Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Recommended Posts


Hey! New here- I tried scrolling through the previous feeds to get the answer but can anyone please tell me what rookie candidates are still left in training camp?? 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Based on this news, here's an updated TCC grid.  SG rookies are outlined in pink.

rookie candidates_tootie 8.9.19.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Cmt88 said:

Hey! New here- I tried scrolling through the previous feeds to get the answer but can anyone please tell me what rookie candidates are still left in training camp?? 

Amanda Chandi Julia kat kelcey Kristin lily Lisa Victoria Taylor p Meredith 

Edited by Holly85
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Yes.  Shaina

Oh yeah that was Thursday I ment last night lol 

Edited by Holly85

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, DCCfan2443 said:

Oh. Friday. No. Tonight, there will be one and Sunday

One last question do you know if anyone is at risk 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Was Julia cut? We saw a similar photo when Tara was cut.  Or are they celebrating that TC is over. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was hoping this meant Kat was cut. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Yes.  I can't say who because then everyone will erupt and more questions and it'll be like 4th of July in here

I can respect that just hoping it’s not the two I want to see make it is all 

Edited by Holly85

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Who are the two you're hoping?

Julia and Lisa !! I know a lot of people on here say she isn’t well liked but that’s ok I like her 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Who are the two you're hoping?

Tc is not over just yet

7 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Tc is not over just yet

Well that sure looks like an interesting reply....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Who are the two you're hoping?

Tc is not over just yet

ummmmmmm  🙂

Sometimes diversionary silence speaks volumes.  😉

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

If Lily gets cut, I want her to rip Kelly & Judy a new one on a level that makes Meaghan Flaherty (RIP) look like Jackie Kennedy Onassis.

Haha!  I just said the same thing over on the episode link.....

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So I’m behind and watching episode 2 and there’s a point bf the break where you see Kat’s kicks again and they’re fine! I think she stumbled and messed up and that’s why they were low. I also think they’re probably editing her badly as well. But that’s just my 2 cents.

Now I will say she’s what my folks like to call extra, and that may rub folks wrong, but I still think she seems talented. We'll see more when we get to watch the solos.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Tshaw said:

there’s a point bf the break where you see Kat’s kicks again and they’re fine!

I noticed that too.  They were as high as TPTB could hope for.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe that second leg is really bad for Kat? I just need to see more.

That’s what I was thinking. I just need to see a little more before I decide.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Who are your favorite vets?

Bridget, Hannah, Jalyn, Gina, Maddie, Heather, Daphne... lexie and alexis... yuck!

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like there were other candidates that I’d have like to see in finals more than Malena and that was the waste of a spot for me. Don’t get me wrong, I like her as a person, but it was obvious to me last year around week 3 that she wasn’t cut out for it due to memory. And her showing at semis didn’t inspire me that she’d do any better this year. In fact, I thought she did worse.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Amy and Maddie share point. They change point half way through TS. 

its so nice of Maddie to share point with someone 😛 she should get point all for herself 😠 i hate more and more kelli, first freaking viruka, then maddie split point, whats next??? !!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Amy and Maddie share point. They change point half way through TS. 

I have officially lost all excitement for this season.  I think K&J caved and avoided creating drama  by choosing one girl as point.  I don't find either Amy or Maddie point girl material.

Feeling deflated and extremely disappointed.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AAT said:

I was hoping this meant Kat was cut. 

Same Kat is unwatchable & cant dance or at least can’t pick up choreo quickly never mind her kicks, she is soooooo obnoxious I can’t wait to see if kitty calls her out on riding her looks to make the team, funny because I did like her before watching her self absorbed cocky talking heads... 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, HideyYall said:

I understand that many have been cut consecutive years once accepted into training camp, but has there ever been anyone to make it to the final 2 cuts 2 years in a row and not make the team?  I really don't think people understand what a big deal that is. 

Yes, Kendall was cut on the last night two years in a row

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, bupbupbip said:

its so nice of Maddie to share point with someone 😛 she should get point all for herself 😠 i hate more and more kelli, first freaking viruka, then maddie split point, whats next??? !!

cancellation of MTT?

I kid I kid.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Stee said:

The only thing more unexciting than Amy or Maddie being point...

.. is Maddie and Amy SHARING point. 

I couldn't possibly agree more.  I would love to have seen things shaken up and point given to a 2nd year.  There's at least a couple who could easily have carried it.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Stee said:

The only thing more unexciting than Amy or Maddie being point...

.. is Maddie and Amy SHARING point. 

It’s like they put a cup of Vanilla soft serve from DQ at point 

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

cancellation of MTT?

I kid I kid.

at this point i wouldnt get mad, the best seasons are gone, last year's season was so good with a such an A class of rookies, but this season seems that will be lame like 2010

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I couldn't possibly agree more.  I would love to have seen things shaken up and point given to a 2nd year.  There's at least a couple who could easily have carried it.

YASS!!! Bridget, Daphne, Hannah or Jalyn ❤️ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bubbetv said:

I giggled at that eye roll because it was (edited to seem?) directed at Victoria’s name called.

I thought she did it when Ashley H was called. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, KatieC said:

I thought she did it when Ashley H was called. 

Same I don’t think Kat’s eye roll was when VK was called.  However somebody (can’t remember who) did make a face when Vic was called.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

First preseason game is today 

Wonder how much longer before they announce the team?  First home game isn't until 8/24 (is it unusual for the first home game to be so late in August?)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

First preseason game is today 

Wonder how much longer before they announce the team?  First home game isn't until 8/24 (is it unusual for the first home game to be so late in August?)

We have been told the final team announcement will be on 8/13 which is Tuesday 

Share this post


Link to post

I went from being impressed with Kat to not so much.  She is talking too much and so thirsty.  Her kicks are bad and she believes she's all that.  Not a fan of the attitude and she was one of my favs the first episode.

Kristian looks soft.  She's pretty but she really has not improved much from last year.  Meredith is pretty I just do not want to hear her talk.

VK looked great last night.  She looks like a DCC.    I think Chandi is adorable.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Im not going to lie. I actually started to tear up at Lacey's goodbye. I still cant believe that girl never made it to point. Not bashing their choice to make Kashara point. I really like Kashara but, I always felt Lacey was the better choice after Jenna. Although, Im still salty about how K&J handled the Jenna/Holly P drama.

Kat is diamond in the rough. Kelli LOVES girls like that. I dont think she lacks the flexibility for the kickline. Its her technique. Its pretty horrible. They will teach her to kick and polish her up. Even with her bad kicks, she's got that "IT" factor. Which is more than I can say for girls like Lily. Kat will be fine. 

Lily might be safe and on the squad because she's besties with EVERYONE on that damn squad.

Kristen's IG stories consist mostly of her body wellness programs and meal preps. I'm almost 100% sure they mention the weight gain to her. And if thats the only issue then shes fine. I remember Melissa R being smithen with her last season. 

So im thinking Meredith and Taylor P if they truly need to cut another 2.  But I rather Lily and Taylor P

I keep forgetting VK  She is a non factor to me. We all know she's going to be on the squad like it or not.  The question now is she a 1 season and done with DCC now that her DREAMS of being a DCC and on SG are coming true. Ugh I hope so. I really dont wanna have to suffer her being a vet and taking control next season. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

We have been told the final team announcement will be on 8/13 which is Tuesday 

Wow I must've missed that 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Jessie S said:

Im not going to lie. I actually started to tear up at Lacey's goodbye. I still cant believe that girl never made it to point. Not bashing their choice to make Kashara point. I really like Kashara but, I always felt Lacey was the better choice after Jenna. Although, Im still salty about how K&J handled the Jenna/Holly P drama.

Kat is diamond in the rough. Kelli LOVES girls like that. I dont think she lacks the flexibility for the kickline. Its her technique. Its pretty horrible. They will teach her to kick and polish her up. Even with her bad kicks, she's got that "IT" factor. Which is more than I can say for girls like Lily. Kat will be fine. 

Lily might be safe and on the squad because she's besties with EVERYONE on that damn squad.

Kristen's IG stories consist mostly of her body wellness programs and meal preps. I'm almost 100% sure they mention the weight gain to her. And if thats the only issue then shes fine. I remember Melissa R being smithen with her last season. 

So im thinking Meredith and Taylor P if they truly need to cut another 2.  But I rather Lily and Taylor P

I keep forgetting VK  She is a non factor to me. We all know she's going to be on the squad like it or not.  The question now is she a 1 season and done with DCC now that her DREAMS of being a DCC and on SG are coming true. Ugh I hope so. I really dont wanna have to suffer her being a vet and taking control next season. 

My votes for last cuts would be Taylor P, Lisa, Lily or Kristen.

4 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Wow I must've missed that 🙂

It was said last night by someone that last 2 cuts would be made last night (nobody has confirmed if this actually happened) and Sunday night.  Someone this morning said last two cuts would be made today and tomorrow. 

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Wow I must've missed that 🙂

It’s a like two pages back I believe or even 3 not sure lol 

Share this post


Link to post

I see nothing in Lily at all, just more vanilla soft serve I a cup, and they have that spot filled already.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I’m wondering if Kelli knows about some zipper fashion trend that the rest of us don’t girlfriend is rocking random zippers... 

  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Oh god , please not Julia

Same.  She’s one my faves (but I did find her IG story suspect which has now been taken down).

@HideyYall have you got any info? 😊

Edited by SingleMom9

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Same.  She’s one my faves (but I did find her IG story suspect which has now been taken down).

@HideyYall have you got any info? 😊

If she was cut might explain why Lisa wasn’t there bc I don’t think they are close or anything like that 

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Jennv said:

It’s like they put a cup of Vanilla soft serve from DQ at point 

That would have been more exciting.

It’s more like they got a prepackaged fruit salad at an airport terminal food counter and made it point. 

And I *like* Maddie and Amy!

(and fruit salad)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If she was cut might explain why Lisa wasn’t there bc I don’t think they are close or anything like that 

Lol given they were former teammates, in my mind that would solidify the reports that Lisa isn’t very nice (or so it’s been said).

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Lol given they were former teammates, in my mind that would solidify the reports that Lisa isn’t very nice (or so it’s been said).

Maybe she is the type who doesn’t drink the koolaide  lol 

Edited by Holly85
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size