Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 10/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, ATLGirl said:

I’m sorry, that one gave me a big chuckle. Hopefully, she won’t find flyers in a goodie bag from Joe Namath about getting all the healthcare benefits she DESERVES!😱🤣😱

Well, @ATLGirl, I guess you want a different family, a different life.  Well it isn't gonna happen!  This is what you got! 😝

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Oh Julia honey, no! This is so cringeworthy coming from someone who works in front of a camera on a regular basis. I wonder if she had planned to say that or if she just got caught off-guard and that's what came out. I mean she could have very well been trying to be complimentary & planned on saying something like, "this organization has seen a lot of amazing women come through here who have gone on to other great things and I'd be honored to follow in their footsteps", but she got nervous or forgot. It's a real shame that this is what tripped her up. I think she would have been a real asset to the team.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

Wow! What a shame! She’s a great dancer and very pretty. She sunk herself without knowing it and she will NEVER (IMO) make it into training camp again. She will (probably) not be forgiven for her mistake. 

The thing is....this IS a stepping stone to your next career. No way can they expect you to make this your ‘end all’ career (yes, I’m aware that it is for some). I mean, most girls are ‘one and done’ or quit after a few seasons. Are they expecting girls to ‘retire’ at 25 and that’s it for them? 

The only kind of "stepping stone" that Kelli, Judy & the organization want this to be is either to marriage or a job within the organization. Oh and also a step on the way to dropping off your legacy daughter to her audition.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, lah715 said:

She did mess up last year ... her answer to almost everything was "I have no words" you can tell by the look on Kelli's face she was not happy could see the immaturity showing. Weight and immaturity is what got her cut ...

IIRC, she also laughed into her phone and said  something like we have to help VK find her words. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, jlc said:

IIRC, she also laughed into her phone and said  something like we have to help VK find her words. 

I wouldn't be surprised if that means making her wear an ear piece during interviews and media training so she can be given "her words"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Trixie2 said:

A new pair for Christina?

82E30311-E67C-4EE4-8A6D-7306DD388418.jpeg

AD0D08B3-6162-475E-9356-703279F61866.jpeg

Oh goodness.   I guess she was pretty flat in the before photo, but IMO she took it too far.   They almost look photoshopped on.

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Still goals!!!

Her butt looks oddly photoshopped and she’s still not photogenic.  Sorry.

That one of Tess is pretty though.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Oh goodness.   I guess she was pretty flat in the before photo, but IMO she took it too far.   They almost look photoshopped on.

She definitely upgraded. They look better here

DA3F819C-7BEE-4B5B-8067-BEFDEF2D0E0A.jpeg

• Love 3
21 hours ago, IrishJig said:

2.  It is sooooooooo misogynistic to think women shouldn’t be ambitious. It just drips with misogyny.  This has nothing to do with building the DCC brand, and everything to do with misogyny.

Because for the DCC proper little ladies are ambitious enough to shake their cash and prizes for the ultimate reward: a big diamond.  You can be ambitious about proper things, just not about using the role to get you to a better career.  It makes them look more antiquated than they are. You can say how are the DCC relevant in a #metoo world and make it work.  But then they do something like vilify ambition and it smacks of the 1950s.  Still, as someone who has to speak publicly, short and sweet.  Words are your enemy.

Gee, why didn't we see VK?  Did she not find words?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Don't be fooled, Kelli cuts the girls she wants to cut and keeps the girls she wants to keep.  Period.

She is merely looking for things to justify making the decisions she already wants to make.  Me-too Taylor and Julia would have been cut for other (manufactured) reasons even if they'd passed the media test with flying colors.

100% This!!!!!

• Love 11

Don't be fooled, Kelli cuts the girls she wants to cut and keeps the girls she wants to keep.  Period.

She is merely looking for things to justify making the decisions she already wants to make.  Me-too Taylor and Julia would have been cut for other (manufactured) reasons even if they'd passed the media test with flying colors.

I started watching during the Brianna from New Jersey season - I knew then it was fake.  There's always some bullshit reason to get cut - they (Kelli, Charlotte, et al) just don't like someone. The kicker for me - is they swear, it's "world class." No accomplished, not even accomplished,  but "talented' dancer aspires to be a DCC. 

This whole VK crap is just exposing it.  

We all watch shows that appeal to us - if you're a weirdo like me, you watch shows that you hate; like this one. It ultimately is up to Charlotte and Kelli for who makes the team and I suppose for me - watching is an exercise in catching the "bullshit" moments. 

The podcast touched on VK - Melissa claimed most of the questions were about Meredith.  I find that hard to believe-  Miss Neigh Neigh didn't - but LOL Scott's kinda of horsey references about having steam coming out of the gate, etc. was pretty funny. 

• Love 9

Hannah certainly hadn't purchased any "friends" for the chesticular area, and she looks perfectly fine...as did Christina.  It's too bad so many feel the need to get them.

• Love 24
18 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Scott better be careful or he won't be asked back.

98734740_Screenshot2019-10-03at22_38_34.png.84a8ed4f41c1ae1c637622581b2f3458.png

Well, the way how he looks at Julia Fife exiting the radio and podcast booth, he is full onboard with the cut! 

Edited by Pau84
terminology fixed
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Hannah certainly hadn't purchased any "friends" for the chesticular area, and she looks perfectly fine...as did Christina.  It's too bad so many feel the need to get them.

Agreed!  And bonus...so many of the lesser endowed girls have those "glutes that salute!" tm Jay.  Grass is always greener, I know, but still.  These ladies are all so strong and fit.  Some will have a little more, some have a little less.  

• Love 8

Well, we didn't really find out why Gabby was cut.  What will we NOT find out tonight?

* Will they explain the two points?

* Will they explain Julia (or is what we saw the answer)?

Rewatched last week's last night.

PPP (Personal Pet Peeve) - "whenever" I was a Jr DCC.  No, honey, it is WHEN.  Your hickdom is showing!  

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Opine said:

Well, we didn't really find out why Gabby was cut.  What will we NOT find out tonight?

* Will they explain the two points?

* Will they explain Julia (or is what we saw the answer)?

Rewatched last week's last night.

PPP (Personal Pet Peeve) - "whenever" I was a Jr DCC.  No, honey, it is WHEN.  Your hickdom is showing!  

😂

Look who is at the center again? Could it be a coincidence? A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection? Who knows? Why does the sun come up, or are stars just pinholes in the curtain of night? Who knows?

1026615857_Screenshot2019-10-04at19_09_30.thumb.png.b55bcb4edf98fb49ea6524e084f888a6.png

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:30 PM, Mercurialsteph said:

Also sorry but Maddie is genuinely likable. She’s becoming more and more glamours in the episode her interview I was like wow she’s turning into a gorgeous lady. Also she’s freaking hilarious! The dictator thing? That was genuinely truly funny and real. I hope she finishes her five years and then you all can have Gina for a year. 

#Maddiefordictator!

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, hathorlive said:

Because for the DCC proper little ladies are ambitious enough to shake their cash and prizes for the ultimate reward: a big diamond.  You can be ambitious about proper things, just not about using the role to get you to a better career.  It makes them look more antiquated than they are. You can say how are the DCC relevant in a #metoo world and make it work.  But then they do something like vilify ambition and it smacks of the 1950s.  Still, as someone who has to speak publicly, short and sweet.  Words are your enemy.

Gee, why didn't we see VK?  Did she not find words?

Wasn’t that just an excerpt from the épisode?   There could be more.  They may show VK tonight for all we know. 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Opine said:

YES!

3 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Julia was in an accident after media training? So she comes back and then they cut her?

The girls don't look shocked or at all concerned when they say "Julia's been in a car accident."

Judy said "Kat's late.." during the field entrance yet VK is behind Kat! 

Why would Melissa R. wear heels if she knew they would be on the field. And she's there often enough that they need to stop introducing her "champion of dancing with the stars..." Applause, fake excitement...! Just let her be there with K and J and a nice welcome would suffice.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, Mar35 said:

Do you think, as much as Kat and Meredith are featured, Kelli and Judy will explain or even mention why they are not performing every game.

I don't know how much Shelly knows about the final edit, but she told us we'd find out why 37 on the show.  I guess we'll see.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

Screenshots from Hannah’s  instastories:

EE986CAA-E5D7-464F-85E8-6218B06B40D1.jpeg

BAA610D9-2B0B-425C-93B3-0525D1FC474C.jpeg

Hannah is just gorgeous!!!  Tess looks great cause she is in a reclining pose, so you can't tell how skinny she is.  Some pics, her head is bigger than her body:(

• Love 5
4 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Screenshots from Hannah’s  instastories:

EE986CAA-E5D7-464F-85E8-6218B06B40D1.jpeg

BAA610D9-2B0B-425C-93B3-0525D1FC474C.jpeg

OMG it seems that they finally figured out how beautiful Hannah is and how to style her makeup.  We’ve come a long way from her first rookie cameo. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Jazzhands said:

Anyone else watching live?  That media training segment was painful.  Between Kat and Meredith ... I have no words. 😉

I don’t know how they weren’t let go on the spot. 

I’m sitting here in astonishment. Meredith blew the media section completely...unless they asked her a lot more questions and didn’t show us. She’s beautiful....but c’mon. I’m SMH...

• Love 10

Thoughts/observations/questions:

1) My guess, from next week's previews, is that Julia tries to come back from her accident too soon, passes out on the field, and Kelli tells her to try out next year after she's recovered.

2) Kelli looks really good in royal blue. She needs to wear that color more often.

3) I enjoyed seeing more of Judy's input this episode. She spoke more than three sentences!

4) I'm not a dancer, but am I the only one that thinks VK isn't finishing her moves? The shot of her shown dancing on the field was so abbreviated, but it just didn't look like her movements were full or completed. Does that make sense?

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

I’m sitting here in astonishment. Meredith blew the media section completely...unless they asked her a lot more questions and didn’t show us. She’s beautiful....but c’mon. I’m SMH...

I did hear her say they throw question after question at you.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Thoughts/observations/questions:

1) My guess, from next week's previews, is that Julia tries to come back from her accident too soon, passes out on the field, and Kelli tells her to try out next year after she's recovered.

2) Kelli looks really good in royal blue. She needs to wear that color more often.

3) I enjoyed seeing more of Judy's input this episode. She spoke more than three sentences!

4) I'm not a dancer, but am I the only one that thinks VK isn't finishing her moves? The shot of her shown dancing on the field was so abbreviated, but it just didn't look like her movements were full or completed. Does that make sense?

I hope you are right about Julia. I am surprised Kelli felt what Julia said during media training wasn’t meant the way it came out. I agree. I think she was nervous and talked without really thinking.

The fact that she was so petrified when she was called into Kelli’s office was alarming to me. She was so panicked. I felt so bad for her!!! And, after a major car accident.... Why does it have to be this stressful?  TPTB know who they want. Put these girls out of their misery and just chose your team! 

• Love 15