Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I don’t see how any of the girls can really be friends. How can you be friends with anyone at work when your boss encourages an environment where team members gain “favored” status by tattling  on each other? Seems very toxic too me.

• Love 12

I was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and I noticed that not everyone of the production people know who is who and whom to include in their shots.

The girl on the left is just someone with a nice dress on! 😂

1943344425_Screenshot2019-09-19at18_02_35.thumb.png.69325f45aabb855e5bb8fa206fcc0f57.png

Edited by Pau84
Erm..the girl with the yellow dress is Mia!
  • LOL 18
6 minutes ago, TxBex said:

Maybe it's Lily. Apparently with different angles and under certain lighting, she can be quite the chameleon. 😜

Perhaps next year, for the Frisco TX natives, they could put on a nice dress and walk around at the same time the girls are arriving! One could easily be on the show! 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Perhaps next year, for the Frisco TX natives, they could put on a nice dress and walk around at the same time the girls are arriving! One could easily be on the show! 😂

I thought it looked kind of like Mia 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

I was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and I noticed that not everyone of the production people know who is who and whom to include in their shots.

The girl on the left is just someone with a nice dress on! 😂

1943344425_Screenshot2019-09-19at18_02_35.thumb.png.69325f45aabb855e5bb8fa206fcc0f57.png

Mia arriving for the alumni welcome 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lah715 said:

I agree ... the girl is 19. 

It really should be a 21 minimum age requirement. I know there have been some great youngin's in the past (Lacey), but the cheerleaders should look like women, not little girls.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

It really should be a 21 minimum age requirement. I know there have been some great youngin's in the past (Lacey), but the cheerleaders should look like women, not little girls.

Agreed I was really surprised they took Jenna.  Charlotte seemed to think she looked too young compared to Jessica when she was dancing with on the field during finals .... some in the room thought she needed a year

30 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I was fixing to post that same thing lol 

Wow Lauren's outfit is kind of hideous ... sorry to be so mean but yikes!

2 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Agreed I was really surprised they took Jenna.  Charlotte seemed to think she looked too young compared to Jessica when she was dancing with on the field during finals .... some in the room thought she needed a year

and I will just keep my mouth shut about Sydney's choice 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, lah715 said:

and I will just keep my mouth shut about Sydney's choice 🙄

Well I won't lol...Jackie B...her outfit is SPOT ON!  Makenzi's is blah...Brittney's looks like something a child would wear to a bday party...Justine's stripes leave much to be desired...Lauren's choice is matronly...and doesn't flatter her...Holly, Mia and Sarah's choices are perfect...Kelsey's is YAWNNNNN...and Sydney...wth was she thinking??? That is the most hideous dress I think I've seen a DCC alum wear to any function.  That's a perfect case of "just because you can wear it doesn't mean you should". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ShellyB said:

No idea..not really sure if that word is in her vocabulary. She’s involved in every aspect....branding, sales, directing, etc. The DCC is part of the Brand department, which includes also gameday production, social media & merchandising. All of these work together to meet goals and objectives, and she is a very business minded person. 

Have you considered a career as a diplomat? You are so well spoken and able to stay neutral that you'd be a natural. I mean this as a compliment! Honest!  Tact is something that is beyond me at times! 😄

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ShellyB said:

No idea..not really sure if that word is in her vocabulary. She’s involved in every aspect....branding, sales, directing, etc. The DCC is part of the Brand department, which includes also gameday production, social media & merchandising. All of these work together to meet goals and objectives, and she is a very business minded person. 

Are you sure...cause according to the posters on FB, all it takes to be the director is to judge the girls and pick a squad.  Oh and maybe know how to dance🙄

I wonder who they think does all the rest:)

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Mia arriving for the alumni welcome 

Omg that dress of Sydney’s is hard on the eyes.  Ugh.

I like Kelsey better w/ her hair a little darker.  

And are we 100% sure that’s Mia?  It kind of doesn’t look like her in the face? 

Edited by MyFavShows
Just now, MyFavShows said:

I like Kelsey better w/ her hair a little darker.  

Having seen her hair in so many colors, yes, a little darker looks good on her.  Not as dark as when they colored it during makeovers, but definitely darker.

I wish they would show some of the vets and their hair color/style changes.  Explain what they are thinking.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

But we don't really know how long she was gone....  It could have been an hour.  

Well, from the scene it looked like she came back after the began rehearsing, so I'm guessing she was gone longer than she should have been, which IMO prompted the "look who's back."  Going out on a very unpopular limb, I do think Jalyn was being unprofessional.  similar to how it would be unprofessional if 1st runner up in a pageant or an actor who lost an Emmy were to slip away

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Well, from the scene it looked like she came back after the began rehearsing, so I'm guessing she was gone longer than she should have been, which IMO prompted the "look who's back."  Going out on a very unpopular limb, I do think Jalyn was being unprofessional.  similar to how it would be unprofessional if 1st runner up in a pageant or an actor who lost an Emmy were to slip away

If only we had a Kanye to grab the mike out of Kelli's hand and say "Ima here for my girl, Jalyn".  That would be TV worth watching.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I ❤️ Brennan!

Then I still like you 😄 

Where Jalyn screwed herself, IMO, was coming back a little late. Because I do agree that she didn't do anything bitchy in the moment.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Cause VK wasn't there

I bet the calendar shoot will make a return next season. Kelli will want us all to see her "beautiful storm" in a variety of poses, lighting and skimpy bathing suits. If they do bring it back, I'm skipping it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

For the life of me I can't remember where, but I remember reading something from an anonymous former DCC in the late eighties that mentioned (quoting best as I can from memory) a very favored five year vet hopping into a player's car and leaving the stadium.

Always wondered if that was Kelli but would Kelli be a rule breaker?

This has happened much more recently.

Paige Cavalieri was secretly dating Jeff Heath while on the squad. She quit when they went public and they are now married and have a daughter. 

I imagine Kelli hit the roof when she found out.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PhillyFan said:

I like this choreography; it’s fun 

I know it's only a clip but did the tasty oreo NOT praise VK?  I have trouble telling all the bleach blondes apart but did they cut away from her before she could fall out of the turn?

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

I know it's only a clip but did the tasty oreo NOT praise VK?  I have trouble telling all the bleach blondes apart but did they cut away from her before she could fall out of the turn?

No the only one in that clip that was praised was Amanda from that group 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Kayce said:

Well I won't lol...Jackie B...her outfit is SPOT ON!  Makenzi's is blah...Brittney's looks like something a child would wear to a bday party...Justine's stripes leave much to be desired...Lauren's choice is matronly...and doesn't flatter her...Holly, Mia and Sarah's choices are perfect...Kelsey's is YAWNNNNN...and Sydney...wth was she thinking??? That is the most hideous dress I think I've seen a DCC alum wear to any function.  That's a perfect case of "just because you can wear it doesn't mean you should". 

Which one is McKenzie?

1 hour ago, Bellisima08 said:

I bet the calendar shoot will make a return next season. Kelli will want us all to see her "beautiful storm" in a variety of poses, lighting and skimpy bathing suits. If they do bring it back, I'm skipping it.

You don't want to watch Kelli telling the photographers, hair stylists, makeup artists, lighting crew, etc how to do their job???

But you know, it will be interesting because I think Mama Bear (Kelli) is going to have a hard time watching VK strike a sexy pose in a bikini. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Then I still like you 😄 

Where Jalyn screwed herself, IMO, was coming back a little late. Because I do agree that she didn't do anything bitchy in the moment.

It’s hard to know how late she was. Due to editing we really have no idea if it was a couple of minutes or an hour. It looked like they were still stretching and warming up when she hopped back in. 

Edited by KatieC
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, KatieC said:

It’s hard to know how late she was. Due to editing we really have no idea if it was a couple of minutes or an hour. It looked like they were still stretching and warming up when she hopped back in. 

If it was an hour Kelli would have cut her 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

After seeing longer clips of dancing, Bridget is killing it. Bridget for point. 

Between Kat, Meredith, Victoria, Show Group and Point so many questionable decisions have been made. But one thing is abundantly clear, MTT is not about the best dancers. If I was a young savvy dancer with my sights set on becoming a DCC, I would work on ingratiating myself to Kelli and Co. Become one of her favorites and your chances of making the team go way up. Piss her off and you're toast. That's been glaringly obvious this season.

• Love 19
15 hours ago, ShellyB said:

That's disappointing. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

You don't want to watch Kelli telling the photographers, hair stylists, makeup artists, lighting crew, etc how to do their job???

But you know, it will be interesting because I think Mama Bear (Kelli) is going to have a hard time watching VK strike a sexy pose in a bikini. 

I'm sure Mama Bear (TK) will travel with the team next year to stand next to Mama Bear (KF) during the photo session. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 9/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, IllegitimateDCC said:

We have a first shot at the squad photo thanks to "Team Victoria". 🙄 Our favorite #IllegitimateDCC is not in the front row. 

blingitonwithgrace_69479469_2454948264594555_2988691155174475151_n.thumb.jpg.68bb68df5fdaedd79e1f409639a9917c.jpg

Someone posted the squad picture on one of the Facebook DCC fan groups.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
On 9/18/2019 at 3:34 PM, Jennv said:

Someone on the Facebook group posted a link to a board that had a q and a with an anonymous former cheerleader. She said, among other things, that if you were “very favored “ you could drop hints about other girls and keep them off show group or even cause them to be cut at finals the next year. She also said there was plenty on sleeping with players and keeping it quiet going on. Also lots of tattling on each other. Favorite girls can gain weight and get a pass and others get cut. 

https://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/15/527277.page?fbclid=IwAR0gqbS4cJmwU4bpT7mO1PZYz9OmEQaJRbL2nZsPhc2pETLbRVH_imOHlXo

This is the link for whoever is asking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, hathorlive said:

I find it strange that so many parents are okay with their daughters taking a two or three year gig instead of moving on with life.  There are so many things that going away to college teaches you: cooperation, learning to compromise with room mates, solving every day problems on your own without parental input.  To miss out on a natural next step while your peers are getting on with life is sad.  I understand that dance is a limited time activity, but that's why you need a plan b.  This is literally the biggest thing in VK's life until she replicates herself and starts living the same goal through her daughter.  Wouldn't TK have been happy if VK made Phi Beta Phi at the University of Texas?  (I'm Texas'izing this).   What will VK and even Maddie do once it's over?  What is Jenna doing now that she's out?  I understand that not everyone goes to college or is even academic, but maybe we could tolerate the jiggle and booty bouncing if they highlighted the goals and aspirations of all girls, not just the two smart ones.  

Jenna has posted videos of herself teaching dance classes in Mississippi.  She has done choreography for an NFL team but not DCC.

8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, that'll make TWO of us. (*barf)

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

That was so cool to read.  Thanks.

To the deep-cover CIA operatives on this board:  which one of you has already puzzled out who that anonymous former DCC was?

I have to believe SOMEONE has by now.  You guys make Wikileaks look like Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys*.

(*I swear to God, if anyone asks "Who are they?", I will grab my Xanax, my estrogen, and my Geritol and  go crawl back under a rock.)

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

Recorded the last episode with SG auditions. Was shown at 2:00 am ET. Wanted to rewatch the part with Kelli's scorecard where she crossed out Jalyn's name and wrote Victoria's name. Was NOT in the rerun. Something very fishy.

• Love 1