Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I finally allowed myself to come to the spoilers page, thinking I knew the outcome, no more real surprises. How wrong I was! Julia and Shaina (hope I got her name right) REPLACED by Meredith and Katt??!!!??? ICAM with posters who are making comparison with the many mistakes, in particular those of Meredith and Melana from last year. (again, hope I got the name right) But I am sure you all get it. 

Kelly has put the Brand at stake with her inconsistency and favoritism. I don't know why she bothers to have the choreographers rate the cheerleaders, as she turns her frown back to a cunning smile when she goes rogue and chooses high risk dancers. 

Julia in particular was uniform ready at the start of training camp. Shaina had a lot of promise, and she at blended in.

So how in the world did this happen? 

To start, there were many great kickers in the semi-finals rounds that we never saw again. Alexandra was not one of them. If you went back and watched them during the field practice for semi's...it is clear that many girls are not given the chance they deserve, and there is "stuff" going on behind the scenes. Kelly and friends backed themselves into quite a corner with their arrogance thinking with such a small number of slots, that they could pull in the pretties who did not show as well in semis and finals.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

And you know I seem to remember that a few years ago, a rookie who had returned for a 2nd time through training camp, was scolded by Kelli for giving advice to a 1st time rookie. I can't remember who it was, but I recall that Kelli told the returning rookie that some of the long-time vets felt that the rookie was acting like a know-it-all and prancing around like she was a vet. I also recall that at the time Kelli said something like "I know that you might feel like because you've been here before, you have insight & help to offer, but you should really leave that stuff to the group leaders to do."

That was Madeline and it was just last year, and they made her feel like crap about it. 😞

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WaterSpirit said:

I finally allowed myself to come to the spoilers page, thinking I knew the outcome, no more real surprises. How wrong I was! Julia and Shaina (hope I got her name right) REPLACED by Meredith and Katt??!!!??? ICAM with posters who are making comparison with the many mistakes, in particular those of Meredith and Melana from last year. (again, hope I got the name right) But I am sure you all get it. 

Kelly has put the Brand at stake with her inconsistency and favoritism. I don't know why she bothers to have the choreographers rate the cheerleaders, as she turns her frown back to a cunning smile when she goes rogue and chooses high risk dancers. 

Julia in particular was uniform ready at the start of training camp. Shaina had a lot of promise, and she at blended in.

To start, there were many great kickers in the semi-finals rounds that we never saw again. Alexandra was not one of them. If you went back and watched them during the field practice for semi's...it is clear that many girls are not given the chance they deserve, and there is "stuff" going on behind the scenes. Kelly and friends backed themselves into quite a corner with their arrogance thinking with such a small number of slots, that they could pull in the pretties who did not show as well in semis and finals.

Nurts..dropped the lap top and sent before finishing....

Was going to add this season only has a handful of stars, I thought last years group was a lot stronger!! Why take such a dance risk? It is quite possible that Meredith or Katt will make a huge blunder that will be seen by all on the field.

When I saw a small clip on twitter, I could actually see where Meredith barely performed a move, and it really stood out! I usually notice those things either.

I am waiting for the video of Meredith screwing up during their intro dance, ending up in the middle of the circle and ending up having to improvise, then running off the field,

So, EVAN FOR POINT!!!! several girls were robbed, and Maddie over Amy. (WHY WHY AMY??)

Thanks for putting up with my long post (s). 

It's my only therapy after learning of Kelli's insane decisions.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, WaterSpirit said:

I agree so much about Julia.   I’ve noticed her dancing GREAT multiple times,  and her figure is amazingly proportioned and toned - just perfect.   Literally uniform ready from day 1 like you said.

From the previews next week it looks like she’s in the office upset, so maybe we’ll find out what is up with that.   Maybe it’s something not related to her dancing that gets her cut? 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Kelli's pet favorite. What Kelli wants, she gets. Dance is obviously not the #1 priority for picking certain ladies, especially this year. 

We're looking for a team of world class dancers....and anyone I think is pretty enough that the spectators won't notice if she messes up or can't kick as high as the other girls. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

That was Madeline and it was just last year, and they made her feel like crap about it. 😞

Madeline also took it upon herself to just move her assigned locker from the rookie area over next to the veteran lockers - like goodness that’s really bad.  Think the issues went a little beyond just giving the first time rookie candidates some friendly advice and that’s why the GLs said something to K&J.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 9/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, SailorGirl said:

Is Rachel W the former miss usa runner-up or whatever? I hope they DON'T put her at point -- she's pretty and photographs well but OMG, NO personality in her face or dance. Like her or not, Maddie has some sparkle to her face and engages with her eyes. Amy varies her facial expressions and does the dreaded open mouth smile. I know some people aren't fans of Kashara's wink but it at least conveyed some fun and personality! 

Part of why Rachel always takes such good pictures is because every move is a pose. There just doesn't seem to be a whole lot there beyond good pictures. Not that I ever would try to have a conversation with her because, well, let's just say her views and mine do NOT align, but I picture a conversation with her being akin to talking to a 2x4. Vapid is the word that comes to mind when I think about her. 

IMO, the person at point needs to convey a sense of fun and enjoyment. I thought Kashara was rock star at this as point. With Rachel W., there just doesn't seem to be a lot of "there" there. Yes she's pretty but no personality shines through and you need that at point. Heather, Bridget, and Caroline deliver on that. 

OMG, you are reading my mind on ALL of this!!!

• Love 6

Do y’all remember Grace from finals? She was next to Heather, I think, on the field in the video clips we saw and was out dancing her. Didn’t make training camp, but Meredith, Cat, Alexandra did. I think Kelli took the first two on looks alone and Alexandra just to cut for the drama of it

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree so much about Julia.   I’ve noticed her dancing GREAT multiple times,  and her figure is amazingly proportioned and toned - just perfect.   Literally uniform ready from day 1 like you said.

From the previews next week it looks like she’s in the office upset, so maybe we’ll find out what is up with that.   Maybe it’s something not related to her dancing that gets her cut? 

Something big has to happen to Julia for Meredith to take "her place" on the team.  Did she break a leg??   Did she wear the wrong uniform or was she late to a practice??   Was she secretly seen with a player??  😲  My conspiracy theory has not changed, and I feel it could have actually happened... that Meredith is a relative of someone in the Jones family or one of the Cowboys' main sponsors.   No matter how attractive or technically trained she is, how else could she have realistically made this team on her own merits??  No way.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

The reason many don't like VK is due to the favoritism she received last season with her disrespect of Jinelle and her very obvious weight gain - things for which pretty much any other TCC would have been cut. In addition, we were practically beat over the head with her then, much as we are seeing this year with Kat and Meredith. I think she is much improved this year, but the bad taste left in our mouths from last year is still there for some and Kelli is very much to blame for that. JMO

I agree Agent Gully.

Did anyone see that Jalyn tagged VK in a game day post on Instagram today? That poor girl. #stockholm

• Love 5

Lisa starting drama during TC is going to bite her in the butt. Hope all the girls figure her out and start labeling her toxic. 

19 minutes ago, forumborum said:

VK will need to watch out as Lisa will be gunning for her next.  

Or use her to do her dirty work. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I know all this tea about VK and Lisa apparently in cahoots isn't supposed to be entertainment, but this is so juicy lmao and I'm over here sipping wine 8 hrs before I have to get up for work and waiting for more updates to fuel my neverending thirst for drama 🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Can’t help but be curious, who are VK’s friends on the team?  I’m not talking the ones being friendly and kissing up, but the real friends.  Who does she hang out with?  I see her liking others’ posts, but she is never WITH the others.  Anyone have the inside scoop?

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

When Lisa was on the Mavericks dance team, she was constantly running to Mallory, the coach, to rat out girls. It’s one of the reasons Lisa isn’t well regarded by her former teammates. 

Lisa was the VK of the Mavs.  She uses people as long as they are a benefit but stabs them in the back .  She is very jealous of girls better then her.  VK is young and not so smart, Lisa is very manipulative and ugly mean

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I thought Ashley was the mean girl on the Mavs - now Lisa was a mean girl too and got Julia cut by tattling on her?  What did Julia do that got her instantly cut 6 weeks into training camp?

And lol about 19 year old VK having something to do w/ long-standing Mavs drama that provably started back when she was still in high school - not buying it.   Unless it was something really serious, like something illegal, I can’t see why she’d care to get involved.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, dallasluvsall said:

Julia was hired to dance for Stephanie DiBiase director of Allen Americans and choreographer for DCC. It was a show.

Reminds me of when Auto Amy was hired to dance in a show by Stephanie and she was grinding on stage to Snoop Dogg. Not a great look.

I take any intel about Lisa cautiously. Lisa danced with Miranda and Allie at Arkansas and I don’t know what shit went down there but they all hate each other.  Someone close to Allie trashed Miranda for months on this board. 

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Reminds me of when Auto Amy was hired to dance in a show by Stephanie and she was grinding on stage to Snoop Dogg. Not a great look.

I take any intel about Lisa cautiously. Lisa danced with Miranda and Ally at Arkansas and I don’t know what shit went down there but they all hate each other.  Someone close to Ally trashed Miranda for months on this board. 

Miranda and Lisa have picture together on ig from squad photo day and saying how much they love dancing together again 

Edited by Holly85
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Miranda and Lisa have picture together on ig from squad photo day and saying how much they love dancing together again 

Maybe Allie was the troublemaker in that case. Or these two decided to move on. Something isn’t sounding right with Lisa though. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

Maybe Allie was the troublemaker in that case. Or these two decided to move on. Something isn’t sounding right with Lisa though. 

Maybe Lisa is trying to be a better person and team mate 

• Love 3

Julia vs Lisa

There are so many different accounts on who was the perpetrator and who was the victim, and who is the toxic one on these boards, including people knowing them personally, that I find it very difficult to understand who is with the Force and who is with the Dark side of the Force.

As someone without any knowledge but with a strong sense on who is the glammiest (is that a word?), I would choose Lisa Mills over Julia Fife.

I stand ready to be shredded to pieces by the other side in this Great War.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, forumborum said:

Lisa was the VK of the Mavs.  She uses people as long as they are a benefit but stabs them in the back .  She is very jealous of girls better then her.  VK is young and not so smart, Lisa is very manipulative and ugly mean

VK may not be as savvy with her backstabbing as Lisa, but she's the one with the power  when it comes to DCC. I purport that Lisa has befriended VK and will take permanent residence inside her a$$crack to keep her place on the team and get away with mean-spirited antics towards others. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

VK may not be as savvy with her backstabbing as Lisa, but she's the one with the power  when it comes to DCC. I purport that Lisa has befriended VK and will take permanent residence inside her a$$crack to keep her place on the team and get away with mean-spirited antics towards others. 

Oh my 😂 I got a big chuckle! You’re hilarious!! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mar35 said:

Tangerine salon is doing some of the girls real dirty. Caroline is easy point material but the blonde highlights on top of the super dark layers are so unflattering and is not how you achieve dimensional color. It looks like she has blonde curtains.

YES!  You have the terrible highlights and the awful blondes that rival Loren's former yellow shade.  It's a shame that's the salon in The Star, because they're stuck with them.

• Love 5
On 9/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, hathorlive said:

I guess you hate the state of Kentucky then because that's how 90 percent of them sound. I grew up in the county next to the one Kashara is from and that's how they talk.  She's a great dancer and fun to watch, which is a rarity for the DCC now.

Since I'm also from Kentucky and she grew up in a county about 20 miles from me, I can certainly attest to that accent as well.  Yes...that is exactly how a good portion of Kentuckians talk. Believe it  or not, her accent isn't even the heaviest one you might hear from the area. 🙂

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, Lily80 said:

Madeline was also called out because she decided to move her locker without asking .... Kelli told her the lockers are in a particular order for a reason and she should not have taken it upon herself to move elsewhere ... I like Madeline but what  gall to move their locker to another spot without asking first.   

2 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I can’t imagine what would’ve happened to her if she had overstepped her boundaries and lied/ignored and been blatantly disrespectful to a 5yr vet and staff member. 

oops didnt see this post .... LOL!!

• Love 2

Modifying your picture to almost anorexia is perfectly legit  .... but holding in your stomach is a mortal sin 🙄

19 hours ago, WaterSpirit said:

WTF???

BTW not holding your belly in is a sure way to have  bulging lower abs - especially if you sit most of your work day.  Most of us are not aware of poor posture as it become a daily habit at the desk

Edited by lah715
spelling error

Well, good thing Lisa is an excellent dancer then. Very powerful and smart to boot. Super sucks Julia didn’t make it bc of behind the scenes drama, but at least Lisa is talented. Because there are some hot messes on the dance floor AND locker room this season. 

Edited by kalibean
Clarity.
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, cgloss said:

I never thought Dayton truly cared much about DCC, so Kelli’s question didn’t bother me.  Of the three recent legacies who made the team (Vic, Cassie and Meredith), it seemed like all three were following their moms’ dreams. I don’t doubt that they wanted it, but it was clear that they were auditioning under heavy expectations from their mothers. To Shelly’s credit, she didn’t seem to burden Dayton with the same degree of expectations.  

I would like to see Madeline come back and make the team. Is it me or was Judy surprised that she was cut then? She kept throwing Kelli strange looks. 

I did not realize that Meredith was a legacy.  Do y'all think that is the reason for the why she was not heavily criticized for her dancing techniques?