mumbling and preaching on the topics that personally affect her.  To her left is Little Miss Sunshine, wearing her rose-colored glasses and a gigantic grin, scolding anyone who threatens her own private utopia.  Lastly, there's the rage-monster Princess of Arizona, whose lies, malaprops, and general ignorance of every topic, descends into a shrieking victim mentality.

Ana's a breath of fresh air for me, but I will admit it's because she's anti-Trump and makes Meghan's rage greater.  And don't for a second disbelieve that Ana treasures every moment of Meghan's misery.

This post deserves some kind of award.  It is awesome.  I'd post a millions hearts and a trophy and a medal and whatnot but I can't get my damn emojis to work.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, merriebreeze said:

The cooking segment with Bobby Flay was very good IMO. C'mon they're ALL chowing down and enjoying his food. He's a pro at cooking and as a TV personality. It's a good thing it was on a Whoopi-free Friday.

I enjoyed the segment. BF makes delicious looking food. On a side note. I can never see BF without thinking of him a few years ago  getting his star on walk of fame and a plane with a message   calling him a cheater  flying over as he received it, 😂 the rumor was that it was his wife, they were in the middle of a divorce 😂. It still makes me giggle. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I enjoyed the segment. BF makes delicious looking food. On a side note. I can never see BF without thinking of him a few years ago  getting his star on walk of fame and a plane with a message   calling him a cheater  flying over as he received it, 😂 the rumor was that it was his wife, they were in the middle of a divorce 😂. It still makes me giggle. 

Funny! I always think about how he was rumored to the father of January Jones baby and of that incident as well. Giardia Laurentis also has a similar reputation so I will bet their little tour or show or whatever is interesting. Yes, Giardia. 

Edited by GiveMeSpace
not January Jones Dad but the dad of her baby
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, lusinia said:

First, she thinks she's special and should get as much time as she wants.

I think "her" Executive Producer has told her she gets as much time as she wants ... and she always speaks last.  Oh!  And it's Joy's job to listen to her.  It's all in the contract.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I was watching on small phone while babysitting sick grandchild then watched  the YouTube video. Just now again my big screen.  Ana really didn’t do much eating at all but was enjoying the wine—— go Ana! It’s Friday and you made it through a show without a McCain meltdown.  Joy ate dessert after the meal. 

i agree that Abby  is getting really annoying.  When she first started  she would try to soft peddle what Megan would  say (similar to what Sara would try to do) now it’s an echo and rehearsed. There’s more than texting going on between those two before a show.   She says profound things like people are really going to be divided because of an impeachment.  Where has she been?  She’s so sincerely sad today because good people won’t want to go into politics. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, lusinia said:

Every other week Abby butchers some commonly used idiom and sounds like an idiot.  Perhaps because she grew up around the world as Daddy travelled, she didn't hear them correctly or often enough.  But why does she try to use them???  Maybe she should read more books to learn about common sayings.  Or read her daughter Aesop's Fables, like "The Boy who Cried Wolf".  Or watch old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Megan's hatred of Adam Schiff is weird even for her. She hates him because her team hates him.  She is incapable of making an informed decision based on facts. I loved Sunny toying with Megan today over Adam Schiff. The audience was with her and Nutmeg was flustered.  Sunny has not forgotten, she is being nice to her professionally. 

I cannot figure Meghan out. She really makes no sense at all. She hates Schiff because her Team hates him, wtf?

She clearly hates Trump but defends him to the point of walking off in a huff like a child.  I guess if she really held Trumps political beliefs (😂 I know, Know 😂) I'd get that. What has Trump done that Meghan agrees with.  Is it as stupid and shallow as the R behind his name? Wow, what a "maverick" what a "badass".

• Love 11
13 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Most? Most?  I doubt if this has ever been true.

As a person who has been relentlessly bullied a lot in school in the past, from personal experience it's true. I don't mean to be off topic but Meghan excudes the behavior of a high school mean girl always rolling her eyes and being rude to her co hosts. 

Edited by jkspeaks
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

Thanks for the clip. I missed the show today and became curious after reading all the comments. 

Now, here's the thing (doing my best Whoopi impression). Meghan AND Joy were...ummm....eating heartily? Joy even said, "I scarfed it down." But Meghan does do this weird body-bend when she nears her plate. It's like she becomes practically horizontal with her plate.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, jkspeaks said:

As a person who has been relentlessly bullied a lot in school in the past, from personal experience it's true. I don't mean to be off topic but Meghan excudes the behavior of a high school mean girl always rolling her eyes and being rude to her co hosts. 

Agreed, and same. I heard a saying years ago that sums up high school in general, “it’s a bunch of people trying to figure out who they are, often at the expense of others.” Meghan clearly never left that stage, and illustrates that on this show every day.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

Agreed, and same. I heard a saying years ago that sums up high school in general, “it’s a bunch of people trying to figure out who they are, often at the expense of others.” Meghan clearly never left that stage, and illustrates that on this show every day.

If Meghan hasn't figured out who she is yet she never will.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Abby? Do you mean Meghan?

They both do it. Best education money can buy and they sound like idiots most of the time.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 6
On 9/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I think Meghan thought that all the time had been blown for Ana and Sunny to toot their horns, and was upset that she was forgotten.  She couldn't immediately shake that off when she got a few seconds, so she just blurted it out. 

I understand Meghan a little too well, which frightens me. 

Im here for ya Red.  Everytime i experience something in common with her, i get a shiver up my spine lol.  As the Elders would say 'a chicken just walked over your grave'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ok here is my last idea.

1.  Swamp abc with complaints about MM.  Didnt work.

2.  Kill her with. Sickening saccharine sweetness.    Didnt work.  Couldnt keep it up long enough to work hah.

3.  * New Idea* quit doing everything about MM.  The complaints to her, to abc, everything.  Basically a giant cyber hand.  Stop bitch. You no longer matter.

Part 2:   ok all that time wasted on MM, instead lavish on Ana.  Flood their emails do whatever youre able. Just Ana, Ana, Ana hah!  Aand it wont be a lie, as i think we all can agree..We Love Ana!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I keep forgetting to say, i laughed so hard when Joy was trying to cut to commercial and MM wouldnt shut up and let her, and right before they cut you see Joy checking her heart watch.  It really cracked me up.  Course she may have been just checking the time, but i like my theory heeheehee. 😎🥂

• LOL 6
On 9/28/2019 at 9:28 PM, Tammee said:

Ok here is my last idea.

1.  Swamp abc with complaints about MM.  Didnt work.

2.  Kill her with. Sickening saccharine sweetness.    Didnt work.  Couldnt keep it up long enough to work hah.

3.  * New Idea* quit doing everything about MM.  The complaints to her, to abc, everything.  Basically a giant cyber hand.  Stop bitch. You no longer matter.

Part 2:   ok all that time wasted on MM, instead lavish on Ana.  Flood their emails do whatever youre able. Just Ana, Ana, Ana hah!  Aand it wont be a lie, as i think we all can agree..We Love Ana!

love this - maybe work it into this week's View page too.  🙂 

20 hours ago, Tammee said:

I keep forgetting to say, i laughed so hard when Joy was trying to cut to commercial and MM wouldnt shut up and let her, and right before they cut you see Joy checking her heart watch.  It really cracked me up.  Course she may have been just checking the time, but i like my theory heeheehee. 😎🥂

I think that Joy got a text.  Even replayed it a couple times because I thought it was hilarious that she read it on air and even better while Meagain was talking.   

• Love 6
On 9/28/2019 at 12:55 PM, Angelsmom1009 said:

Meghan seems to be stuck at a much younger age than high school.  She acts like a young (spoiled & bratty) child pretty much every day.   I think it's more like the early years of elementary school.

But whatever stage she's stuck in, it's really, really unattractive on a grown woman.  She's insufferable and has no self-awareness whatsoever.

• Love 12

Apparently, Abby thinks she's MeAgain today. I wonder if she got talking points on *her* little blue cards? I can't stand Rand Paul. I'm glad, however, that he put Abby in her place by telling her not to interrupt him. He would have filleted MeAgain. No wonder she took the day off - LOL!

• Love 2