Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, dallasmiss said:

Number 1 is @Lauren_Ligon, former TCU Showgirl and Kilgore Rangerette. Graduated from TCU last Saturday. Will keep an eye out for other Showgirls that showed up. 

F9A2E24C-7918-4384-BAAD-69CB928F500A.jpeg

I don't care for her audition outfit.  Looks like she just threw something together lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Not sure where to put this and sorry if it's already been posted today.  Don't have time to comb through all the posts before I have to be somewhere.

IF this is ALL the people auditioning today I don't see how it could be the "hundreds" of people Kelli always claims to get....

5 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Not sure where to put this and sorry if it's already been posted today.  Don't have time to comb through all the posts before I have to be somewhere.

IF this is ALL the people auditioning today I don't see how it could be the "hundreds" of people Kelli always claims to get....

I knew someone had beat me to it.  OH and yeah...."No Charlotte??"

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Madi still hasn't improved what Kelli said last year that she doesn't have a lot of movement in her hips & her feet aren't great. At least from the little snippit they showed.

Did she make it to finals last year?  Year before?

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Madi still hasn't improved what Kelli said last year that she doesn't have a lot of movement in her hips & her feet aren't great. At least from the little snippit they showed.

Where did you see it? I've only seen 3 videos from Twitter and didn't recognize anyone except Tessa from the DSIG.

Edited by MrsEVH
1 minute ago, pisces125 said:

Did she make it to finals last year?  Year before?

I'm not sure. I had the 1st episode on my DVR and I watched it the other day. They did take her to semis, but I'm not sure how far after that.

1 minute ago, Corky10 said:

I'm not sure. I had the 1st episode on my DVR and I watched it the other day. They did take her to semis, but I'm not sure how far after that.

She only made it to semis last year but I think she made it to finals the year before that

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Where did you see it? I've only seen 3 videos from Twitter and didn't recognize anyone except Tessa from the DSIG.

It's the video with Malena in it. She's on the back row

CMT must feel like they won the lottery getting the 9 DMD girls this year.  They will take all of them to finals.  Great for ratings, everyone follows and knows all them. They are the best NBA dancers.   I remember last year they took the AAIA girls (all but Grace) to finals.  Makes for a good following for CMT.  Wonder if Tina and Victoria are nervous?  Probably not since it has been said on here that Tina told Kelli she has to promise that this year Victoria will make the team.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, DCC-UK said:

Madi looks even prettier with the longer, looser curls! Love that teal colour on her too!

Her blonde colored hair reminds me of Gina's.  If she makes it into TC I hope they change her color to brown shade or a red.   I think either color will look great on her.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Madi looks even prettier with the longer, looser curls! Love that teal colour on her too!

I liked her short, straight, more yellow blonde look tbh!  Oh and Kristen is one of my faves!!

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Where was it? Twitter or IG? Haven't  found it yet.

Its the first group dance on DCC instagram story.  Malena is wearing black and Maddie is in the back row wearing teal.

• Love 1

1) I think the incessant prep class industry is reducing numbers - girls who may have tried out before are going to a prep class, appreciating the standard and dropping out

2) the girls this year don't seem to be so preoccupied about being in shape - maybe they dodged the topic of VK's weight so much and were so lenient that people forgot what assholes they can be

3) it feels a little lacklustre this year? maybe last year was so high that it seems less good in contrast

ALTHOUGH - I kind of love a shitty rookie class from a CMT/reality TV perspective as I just yell at the TV and enjoy the drama

• Love 6
1 minute ago, dccfangirl said:

1) I think the incessant prep class industry is reducing numbers - girls who may have tried out before are going to a prep class, appreciating the standard and dropping out

2) the girls this year don't seem to be so preoccupied about being in shape - maybe they dodged the topic of VK's weight so much and were so lenient that people forgot what assholes they can be

3) it feels a little lacklustre this year? maybe last year was so high that it seems less good in contrast

ALTHOUGH - I kind of love a shitty rookie class from a CMT/reality TV perspective as I just yell at the TV and enjoy the drama

I'm not sure I agree. There are approximately 14-16 pro dancers from the Dallas area there today. That's a high number. In normal years where a graduating TCU Showgirl would have an excellent chance, this is a very hard year. Hopefully the level of maturity will rise as well.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

I'm not sure I agree. There are approximately 14-16 pro dancers from the Dallas area there today. That's a high number. In normal years where a graduating TCU Showgirl would have an excellent chance, this is a very hard year. Hopefully the level of maturity will rise as well.

I agree with you.  They have a much better group of girls this year, girls that can truly dance and girls that are more beautiful than the last few years.  Girls now days all work  and are in great shape, most of them know how to do their makeup and hair.  I think this year will be real competitive.  

• Love 11

Sorry if this was already mentioned but just noticed this year's choreographer judge seems to be Charm La'Donna.  Maybe they offered her a judge spot after Meghan Trainor's performance since she's her choreographer. 

• Love 3
(edited)

We are in trouble, Charlotte's  daughter is there and she loves Victoria.  Hope she doesn't try to tell the judges who to vote for.

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

It appears to me that Gina's sister did not audition.  She posted an insta story yesterday that shows what appears to be somewhere in california (maybe)?

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

It appears to me that Gina's sister did not audition.  She posted an insta story yesterday that shows what appears to be somewhere in california (maybe)?

She moved last week

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I have no doubt VK is making it into TC this year. 

But I have no problem being proven wrong.

I'm over here waiting to hear that Victoria did NOT advance to the next round, but it's likely she'll at least make it to Finals.  If it's in any way true that she crash dieted in the months leading up to auditions, then it's obvious she didn't learn ANYTHING from her time in Training Camp last year (and I'm including dance in this as well).  I will be heartily surprised to hear that she took ANY classes other than her beloved lyrical/contemporary up until about a month or so ago.  I doubt there's anything she could do that would NOT make her advance to the next round or, indeed, advance to Training Camp.  Kelli won't do anything BUT advance her, no matter what.

3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

LOL she says numbers through 350

Kelli, we have eyes and we can count.  If you want people to believe that more girls auditioned, DON'T allow pictures that show the TRUE numbers to be shown.  At least the show can be manipulated to a degree to show more girls.  I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were assigned before the girls actually showed up and they realized that more than half the people who filled out applications didn't show up.

• Love 6

This is a comment under the last pix I posted on here

Diane@sanfrancis

23mReplying to@KristiCowboy@DCCheerleadersand@dallascowboys

Hopefully this season will not be another season of letting Victoria get away with murder just because she is a legacy.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Kelli, we have eyes and we can count. 

There are 4 stations when the girls walk up. They are numbered 1-100, 101-200, 201-300 & 301-400...so, technically numbers are issued from each group and the final number may be in the mid 300s. That doesn't mean there are 300+ girls there, just how they do the registration. Understandably confusing.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6