Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

...that perhaps a little VK will be good for them!  She certainly lacks control (both in dancing and with personality), but she also seems fun and boisterous.  It may be a needed breath of fresh air.  

I truly hope for the rest of the girls on the squad that VK doesn't turn out to be a company narc.  I'm willing to give her another shot because Marshall believes she has matured.  But if she makes the year hell for some by running and tattling on every little thing she thinks will put her deeper in K&J's graces, then all bets are off.  Prove me wrong VK.  I dare you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Plot twist! TCC Madeline Salter's mom was Shannon Hall. Madeline isn't just a legacy, her mom was on the team with Kelli and Tina 1987-89. They were and still are friends.

teammates.thumb.jpg.18bf8b466c5399d713fdbe37227467de.jpg

Werk, ladies! Kelli is 3rd from left and Tina and Shannon are 5th and 6th from left.

953500862_VintageKelliTinaShannon.jpg.1790bc7aab155055c52a07f20e191e4c.jpg

I like these shorts better than what is being worn now.  

Love seeing all of the 80’s hair styles. Amazing how they can tell each other apart.  Thanks for posting!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I truly hope for the rest of the girls on the squad that VK doesn't turn out to be a company narc.  I'm willing to give her another shot because Marshall believes she has matured.  But if she makes the year hell for some by running and tattling on every little thing she thinks will put her deeper in K&J's graces, then all bets are off.  Prove me wrong VK.  I dare you.

Well, that's what she did last year.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I like these shorts better than what is being worn now.  

Love seeing all of the 80’s hair styles. Amazing how they can tell each other apart.  Thanks for posting!

All the perms!!!!! Love big 80s hair!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Would that be yellow, spicy brown, or Grey Poupon? 😉

I am SO second hand embarrassed for this girl. As Kelli likes to say, "I can fix kicks and dance but I can't fix stupid." (not saying raven is stupid, as I don't know her, but her post is full of so many errors I am CRINGING HARD.)

• Love 7
(edited)
47 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Plot twist! TCC Madeline Salter's mom was Shannon Hall. Madeline isn't just a legacy, her mom was on the team with Kelli and Tina 1987-89. They were and still are friends.

Werk, ladies! Kelli is 3rd from left and Tina and Shannon are 5th and 6th from left.

What an investigative prowess!

OMG incredible.

We were missing one girl and that girl turns out to be a legacy!
In previous years legacy candidates were announced from the get go. I wonder if this was the case with Madeline. 

Edited by Pau84
fixing typo
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, DanceChick said:

Mustard lol. And I'm sorry, but "one of the hardest things I've ever had to do"? First world problems.

You know I loved one of your earlier comments, but for this one, I'm going to play devil's advocate and say I give her kudos for being brave enough to come in and finish it off.  To me, that shows professionalism and if she ever chooses to re-audtion, it could help her by showing she saw the process through. 

I can't even imagine how hard it was for her to do so knowing that she no chance in hell of making TC.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 18
(edited)

I do not have much knowledge of the DMD girls (I do not live in Texas).  I was not a huge fan of Julie Fife based on the still photos but on the field video, damn.  It looked to me like she was out dancing Heather and Amy which is pretty impressive.   Seems likes a very solid group of TCC and it will be intense to cut 9 girls! 

Edited by Chevers
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

These shorts would be way more flattering to different body types than the ones the girls wear today. It honestly wouldn’t kill them to make the shorts bigger. I know Kelli mentions keeping up with the times/other squads, but if you are the standard that everyone wants to imitate, then why not do your own thing?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Believe me they were working on here last year to make sure certain inside information was not being leaked out. There was more than one person saying what was going on behind closed doors aka confirming what has been said on here. And if they needed lawyers, it was because of what certain people within the organization were doing and not the fact people were stating what was going on.

Bigskygirl can you please PM me?  Love to know what you know. 

(edited)

So with Alexandra Pena (mini J-Lo), Gina Campagna from Midland Tx and Chandi Dayle there are more WOC candidates.  Still not enough IMO, because beautiful comes in all colors and make a bouquet even more amazing!

But what do I know, I’m just a sassy red headed white girl formerly from Atlanta, living in east Texas 

🌺🌸🌼🌷🌺 = 💐

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

With so few vets cut at finals and 18 rookie candidates, this training camp will be a blood bath.  Unless a vet is cut during TC, half the rookies will be sent home.

Agreed! I wouldn’t want to be K & J this season. They will most likely have to make some very difficult decisions regarding vets and the new rookie candidates.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

You know I loved one of your earlier comments, but for this one, I'm going to play devil's advocate and say I give her kudos for being brave enough to come in and finish it off.  To me, that shows professionalism and if she ever chooses to re-audtion, it could help her by showing she saw the process through. 

I can't even imagine how hard it was for her to do so knowing that she no chance in hell of making TC.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's admirable that she still showed up after missing her interview. I just get sick of the hyperbole that this is the "most difficult" or "hardest experience of my life." I mean some of these girls have lost parents or siblings, had major medical issues, etc. Some perspective would be nice.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Jessa0984 said:

Agreed! I wouldn’t want to be K & J this season. They will most likely have to make some very difficult decisions regarding vets and the new rookie candidates.

Kelli, Judy and Charlotte bring it on themselves. I feel bad for the girls because I am sure TC would be another tense pressure cooker for all of them including Victoria.

(edited)
On 6/2/2019 at 11:50 AM, DanceChick said:

Don't get me wrong, I think it's admirable that she still showed up after missing her interview. I just get sick of the hyperbole that this is the "most difficult" or "hardest experience of my life." I mean some of these girls have lost parents or siblings, had major medical issues, etc. Some perspective would be nice.

Ah, I see your point.  But I also think if coming to solos with many girls already knowing you were denied your panel interview and you now stood no chance of making the team, just walking in the building would be hard.  Not trying to equate it with losing a parent or something similar, just saying IMO, it took moxie for her to even show up.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Ah, I can see your point.  But I also think if coming to solos with many girls already knowing you were denied your panel interview and you now stood no chance of making the team, just walking in the building would be hard.  Not trying to equate it with losing a parent or something similar, just saying IMO, it took moxie for her to even show up.

By doing this, she probably kept the option open to make TC next year. Had she just thrown in the towel and not shown up to finals, TBTB May have taken that as her not being serious about this. Maybe next year, they’ll remember that she mustered up the courage to come to finals 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Kelli, Judy and Charlotte bring it on themselves. I feel bad for the girls because I am sure TC would be another tense pressure cooker for all of them including Victoria.

I don't feel sorry for VK, even though she's their special needs TCC/DCC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

By doing this, she probably kept the option open to make TC next year. Had she just thrown in the towel and not shown up to finals, TBTB May have taken that as her not being serious about this. Maybe next year, they’ll remember that she mustered up the courage to come to finals 

That was the point I was trying to make. 

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CPA1967 said:

I just can not do another season with that big trap of a mouth staring right at me. If she has so much DCC class, she should know to shut the trap for pictures. She still looks like someone in HS after the team won the big game, and she knows the picture will end up in her year book. 

Yep. I'm trying very hard not to have a Pavolovian reaction of running away whenever I see her, but this kind of photo is NOT helping.

I realize she has fans. Everyone has preferences and loyalties. Fine. But the "LOOK AT ME" instinct she has is still there and seems to have gotten even stronger. GAH!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, paperbaags said:

Who is the girl in the middle?

Bumping this... can anyone ID the girl in the middle? I know that Amy and Brennan are on the ends... anyone have an idea of who the rest of these girls are?

• Love 1

Longtime reader of these forums, i’m

more active on the DCC Facebook groups but thought you guys should know a girl who must know Raven, since she mentions her friend was a finalist who was stuck in an accident for over an hour and missed her interview because of that, just  posted that both Raven  and Gabby were late I read it as because Of this same accident and neither were allowed to interview. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

more active on the DCC Facebook groups but thought you guys should know a girl who must know Raven, since she mentions her friend was a finalist who was stuck in an accident for over an hour and missed her interview because of that, just  posted that both Raven  and Gabby were late I read it as because Of this same accident and neither were allowed to interview. 

Are you sure the Gabby being late rumor didn't spread from here?  I've not read anything confirming she was late to her panel. 

Please folks, unless it has been confirmed, I hate seeing this propagated.  The girl has to be in a lot of pain being the only one of her squad cut.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Curious. Which forum has more VK haters?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, paperbaags said:

Bumping this... can anyone ID the girl in the middle? I know that Amy and Brennan are on the ends... anyone have an idea of who the rest of these girls are?

It looks like Grace, the girl who has an old face and looks like Judy. 

Next news will be that Gabby saw the accident, saved the life of a puppy and an infant, flew a rescue helicopter, and then ran to the stadium in her Lucchese boots while waving her poms in the air.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I guess that solves the mystery. Didn't that Tiffany girl who was documenting it say it was a vet who was late? I give Raven credit for still showing up for finals.  Surprised they let her perform her solo ( I'm assuming she did) even though she didn't do the interview. Also give her credit for admitting why she was late. I guess it's better to put it out here than try and hide it. I wonder if she'll try again next year?

No she did NOT ever say it was a vet that was late. She said a vet in her interview group retired, so Lauren. In fact, she may have even said the other “candidate” was running late and missed her interview. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Curious. Which forum has more VK haters?

Interestingly enough most of the people on Facebook are ok to her or meh. Some even like her. Much more VK hate here 

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Are you sure the Gabby being late rumor didn't spread from here?  I've not read anything confirming she was late to her panel. 

Please folks, unless it has been confirmed, I hate seeing this propagated.  The girl has to be in a lot of pain being the only one of her squad cut.

Absolutely possible this girl who posted  is lying and doesn’t actually know these people. I would screenshot her comment and post it but I don’t know if that’s allowed. I certainly don’t want to hurt this poor girl more than she must be already but I thought you all should know someone claims they know the people involved. 

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

...but I thought you all should know someone claims they know the people involved. 

That happens all too frequently.  Many like to say they are insiders when in fact, they are not.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I detest Dallas traffic. On a good day, it is horrible. All future TCC, leave crazy early and just camp out at a nearby Starbucks. 

Good advice!

I remember one time I got off work and was going to the credit union to put my paycheck in the account. It took me half an hour to get to the credit union and another half an hour to get home. My husband ask me what took me so long-Friday afternoon traffic with school and workers leaving at the same time.

Another time I tried to get to the credit union in town on a Friday afternoon, and the city road crew decided to repave one of the most heavy traffic streets in town. UGH!!! Why would you do it on a busy Friday afternoon. Took me about 45 minutes to get home, and I live in a state which has a smaller population than the Dallas area has.

6 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Interestingly enough most of the people on Facebook are ok to her or meh. Some even like her. Much more VK hate here 

Absolutely possible this girl who posted  is lying and doesn’t actually know these people. I would screenshot her comment and post it but I don’t know if that’s allowed. I certainly don’t want to hurt this poor girl more than she must be already but I thought you all should know someone claims they know the people involved. 

This forum spills more tea because posters are anonymous. Some people don't want to loose their DCC or CMT jobs, get a friend of relative cut, or get cut themselves 😉

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Monique said:

It looks like Grace, the girl who has an old face and looks like Judy. 

Thanks. I thought that was her. She outdanced everyone else in that clip... including the veterans. I wonder why she did not make it to training camp.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, paperbaags said:

Amy, Amanda Dilks, Gracie Blanchard, ??, Heather.

1 minute ago, paperbaags said:

Thanks. I thought that was her. She outdanced everyone else in that clip... including the veterans. I wonder why she did not make it to training camp.

If they don't like your face, it's over. Remember Courtney "Not an HD-ready face" and "Bring it On" girl from Season 8 auditions? She became a Patriots cheerleader last year.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, paperbaags said:

I think they’ve reached their limit on blonde girls tbh. Pretty much all the blonde candidates they invited to tc look amazing and are great dancers apart from a certain someone. They can’t justify cutting 2-3 of them while keeping VK so...

• Love 2