Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I honestly don't care if Gina is point. I have the power to fast forward. I've seen Thunder 1000xs.

Gina, VK, and Rowdy for triangle.

Edited by BringItOn
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I’m guessing because her mom was on this forum all last summer maybe?  Maybe peeps feel like they “know” her.  This is why I’ll never be on a reality show. 

I disagree that people are fixated and we aren’t curious because of her mom but more to the fact that when Dayton left she was excited about the opportunity and posted lots of photos  of her adventure. Then all  of a sudden it stopped and she was home.

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I disagree that people are fixated. People are curious because when Dayton left she was excited about the opportunity and posted lots of photos  of her adventure. Then all  of a sudden it stopped and she was home. I think more people are fixated on VK than Dayton. 

VK is auditioning. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I like Gina.  And I know this is controversial, but I do think she's the best dancer on the current squad.  I'd select her for point.

Be careful! VK and TK might read this and try to sabotage Gina because we all know VK has the most potential of being the  bestest most talented DCC in the whole wide universe, and one day she will be point girl. *yes I was able to type the last sentence with a straight face* *sarcasm inserted here*

1 minute ago, BringItOn said:

VK is auditioning. 

You had to remind us. *lol*

Edited by bigskygirl
Just now, BringItOn said:

VK is auditioning. 

So, she is auditioning. People are already judging her based on last year. That isn’t right because she may have grown as a person and dancer. I’m rooting for her this year as long as the show doesn’t put all the focus on her. 

• Love 3
Just now, Cruisegirl said:

So, she is auditioning. People are already judging her based on last year. That isn’t right because she may have grown as a person and dancer. I’m rooting for her this year as long as the show doesn’t put all the focus on her. 

For her sake, I hope she has grown as a person and dancer, I doubt it, but I hope I am proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Just pointing out the difference between VK and Dayton who has moved on ...

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Be careful! VK and TK might read this and try to sabotage Gina because we all know VK has the most potential of being the  bestest most talented DCC in the whole wide universe, and one day she will be point girl. *yes I was able to type the last sentence with a straight face* *sarcasm inserted here*

You had to remind us. *lol*

Like Tanya Harding style?

• LOL 6
33 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I like Gina.  And I know this is controversial, but I do think she's the best dancer on the current squad.  I'd select her for point.

If Gina gets a crowbar to the knee. Follow the money .... to TK's bank account.

3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I wouldn't put it pass that hillbilly (TK). Check your food Gina!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Squeek said:

Maybe she decided not to renew, who knows but everyone is so set it's something bad and nasty happened.  I didn't think she was cut out to be a DCC but I don't know the girl and don't understand why everyone has to be so negative. I don't remember when she left but I know she signed the contract before her 21st birthday the end of August.  So 7-8 months would have put her home by now.  *shrug*  

Maybe she signed it and she had to give notice to her (then) current work (if she had one then). That is common you know. When I was head hunted for my current job I had to give 1 months notice, took me 2 months (in total) to get that job (from when I applied, went on the interview, do a trial to see if I fit with the team, to when I was offered the contract, to when I had to give in notice at work). Just because she signed on certain month don’t mean she starts the min she signed the contract. 

Also she was on the cruise from November to August. I’m certain of it. Prove is attached. Unless Dayton’s mother (Shelly) is a liar (sorry Shelly not accusing you, just proving a point) 

F19FCE9E-9B0F-4312-B959-AC5C1ED889A0.png

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I'm still seeing her up front in every video and picture.  I would like to see her become more self aware about that.  And I realize that people are hesitant to tell her anything, but she should have been told that vets are up front and TC rookies are in the back during camp last year.  And as the tallest in the class, going to the back for pictures should be a bit of a habit.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

In my best Nancy Kerrigan voice:   Why? Why ? Why?

• LOL 5
34 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

"Growth" doesn't automatically wipe away past wrongs -- especially when those wrongs were as egregious as VK's.

• Love 11
Just now, SmpIsimon said:

"Growth" doesn't automatically wipe away past wrongs -- especially when those wrongs were as egregious as VK's.

Milan - she was young when that happened

VK - she has matured

eye roll

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HookEmHorns said:

On the topic of Gina, I honestly think a lot of us jumped to an extreme conclusion about her character based on one quick conversation. Maybe she was looking out for herself when she was first in TC, but it’s abundantly clear that isn’t the case anymore. She quickly corrected her behavior in TC and made friends. She seems to be invited to any social outing involving DCC girls, plus I don’t think there is a single teammate more supportive on social media. She is always commenting encouraging and uplifting things on not only her teammates’ posts but other women who’ve auditioned/are auditioning.

I think it’s time to give her a break and recognize what the entire organization clearly sees in her. I can’t imagine what it’s like to make a bad first impression under incredibly stressful circumstances and then have it branded on you by a loyal fan base for your entire career, despite your accomplishments and personal improvement. I’m Team Gina and I hope her hard work and talent is recognized. 

My dislike has nothing to do with her earlier behaviour. She turns me off because of her facials/looks (sorry, she reminds me of Paris Hilton lookswise and that is just a turnoff for me).  But more than that, she is often out of sync with the rest of the team, whether it's because of her "extra" dancing or because everyone else is off, she needs to learn to keep in sync with everyone else.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, BringItOn said:

I agree. I'm baffled that people are still fixated on Dayton. She is not a DCC, not a former DCC, and is not trying out this year.

It's not just Dayton. Posters follow and post on many girls who audition but don't make the team. The "Past Seasons" thread was created  as a place to post about them.

• Love 4

Gina can rub me the wrong way a little, but I think she is a decent DCC. I can tolerate her more than some current and former DCCs and some of the girls who have made it to finals this year.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Gina can rub me the wrong way a little, but I think she is a decent DCC. I can tolerate her more than some current and former DCCs and some of the girls who have made it to finals this year.

I'll take 36 extra Ginas over 1 VK, Alex.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

My dislike has nothing to do with her earlier behaviour. She turns me off because of her facials/looks (sorry, she reminds me of Paris Hilton lookswise and that is just a turnoff for me).  But more than that, she is often out of sync with the rest of the team, whether it's because of her "extra" dancing or because everyone else is off, she needs to learn to keep in sync with everyone else.

I’ve seen a few of these “often out of sync” or “extra dancing” comments. But my take is that she’s been on the squad for 2 full seasons and is a show group member if K or J had any issues with her dancing (or attitude) I’m sure they would’ve handle it by now and/or she would be asked to not come back and audition. Instead K&J placed her in the one of the most prominent spots in the triangle and in her group, Kelli even commented about about her being one of the strongest vets at last years auditions.

I don’t know her( and I’m sure most of you don’t either) so I’m not going to speak much about her attitude or personality, but she been a supportive teammate on social media and  she lives with Lauren, who is adored on this board, so I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and think she just had a bad edit on the show.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Monique said:

I’ve seen a few of these “often out of sync” or “extra dancing” comments. But my take is that she’s been on the squad for 2 full seasons and is a show group member if K or J had any issues with her dancing (or attitude) I’m sure they would’ve handle it by now and/or she would be asked to not come back and audition. Instead K&J placed her in the one of the most prominent spots in the triangle and in her group, Kelli even commented about about her being one of the strongest vets at last years auditions.

I don’t know her( and I’m sure most of you don’t either) so I’m not going to speak much about her attitude or personality, but she been a supportive teammate on social media and  she lives with Lauren, who is adored on this board, so I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and think she just had a bad edit on the show.

Assuming that K&J are competent mangers. CUTE!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Not a huge fan of Gina but I’ll take her over Madeline and daphne.  It will be disappointing, but totally unsurprising  if they don’t address Daphne’s weight this year 

They might talk to her, but not film it, which to be honest is fine with me, as long as it gets addressed.

However, look how they dealt with VK - you've gained so many pounds in so many weeks and we are going to have you work with Jinelle.  Not, you need to talk to a psychologist about this sudden weight gain and see what is wrong.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They might talk to her, but not film it, which to be honest is fine with me, as long as it gets addressed.

However, look how they dealt with VK - you've gained so many pounds in so many weeks and we are going to have you work with Jinelle.  Not, you need to talk to a psychologist about this sudden weight gain and see what is wrong.

IMO. K&J don't deal with ANYTHING, till the boot hits the fan. e.g. Cassie, Jenna, Holly, Erika, Daphne ... 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

IMO. K&J don't deal with ANYTHING, till the boot hits the fan. e.g. Cassie, Jenna, Holly, Erika, Daphne ... 

True.  I've watched eps where girls fall down in absolute pain and they just watch.  Their hands may fly up to their mouths, but they sure don't move the rest of their bodies.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Monique said:

We've seen Kelli value other things (looks, etc.) over dance ability. And Judy always plays second fiddle to Kelli, so I'm not convinced about them taking care of any dancing issues. They (especially Kelli) pick and choose what they want to see/focus on with each DCC. I'm not saying Gina is not a good dancer, but, to me, she comes across as more of an individual dancer than a team dancer -- and, for me, that's not good point material. Being off farther back in the triangle, even only as far back as the 3rd or 4th line, is not as noticeable as in the point position.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 11

K&J seem like great people in their normal lives(mom and grandma) but maybe it’s time to get some fresh meat in as directors.  From what Ive read on this board, they seem disconnected from their team and sounds like everyone is intimidated.  That’s a terrible work environment.  

• Love 11

I think they will film and show everything VK does this year. They couldn’t have scripted what she did last year if they tried. The behaviour, what she said, the weight gain...it made for great TV/revenue. And that’s what it’s all about. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

K&J seem like great people in their normal lives(mom and grandma) but maybe it’s time to get some fresh meat in as directors.  From what Ive read on this board, they seem disconnected from their team and sounds like everyone is intimidated.  That’s a terrible work environment.  

I agree 100%.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I agree, I really like her. I want Heather or her for point.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

UGH!!! They lured us into a false sense of security because there are two Victoria pictures. The craziness of it all!

You need to come to terms with the WORST-CASE SCENARIO. It will happen. Voldemort Kalina will rise. 

Edited by BringItOn
  • LOL 8

Mia had the same "extra" style of dance that Gina has, as did Jenna, and both were put at  point (Jenna only temporarily, but her removal wasn't dance related). If they were ok with it then, I would be surprised if they have an issue with Gina's pop. 

I could see Heather as point potentially (I can't really see Maddie), but if I had to guess, I would say that it's Gina's to lose. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

True.  I've watched eps where girls fall down in absolute pain and they just watch.  Their hands may fly up to their mouths, but they sure don't move the rest of their bodies.

When Tessa fell at TC practice.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Mia had the same "extra" style of dance that Gina has, as did Jenna, and both were put at  point (Jenna only temporarily, but her removal wasn't dance related). If they were ok with it then, I would be surprised if they have an issue with Gina's pop. 

I could see Heather as point potentially (I can't really see Maddie), but if I had to guess, I would say that it's Gina's to lose. 

Don't forget Nicole Hamilton...

Team Gina!!

• Love 2

Can someone remind me who the cut was right before Malena?  She had never been called into the office.  K & J told her to come back next year (this year now) and try again.  Did she try out this year like she said she would.

4 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Can someone remind me who the cut was right before Malena?  She had never been called into the office.  K & J told her to come back next year (this year now) and try again.  Did she try out this year like she said she would.

Lily... she's in Finals this year.

• Love 1