Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I really doubt these are things the girls actually get told about. I don’t believe Gabby got told that her personality isn’t a fit and that they don’t like her body and chose to re-audition. I know most people here claim they get told these things like Keyra was for example, but I don’t buy it.

I never said management told either of them that or not to reaudition. They absolutely will tell girls to get in shape or meet audition weight. No secret either we’re on weight watch.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

image.png.d47f553d47eced1aa305d8e00544f3b8.png

Here are all the rookie candidates. Credit to Squeek for compiling most of this information. I just added pics.

Considering that there will be a million requests for these pictures as the year goes on, should we give it it's own thread??  Or add it to the Finalists thread?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Have you seen Madeline's solo anywhere?  I did love her costume, but I also liked how Ashlee incorporated her favorite cheetah print in hers.  I had a lot of faves, and some were just....no.

Re: Madeline's solo - not that I recall but wish I could see it.

As for some of the other solo outfits your "just no" pretty much covered it.  I also wish they could somehow move on from the same old, tired looking (to me) Dallaswear audtion outfits.

1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

Looking at all the TCC and the returning vets and how in the heck are they going to cut 9 people? I wonder if several vets will be cut?

Ugh same. Everyone seems strong and so many pretty girls. Sad about Lacey and Cassidy but so excited about some others who made it. 

Madeline Molloy’s Costume was one of my faves for sure. I also loved Rachel W’s and Savannah ‘s. Wonder how Cici’s Hulu compared to Simone’s. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Considering that there will be a million requests for these pictures as the year goes on, should we give it it's own thread??  Or add it to the Finalists thread?

I just added it to the other thread 😊

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

No, I was implying she was sticking up for her like they were BFF. Haley/Vic

I’m slow today.

Edited by PBSLover
and I can’t type
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

Here are all the rookie candidates. Credit to Squeek for compiling most of this information. I just added pics.

I just love how all the other girls have some info/credentials and then nothing for VK.. maybe we should add “kelli’s 2nd daughter, god’s gift to dance, beautiful storm, first of her name”? Any other suggestions?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Roo22 said:

I just added it to the other thread 😊

Thank you!!  I just know that the posters who come back after taking the year off will ask.  And then, after you post it, three posts later, someone will ask again, and so on, and so on.  And then they will get snarky when we tell them it's on another thread😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

I just love how all the other girls have some info/credentials and then nothing for VK.. maybe we should add “kelli’s 2nd daughter, god’s gift to dance, beautiful storm, first of her name”? Any other suggestions?

Yes! Totally stuck out on post with their names that had their former affiliations.  Really shows VK doesn't even want to dance for any other team?  Other women have to take it more seriously and dance on other teams to help their skills...

• Love 3

Damn you woman.  Just fell out of my freaking chair.  The "first of her name" did me in. 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you!!  I just know that the posters who come back after taking the year off will ask.  And then, after you post it, three posts later, someone will ask again, and so on, and so on.  And then they will get snarky when we tell them it's on another thread😂

When the show starts there will be a barrage of requests...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Ugh same. Everyone seems strong and so many pretty girls. Sad about Lacey and Cassidy but so excited about some others who made it. 

Madeline Molloy’s Costume was one of my faves for sure. I also loved Rachel W’s and Savannah ‘s. Wonder how Cici’s Hulu compared to Simone’s. 

Right? They'll be some obvious ones who can't pick up the choreography fast enough, but I imagine there will be others toward the end that will be HARD.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

This helps so much! Thank you! Wow - to cut 9. The vets should be scared.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Also I really liked Savannah's outfit too--and, to me, her performance was MUCH better this year than last year. Glad to see her back.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Right? They'll be some obvious ones who can't pick up the choreography fast enough, but I imagine there will be others toward the end that will be HARD.

I definitely do not envy them making the decisions if all the new TCC's are strong.  I just hope they don't drag it out to the end like last year.  I'd rather see more of the actual squad shown.  Beyond the first game if possible.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Yes! Totally stuck out on post with their names that had their former affiliations.  Really shows VK doesn't even want to dance for any other team?  Other women have to take it more seriously and dance on other teams to help their skills...

VK doesn’t need to waste time on other teams. The rest need something to make them stand out and prepare for tc.

3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Damn you woman.  Just fell out of my freaking chair.  The "first of her name" did me in. 😂

I knew you would appreciate it!😎

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pebbles116 said:

Also I really liked Savannah's outfit too--and, to me, her performance was MUCH better this year than last year. Glad to see her back.

It was definitely better.  I also did not miss the huge pink butt bow.

I knew you would appreciate it!😎

You know me too well. 😉

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

A few NFL cheerleaders posted on this expressing their disappointment with the lack of diversity. Khaylyn included. DCC get your shit together 

I love, love, love Khalyn! If she hadn't retired, I would have been sending my positive thoughts for Khalyn as point. 

• Love 16

Hi everyone! Brand new to the board but a lurker for years. I am one of those that joined this forum just so I can get the private message. Can I please? I'm dying!

I also want to thank everyone for keeping me entertained and up to date for so many years. I really appreciate it.

I have so much to say about so much but we are having a heck of a thunder storm so I am afraid of losing power. But I plan on being active and opinionated on this board. But I'm super nice! I promise. Hope that is ok!

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

The Unbrushed, Breaker of Hair Brushes 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

I liked what I saw of Christina's.  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

A few NFL cheerleaders posted on this expressing their disappointment with the lack of diversity. Khaylyn included. DCC get your shit together 

Good. It's embarrassing, and I'm glad to see Khalyn and others call it out. I'm actually curious if this is discussed during judging.  The DCCs seem to be going backwards in terms of diversity the last few years. It wasn't that long ago that Mia, Jackie, Jenna, Jacie, Jasmine, Carissa, Kim, Jessica, and Veronica were all on the team together, and that was considered one of the best teams in recent years. The regression is odd.  

• Love 23
(edited)

@WashDCDCCFan

Hi everyone! Brand new to the board but a lurker for years. I am one of those that joined this forum just so I can get the private message. Can I please? I'm dying!

I also want to thank everyone for keeping me entertained and up to date for so many years. I really appreciate it.

I have so much to say about so much but we are having a heck of a thunder storm so I am afraid of losing power. But I plan on being active and opinionated on this board. But I'm super nice! I promise. Hope that is ok!

Welcome. We like nice but it is not a requirement. 🙋‍♀️

Edited by PBSLover
It would help to know that I was responding to someone!
  • Love 7

So in recent years it seems we've lost a vet during training camp, last year Tara, previous years Hannah, Chelsey, I'm too tired to think who else.  With 18 rookies coming in, if they don't cut any vets 50% of the rookies will get cut.  

Who would make your 2019 team? 

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

44 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

Is Gina also right out of high school?  There are high school cheer photos on her insta from just last year.

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

About Gabby... I loved her from last season and am sickened that she was cut. I realize that she has been on "weight warning," but so have a hundred other girls and they were not cut before training camp. In the words of Kitty Carter, doesn't she deserve the respect of time to get her weight in check?

Gabby is absolutely stunning, her dance ability is stronger than many others on the team, and she is a Latina (God forbid we consider representation of a significantly large population that comprises Dallas Cowboys fans). If TPTB are going to cut one returning candidate - and ONLY one returning candidate - then there must be a darn good reason. So, unless they prove to me that Gabby is eating small children with her breakfast cereal, then I'm in protest mode from now on.

Gabby is not Latina. If I remember correctly she said on the show her parents were born in the Philippines. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Squeek said:

So in recent years it seems we've lost a vet during training camp, last year Tara, previous years Hannah, Chelsey, I'm too tired to think who else.  With 18 rookies coming in, if they don't cut any vets 50% of the rookies will get cut.  

Who would make your 2019 team? 

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

Of the new girls, I’d like the three DMDs to make it thru. I love all of their looks and dancing. I also loved Alexandra when they featured her a couple years ago. Other than that, I just don’t know who a lot of these girls are. Bret and Kat are both SO pretty. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

And the same thing could be said about TPTB and trying keep the information from being leaked in the first place. If they were honest about the whole thing, they would not have to worry about inside information coming out. They have no one to blame but themselves when it comes to what is going on behind closed doors in DCC Land. They have to be naïve to think it would never, ever come out.

Plus the fact some of the things that were going on behind closed doors they were involved in could land them in some legal hot water.

Please PM me please if it's not too much trouble. Thank you:)

10 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Is Gina also right out of high school?  There are high school cheer photos on her insta from just last year.

Yes it looks like she is. She's starting college in the fall at SMU

(edited)
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

VA’s obsession with DCC does not include a college education, study abroad, study at all, and a class on “how to play nice and get along with others” by dancing on another dance team. 

And the only reason she is “only” trying out for DCC is because she knows she would not qualify to make another team without help from her mom and K/J/C  - just saying  

Edited by CPA1967
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Mods, can anything be done about cleaning up the thread from people asking for PMs? 

Either take them to PM's or start their own thread please?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Laurawithcats said:

Hi. Not a new person I joined a couple of yrs ago. Commented a lot back then but haven't these last few yrs. All of you were saying everything I felt and feel today. Came back for a couple of reasons. One, bc I've read TPTB do read this site and they need to know they lost a fan. I was done last year, watching the VK show and Kitty. I admit, until last year, I loved Kitty. She seemed to really care about the team but watching her fawn over VK was eye opening. And when she complained about vet's but VK just needed more time? In the past, if it were anyone else, Kitty would have said, "cut her, be done with it." Not Victoria though and that tells me everything I need to know about who Kitty really is. What pissed me off with V tho was her disrespect towards Jinelle. Jinelle, who ate clean and healthy all her adult life, even in a foreign country full of fast food restaurants and yummy, fattening snacks. That can't have been easy but she made eating healthy a priority. I'd have killed for help from her and Victoria had to be reminded to apologize for being a spoiled brat and lying? Anyone else, Kelli would have high kicked to the door. I'm sick of it. I always thought there has to be some favoritism but never this extreme, hypocritical and obvious. It's insulting to those of us who have watched the show since it first aired. I can't imagine what V is going to do if she did cause such toxicity last year. When she makes the team she is going to be spending A LOT of time with these women, her teammates. Who's going to want to hang around her? Many of these women form lifelong friendships. And ftr, I too wish Victoria had taken another year, gone to college, lived. But Tina wasn't having it. Her daughter is going to be a DCC! 

That being said, Victoria has lost weight. I can see it. I hope for her sake she did it in a healthy way. I don't see how tho, she going to keep it off. But, Kelli will make an exception for her. 

This show has really gone downhill. There used to be a realness to it. I felt for the women trying out, routed for them. Now it's the same regurgitation year after year. And it's so commercialized (looking at you, Charlotte) it's really annoying. Plus ads every 10 minutes..

I do hope Ashley Hancock makes it. She'd bring a glamour to the team that's been sorely lacking. And Meredith and Kat, the same. 

I'm not going to be watching the show this year. I will come here to get updates and news. I'm ditching cable and I'm not paying for the episodes. If it were 4 or 5 years ago, I would but based on the last 2 years, no. 

Thanks for all the updates. ❤ I love them! My guilty pleasure. I'm going to go beg Big Sky Girl for a pm as well. 😂

Honestly I don’t like Jinelle. I think she looks anorexic and that sets a poor example for young girls. Maybe it’s her genetics, but she looks like she doesn’t eat and it shows very badly on her face.

Edit: That being said, VK still should’ve been cut and blacklisted for lying. Any other candidate would’ve been cut and told not to come back.

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 5

The diversity is poor, I agree. It has always seemed to me also that over the years WOC (esp black) feature disproportionately in show’s ep 1 section about ‘look at these poor dancers /unattractive girls who show up’. And the WOC who do make the team and stay on tend to have to be the absolute top - Jackie B, Sasha, Jacie, Khalyn. The mediocre floaters have a different look..

i wish they’d taken Kylee, her face looked perfectly fine I thought. 

• Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Honestly I don’t like Jinelle. I think she looks anorexic and that sets a poor example for young girls. Maybe it’s her genetics, but she looks like she doesn’t eat and it shows very badly on her face.

I think showing a range of body types is what they need to do. Jinelle is naturally thinner. She still had curves though. She ain't no Daphne.But she also ate super clean which surely sets a good example too? People that look like her exist too so there should be a representation of all body types. They just need some more Amy Ts and Rachel As 

Edited by JayDKay
  • Love 6